(Y/n)'s new life with her cru...

By Weirdie77

(Y/n) is new to Danville, and now she met new friends, and everything she goes through she has a secret to ke... More

Moving in/meeting him
"I know what we're going to do today!"
Isabella is jealous?
"what's happening?"
Hiccups
Rodney
Agent P's discovery
Girl time!
Meeting "Agent P"
Phineas's confession
"Gitchee Gitchee Goo?"
Phineas and the Ferbtunes
"Is every platypus named 'Perry'?"
Meeting the "bosses"
"Phineas!"
"Candace?!"
Seperation
Together again
Helping Agent P
"Wait, what?"
Purring
P&F get busted (part 1)
P&F get busted (part 2)
P&F get busted (part 3)
P&F get busted (part 4)
Wedding anniversary...
I ain't got rhythm!
Love Händel performs

Memory wipe/pics

736 17 3
By Weirdie77

For some of the pics, just imagine you in it, because I want you guys to be parts of the experience!

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

I raise my hand and Monogram says "yes, the girl in the front?" I put my hand down and say "none of us are gonna remember anything of today?" He nods "that's right." I smirk and say "good" with that I punch Isabella, giving her a black eye, and kiss Phineas one last time. Together they both say "(Y/n)!" I smile and say "hit it Carl!" Isabella then says "wait!" But Carl already hit the button.

Perry's p.o.v

I hid before any of them seen me, Monogram tells them that everything is alright, and to go home because this so called store is closing soon. I smile while looking down at my camera.... I go to my lair without Monogram and Carl knowing. Walking over to my computer, I plug in my camera, and click on the word 'YES' I smile at each photo. One of me, Phineas, and Ferb when I had that animal skull on my feet, we're all smiling.

The next picture was Ferb holding the cushion I peed on.... I was nervously smiling.

Wait.... did (Y/n) photobomb us?? I laugh a little, she was smiling while she was about to save us with that giant gnome. Oh yeah, Candace too, but (Y/n)'s is more funnier.

Oh yeah, the sign on that robot, I'm happy that I took this picture, they all blew up, so the sign did too.

When me, Phineas, and (Y/n) were on that robot dog, she has her arm wrapped around his shoulders as he was posing with the remote controlled baseball mitt.

I laugh at their reactions in this picture, Ferb was acting like his head was about to get bit off.

When we were in the minecars, (Y/n) bunny eared me, while Ferb bunny eared Phineas, we didn't know to be honest though.

I took this one right before we saved the day, Phineas holding the remote controlled baseball mitt, me next to him, and (Y/n) posing with the bat.

This picture was before (Y/n) hugged me, I had my own moment with Phineas and Ferb. Wait.... did (Y/n) somehow get my camera to take this picture??

The last one is hilarious, I took a picture of Phineas, Ferb, and (Y/n) making fun of 2nd dimension Doof. Ah.... I'm gonna miss them knowing knowing about me so much.

I just wish I got a picture of (Y/n) punching Isabella! That would've been a great picture.... wait Carl just sent me an email. Oh god he took a picture! I laugh, and push 'save photos' ah I will never forget this day. Carl took alot of pictures too... he's still sending them to me, he took one of (Y/n) flying onto the roof. Not to mention Phineas and (Y/n) kissing, he typed saying "they're so adorable!!! Ahhhh!!!" I laugh more. Somehow he also got a picture of Ferb saving (Y/n), I smile and save these photos too, I decided to go back home.

Back to you

I rub my head "guys do you ever feel like you're forgetting something?" They shrug their shoulders. I sigh and see Perry walk up to us.... for some reason I kinda see him wearing a little fedora, I shake my head. He's not wearing a fedora though, I tilt my head to the side, I'm just gonna let that go for now. "Ya know maybe we can make a song!" I look at Phineas when he says that "that sounds pretty cool. What made you think of that?" He shrugs his shoulders "I don't know" did I ever tell Phineas about my feelings? I can't remember.

Tbc

Apparently no one remembers Phineas and the Ferb tunes, will you guys ever get that moment back?? All I'm gonna say is, remember to keep swimming through pages!

-Narphin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 2 7
This story is mainly focused on moments in the show where Phineas and Isabella have more in-depth romantic moments. When it says "_____'s House", the...
19.8K 210 10
This story is the extended version of "Happy Birthday, Isabella" from Phineas and Ferb. What will happen to them? Will they become a couple? Find out...
627 49 35
Y/n was a girl, with a difficult life, until she met Dan, they soon became great friends, and something more, but y/n was hiding a giant secret that...
90.3K 2K 36
Riley Parker thought she was a normal girl. But on the day of her 16th birthday, everything changes. Now, she has to learn how to deal with what sh...