disclosure [l.h]

由 flagrance

"Holy shit, marry me." "Whoa, at least take me to dinner first." They didn't like each other, hated each othe... 更多

dear reader //
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
rest in peace dad i love you //
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
epilogue
epilogue two: dan's letter

forty-two

1.6K 63 4
由 flagrance

"C'mon Luke," Calum whined, Luke was on the last straw before Calum was going to punch him in the face, "Go to sleep." It was three in the morning and Luke had been blasting angry screamo music since they came back home from the airport, of course everyone was still recovering from Elizabeth's departure but they needed to sleep it off -- especially since they had to wake up for rehearsals in three hours.

"Leave me the fuck alone," He growled from behind his bedroom door, more heavy metal music started playing and that was when Calum lost it, he barged right through Luke's door and his eyes widened at the sight in front of me. Smashed frames, flowers plants and scratched walls were scattered everywhere and Luke was sitting shirtless on his bed curled up into a ball -- not even noticing Calum had just barged in.

He smacked the headphones off of Luke's head and he shot up, "Dude what the hell?"

"Look," Calum began, trying to reason with him, "I get it, you're head over heels over Elizabeth and now that she's gone you feel like shit but that doesn't mean you can treat us like shit and trash your entire fucking room!"

He shrugged at the sight of the mess before muttering, "Sorry."

Calum expected more than a stupid 'sorry' but it was three in the morning and hewas too tired so he just scoffed and turned around, "Whatever," He sighed, "Just clean your shit up by tomorrow morning."

☆。.:*・°☆

Luke had spent his night over dramatically, he didn't listen to Calum or anyone whatsoever depsite their begging and pleadings to turn the music down. It went to the extent where Calum had to put on earmuffs because he was too tired to kick down the door and beat the shit out of Luke.

Luke finally decided to come out of his cave at two in the afternoon, he had bloodshot eyes (from crying), dark under eyes with his lack of sleep and a scruffy stubble plastered along his chin and jaw. He heard muffled laughter coming from the living room and groaned at the sound of happiness. He walked into the room and the three of them turned their heads at his direction.

"Well isn't someone just a ball of sunshine!" Ashton chuckled sarcastically, not looking up from his phone.

Luke flipped him off as a response before diving into the sofa next to Michael.

"Jesus," Michael breathed, "Lighten up, we miss her too. Not just you."

☆。.:*・°☆

Over in Germany, Elizabeth had just landed her ten hour flight with fits of laughters and cries from watching The Other Woman, Gabby -- the british girl -- was impressively knocked out for a full eight of those hours and Elizabeth was glad she wasn't awake or else she would've heard her silent sobs thinking about Luke. They had arrived safely and waited for their bags at the luggage claim area when a certain poster -- a coincidental one -- caught her, she walked closer to the poster and she felt her heart doing flips, it was poster of 5SOS that were fan made asking the public to '#vote5sos' on Twitter and also other factual information about them. She couldn't resist the urge to take a photo and she did, when they sat down at a small cafe (which fortunately had internet), she tweeted the photo immediately.

She smiled reading her mentions and tweets that the boys had bombarded her with when her mom snapped her out of her little fantasy, "Are you ready to explore Germany, babe?"

They linked their arms together and Elizabeth nodded before stepping out of the airport and letting the cold wind hit them right in the face, "Let's do it."

☆。.:*・°☆

"Guys! Look, Elizabeth tweeted us!" Calum said jumping up down in their recording studio, all of them instantly ran to Calum with anxious and excited faces. "Check your twitters!"

"@lizzytyler: oh my god it's like you never leave me alone :// @5SOS, @Calum5SOS, @Luke5SOS, @Michael5SOS, @Ashton5SOS *twitpic*.

"Holy balls, there's posters of us in Germany," Ashton gasped, "That's so fucking cool!"

"I fucking know right? We're like fucking international now!" Michael chimed in, fisting his hand in the air.

They never thought they would be famous anywhere else but LA and Australia so even seeing a fan-made poster in a different country was a milestone for them.

"@Calum5SOS: it's obviously telling us to visit you ;)) @lizzytyler"
"@Ashton5SOS: @lizzytyler what does that mean in German? lol xx"
"@Michael5SOS: you love us really, miss you a lot munchkin @lizzytyler"
"@Luke5SOS: @lizzytyler what the fuck is my hair in that"

"Really Luke?" Calum raised any eyebrow, "You're going to talk about your hair?"

"Would you like me to write a fucking ten thousand word essay instead?" Luke snapped at him, he didn't know why but he just felt overly emotional as if he had taken some female hormones overnight.

"Jesus," Michael scoffed, "Chill the fuck out. At least she's safe, stop being a dick."

"Sorry, sorry," Luke muttered under his breath before leaving the room.

☆。.:*・°☆

"Are we almost there yet?" Elizabeth asked, eager to get out of the freezing taxi, they had been driving for an hour and a half and they were to live in Heidelberg -- two hours away from Frankfurt. They never understood why because the hospital that was meant for her surgeries were located in Frankfurt but Marcus (Elizabeth's dad) had decided that it was the best to live in a more peaceful environment than the main city.

They eventually got there fifteen minutes later because the driver couldn't find their house but once they finally reached, the taxi driver smiled and complimented how lucky they were to live in a 'gated and secured' neighborhood. That made Elizabeth curious to what he meant by gated areas, weren't other parts of Germany gated too?

"You see this building?" Rose asked, pointing to a beautiful big townhouse that were two floors. Elizabeth nodded before trailing her eyes up and down at the beautiful sight, "It's out house now -- well the whole top part of it but the bottom part is our neighbor's."

Elizabeth's jaw dropped, the townhouse was absolutely beautiful, the vintage cream colored walls and carved wood chips making it look as if it was back in the 18th's centuries. "Seriously? That's beautiful!"

Just when Elizabeth was about to hug Rose, her name was being called, "Lizzy!" She turned around and she never thought she would be happier to see her little sister run up to her and give her the tightest embrace she'd ever had -- apart from Luke's. She noticed a tall blonde boy around her age trailing behind but didn't question and continued embracing each other's presence.

"Mel," I exhaled, happily, "Holy shit, I actually missed you."

"Asshole," She scoffed earning a glare from mom, "I kind of missed you and stuff -- oh this Alex, he lives downstairs from our house."

I stuck my hand out and he politely shook it , "Hi, I'm-"

"Elizabeth, I know, Melanie told me all about you, I'm Alex," He laughed making her smile before he turned his attention to Rose. "You must be Mrs -- or Rose, it's nice to meet you madam."

"And yourself, Alex." Rose nodded politely, "You're not from here are you?"

"Nope," He said blankly, pursing his lips, "I'm from England but I've lived here most of my life."

"And what do you do here? Do you work?"

"My father owns a CEO company so I work for him -- part time -- I know I don't look like a kid who wears expensive suits and stuff because I'm not I swear, I just really like pizza and watch movies and play video games."

Elizabeth couldn't help but see Alex's face shape-shift into Michael's so she had to pinch herself really hard to snap her out of her little hallucination. "I feel you." She butted him, nudging her elbow with his.

He laughed before stuffing hands into his pockets, "Well I'm going to let you guys settle in and I'll stop by and bring some dinner mom is bound to over-prepare, see you Mels, nice to meet you Lizzy and Mrs -- or Rose!" Before any of them could respond to his goodbyes, he was no longer in sight.

"He's nice," Mom chirped, "You both better look into him."

"He's only seventeen too," Melanie stated proudly, "We're only two years apart."

"Oh my god," Elizabeth groaned, "You can't be serious." She started walking away from the duo, deciding it was best to leave before she started gagging or arguing on who she should date.

☆。.:*・°☆

"Good rehearsal boys!" Ashton grinned wildly, "Let's take a break." The boys were currently rehearsing for a show that they had been booked on in London -- yes, their management decided to call them at four in the morning and tell them they were going to be flown out to London for a gig.

"Let's go get some Nandos," Michael suggested, "I'm starving."

"Yeah, let's go!" Calum said, tugging on Luke's arm who surprisingly performed well during rehearsals despite his recent moods.

"I'll join you guys in a bit," Luke nodded, "I just have to take care of some stuff."

Ashton raised an eyebrow, "You're not going to break anything in this room are you?"

Luke scoffed, picking at his guitar strings, "No you fuckwit, I'm going to write to Elizabeth, now go away."

They all nodded before leaving Luke alone entirely on his own to tear up and sob again.

☆。.:*・°☆

November 1st, 2014.

Dear Elizabeth,

How are you? I wasn't lying when I said I wanted to do this whole 'The Notebook' shit, I meant it. I hope you don't think I'm a sap now, it's only been a day and I miss you like fucking crazy. I fucking hope you liked the song I wrote you, it took a hell load of hard work and dedication because I've never written a song for anyone and I hope you didn't think my speech at the end was boring because that song means a lot to me and I'm glad I dedicated and wrote it for you.

This sucks but I just wanted to know how you are :-)

I love you,
Luke xx

-

// I NEED TO FUCKING RANT ABOUT ABIGAIL F-ING BRESLIN

I LAUGHED SO HARD AT HER SONG IT WAS SO BAD SHE SOUNDED LIKE

SOMEONE WHO NEEDED TO TAKE A SHIT BUT IT WOULDNT COME OUT IT

WAS SO B A D. I CRINGED THE WHOLE TIME SHE CANT SING AT ALL

LIKE SHE JUST EMBARRASSED HERSELF SO MUCH IDEK WHY SHE WOULD

DO THAT DUDE. LITERALLY, I LAUGHED SO HARD IN PHYSICS AND AT HOME IT WAS

THE BEST YET WORST THING EVER BUT SRSLY, POINTING OUT PEOPLE'S PHYSICAL

APPEARANCES IS NOT COOL OK? ITS EXTREMELY SHALLOW AND THE FACT SHE'S

DOING THIS FOR THE SAKE OF 'FEMINISM' THEN THATS JUST OFFENSIVE AND SHE'S

GOT THE WHOLE 5SOS FAM AND CELEBRITIES TURN AGAINST HER, ITS NOT COOL.

I LOVE MICHAEL GORDON CLIFFORD AND HIS TATTOO AND HIS CUTE SCAR ON HIS FOREHEAD

AND HOW HE LOOKS WHEN HES DRUNK AND HE'S JUST AS ATTRACTIVE AS OTHER MEMBERS OF HIS BAND BYE

i love y'all so much with every single fiber in my body.

if y'all wanna interact with me then feel free to hmu bc I have no friends!!

❤️

- tan xx //

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

32 12 12
For a moment I forgot that I was married, that I belong to someone else, that it won't end well if I meet him again. I ran to my room; eyes filled wi...
23.6K 322 16
Enemies to lovers ~~~~ In which Walker scobell and y/n have been enemies since day one for reasons they can't even remember but will this change whe...
53 0 13
A collection of my writing prompts. Some prompts are edited, while others are not. Please feel free to read them. :)) -sincerely, jd.
10.5K 165 9
"i want to be near you, 'cause it's safer when i'm by your side" i.b. "by your side" -flatsound slow burn with heavy romantic undertones and angst...