Wild Wine

Oleh Lord_Iris

What if the protagonist of the story is more evil than the antagonists? Wine is a broken angel who turned int... Lebih Banyak

Wild Wine
Prologue: Red Wine
Chapter 1: Lost Guy
Chapter 2: Confrontation
Chapter 3: Vodka Alfaro
Chapter 4: Envious
Chapter 5: His True Color
Chapter 6: Doubts
Chapter 7: Jealous?
Chapter 8: Sweet?
Chapter 10: Quarrel
Chapter 11: First Date?
Chapter 12: His Secret
Chapter 13: Wine and Whiskey
Chapter 14: Admonition
Chapter 15: Kinky
Chapter 16: Doña Tequila
Chapter 17: New Family
Chapter 18: Wicked Family
Chapter 19: Partition?
Chapter 20: Fondness
Chapter 21: The Massacre
Chapter 22: Mourning
Chapter 23: Saviour
Chapter 24: His Curse!
Chapter 25: Muerte
Author's Note
Special Chapter: Breakthrough
Chapter 26: The Guy in Red
Chapter 27: Ultimate Flashback
Chapter 28: Queen Margarita
Chapter 29: First Blood
Chapter 30: Threat!
Chapter 31: The Key
Chapter 32: Family Dinner?
Chapter 33: The Beginning
Chapter 34: Saviour?
Chapter 35: The Queen's Playground
Chapter 36: Love or Hate?
Chapter 37: Confused
Chapter 38: Revealed
Chapter 39: Vengeful
Chapter 40: The Phoenix
Chapter 41: Hostile
Chapter 42: Mercy?
Chapter 43: Queen's Recipe
Chapter 44: Brothers
Chapter 45: Fightback
Chapter 46: Hope?
Chapter 47: Torture!
Chapter 48: Walk of Death
Chapter 49: Ready?
Chapter 50: Wildest Ending!
Epilogue: White Wine
Author's Note

Chapter 9: Devil's Disguise

2.9K 204 6
Oleh Lord_Iris

I'm just listening to my professor. Actually, hindi ko pa rin makalimutan ang nangyari kagabi kaya medyo distracted ako. Arrrgghh! My face is still blushing everytime that I think about him.

"Hey... You're thinking about him. Don't deny it," I heard Cider said.

I just looked at him...

"Just listen to our professor," I said.

He laughed a little...

"I'm sorry... I can't help it. You are blushing right now hahahah."

Tsk, I can't deny it. Hindi ko naman kasi gustong mag-deny sa kung ano ang nararamdaman ko.

It's just that, Whiskey is so romantic last night and I can't believe that he will do it for me. I mean, no one will expect what he did.

"Wine, everyone are so jealous of you because they are thinking that you have a very handsome boyfriend," Cider whispered.

I just covered my face. I don't know what to think about. Paano pa ako makikinig sa prof kung nang-aasar itong si Cider? Maybe, he's right.

I know that everyone are talking about me because a very handsome guy danced with me last night.

What should I do? Whiskey and I are just close friends. Yeah, we're just friends so it's not right for me to blush everytime that I think about him.

Nabigla kaming lahat sa klase at bigla na lang bumukas ang pinto at may kung sinong pumasok.

"I'm looking for Wine Resureccion!"

Lahat tuloy ay nagtinginan sa akin. I'm in shock because I remember this lady. Everyone are so amazed because of her. She's quite famous.

What is she doing here?

Why is she looking for me?

"Oh, M-Ms. Vodka Alfaro! What are you doing here in my class?" Our professor asked.

"I need to talk to this guy," she said and she walked towards me.

"Me? W-Why?" I asked.

She smiled...

B-Bakit ganito? I have a very bad feeling that behind her smile, she's hiding a cruel nature.

"That's why we need to talk," she said while smiling at me.

"Hmmm... We have a class today."

"You're excused, Mr. Resureccion," our professor said.

"See? It's alright for him. We really have to talk. I don't like waiting. I'm very impatient," she said.

I'm just looking at her. I'm quite uncomfortable because of what she told me when we first met.

"Let's go!" She said while walking outside our room.

Sumunod na lang ako sa kanya; baka kasi magalit na naman siya sa akin. I'm not really sure what does she want from me.

She said before that I'm just a lowly person. If she thinks of me that way, then why is she smiling at me?

Nakasunod lang ako sa kanya habang naglalakad sa hallway. The sound of her high heels is so intimidating. Everyone are looking at her because she's so famous.

"Hmmm... Ms. Vodka! Can we please take a picture?" A girl asked.

"I'm busy," tipid niyang sagod.

Suplada talaga siya. Nagpatuloy na lang kami sa paglalakad papuntang parking lot. I'm in shock because there are lots of guys in suit and tie.

M-Mukhang bodyguards niya lahat ng mga lalake dito sa parking lot.

"Don't be afraid, they are just my servants," she said.

Pinasakay na niya ako sa kotse at maraming nakasunod na sasakyan. This is the first time that I ride inside a luxurious car. Hindi naman kasi ako sumasakay sa kotse ni Whiskey.

"Where are we going?" I asked her.

"Somewhere private," she said.

I just shut my mouth because I know that she doesn't have enough patience to answer my questions. Baka mamaya, magalit na naman.

We went into a luxurious hotel. Bigla na lang may sumalubong na babae.

"The room is ready, Ms. Vodka."

"Good..."

Is that how she treat her servants? Sumakay na lang kami sa elevator at pumasok sa isang room.

G-Grabe, sobrang ganda! I can't believe that I will see this kind of luxurious suite in my life. Everything is extravagant!

"Sit with me," she said.

I looked at her. Nakaupo na siya sa may lamesa na sobrang haba at punong-puno ng mga pagkain.

"Come on! Don't be shy! We need to eat lunch first!" She said while smiling at me.

Umupo na lang din ako at may mga servant pa rin siya dito sa loob ng suite. I'm very uncomfortable while eating with her and I don't know the exact reason why.

Binigyan na kami ng servant niya ng wine. I'm so quiet this time.

Honestly, I'm uncomfortable if someone is serving me. Kahit kasi may mga katulong kami sa bahay, hindi naman kami ganito. We treat them as our family and they are eating with us. Ibang-iba si Vodka.

After our lunch, she is just drinking a glass of wine. She's looking at me.

"You know? I don't really like the taste of wine. I love Vodka, just like my name but I think, you can change my preference because I'm starting to like you."

"W-What do you mean?" I asked.

She smiled...

"I'm sorry for calling you those things. Sorry, I'm just very mad that time."

"O-Ok, I understand..."

Is she apologizing to me? I don't understand what she is trying to do. Honestly, I can't feel any sincerity from her.

She clapped her hands to call her servants. They are holding a lot of stuffs.

"Take this things as part of my apology. You'll gonna love it. I chose all of that myself just for you."

Naglapag sila ng mamahaling sapatos, pabango, mga damit at gadgets sa harapan ko. Kumunot na lang ang noo ko dahil sa ginagawa niya.

"I'm sorry... I will never take any of that. You are forgiven already. You don't have to give me these expensive things," I said honestly.

"No! I'll be mad at you if you won't take these things! Please take it!"

Tumataas na ang boses niya...

Is she forcing me to accept her gifts?

"I'm really sorry, Ms. Vodka. I'm not the type of person who accept gifts from someone just because of an apology."

She's in shock because of what I've said. It looks like I offended her and I don't know why.

She just rolled her eyes...

"Ok, I won't force you if you don't want to. Do you know that you are the first person who rejected my gifts?"

She is looking seriously at me...

Honestly, kanina pa talaga ako kinakabahan sa kanya.

After a second, she smirked...

"Just call me by my name. No need to be formal. I think you are a very special person. That's the reason why he is hanging out with you."

"Why do you know him?" I asked.

Parang nabigla siya sa tanong ko. After a second, she laughed at me.

Nagtataka tuloy ako kung bakit tawa siya ng tawa. Is there something funny about my question.

"Oh, hahahah. I'm sorry, I can't help it. Are you really sure that you don't know my connection with him?" She asked while laughing.

I just nodded...

"Whiskey is my lost brother."

Brother? Magkapatid sila? Kaya naman pala parehong may topak. Parehong suplado hahahah.

She looked at my eyes...

"Do you know a cliché saying that, family first?"

I nodded...

"Good, I think you are the only one who can help me with him."

I don't think so, Whiskey will never listen to me. He only listen to himself.

"You are my friend now, Wine. You know what? I treasure my friends."

Friend? She just want something from me that's why she is acting like this. Hind naman ako tanga.

I sigh...

"Tell me what you want," I said.

"Simple, just convince him that he needs to go back to us. If you do that, you'll be receiving prosperous year," she said.

Sa totoo lang, medyo na-offend na ako sa sinabi niya. I just sigh.

"I'm sorry, if I do a favor, I will do it without receiving anything. I don't need money, ok?"

Kumunot na naman ang noo niya. After a second, she smiled again.

"You know what? You are very different. I already know why he is trusting you."

"Honestly, I don't really know him but I can say that we're friends. I also trust him," I said.

She smirked...

"How did you meet each other?"

"Hmmm... He is drunk and about to jump off in a bridge but I stopped him. That's how we met," I said.

"Do you know that he's an ex convict? He was imprisoned because of a drug related case? If I were you, stay away from him."

Napahigpit ang hawak ko sa upuan dahil sa sinabi niya. I don't like it.

"Yeah, I know that he's an ex convict. Don't tell me to stay away from him because I know that he needs me. Honestly, I don't care if it's drug related case. I'm pretty sure that he's not an addicted criminal. He is not a bad guy and I can feel it."

Gulat na gulat siya dahil sa sinabi ko. Kitang-kita ko ang inis sa mga mata niya dahil sa mga sinabi ko. I don't really know what is she trying to prove to me.

She sigh...

"I just want him to be a part of our family again. That's all! I need your help to convince him because I know that he is listening to you," she said.

"I don't want to force him and I don't want to be involved in your family problem. Maybe, time will come and he will miss his family. Just wait for the day that he will come back."

"But we need him to go back as soon as possible!" She shouted.

Nabigla tuloy ako dahil sa sigaw niya. Lumalabas ang tunay niyang ugali. Honestly, I'm pretty sure that she is just holding back her cruel nature.

"You can't force a person just because you need something from him. Just let him heal his heart first. I can see that he is deeply wounded," I said.

She laughed...

"So, you care for him?"

"Yeah, of course I do! We're good friends so I will always be on his side. It's very hard to earn his trust."

She smirked again...

"And you did it. I don't know how you did it but honestly, I envy you. Earning his trust is the hardest thing that I did in my entire life," she said.

"But he felt betrayed, right?"

Kitang-kita ko na nanggigil siya bigla dahil sa sinabi ko. I'm no longer afraid of her. Whiskey needs someone to trust and if you betray him, he will never trust you again.

"Ayaw mo ba na maayos ang pamilya namin? Hindi naman ako lalapit sa'yo kung may choice pa ako," seryoso niyang sabi.

"Syempre gusto ko! Ang akin lang, hindi ko naman pwedeng pilitin si Whiskey sa bagay na ayaw niya. Kapatid mo siya, alam mo na ayaw niyang pinipilit siya. Vodka, you can't get everything in a way that you wanted. Some things needs time and effort to get," I said seriously.

She's in shock because of what I've said. Gulat na gulat talaga siya.

"I always get what I wanted in my own way; always..." She whispered.

"I will be glad to help you but you need to understand that it's up to him. He's very skeptical," I said.

"Ok, enough for this talk. Just give me your number and I will call you. I just need to make sure that he's fine."

Medyo nagdadalawang-isip ako na ibigay ang number ko sa kanya.

"Please..." She said while smiling.

I have no choice. I think she will get mad at me if I don't give my number. Besides, I don't have a reason para hindi ko ibigay ang number ko.

"Thanks for your time, Wine. You can go now and look after him," she said.

"Thanks for your time too," I said.

"Ipapahatid na kita pauwi," sabi niya.

I smiled...

"No need for that. I can handle myself. I'm more comfortable being on my own," I said.

"Ok, if that's what you wanted."

Lalakad na sana ako palayo pero...

"Wait, one more thing!"

Lumingon na lang ulit ako sa kanya. She is giving me her doubtful smile.

"Please don't tell him that we met."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

227K 4.1K 87
Apat na taon ng kasal si Shu sa isang lalaking ni minsan ay hindi pa niya nakikita o narinig manlang ang boses. Palibhasa ay hindi naman siya dapat a...
392K 10.9K 51
What if there's a light would you allow your curiosity to follow it? Start: February 24 2015 (Draft) May 01 2015 (Publish) End: July 26...
33.4K 2.1K 22
*The Emperor's Husband (BL)* Genre: Romance, Fantasy Written by: MrAoiKun Date Started: August 2020 Sa kanyang paghahanap ng kanyang mapapangasawa...
436 61 11
NOTICE : THIS IS AN BXB ROM-COM TAGLISH STORY. ******** Nang malaman ni Luther na may nadedevelop siyang romantic feelings para sa kasintahan ng baba...