Sommatore

By HarliLawson1996

In this book, Jenna has a daughter who is the same age as Elena. Jenna was your with the birthed her daughter... More

00.... Pre~Pilot
01.... Pilot
02.... Night of the Comet
03... Friday Night Bites
04.... Family ties.
05.... You're Undead To Me.
06... Lost Girls
07... Haunted.
08... 162 Candles.
09... History Repeating
10... The Turning Point
11.... Bloodline
12... Unpleasentville
13... Children of the Damned
14... Fool Me Once
15... A Few Good Men
16... There Goes The Neighborhood
17... Let The Right One In
18.... Under Control
19... Miss Mystic Falls.
20.... Blood Brothers.
21... Isobel
22... Founder's Day.
23... The Return
24... Brave New World
25.... Bad Moon Rising.
26... Memory Lane
27... Kill or Be Killed
28... Plan B.
29... Masquerade
31... Katerina
32... The Sacrifice
33... By the Light of the Moon.
34... The Descent
35... Daddy Issues
36... Crying Wolf
37... The Dinner Party
38... The House Guest
39... Know Thy Enemy
40... The Last Dance
41... Klaus
42... The Last Day
43... The Sun Also Rises.
44... As I Lay Dying
45... The Birthday
46... The Hybrid
47... The End of an Affair
48... Disturbing Behavior
49.. The Reckoning
50... Smells Like Teen Spirit
51... Ghost World
52... Ordinary People
53... Homecoming
54... The New Deal.
55... Our Town
56... The Ties That Bind.
57... Bringing Out The Dead
58... Dangerous Liasions.
59... All My Children.
60... 1912
61... Break On Through.
62... The Murder of One
63... Heart of Darkness
64... Do Not Got Gentle
65... Before Sunset
66... The Departed
67... Growing Pains
68... Memorial
69... The Rager
70... The Five
71... The Killer.
72... We All Go a Little Mad Sometimes.
73... Isaac's Keeper.
74... We'll Always Have Bourbon Street
75... O Come, All Ye Faithful.
76... After School Special.
77... Catch Me If You Can.
78... A View To Kill.
79... Into the Wild.
80... Down the Rabbit Hole.
81 ... Stand By Me.
82... Bring It On.
83... Because the Night
84... American Gothic.
85... Pictures of You.
86... She's Coming Undone.
87... The Walking Dead.
The end... Graudation.
Credits. An aurhors note.

30... Rose

2.3K 60 0
By HarliLawson1996

A man parks his car next to a SUV. He has knocked the doppelgänger out, and he I Merced the fairy with iron. The iron will keep Sofija from teasnforming back. The driver gets out of his car, The window of the SUV rolls down, revealing a man in a ball cap and sunglasses, blocking his face from the sun.

"Where is she?" The vampire, Trevor, asks.

"In the trunk." The man replies. "I didn't everything you said. But there was a fairy. I took her too."

"Good," Trevor replies, he is nervous in the pit of his stomach because of the fairy but he pushes that feeling back. "Put them in the back." He will take her, and if the one his friend wants to free them comes, he will know what to do with the fairy.

The man opens the trunk of the SUV, then the trunk of his car. He transfers Sofija first, she's awake but she's very weak from the iron. The man hurries, then he moves Elena to the SUV. Elena a still unconscious. Trevor looks in his rear view mirror, and he looks at the doppelgänger and the fairy. He smiles at the doppelgänger, he just tries ignoring the fairy in his trunk.

Once the trunk is shit, the man rejoins Trevor.

"Thank you for your help." Trevor says to the man.

"Is there anything else?" The man asks.

"One more thing," Trevor replies. "Come closer, please." And the man moves closer. "Closer."

The man gets closer. Trevor grabs the man and he drains him before dropping him to the ground, rhe. He drives off.
((*))((**))

At an abandoned house, Trevor carries Elena and Sofija inside on his shoulders. Elena is starting to wake up whereas Sofija has been awake for a while now. She's gotten her strength but she will need nature in order to become Allyson again. So, in other words, Sofija is our to play for a while. Which is good, because she can practice her English and protect her Allyson, who's inside of her. Literally.

Trevor lays them both on the couch, and he unties Elena, who's legs and hands are tied.

"What do you want?" Elena asks as Sofija takes in their surroundings, jer wings out and the tulle of her dress flowing around her as her magic courses through her veins, her skin is glowing purple.

"Shh," Trevor hisses.

"Please, I'm hurt." Elena pleads, and this makes Sofija look at he, her snake white eyes lock her wound then she looks at Trevor.

"I know," Trevor replies. "Just a taste."

"Trevor!" A woman's voice stops Sofija from magically hurting Trevor. "Control yourself." A woman walks in and she has short brown hair, dark eyes.

"Buzzkill," Trevor mumbles and h leaves, leaving the other vampire, Rose, alone with Elena and Sofija.

"What do you want?" Elena asks Rose.

"Oh, my god." Rose comments. "You look just like her."

"But I'm not," Elena says pleadingly, Sofija is studying the vampire. "Please, whatever you..."

"Be quiet!" Rose snaps.

"But I'm not Katherine." Elena says. "My name is Elena Gilbert; you don't have to do this."

"I know who you are." Rose replies, she hasn't even looked at Sofija, she knows beyher than to cross a fairy. "I said be quiet."

"What do you want?" Elena asks again.

Rose slaps Elena so hard, Elena is knocked out. "I want you to be quiet,"

Sofija looks at Elena. "She said that.... A couple times."

Rose looks at the fairy/witch, and she walks away.
((*))((*))((**))

Rose and Trevor have actually let Sofija Sit with them upstairs while they talk. Sofija doesn't necessarily like them because they're rude, but they haven't upset her or crossed her yet. So, she's going to be nice... For now. And rose likes Sofija, because she doesn't speak much.

"How's the girl?" Rose asks her friend.

"Still passed out." Trevor replies.

"You didn't touch her, did you?" Rose asks.

"Fife me some credit." Trevor replies. "So, you called him?"n

"No, I called one of his contacts," Rose replies. "You know how this works,"

"Did you or did you not get the message to Elijah?" Trevor asks.

"They say he got it." Rose replies.

"Wonderful and what?" Trevor presses.

"So that's it, Trevor," Rose replies. "He either got it or he didn't. We just have to wait."

"Look, it's not too late to run." Trevor says, Sofija noticed the fear in Trevor's eyes. "E can leave it here. We don't have to go through with this,"

"I'm sick of running!" Rose exclaims.

"Yeah?" Trevor inquires as if he's challenging her. "Well, running keeps us from dying."

"Elijah's old school," Rose replies. "If he accepts our deal, we're free."

A board squeaks from behind them. The three look, and see Elena.

"You!" Rose yells.. "There's nothing around here for miles. If you think you're getting out of this house, you're tragically wrong. Understand?"

"Who's Elijah?" Elena asks the question that Sofija is thinking.

"He's your worst nightmare." Rose replies.
((*))((**))((***))

Sofija has listened to Rose, Elena and Trevor talk. She's been here for hours, and she's starving! She wants berries, and lots of them. She wants wine, lots of it.

"He's here!" Trevor panics, lulling Sofija from her thoughts. "This was a mistake."

"No, I told you I would get us out of this." Rose says. "You have to trust me."

"No!" Trevor exclaims. "He wants me dead, Rose!"

"He wants her more." Rose says, meaning the doppelgänger.

"I can't do this." Trevor panics. "You give her to him, he'll have Merced on you but...! I need to get out of here."

"Hey!" Rose shouts, getting Trevor's attention. "What are we?"

"Family," Trevor replies. "Forever."

The group hear someone knock.
((*))**(())/;

The door opens at the top of the stairs.. Sofija, who is perched on a random table with her wings fluttering peacefully behind her, looks up. A vampire, Elijah, is standing there. He is in a suit and tie, but he has a shocked and kind of a freaked out look on his face when he sees the fairy/witch.

Rose gets Elijah's attention again and she points Elena out. He is surprised, again, but not freaked out. He vamp speeds down to Elena, the doppelgänger gasps in surprise. Elijah leans in, and he takes a whiff of her neck.

"Human." Elijah speaks. "Impossible." He straightens and he looks at Elena. "Hello, there." Elijah looks over at Sofija for a split second, before he looks back at Elena. "We have a long journey ahead of us. We should be going."

Elena looks over at Sofija. "Sofija, please don't let him take me."

Elijah looks at the fairy and to Elena. "One last piece of business, and we're done." Elijah walks across the room, and he stops in front of Trevor.

"I've waited so long for this day, Elijah." Trevor says. "I'm truly, very sorry."

"Oh no, your apology's not necessary." Elijah replies.

"Yes, Yes it is." Trevor says. "You trusted me with Katerina and I failed you."

"Oh yes, you are the guilty one and Rose aided you because she was loyal to you and thay, now I honor." Elijah says. "Where was your loyalty?"

"I beg your forgiveness." Trevor pleads.

"So granted." Elijah says before he smacks Trevor's head off his body, Sofija perks up when the strong vampire kills Trevor.

Rose cries out and Elena is surprised as Sofija stands beside her again.

"You...!"

"Don't, Rose, now that you are free." Elijah says and he approaches Sofija. "How can you transform again?"

"Nature will heal me," Sofija replies.

"Bulgarian fairy." Elijah muses before he approaches Elena. "Come."

"What about the moonstone?" Elena bolts out, and Sofija looks at her like she's crazy.

"What do you know about the moonstone?" Elijah asks her.

"I know that you need it, and I know where it is." Elena says.

"Yes?" Elijah urges.

"I can help you get it." Elena says.

"Tell me where it is." Elijah instructs.

"It doesn't work that way." Elena says.

"Are you negotiating with me?" Elijah asks, and he looks back to the female vampire.

"It's the first I've heard of it." Rose says.

Elijah attempts to compel Elena, but he sees the vervain. "What's this vervain doing around your neck?" Elijah pulls it off, and he throws it across the room.

Using her telekinesis, Sofija gets the necklace and atuffs it into the bra she has on in under her ball dress.

Elijah grabs Elena by the head, not seeing Sofija Dean the vervain necklace, and compels her. "Tell me where the moonstone is."

"In the tomb, underneath the church ruins." Elena says.

"What is it doing there?" Elijah compels.

"It's with Katherine." Elena replies.

"Interesting," Elijah says when they hear glass breaking.

Sofija sews Elijah throw Elena to Rose, and she runs up the stairs. But Elijah beats her. Elijah grabs Sofija's arm, and yanks her along.nelijah hates being so rough with a woman, especially a fairy, bit he needs to deliver his message.

"Up here." Stefan sings.

Elijah lets go of Sofija and he flashes up.

"Down here!" Damon sings as he grabs Sofija, and he traps her against a wall, his finger over her lips. The fairy smiles, relieved to see the vampire.

"Excuse me!" Elijah's voice carries through the foyer of the house. "To who, it may concern, you're making a great mistake if you think you Can beat me. You can't! Do you hear that!?" Elijah grabs a coat rack, and he breaks it off into stakes. "I repeat, you cannot beat me. So I want the girl," Elijah says, knowing even though Sofija is of power, she is not important. "I'm gonna count to count to three or heads will roll. So we understand each other?"

"I'll come with you," Elena's voice says.

Damon llaves his hand over Sofija's mouth to keep the fairy quiet.

"Just please, don't hurt my friends, they just wanted to help me out." Elena adds.

Elijah vamp speeds up and he stops in front of Elena. "What game are you playing?" Elijah has a stake in his hand.

Elena throws a vervain bomb in his face, and it goes off. Elijah's skin burns at contact, but he heals quickly, which a,axes Sofija as she watches. Elija goes forward, but Stefan comes out, shooting him with the compressed air weapon he borrowed from Ric. Stefan throws the useless weapon and he charges at Elijah, tackling him.

Damon smiles at Sofija before he grabs the broken coat rack, and he flashes over, jabbing it into Elijah's have. His skin decomposes fast, he's dead. Rose flees ams Damon goes back to Sofija.

"What do you need?" He asks her.

"Nature, the woods around your home will do." Sofija replies.

"And that's where we will bring you to heal, Sofija," Damon says and the two see Elena embrace Stefan.

"Damon..." Sofija speaks. "Do not hurt Allyson.... I feel what she feels."

Damon nods. "I won't."

"And be careful." Sofija says, smirking. "Fairies can get pregnant by any supernatural element, even vampires."

Damon's eyes widen at the information and he smirks.
(*)

"Can I sit with you?" Damon asks Sofija when they get to a clearing filled with wild flowers.

"Yes, Allyson will pleased to see too." Sofija replies as she lays back. "I'm going to sleep. When awoken, I'll be Allyson again. I'll see you when you guys need me." And Sofija closes her eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277 3 22
Mystic falls a home to many people, including the gilberts. After the tradgity of there parents a lot of things are changing. Serena Gilbert is the o...
43.7K 1.1K 65
This is a story about Roslyn Sommers the daughter of Jenna Sommers. The cousin of Elena and Jeremy Gilbert. Roslyn is Fifteen and a month younger th...
921K 24.1K 45
When Jennifer Fell gets the worst news of her life, she is faced with a decision. Can she stay in Mystic Falls and take over her father's position on...
683K 13.6K 32
Bailey Gilbert was only 4 where her parents died. To make things easier for her to cope she started calling her auntie Jenna, mummy. She try's her ha...