I'm Only Human (Justin Bieber...

By UndercoverGirl26

Popstar sensation Justin Bieber has been the victim of paparazzi for months and months now. They’ve bothered... More

Introduction
~ Prologue ~
Ch. 1 - Music To My Ears?
Ch. 2 - She's A Fan
Ch. 3 - Cali, Baby
Ch. 4 - Turned Up
Ch. 5 - Questions
Ch. 6 - Text Messages
Ch. 7 - Being A Guest, Getting A Guest
Ch. 8 - Only Her
Ch. 9 - What It Meant
Ch. 10 - He's Dead
Ch. 11 - San (Die)go
Ch. 12 - Fun Gone Wrong
Ch. 13 - Where Did We Go Wrong?
Ch. 14 - Going Through It Alone
Ch. 15 - Heartbreaker
Ch. 16 - Make It Right
Ch. 17 - You Kinda Ruined Me
Ch. 18 - Guy Problems
Ch. 19 - Quite A Large Mess
Ch. 20 - Time Is Ticking
Ch. 21 - The Real Question Is...
Ch. 22 - Canuck Beaver
Ch. 23 - Giggly
Ch. 24 - Allegations
Ch. 25 - Not Broken
Ch. 26 - Rainy Moods
Ch. 27 - Won't Give Up
Ch. 28 - Misery Loves Company
Ch. 29 - If You Give Me A Chance
Ch. 30 - You Just Don't Give Up
Ch. 31 - Build It Up Or Fall Apart
Ch. 32 - Radio
Ch. 33 - Where To Look
Ch. 34 - Getting Nowhere
Ch. 35 - Better
Ch. 36 - Trying To Move On
Ch. 37 - Don't Hate Me
Ch. 38 - Do You Believe Me Now?
Ch. 39 - Wait... What?
Ch. 40 - Concert Numero Uno
Ch. 41 - Belieb In The Biebs
Ch. 42 - Trapped
Ch. 43 - You'll Be Happy
Ch. 44 - Can't Believe This Is Happening
Ch. 45 - Face-To-Face
Ch. 46 - I Understood
Ch. 47 - Hidden Mistake
Ch. 48 - Her Secret
Ch. 49 - Ache
Ch. 50 - Lingering Feelings
Ch. 51 - Now or Never
Ch. 52 - Accusations
Ch. 53 - After One
Ch. 54 - Walk The Distance
Ch. 55 - You And Me
Ch. 56 - Me And You
Ch. 57 - Problems
Ch. 58 - Jackie's Situation
Ch. 59 - By Your Side
Ch. 60 - The Surprise
Ch. 61 - Midnight
Ch. 62 - What Ever Happened To That Girl
Ch. 63 - Unexpected News
Ch. 65 - More Guy Problems
Ch. 66 - Still Alive Today
Ch. 67 - Fuzzy
Ch. 68 - Silent Night
Ch. 69 - Coincidence
Ch. 70 - Should We?
Ch. 71 - Memories
Ch. 72 - Well...
Ch. 73 - Slim Chance
Ch. 74 - Messing Up
Ch. 75 - For Now
Ch. 76 - An Agreement
Ch. 77 - The Miller Family
Ch. 78 - Stars That Sparkle Your Name
Ch. 79 - Don't Know What To Do
Ch. 80 - Unforgettable Scent
Ch. 81 - Apologies
Ch. 82 - An Old Friend
Ch. 83 - Warmed My Heart
~ Epilogue ~

Ch. 64 - In Some Deep Shit

31.8K 1K 261
By UndercoverGirl26

 ~ Chapter 64: In Some Deep Shit ~

[ Justin’s POV: ]

I blinked my eyes opened as I became face-to-face with the sunlight seeping through the window. I let out a yawn as I stretched my arms up and looked to my left. My heart skipped a beat when I saw the spot next to me was empty.

Where’s Jackie?

I sat up, looking around the room. Silence filled the entire atmosphere and I let out a small sigh.

She’s probably just having breakfast or something.

I got up from my bed and walked out the room. After going to the bathroom and brushing my teeth, I went inside the living room and noticed it was empty.

Where is everyone?

I quietly made it down the hallway and to my mom’s room where I slowly opened the door to see that she was sleeping like a baby. I let out a small smile before closing the door and leaving back towards my room.

I picked up my phone from the nightstand and dialed Jackie’s number, pressing the phone to my ear and waiting for an answer. Except I was greeted by an automated voicemail.

I sighed in frustration and dialed Alfredo’s number, tapping my foot against the floor as I waited to hear his voice.

And I did.

“What’s up, Justin?” Fredo asked.

“Hey, where are you? I didn’t know you were going to leave so early in the morning,” I said.

“Sorry man, I’m with Scooter right now. We’re doing business,” he said in a cool tone.

“You guys are watching Netflix, aren’t you?” I smirked.

Fredo paused. “Uh.. Well.. Just at the moment.. We’ll get to work sometime today,” he chuckled.

I laughed before I suddenly remembered the question I really wanted to ask him.

“By any chance, is Jackie with you?” I bit my lip. “Or did she say she was going somewhere?”

“Uh, no she’s not here. Everyone was sleeping when I left so I wouldn’t know,” he explained. “Why? She not there?”

I sat down on the bed. “Never mind. Thanks anyway.”

And shortly after, I hung up and stared at the wall for god-knows-how-long.

“Where did you run off to, Jackie?” I whispered, my heart aching. Did she decide to leave me?

[ Jackie’s POV: ]

“This is it,” the taxi driver announced and I paid him the money I owed.

“Thanks,” I replied rather monotonously, stepping out of the car.

“Have a nice day,” he said, and shortly afterwards he drove away.

I let out a small sigh and stuffed my hands into my pockets, looking up at my house. I slowly made my way towards the front porch and dug into my purse, looking for the keys.

After finding them, I opened the door and shut it almost immediately. The house was silent and I stood there, staring out into space before I suddenly heard the sound of a door opening and, before I knew it, Robin was standing a few feet away from me.

She eyed me up and down, a look of concern was soon on her face.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” she said, taking a step towards me. “How was the date?”

I let out another sigh and walked towards the couch, setting down my purse before looking at her.

“Did Justin drop you off?” she asked. “He should’ve came inside for a bit.”

I bit my lip, guilt rushing throughout me.

I just… got up and left. I didn’t say a word to Justin. I wonder if he hates me by now.

I don’t even know why I did it. I was just so overwhelmed that I had to get out of there. I just couldn’t stay because I knew I’d look upset and, when Justin asks me what’s wrong, I wouldn’t know what to say to him.

What do I say to him?

That I’ve been talking about how I don’t care what happens as long as I’m with him and yet my heart is aching because of hate people have towards me?

I didn’t even.. do anything to anyone. And they hate me. They don’t even know me and they’re talking shit about me.

“Jackie?” Robin prompted, snapping me from my thoughts.

“I.. just.. I don’t feel well today so I came back by myself,” I lied.

Robin narrowed her eyes at me. “And Justin was just okay with this?”

“Well he suggested multiple times to take me back but I told him that it was okay and that I could get here myself,” I shrugged.

I heard Robin scoff at me and I looked at her in defeat.

“Fine..” I murmured. “I left while everyone was asleep.”

Robin did a double take. “Wh-What?!” I looked down at my feet and thought about how much I didn’t want to explain this right now. “I-I thought you two were working out together after all these fights. Why would you just leave without a word?!”

“B-Because.. I..” I stuttered, knowing that whichever way I tried to explain it, it just wouldn’t come out the why I’d want it to. I don’t exactly know how to explain this. And if I tried to, Robin would think I don’t love Justin anymore. Which is so not true.

“Because you, what?” Robin crossed her arms.

“Can we just not talk about it right now?” I looked at her pleadingly.

“You’re just gonna leave me hanging?” she tapped her foot against the floor. “I want to know what happened, Jackie. You two went on your first official date yesterday and I don’t hear from you until today and now you wanna leave me in the dark about what happened?”

“It wasn’t anything that happened on the date or something like that. I had fun yesterday—it was perfect,” I said defensively.

“Then what’s wrong?”

“What’s wrong is what happened during the date while Justin and I weren’t aware of it,” I frowned in frustration.

“What’s that supposed to mea—?”

“Paparazzi caught us,” I sighed. “They took pics of us when they weren’t supposed to and now everyone’s talking about it.”

Robin’s face turned blank as she remained silent, taking in what I just told her.

“I found out and I couldn’t.. I couldn’t help it. I tortured myself and read all the hate comments people were saying about me,” I tried holding back the tears that threatened to spill from my eyes. “The worst part is… I-I didn’t even see anyone saying something good about me. About 85% of people were hating on me and the other percent was just speculating the situation. No one… No one was really defending me.”

I’m defending you…” Robin whispered, a small smile spreading across her lips.

I let out a bittersweet laugh. “Thanks, but.. It doesn’t change the fact that my feelings have been hurt in ways I can’t explain.”

Robin looked at me sympathetically. “But Jackie.. You said you’d be there for Justin and… You just left him without saying a word. He must be freaking out right now. I bet you even have a couple thousand missed calls form him by now. I know this is a pretty hard thing to deal with, but you should’ve known what comes with the territory. And I know that, at one point, you knew something like this would happen if you got romantically involved with Justin, but you probably didn’t think it’d hurt this much, didn’t you?”

I nodded slowly.

“Well, this is what Justin goes through every day. As a Belieber, you should know this better than anyone. The pain you’re feeling right now, is what he feels each and every day. People hate on him.. A lot. That must be why he forgets how much other people actually love him more than anyone out there can ever hate him. You’re one of those people, Jackie. You’ve always wanted to reach out to him and lift him of his worries. And now that you’re going through what he goes through every day, it isn’t very smart of you to push him away like he did to you,” she explained, and my eyes widened.

How can I be so damn stupid?

“You’re right,” I brushed off a tear that managed to slide down my face. “I shouldn’t be this w-way right now.”

Robin smiled again. “Just call him. I’m sure he’s been trying to reach you.”

“Thanks,” I sniffled, pulling out my phone and unlocking it, only to see that I, indeed, had many missed calls from Justin.

I was about to click on his contact when the doorbell rang. I looked at Robin who simply shrugged.

“Just continue what you were doing, I’ll get it,” she said, walking towards the front door. I proceeded to call Justin and I pressed the phone to my ear, waiting for him to pick up.

“Hello?” Justin’s voice sounded fairly tired.

“Justin? Hey, I’m so sorry I disappeared on you,” I bit my lip, once again feeling guilty.

“Jackie, I’ve been trying to reach you for about an hour now. Where the fuck are you?”

Okay, he sounds a bit mad. I don’t blame him.

“I’m sorry but—”

Before I could finish my sentence, I heard a familiar voice call out my name. I looked up to see that Tyler was standing by the doorframe as Robin gave me this look she always gives me when she knows trouble is coming.

My jaw dropped.

What is he doing here?

“I need to talk to you,” Tyler forced a smile.

“Jackie?” Justin’s voice rang from my phone.

“I heard about the hate you’ve been getting and.. I want to make you feel better,” Tyler continued. “I.. I want you back, Jackie.”

There was silence in the house before I heard Justin’s voice from my phone again.

“Why does that sound like.. that Tyler kid? Jackie, why is he in your house?” Justin shot a billion questions at me. “You left without a warning to meet up with him? You’re already done with me? This is fucking unbelievable.”

“No, wait! I—”

“Goodbye.”

And then he hung up.

I stared wide eyed at Tyler as I slowly lowered my phone from my ear. It didn’t take me long to quickly realize how much shit I’m in.

****************************

Dun, dun, duuuuunnnn!!

What’ll happen to Jackie?

If you haven’t heard already, I said I’d be posting twice this week, so I guess you’ll find out later on this weekend ;)

Love you guys! <3

- Nina xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.3K 1.5K 20
*COMPLETED* Relations are like glass, sometimes its best to leave them broken, than to hurt yourself trying to put them back together. If she's bra...
76.6K 1.2K 61
(This book is getting edited) when i felt in love i thought that i felt for the wrong guy but then he became my destiny. justin bieber... he made me...
61K 2.9K 31
The love of his life was taken away from him, just under his eye and he was left there standing, in front of the hospital, alone and defeated. They d...
7.1K 241 18
Since they were very young, he knew she was the one. He knew he wanted to marry her and nothing in the world could change that. He watched her, he c...