Sommatore

By HarliLawson1996

In this book, Jenna has a daughter who is the same age as Elena. Jenna was your with the birthed her daughter... More

00.... Pre~Pilot
01.... Pilot
02.... Night of the Comet
03... Friday Night Bites
04.... Family ties.
05.... You're Undead To Me.
06... Lost Girls
07... Haunted.
08... 162 Candles.
09... History Repeating
10... The Turning Point
11.... Bloodline
12... Unpleasentville
13... Children of the Damned
14... Fool Me Once
15... A Few Good Men
16... There Goes The Neighborhood
17... Let The Right One In
18.... Under Control
19... Miss Mystic Falls.
20.... Blood Brothers.
21... Isobel
22... Founder's Day.
23... The Return
24... Brave New World
25.... Bad Moon Rising.
27... Kill or Be Killed
28... Plan B.
29... Masquerade
30... Rose
31... Katerina
32... The Sacrifice
33... By the Light of the Moon.
34... The Descent
35... Daddy Issues
36... Crying Wolf
37... The Dinner Party
38... The House Guest
39... Know Thy Enemy
40... The Last Dance
41... Klaus
42... The Last Day
43... The Sun Also Rises.
44... As I Lay Dying
45... The Birthday
46... The Hybrid
47... The End of an Affair
48... Disturbing Behavior
49.. The Reckoning
50... Smells Like Teen Spirit
51... Ghost World
52... Ordinary People
53... Homecoming
54... The New Deal.
55... Our Town
56... The Ties That Bind.
57... Bringing Out The Dead
58... Dangerous Liasions.
59... All My Children.
60... 1912
61... Break On Through.
62... The Murder of One
63... Heart of Darkness
64... Do Not Got Gentle
65... Before Sunset
66... The Departed
67... Growing Pains
68... Memorial
69... The Rager
70... The Five
71... The Killer.
72... We All Go a Little Mad Sometimes.
73... Isaac's Keeper.
74... We'll Always Have Bourbon Street
75... O Come, All Ye Faithful.
76... After School Special.
77... Catch Me If You Can.
78... A View To Kill.
79... Into the Wild.
80... Down the Rabbit Hole.
81 ... Stand By Me.
82... Bring It On.
83... Because the Night
84... American Gothic.
85... Pictures of You.
86... She's Coming Undone.
87... The Walking Dead.
The end... Graudation.
Credits. An aurhors note.

26... Memory Lane

2.2K 45 5
By HarliLawson1996

Damon and Allyson enter the Grill, and they see Elena alone at a table, reading a book. The couple gonamd they sit in the chair next to her, startling Elena momentarily.

"What do you want?" Elena asks the vampire.

"So, this is her you spend your time when you're not stabbing people in the back." Damon says, he told Allyson all of what happened at the Duke campus.

"I tricked you into telling me the truth that's not stabbing you in the back, that's using your own tactics against you." Elena says, and she gets up.

"Where are you going?" Damon says.

"I've made myself clear, Damon." Elena says. "You May be dating my best friend, Ally, but I want nothing to do with you."

"Okay." Damon says. "See you at Jenna's barbecue."

"How did you know about Jenna's barbecue?" Elena asks.

"It was my idea." Damon replies. "Jenna went to high school with Mason Lockwood, so I figured a social gathering would be a good way to get to know the guy. So I told Ric to tell Jenna and.,,"

A woman walks over, and she gives a pie to Damon. "See ya there. Come on, Ally cat."

Allyson hugs Elena, and she walks after Damon.
(**)

Damon walks into the kitchen when Allyson lets him in, she had went home early to help Jenna.

"Hey." Damon says as he enters, and he drapes an arm over Allyson's shoulders.

"Damon," Jenna says in greeting.

"We were doing shots." Alaric says. "Let me give you a shot glass, buddy. Hey, Ally."

"Here, take mine." Jenna says. Jenna says, and she walks away.

"Well, I guess she had enough." Damon co,,wars.

"We haven't met." Mason says. "Mason Lockwood."

"Oh sure, Damon Salvatore." Damon says, he shakes hands with Mason.

"I know." Mason says. "I heard great things about you."

"Really?" Allyson snorts. "That's weird."

Damon gives her a look, wanting her to be quiet.

"Because he's a dick!" Allyson says, and she laughs.

"Allyson Sommers." Damon growls playfully, and she giggles.
(**)

Everyone is hanging out in the living room of the Gilbert home now. Allyson is sitting between Jenna and Mason, criss crossed apple sauce (LOL, I sit like this often). The group of people are playing a game called Pictionary. Right now, it's Damon's turn, and he's drawing, and it looks horrible.

"Dress!" Jenna exclaims, earning a small chuckle from her daughter. "Ballerina!"

"Puppy!" Caroline guesses, Allyson is glad she's doing so well as a vampire now, they've developed a bond, they e gotten closer now that Caroline's a vampire and Allyson doesn't have to keep Sofija hidden away all the time. "Puppy with a tutu!"

"No, no." Damon responds.

"A dog!" Jenna guesses, and Allyson laughs. "Hound-dog!"

"Dances with Wolves." Mason says, dully, emotionlessly.

"Mason wins... Again." Damon says.

"How is that a wolf?" Allyson asks.

"Allyson, hush." Damon says as they all go into the kitchen.
(**)

Damon serves the pie he got at the Grill, the cake knife he chose is silver. Allyson mentally rolls her eyes as Damon sits next to herb

"Mason, why don't you start us off?" Damon suggests.

"Sure," Mason replies. The wolf man grabs a olive If pie using his hands, which almost disgusts Allyson. "I apologize," he's looking at Allyson's contorted face. "I'm an animal."

"So, Mason, you and Jenna never dated." Alaeicnawkw.

"She had a kid, and she was lost in Logan Fell land." Mason replies. "And it's Brice meeting you finally, Allyson Sommers."n

"You too, Mason Lockwood." Allyson replies with a genuine me grin, she regrets making this plan with Damon, she approves of Mason, he's nice.

"My first mistake." Jenna says, she calls Allyson her first blessing. "Mason was a catch; he had girls lining up."

"Really?" Damon asks. "I always pegged you for a lone wolf," Damon comments and Allyson stomps his toe.

"I'm sure I wasn't half the lady killer you were." Mason comments, he knows what Damon's up to. 0hpw about a roast? To new friends
(**)

Mason gives Allyson a hug, says it's nice to meet her -again- and he leaves the house. Damon is getting ready to leave, too. Allyson is staying home, she wants to spend time with her mom. He kisses Allyson's head and he says bye to Alaric, and Damon leaves.

"Where's Elena?" Jenna asks her daughter.

"Probably left with Caroline, but I'm not sure." Allyson replies. "You need to lay down mom, you're tipsy."

"No!" Jenna protests like a child. "Let's talk. I miss you."

Allyson smiles and she helps her mother to the couch. "All right, mom." Ally says with a chirp to her voice, she's happy. "Let's talk because I've missed you, too."
(**)

Allyson covers Jenna up, who has passed out on the couch. She kisses her head, and she goes upstairs. She lays in her own bed and she smiles. She knows Stefan is here with Elena.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

683K 13.6K 32
Bailey Gilbert was only 4 where her parents died. To make things easier for her to cope she started calling her auntie Jenna, mummy. She try's her ha...
987 68 22
I'm back here in my home town of Mystic Falls. After the accident I left and never looked back. Well I'm here Now to take care of my little sister El...
3.6K 250 5
"๐‹๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ฎ๐ฉ, ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ค๐ฒ, ๐จ๐ก, ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐š๐ฌ๐ค ๐ฐ๐ก๐ฒ, ๐จ๐ก, ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐š๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž...
Echoes By Keana

Fanfiction

344 66 20
Things have been calm in Mystic Falls for years. Damon and Elena have been peacefully raising their family in the town where they both grew up. But t...