Memory of the Sun

Galing kay Zombiegirl777

A young healer is captured by Frieza and his men before they destroy her home planet. What will her life be l... Higit pa

Author's Note
Chapter 1: A Traumatic Past
Chapter 2: A Timeskip & A Jump
Chapter 3: Sassy Bois Don't Get Candy
Chapter 4: Decision Made
Chapter 5: Gotta Go Fast
Chapter 6: Vengeance & Vendettas
Chapter 7: Meeting Bulma
Chapter 8: Help From New Friends
Chapter 9: Elder Guru's Blessing
Chapter 10: Dragonballs & A Hostage
Chapter 11: Saiyan Temper Tantrum
Chapter 12: Maybe We Could Get Along
Chapter 13: Or Not
Chapter 14: The Ginyu Force
Chapter 15: Fight To Survive
Chapter 16: A New Technique
Chapter 17: Reinforcements To The Rescue
Chapter 18: It's Goku!
Chapter 19: Like Musical Chairs But With Souls
Chapter 20: Summoning Porunga & Piccolo
Chapter 22: A Gruesome Battle (Part 2)
Chapter 23: A New Start
Chapter 24: Fluff & Fun Times
Chapter 25: Incoming Nightmare
Chapter 26: Frieza's Return
Chapter 27: Another Super Saiyan
Chapter 28: The Waiting Game
Chapter 29: Another Challenge On The Horizon
Chapter 30: Driving School
Chapter 31: Visiting The Briefs
Chapter 32: Visiting The Briefs (Part 2)
Chapter 33: I Care About You
Chapter 34: Training & Togetherness
Chapter 35: Z Fighters vs. The Androids
Chapter 36: Z Fighters vs. The Andriods (Part 2)
Chapter 37: Z Fighters vs. The Androids (Part 3)
Chapter 38: Z Fighters vs. The Androids (Part 4)
Chapter 39: Z Fighters vs. The Androids (Part 5)
Chapter 40: Z Fighters vs. The Androids (Part 6)
Chapter 41: False Threat
Chapter 42: Race to Dr. Gero's Lab
Chapter 43: Another Android & An Angry Saiyan
Chapter 44: Vegeta vs. 18
Chapter 45: A Defeat & New Options
Chapter 46: A Long Lost Friend
Chapter 47: Goku's Nightmare
Chapter 48: Kami's Hesitation & Another Great Evil
Chapter 49: Reunions & Goodbyes
Chapter 50: A Disturbance
Chapter 51: It's Going Down In Ginger Town
Chapter 52: Making Moves
Chapter 53: Tragic Tales & Family Ties
Chapter 54: The Hyperbolic Time Chamber
Chapter 55: Piccolo vs. 17
Chapter 56: Luna vs. Cell
Chapter 57: Luna vs. Cell 2: Transformation Boogaloo

Chapter 21: A Gruesome Battle

1.1K 28 0
Galing kay Zombiegirl777

Frieza had just finished powering up to his second form, smirking as he enjoyed seeing the color drain from the face's of his audience.

"All done. And judging by the expressions on your faces... So are you..."

His power... Vegeta thought, eyes wide as he stared at the monster in front of him. I never imagined it would increase so much! Shit!

"Let's be practical and put a number to that feeling, shall we?" Frieza taunted, noticing the terrified looks they were all sending him. "Last time I clocked this form it was at... One million."

"You're lying!" Vegeta argued, praying that his statement was true.

"Am I? Am I really?" Frieza smirked before raising his hand and blowing up the entire area surrounding him effortlessly. Rocks and debris rained down around them viciously as they all tried to recover.

"Krillin! Are you okay?!" Gohan shouted, looking around before seeing his friend floating behind him.

"Yeah, I'm fine! And I've got Dende too! We're okay!" He shouted, holding the tiny Namekian as he breathed a sigh of relief.

"Not for long!"

Before anyone could stop him, Frieza blasted up towards Krillin, the bald fighter only having a split second to push Dende away before one of the monster's large horns impaled him through the chest.

"KRILLIN! NOOOOOO!" Gohan screamed, watching in horror as his friend bled out before Frieza tossed him aside carelessly. His limp body splashed into the water below as Frieza laughed.

"KRILLIIIIIN!"

"One down, three to go..." Frieza laughed as something inside Gohan suddenly snapped.

The small boy screamed, a powerful aura surrounding him as he charged towards Frieza, punching him across the face and sending him flying.

What?! Where did this power come from? Vegeta frowned, his mouth hanging open as he watched the young Saiyan continue to knock Frieza around. And it's increasing!

"MASENKO HAAAA!" Gohan shouted, raising his hands as he gathered a huge ball of energy before sending it flying in Frieza's direction. The entire area around him exploded as a dark red light covered the entire battlefield, nearly knocking Vegeta back from the force of the blast.

Gohan floated in the air, looking down at Frieza's unmoving form as he panted, wondering if it was truly over...

I can't believe it... Vegeta thought, staring at the boy before he glanced at the crater in the ground where Frieza lay. It's impossible... From out of nowhere he just explodes with power like I've never seen before! No... There's just no way that kid could be a Super Saiyan...

"K-krillin..." Gohan mumbled, staring down at the water with tears in his eyes. "Are... Are you there?"

Suddenly, a few bubbles rose to the surface as Dende's head popped up, taking a deep breath as he pulled Krillin up with him. "He's okay Gohan! He's still breathing!"

"We don't have time to be worried about him!" Vegeta sneered, glaring at the dark haired boy. "If you think you've finished off Frieza, just look!"

"That wasn't very nice kid..." Frieza said lowly, brushing some dirt off his shoulder while glaring at the boy who was now shaking in fear. "I'll just have to teach you some manners!" He shouted, appearing in front of Gohan before he could dodge. A swift backhand to the face sent the boy flying as Frieza followed up with a knee to his stomach, knocking the wind out of the young Saiyan before smacking him into the ground.

"Come on, you can't tell me that I won with just one hit? Honestly, I was expecting a little more..." Frieza taunted, walking over to where Gohan laid before putting his foot on top of his head and pressing down. "Sometimes you just gotta put your foot down when it comes to kids... Hahahahaha!" Frieza laughed, putting more of his weight on the poor boy's head as Gohan cried out in pain.

"Bye bye brat!"

A huge beam of energy knocked Frieza back as Vegeta looked towards the source of the blast seeing Kakarot and Luna both floating above him.

"Hmpf... Finally! Took you long enough..." The Saiyan scoffed as Luna rolled her eyes, flying down to where Gohan was laying. She turned him over gently, sending him a soft smile.

"Hey... Gohan? It's me, Luna... It's going to be alright..." She said picking him up as she flew up to where Vegeta was, a deep frown on her face."Why didn't you help him?!"

"Tch, he's not my kid!"

"Vegeta!"

"It's okay Luna..." Goku said, glaring at Frieza who was slowly picking himself up. "We're here now... And it's time for him to pay for what he's done!"

Luna nodded, knowing she had to make sure Gohan and Krillin were okay. For now, it was up to Goku...

The purple haired woman landed near Dende and Krillin, her eyes going wide at what she saw. Krillin had a gaping hole in his chest, but what surprised her the most was that Dende was healing him!

"Dende!" Luna said excitedly, laying Gohan down next to the bald fighter as she began her own healing. "I didn't know you could heal! That's amazing!"

The Namekian child nodded. "Guru uncovered my potential before I left..." He trailed off sadly, remembering everything his elder had done for them all.

"Don't worry Dende..." Gohan mumbled, wincing in pain. "W-we're going to wish them all back... And when Piccolo gets here, he's going to make Frieza regret ever coming to Namek!"

"Shh... Relax Gohan..." Luna instructed, hushing the boy while concentrating on her work and trying to change the subject. "I can't wait to meet your friend... Piccolo, right? What's he like-"

"Kakarot!" Vegeta shouted, making them all look up as they saw said man sailing into the side of a mountain as the whole rock formation exploded.

"DADDY!"

"Oh no! Goku!" Luna gasped, a strange anger washing over her as she knew she had to help. "Dende please... Take care of Gohan and Krillin..."

"What? But Luna-"

"I have to do something or we're all done for!" She said, flying up next to Vegeta who seemed to be frozen in fear. "Come on Vegeta! Snap out of it! We have to work together or-"

A vicious kick to her stomach knocked the wind out of her as she coughed up a bit of blood, making Frieza giggle sadistically. Before she could fly too far, he caught up to her, grabbing her by the front of her dress as she fought to put the air back in her lungs.

"Oh, yes... Come now Vegeta..." Frieza taunted, looking towards the Saiyan who was literally shaking. "Aren't you going to help your little friend here? No? I didn't think so..." He finished while turning back to Luna as she growled, punching him right in the face. Her eyes widened in fear as her fist literally stopped dead on his cheek as though she was punching a brick wall.

No... H-how could he be this strong?

Freiza laughed deeply, a crazy grin creeping across his face that chilled her very soul. "You cost me my chance at immortality..." He said lowly, holding her up while he charged a ball of energy in his other hand.

"I hope your momentary freedom was worth it!"

Piccolo arrived on the scene just in time to see the monster in front of him blast the girl through the chest as her eyes went wide, laughing happily before dropping her towards the water below.

We... We don't stand a chance... Vegeta realized, watching as Kakarot slowly pulled himself out of the rubble. I have to get out of here while I still can! One of the Ginyu's ships has to be around here somewhere... He thought, flying away as Frieza frowned before chasing after him.

"LUNAAAA!" Gohan screamed, watching in horror while she fell as Dende started to cry.

No! A voice in Piccolo's head hissed as he was suddenly filled with panic. Help her! Nail ordered, his body moving instinctively as he caught her in his arms before she hit the water's surface.

"P-Piccolo? Piccolo!" Gohan cheered, waving his arms frantically at his friend. "Over here! Hurry!"

Piccolo flew over to where Gohan stood, kneeling down as he placed the woman next to Krillin who was just starting to come to.

Luna coughed, blood trickling from her lips as she tried to open her eyes, blinking slowly at the familiar faces above her. "Gohan? N-Nail...?"

"Always being reckless..." Piccolo smirked, not knowing why those words had just left his mouth. He had just met this girl. Unless... The fusion... He realized, frowning as he watched Dende shaking nervously while trying to heal her. She must have known him...

"Guys!" Goku yelled, flying over before noticing Luna was on the ground and losing a lot of blood. "Oh no... What happened?! Where did Vegeta and Frieza run off to? Oh... Hi Piccolo! Glad you made it!" He finished happily as the Namekian merely grunted.

"I'm glad you're okay dad..." Gohan said, smiling at his father before the grin faded away. "Vegeta just took off... He could have helped Luna! But he just, he just ran away!"

Goku frowned, sighing before noticing the sorry state they were all in. He knew what had to be done. "Piccolo, you come with me... Gohan, Krillin... Stay with Luna and Dende-"

"Goku-"

"You guys need to find Bulma and get to my ship..." Goku continued, glancing at Krillin with a pleading look in his eyes. "Please, keep them safe..."

"But Dad-"

"Your dad's right for once kid," Piccolo agreed, not really wanting to chance Gohan getting hurt again. "I think it's best if you let us handle it."

Krillin sighed, knowing they couldn't just leave Luna and Dende here. And he didn't really want Gohan to fight either...

"Be careful you guys."

...

A/N: This chapter was a little long, so I broke it into two parts! Read on :O

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

10.3K 583 19
Its been years since Frieza's attacks and the battle's existence seemed to pale in comparison to all the other foes that the Z warriors fought there...
743 3 19
As a young teenager, Prince Vegeta inquires about Kakarot and is sent to track him down and retrieve, or kill, him. But Vegeta underestimated the str...
16.5K 392 60
Dragon Ball Hero fanfiction, a Fu×Zamasu×Reader(oc)×Hearts story. Ecca is the last remaining demon kind that drink human blood to survive(well... a...
14.7K 340 10
Vegeta x Female Goku!!! What happens when Goku and her friends are taken by saiyans after they destroy planet earth. They are taken as slaves. Will t...