Our Destiny

By Itz_Aneesa

DISCLAIMER: hi guys I'm going to be editing and rewriting this book completely so if you don't see the chapte... More

Author's note
Chapter 1- Nightmares (Edited)
Chapter 2 - Get To Know Me (Edited).
Chapter 3 - Shezard's Empires (Edited)
Chapter 4 - Amir Shezard (Edited)
Chapter 5 - Saving Amira (Edited)
Chapter 6 - Sleepovers (Edited)
Chapter 7- Confessions (Edited)
Chapter 8- Back To Work (Edited)
Chapter 9-She lives in a mansion!! (Edited)
Chapter 10-Family Dinner (Edited)
Chapter 11- Surprises (Edited)
Chapter 12- Shock (Edited)
Chapter 13- Blood Donor (Edited)
Chapter 14-Wedding Preparations/Mendhi night (Edited)
Chapter 15- NIKAH!! (Edited)
Chapter 16- Wedding Night (Edited)
Chapter 17- Her Past (Edited)
Chapter 18- Office Fun (Edited)
Chapter 19 - Wedding Anniversary Part 1 (Edited)
Chapter 19-Wedding Anniversary Part 2 (Edited)
Chapter 20- Walima (Edited)
Chapter 21- Goodbyes and Movie Night (Edited)
Chapter 22- Hide And Seek & Stolen Kisses (Edited)
Chapter 23- Birthday Surprise and Sweet Mornings. (Edited)
Chapter 24 - Happy News (Edited)
Chapter 25- Midnight Fun(Edited)
Chapter 26-Planning?(Edited)
Chapter 27-Baby Shower/Baby Gender Reveal(Edited)
Chapter 28- All nighters and hidden truths. (Edited)
Chapter 29-Truth. (Edited)
Chapter 30-Secret Project and More Shock. (Edited)
Chapter 31- Chaotic Nights. (Edited)
Chapter 32- Ameena's Wedding. (Edited)
Chapter 33- False Alarm or Not False Alarm. (Edited)
Chapter 34 - Ariyan and Ariyah Shezard. (Edited)
Chapter 35- Family Bonding. (Edited)
Chapter 36- Hard To Stay Without My Babies. (Edited)
Chapter 37- Bringing Them Home! (Edited)
Chapter 38- Family. (Edited)
Chapter 39- Figuring it all out. (Edited)
Chapter 40-Fun Moments. (Edited)
Chapter 42- Secrets Always Unravel Themselves. (Edited)
Chapter 43- A Break. (Edited)
Chapter 44- Coming Clean. (Edited)
Chapter 45- Famous. (Edited)
Chapter 46- Family Matters. (Edited)
Prologue. (Edited)

Chapter 41-Birthday and surprises. (Edited)

895 60 0
By Itz_Aneesa

Aaliya's POV

It was Amira's birthday today and everybody was really excited as we could have another big family gathering, with everybody present for her birthday. A lot has happened for Amira and I in the past year and we have met so many new people. This gathering would be like Amira's acceptance in this new life with these new and amazing people.

However, Amira is a child so she doesn't know when her birthday is as we haven't really celebrated it properly apart from just getting her a small cake and having family over. Poor Amira doesn't even realize what is happening half the time, she is just in her own world half the time and I let her as she is a kid and doesn't need to worry about the problems going on in our lives.

I was getting ready, thinking about what to do and not go over the top as she is a kid and isn't going to remember this at all, so we like to keep it as simple as possible. But since we have a big family, we do need lots of food, chairs, tables and a big cake though to feed everyone.

Sometimes I am happy that my immediate family don't come on the same day. Don't get me wrong I love them but I already have so many family friends that are over when my immediate family come there is no space for anybody to sit anywhere and then sometimes arguments start. So my immediate family are coming tomorrow and half of them don't exactly live in the country that's why they aren't around my parent's house all the time.

Everybody was downstairs trying to get the place ready for the gathering whilst I was getting the kids and myself ready. It would be a tough way to distract Amira from the house so Aleena and Safina have thought about taking her out with Sidrah and Simra tagging along as they were planning on going to town with each other beforehand.

Zaira, Lucy, Natasha, Ameena, Samantha, Sofia, Maryam and Dasha are coming over to help me get the house ready in time because despite Amira being a kid she gets paranoid about going out anywhere without me as she is scared of me getting hurt.

She is honestly such a good kid and only forgets about me for a short while so we need to get the house ready quickly before she comes back.

I was getting Ariyan ready when Amir walked in the room and placed a small kiss on my cheek as I smiled at him.

"What are you thinking about?" he asked me as I looked at him playing with Ariyah and helping me by changing her clothes after I changed her diaper.

He had never changed Ariyah's diapers because he finds it uncomfortable as she is a girl so he changed Ariyan's instead. In the beginning, he would change the odd one or two of Ariyah's diapers but now he has just stopped. I don't know what he is uncomfortable about because she is a baby but I don't question it because he is still helping out with the children.

"I was just thinking about how am I going to distract Amira from going out all day without me there," I said to him as I finished clothing the kids and paced Ariyan on my lap as Amir did the same with Ariyah.

"Oh right, she is not used to going anywhere without you is she?" he asked as he looked up at me as I nodded and sighed.

"What am I going to do? She is fine if I am not there for a couple of hours at the most but she is not fine if I am not there for the whole day. However, she has her khalas (mum's sisters,  female cousins and female friends) and phuppos there so she should be alright I mean she absolutely adores Safina, Simra, Aleena and Sidrah (dad's sisters, female cousins and any female friends from his side of the family) they should be able to keep her occupied until everything is ready," I answered as he placed his arm around my shoulder and I leaned into his embrace.

We sat there for a few minutes taking in the silence and just playing with the babies before having to go downstairs and work like crazy. Not gonna have time to stop and play with my babies, I kissed them both on both cheeks and hugging them, we began making our way downstairs.

Once downstairs I spotted Ameena and walked towards her. As I got closer she was talking to Reharn about something so I decided to walk away as I didn't want to disturb them.

As I was walking away I heard footsteps behind me and turned around to see Ameena smiling as she made her way towards me. I hugged my sister and placed a kiss on her cheek as she did the same to me being careful as I was holding Ariyan and I didn't want to squish him.

"As-salaam wa alaikum Ameena, how are you and my little niece or nephew doing? I asked her as I placed a hand on her stomach excited that I will finally get to be a maternal aunt to somebody.

"Wa Alaikum mas salam Aaliya, we are fine Alhumdulillah and I can't wait to babysit my little niece and nephew to gain the full experience once more. Don't tell anyone I told you this but Reharn is so scared he is crapping his pants at the thought of babysitting two babies with me whilst I am pregnant and he is scared he is going to do something wrong," Ameena told me as I began chuckling and handed over Ariyan to her as she eagerly took him from my hands.

"Haha okay. Just don't make me regret this Meena otherwise I will do the same to your child that you would do to mine," I threatened as she shook her head and began slowly backing away from me as I laughed at her and followed her.

"Hey, wait up Meena, you are holding my child and I am your sister. Why are you runnin from me?" I asked as I chased my sister who was trying to walk carefully without hurting Ariyan.

"Because you scare me," she retorted back as she sped up until she was behind Reharn and just used him as a shield to save herself from me. Reharn placed his arm protectively around his wife as I raised my eyebrows up at him.

"You're thinking that is going to stop me? Well Reharn bhai you are wrong," I said as I jumped for Ameena but just as I was about to grab her I felt a pair of strong, muscular arms intertwine around my waist pulling me away from Ameena.

"Hey, put me down, what are you doing?" I asked as I turned around to find Amir staring at me with an amused smile on his face as I collected my cool and sweetly smiled at him.

"Yes?" I sweetly asked him as I turned back and glared at Ameena who leaned into Reharn and stuck her tongue out at me as I did the same back.

"You have kids of your own and are having your own, yet you still act like kids. Why did I get stuck with you guys?" Amir asked as I glared at him and Ameena joined in. I noticed Ariyah's little head bobble up and down from Reharn's arms and smiled to myself. He has nothing to worry about.

"Because you love me and I am your wife. If you remember you proposed to me so that was your fault," I retorted as they looked at me with shock as I smiled sweetly before walking away as I heard fits of laughter coming from behind me.

I walked into the garden to see how the decorations were coming along and to be honest it was the most gorgeous thing I have seen in a while. I knew my family are the best when it comes to planning birthdays and any sort of events as they have the perfect taste in what decorations and what colours to use.

There was a large silver tent in the middle of the garden with purple velvet ribbons holding it open. Next to the tent were circular tables with silver and purple decorations donning the tables and the backs of the chairs as well as a small bouquet of similar colour flowers dotted around the garden. There were fairy lights all around the tent as it would be night time by the time we cut the cake so the garden was going to be lit up nicely and the weather is really nice that's why we are having just the cake and some tables for those who don't want to be outside and mix with the opposite gender inside and those who are all family, like me, will be sitting outside.

It will be something different than what we are used to because normally it is just family and really close friends and we consider one another as brothers and sisters.

I continued to marvel at the beauty of the garden and it looks so much better than I can describe. SubhanAllah, I thought as I began walking inside the tent to find a three-tier model of what Amira's cake would look like. It was gorgeous.

Like I said we have a big family. I continued looking for a while letting my imagination run wild about what sort of things I can put where and how to make it look simple yet stunning at the same time. I made my way towards the entrance of the tent and exit the tent. I was about to enter my house when I realized I was angry at everyone and I sighed before making my way towards the kitchen.

I walked towards the kitchen and filled myself a glass of water when I heard voices coming from the guest living room. I was making my way outside the kitchen as eavesdropping is a sin in Islam when I heard my name in the conversation.

"We have to tell Aali, Amar. We can't hide this from her, she's your sister," I heard a voice, who I think is Zaira, pleading with Amar. I wonder what is going on but I dismiss the thought as he can tell me when he wants. When did they come here? I think as I make my way towards the living room.

I saw Reharn looking at me cautiously as I shake my head and smile at him as he smiles back, however, he still places his arm protectively around Ameena as I sit on the sofa next to Amir who laughs at me as if he knew I would come back.

I curl up on the sofa next to Amir and Ameena, filling in the gap that was present. I don't know why I am relaxing when there are so many things to get done for tonight.

3 HOURS LATER

We had finally finished doing all the necessary things in order to get Amira's party ready and was currently walking towards the kitchen to grab a cold drink, whilst pushing back the loose strands of my hair that was beginning to fall out, from underneath my scarf. I had been working and sweating my ass off making sure everything was in the right places and nothing was wrong with any of the decorations. I just wanted this to be perfect for my baby.

I grabbed a cold bottle of lemonade and turned around slowly making my way towards the living room letting the tiredness consume me as I dropped on to the large sofa.

"Are you okay?" Amir asked as he made his way towards me and I nodded my head slowly, as it began pounding. I seriously need to eat something.

"Yeah. Just tired. Hey, is there anything to eat?" I asked him as I leaned into his warm embrace as he placed his head on my chin and peered down at me.

"I don't think so but we just have to be patient as the party will start in about an hour", he replied as my eyes bulged out at the statement and my stomach rumbled at the mention of food.

I sheepishly looked up at him as he laughed.

"How bout we eat something small, like pancakes?" I suggested as he gave me a sceptical side glance.

"You want pancakes at this time of the day?" He asked me taken back at my statement.

"Yeah, please make me some" I begged as he looked at me as I gave him the puppy eyes and he glared at me before realizing that I am not going to give up and got up and walked towards the kitchen.

"Thank you, Amir," I shouted as I turned on the TV and began going to Netflix.

Ameena had left with the twins and took them to Reharn's house which is now her house and everybody had shortly left apart from those who are helping out or decorating the garden. Everybody knew I like to be left alone when I am in the zone, as I tend to get a bit snappy. I began watching the movie I had put on Netflix and decided to call Ameena to make sure my babies are ok and if they need anything or if they are alright.

"Hey, Meena. How are you and Reharn?" I asked as she began letting out a small frustrated groan that was followed by a giggle.

"Yeah, everything is fine. The babies are just playing with Reharn but Aali, it's hard managing them coz when Ari cries Riya is laughing and when Riya is crying Ari is laughing. That is just like when they are sleeping and it is hard coping with the twins," she replied honestly, letting out a small nervous laugh.

I let out a laugh and ended the call as I was being called to help Amir with the pancakes and ended the call. I groaned as I had just finished decorating the house and cleaning it making sure it was spick and span for the guests coming over, and now Amir was calling me to the kitchen.

I paused the movie and made my way towards the kitchen placing my scarf loosely back over my head, as there were still some workers in the garden packing up to go home. I entered the kitchen to find Amir with an apron over his broad shoulders, surprised that it fit.

"Hey, do you need help with something?" I asked him as I walked towards him and placed my arm around his torso and my head on his shoulder leaning into his warm, large body. I felt his muscles tense for a quick moment and begin to relax under my touch once he realized it was me.

"Nope, I just called you to let you know that pancakes are done and if you could get the Nutella and strawberries out and place them on the kitchen island, please?" he asked as I gave him a wide smile and nodded my head and made my way towards the fridge.

"You don't need to be so formal and say please to me AMir, I am not a volcano that will erupt at everything you want me to do," I said giggling as I placed the items on the Island and began washing the strawberries and began the process of cutting them.

"Hey, I am not going to force you to do any work if you don't want to, I am a gentleman after all and the pancakes are done", he said as I let out a chuckle before looking at him.

"Oh, really. You a gentleman I would have never guessed", I tease him as I spread the Nutella on my pancakes and placed some freshly cut strawberries around my pancake as well. My mouth watered as I sat on the kitchen Island, too hungry to walk to the dining room.

"Why are you sitting on the counter?" he asked me as he shook his head at my childish tactics as I stuck my tongue out at him, proving his accusations right.

"Coz, I am lazy and tired Amir. Please give me a break", I said sighing as I placed the pancake in my mouth, letting out a tiny moan as the chocolate melted in my mouth as the sweet strawberries only added flavour to the little party inside my mouth.

I heard the movement of feet coming closer before stopping directly in front of me. I didn't bother opening my eyes to look at him as I made my way to grab my plate only to touch cool marble.

I opened my eyes only to meet a pair of amused hazel ones staring straight back at me. I glared at Amir as I realized he was holding my plate of pancakes in his hand.

I jumped off the counter and began slowly walking towards Amir, glaring at him, shooting daggers at him as he began laughing, whilst holding my plate waving it around in front of my face.

"You better run otherwise you won't have a hand to hold the plate anymore," I threatened as I began closing in on him as he threw back his head and began laughing as I huffed.

"Are you really going to threaten your husband?" he asked raising his eyebrow at me smirking as I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Who said I was threatening you, I was stating a fact," I retorted smirking at him as I raised my eyebrow at him letting him ponder as he glared into my eyes before slowly lacing the plate back on the kitchen Island as I ran as fast as my legs could carry me and grabbed my plate before devouring the whole thing in a matter of minutes.

I turned around to find Amir staring up at me with shock clearly written in his eyes as I laughed and was about to respond when the door opened and in poured a crowd of people.

My eyes widened as I looked at the time on my phone and bolted upstairs with Amir right behind me and opened the door to our bedroom to find our clothes already laid out in front of us.

Since we have been wearing a lot of English dresses we thought why not make it cultural and wear out Pakistani dresses for her party as we don't really get to apart from weddings or on Eid.

There on the bed lay the most gorgeous colour of green I have seen covered in silver embroidery and beadwork with all the matching jewellery needed. Next to the gorgeous dress was a black suit with a white shirt and a tie the same colour as the dress. I fell in love with the dress, at first sight, it was gorgeous. We were going to get navy blue and gold but they did not have that in stock.

We didn't have enough time to stare at the outfits for long as I ran into the bathroom and Amir ran into the wardrobe as we began to change into our outfits super fast making sure we didn't spend any more than 15 minutes as we could hear the garden filling up with people.

I ran out of the bathroom once I had dressed and saw Amir dressed in his suit fits him perfectly as he stared at me with a smile on his face as he began walking towards me and placed a kiss on my cheek. I laughed as I gently pushed him off me as I needed to do my make up and sort out my scarf.

He laughed and pouted as I walked towards the vanity mirror and sat down grabbing the necessary items needed and began working my 'magic' as everybody else calls in and did a subtle cut crease pink smoky eye  look with my cheekbones defines by the contour with an amazing Anasatia highlighter that worked wonders for me and did a nude lip colour.

I finished in about 15 minutes as I was rushing but still managed to look good and linked my arms with Amir as we began walking downstairs and made our way downstairs to find Amira wearing exactly the same outfit as me with a tiara placed on her head.

I am surprised Ameena was able to make her wear that dress as it was slightly heavy. She looked like an angel as she ran down the hallway and into my arms as I laughed and kissed her head and Amir did the same.

I placed Amira on my hip as she looked up at Amir with a smile on her face as Amir looked at me and I looked at him a small smile placed on our faces. I felt a bright light hit me and turned around to see Safina standing there in the same outfit as me, as it was the theme that all my siblings and Amir's siblings to show everybody as one, with her Canon camera in her hand smiling at us as I laughed at her.

Amir and I began to do silly poses as she snapped away causing our siblings to join in as well, turning into a massive photoshoot full of silly little poses as we laughed and enjoyed ourselves, forgetting about the huge crowd of guests that have formed in the garden.

I nodded at my siblings and siblings-in-laws letting them know that we were ready to get everything set up as we would be arriving shortly.

"Hello, baby. I love your clothes you look so pretty MashAllah," I gushed at her as she giggled and my heart warmed up. I can't wait to grow up with her and be there for all her important moments in her life In Sha Allah.

"Mummy what's goin on?" she asked as I shook my head at her and gently pulled her along with me.

I led her down the hallway my shoes clicking against the wooden floor and made our way towards the garden door. I pushed open the doors as I heard a small gasp from Amira and smiled at her as she squealed and began jumping up and down on the spot.

"Did you really help do this, Aaliya"? Amir asked me as I smiled and nodded my head, noticing the look of pride in his eyes.

He placed a kiss on my head as we each got a hold of Amira's hand and placed our foot outside into the garden only to be met with so many people saying happy birthday to Amira as she began laughing and looked up to me with her eyes wide open and her toothy grin as she ran into the front of the tent.

Everybody smiled at me as I began making my way towards the tent as numerous people began praising me for my efforts and my decorations. What can I say I am a woman of many talents and people know that not my fault my family can't keep quite now is it?

I smiled at everyone and began thanking them as I announced that we were entering the tent so the people inside can cover themselves up again.

"You look beautiful," Zaira said as she began making her way towards me as I hugged her and felt her stiffen for a slight moment before she relaxed and hugged me back too.

"You to look beautiful, I see marrying Amar has its good moments too," I teased her as she blushed and swatted my arm before throwing it around her waist as we cuddled into each other and not before long it turned into a group hug.

I turned around to see Natasha, Lucy and Adam make their way towards us as I squealed and ran up to them before hugging them I normally hug Adam too as he is legit like my older brother as my mum had nursed him multiple times when he was younger due to his mum being absent most of his life, but due to many people not knowing this fact  stuck with a small and quick side hug before high fiving him as we began laughing.

"You guys look stunning, who knew you cleaned up well, Adam?" I teased as I ruffled his hair as he glared at me and walked towards me poking me in my ribs as he went and hugged Amkr as I huffed at him and turned back to his sisters.

"So, what have you guys been up to lately?" I asked as Natasha blushed and I knew the reason well. She was leaving her house to come to my house, well Subhan's house, next week as it is her Bharat and I could tell she was nervous. I could finally have another sister in the house and team up with her, annoying the boys. It will be fun.

"Nothing much but I don't wanna sound rude but if we don't start cutting the cake soon the guests will leave as they have been here a while".

"Nah, it's fine. Let's go inside the tent everybody, it's time to cut the cake!!" I shouted, catching everyone's attention as all my little cousins and nieces and nephews, my cousin's children, ran inside the tent followed by their parents sending my apologetic looks as I laughed and shook it off.

"As-salaam Aali. How are you doing and how is this princess doing? I heard it's your birthday" my mammoo Nazim stated as he turned towards Amira and placed a kiss on her cheek before throwing her up in the air and catching her.

"Was-salaam mammoo, we are fine and yeah birthday girl is fine as well," I answered as he placed a kiss on my cheek and nodded. Mammoo Nazim is my mum's brother hence why we call him mammoo and he is roughly 13 to 14 years older than me, which isn't much, compared to the uncles and aunts of other people I know.

He placed a kiss on my cheek not before pulling my cheeks as I laughed and swatted his hand and placed a kiss on his cheek and ruffled up his hair, knowing he hates it as he groaned and walked away, presumably towards the door so he could see his reflection.

I laughed and made my way towards the then as nobody was left standing outside and we had turned on the fairy lights, leaving a cool glow around the garden and inside the tent. I found my way through the crowd and saw Amira standing in front of the cake with a huge smile o her face.

I walked over and realized Amir was holding Ariyah, who was donned in a beautiful dress as I would not risk putting her in beaded clothes so we decided to make a dress similar to ours but for her and instead of beadwork and embroidery it had a floral print in gold on it.

I began looking for Ariyan when somebody tapped me on the shoulder and I spun around almost colliding into Reharn, who was holding Ariyan towards me with a concerned look on his face.

"I am fine Reharn bhai don't worry and thank you for looking after my babies I am sure you will make a great father as you have survived a pregnant crazy women and the twins," I said laughing as he began chuckling.

We made our way towards the cake stand and I stood next to Amira and Amir completing the small family of five making a perfect picture that Safina snapped. I noted to ask her for those later as I am sure they will turn out to be amazing.

10..9..7..6..5..4..3..2..1

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" everybody shouted as Amira, Amir and I placed our hand on the knife and sliced the cake laughing at the confetti vanilla cake staring at us in the face.

We began to cut out a slice as Amira fed me and then Amir and also gave a tiny bit to her brother and her sister as I laughed at her kind heart. I then fed Amira as Amir did the same and then we fed each other as everybody awwed at our actions.

We spent the rest of the evening cutting cake for everybody and playing games with my family and friends and those who had come from afar had left and soon it was close family only.

We spent the time having fun playing games, eating leftover food that we spent hours putting effort into and then the leftover cake. Having a blast I looked at everyone around me and I smiled thanking Allah for everything he had done and given us to enjoy.

Hey, guys. I know the amount of reads I have isn't major to some of you guys but it is to me and to know I started this book when I was 13 and now I am 15 and people have been sticking with me since is heartwarming. I am upset and surprised to say that there are only 5 or 4 chapters left until Our Destiny come to an end.

However, they will appear in other books that I will be completing and new books that I have yet not written. Thank you, everyone, and hope you have a blessed Ramadan and it is filled with peace, happiness, blessings and contentment. Till my next update.

Aneesa Mahmood.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

644K 34.3K 72
Zara Ahmed is your ordinary girl, or so she thinks. She wants nothing more than to make her parents proud and to just be happy, for once. She is focu...
302K 12.8K 62
#Crazy series - Book 1 "Ohh hello bhaiyya do you know who my husband is - izzah asked to the shopkeeper. "Who is he - said shopkeeper. "He is a mafi...
992K 40.5K 36
He wanted to hate her, to shred her faith viciously before he lost himself in her eyes again. * * * * Amira had a dysfunctional family, an older brot...
102K 2.3K 18
[Under Editing] *Ruthless Mafia x innocent girl* Sheza Khan youngest daughter of Kabir Khan, a minor gangster. . She is eighteen years old. She is a...