I FEEL YOU || Sᴛᴇᴠᴇ Rᴏɢᴇʀꜱ

By axerline

Anastasya is an assassin, an advanced super soldier created by HYDRA in WWII, alongside James Barnes. But her... More

character introductions
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four

one

1.2K 21 5
By axerline

Number 11

"Sir?"

"Yes, officer?"

"Is she alive?"

"Well, she is breathing."

"What should I tell the boss?"

"Tell him we found a frozen body as well. He should be pleased about it."

"On it."

Where. Am I.

I slightly opened my eyes just so I could see the room being empty. There were cameras in every corner and my first instinct was to get rid of them. I closed my eyes again and concentrated. And concentrated. Until I felt warmth under my fingers. I quickly sat up straight and pointed my hands in the cameras. Black traces of power exited my palms as the cameras fell from the walls. Gald to know I still have it in me.

I opened the doors and walked out. There were already a dozen of officers and soldiers running and shooting towards me. I was wearing my usual bulletproof gear and lifted up a barrier around myself so there wasn't much they could do with only guns. The sound of bullets hitting my shield filled the room as I sent them all to sleep with a small energy burst that was caused by my shield expanding through the room. They obviously weren't prepared. They can't possibly know who I am.

Within seconds I was outside through the hallways. There were five flying plane-like things surrounding me. I put them down on the ground before they even opened fire on me. The adrenaline in my body was high, and I did feel like I slept for a solid few years.

When the air was clear, I flew straight ahead. Their building was in the middle of nowhere. And I don't mean like a desert, I mean in the middle of a literal ocean. And it wasn't even floating, it was very stable.

After an hour or so, when I was really getting tired. I saw land. But, not my land. There was a green statue that looked like Statue of Liberty, but it was surrounded by big, tall buildings. The car-like things on the roads moved way faster than usual cars and people, people wore the weirdest things ever.

I landed clumsily, tired of flying over the ocean, so I decided to walk around this weird place for a while. My mind was racing and my heart even more. I wondered around the streets, amazed at, honestly, every bloody thing.

Then, suddenly, I felt electricity on my back and everything went black again as I hit the hard floor.

...

"Friday, you can do better! Try again - who is this?"

I heard as I slowly started waking up. I opened my eyes and saw buildings underneath us.

"I am afraid I really do not know, sir. Let me see if I can get anything after another detailed face scan."

Who are these people?

"You better do, can't have metal-armed ladies flying around just like that... Oh, hello there, you are awake!"

"Who are you?" I said trying to look up. But there was just a yellow and red suit holding me as we fly.

"Wait, you don't know who I am? Wow, I'm surprised, hurt too. Why don't you tell me who you are first, than we'll talk."

"I'm not telling you anything." I said as I freed myself from his grip. I fell down on a building just a few meters under us, landing safely.

"Friday, note, she is not in the mood for chatting."

"Noted, sir. She is also a part of Hydra. The red star on her arm indicates that she is possibly connected to The Winter Soldier James Buchanan Barnes. I found only one match to her face and there is no information about where or when is it from."

James Barnes? Bucky?

"Rewind a bit, I thought Hydra was no more?"

Hydra?

"Yes, but it seems like she was theirs when there was Hydra. In addition, my scans show that she has sea salt on her clothes which indicates that she probably was found and captured by the secret organization that we dealt a few weeks ago, they are indeed mostly stationed in the water, preferably oceans and seas and..."

"Okay, Friday, you are getting information too slow today while also making no sense, I thought I taught you better."

Wait.

"Wait, you said James? You know Buck?" I couldn't believe what I heard. How did he know who Bucky is?

"Oh you know Bucky too? Amazing. Love that. So are you one of those nice lil guys or what?"

He knows his nickname too?

"I am a soldier, just like James, yes." I confirm.

"But we saw all the other 'winter soldiers' dead after Zemo killed them, why weren't you there if you are a winter soldier?"

"A winter soldier? Oh, that's how you call us all. They are all dead?" I didn't quite like them. They were full of themselves, thinking it is their right to rule us. Since I was made after them, they would always pick fights with me. Bucky helped me get out of most of them.

"Yeah. It was all over the news for some apsurd 'it' s science' reason. But how do you not know? Do you live under a rock or something?"

"How could I possibly live under a rock?" I don't know why am I still talking to a metal suit that seems like it has some different ways of speaking.

"Ha-ha-ha... That sound like something Cap would- wait a damn second. Miss, what year is it?" he said as he landed on top of a building I was standing on.

"Why would you ask such a silly question?"

"Just..um... asking, I forgot."

"1952?"

"Oh for God's sake. AH" he dramatically said throwing his hands in the air "I swear, one more and I can't do this again... Miss, I um... believe all of this is weird for you, I promise I can explain if you let me take you to a place with more people who can help you too and we can chit-chat there." he said as he slowly made his way towards me.

"I don't think that is necessary. I wouldn't dare to trust a robot after all."

"A robot? Oh right, I'm not a robot. My name's Tony" he said as a mask lifted of his face "and I'm a human being in this metal suit that gives me the ability to fly and to-"

"I'm still not coming with you. You're a stranger."

I positioned myself ready for fight, black clouds forming under the palms of my hands.

"Oh miss..." the mask covered his face again "but I have to make sure you're not a threat."

He pointed the palm of his hand towards me and I did the same towards him. He had circles on both palms of his hands that light up when he turned them towards me.

"Come with me, miss, and nobody gets hurt."

"No."

"Miss, I really can't have ex Hydra weapons walking around my city..."

"I'm sorry sir, it's not gonna happen just like that." I said as I tried him to push him away with my powers, but I wasn't strong enough just yet. I felt all drugged up and tired since waking up in that weird place and then flying over the ocean just to get electrocuted the second I landed.

He fired at me and expected to push me towards the wall behind me so he could get me unconscious again.

He failed doing that because I blocked his fire with my arm which only caused me to move a few inches back.

"Friday, how did she block that? It's not the best we got but...how?"

"She has a vibranium arm, sir."

"Oh, yeah, right. Obviously." he sighted "Vibranium. So girl... Where'd you get that?"

"Hydra."

"Hydra? Right, and what's your name may I ask now that we've decided not to fight?"

I stood there silently. When did we decide not to fight? How can I know he won't call an army on me?

"I'm the Soldier No. 11."

"That doesn't ring a bell but sure, I'm Iron Man. You can call me Tony." he said lifting his mask off as he streched his arm out.

I shook it.

Here goes nothin'.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 55 22
She was an innocent woman when they took her. He was her only friend when they had her. She didn't understand why they took her. Now she is free and...
941 22 7
Y/N Y/LN has been part of the Avengers since the start, she's battled against Loki, Ultron and Hydra. Now the team is her family and everybody loves...
1.2K 58 10
First, this is a fanfic for Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow and Steve Rogers/Captain America. Second, this will kind of go through the MCU timeline but...
10.8K 188 52
Elisabeth, Libby, Rogers, though being younger, always took it upon herself to look after her often sickly elder brother. A fight in an alley brings...