SEA GREEN [PERCY JACKSON X HA...

By mivaculous

*DISCLAIMER: THIS BOOK IS DISCONTINUED. I AM REWRITING IT AS LEGIONS IN LEGENDS, A BOOK YOU CAN FIND ON MY PR... More

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
#36
#37
#38
#39
#40
#41
#42
#43
#44
#45
#46
#47
#48
#49
#50
#51
#52
NOT A CHAPTER BUT IMPORTANT
UPDATE ON THE SITUATION!

#28

2.6K 80 40
By mivaculous

"We couldn't find him anywhere!" Percy groaned.

"Neither could we," Annabeth said, glancing at Travis. "No one's seen him."

Katie's eyes widened. "If no one's seen him all day... doesn't that mean he was somewhere no one else would go?"

"His office! Katie, you're a genius!" Annabeth cried.

"Thanks, but not only his office. He could've been in the Forbidden Forest, an empty classroom, anywhere," Katie said.

"We'll stick to his office for now. Let's go!"

Nico was not in his office.

When the four demigods arrived, they found the office empty. Nico was nowhere to be seen.

"Hey guys, take a look at this..." Travis called out. The demigods had scattered to search the office. When Percy, Annabeth and Katie went over to the Son of Hermes, he was pointing at a rope that was snaked up a table leg.

"A binding spell?" Percy suggested.

Annabeth nodded. "Possibly."

"And this," Katie said, moving over to where the wallpaper of the wall was ripped. "Maybe Nico sliced his sword through the wallpaper."

"He missed," Travis guessed. "Someone was attacking him, and he tried to stab the person, but the person dodged and the sword hit the wall instead."

"Good thinking. But who was the attacker?"

Percy blinked. "Woah. I'm getting some Sherlock vibes right now, but maybe it was Malfoy?"

"Draco Malfoy?"

"When I saw him this morning," Percy explained, recounting the day's events, "he was awfully pale. It seems far fetched, but maybe he knew that something would happen to Nico, and that's why he seemed so scared."

"Or he could've just been terrified to go back home," Katie said.

"Or that," Percy agreed. "But at least we have a lead, right?"

"A very unreliable one, but sure," Annabeth mumbled. She placed her hand on the walls, noticing a charred mark on it. "This over here... someone tried to use the Cruciatus Curse."

"Someone tried to use the Cruciatus Curse on Nico?" Katie gasped, horrified. Annabeth nodded solemnly.

"Percy... you're right," Annabeth said in a low voice. Her fingers brushed past the mark, and she saw a 'M' burned onto the carpeted floor. "The chances of this 'M' being 'Malfoy' is almost a hundred percent. That means..."

"It's a trap," Percy finished. "We're supposed to find Nico, and then whoever is attacking will have an army on us that will try to kill us."

Travis wiped his sweaty palms on his robes. "What are we waiting for, then? Let's go pay a visit to the Malfoys'."

"One problem," Annabeth chimed in. She looked out of the window in Nico's office, and she could make out the faint outline of the Hogwarts Express making its way out of Hogsmeade Station. "The train just left, which means we can't go anywhere. None of us know how to apparate, and Nico can't shadow-travel us."

Percy grinned. "I think it's time to call on our Pegasi friends."

"Sup, boss," Blackjack greeted, landing before Percy outside the castle, three other Pegasi behind him.

"Hey, Blackjack. Could you do us a favour and bring us to-" Percy's voice wavered. He turned to Annabeth, Katie and Travis. "Hold on. Where does Malfoy even live?"

Annabeth pursed her lips. "Good point. I don't know."

"That's a first," Percy commented.

"We could ask McGonagall," Annabeth offered, ignoring Percy.

There were murmurs of agreement, and the four left to find McGonagall, Percy forcing the four Pegasi to behave themselves while they were gone.

When they reached the Headmistress's office, they realised they couldn't enter. They didn't know the password to get in.

"Bummer," Travis sighed, feigning disappointment.

Katie nudged him. "Travis, drop the act."

"Fine," Travis smirked. He pressed his hand on the gargoyle, and it sprung to life, stepping aside. It was a handy trick some children of Hermes had. They could touch a lock or any security system, and it would unlock by itself. For aspiring thieves who wanted to be just like their father, Hermes, it was extremely useful.

For Travis, he and his brother Connor made use of their skill to set up pranks around Camp Half-Blood. Katie had once seen them sneaking around in Camp Jupiter, opening the locked doors of the café by just touching the brass doorknob. They had tried to put dirt- and other gross things- in the coffee maker, and she luckily stopped them. Ever since then, she knew of their rare ability to unlock locks.

Annabeth smiled sadly. "Luke could do that too. Nice trick, Travis."

Travis bowed and walked in, the rest following his lead.

They stepped into McGonagall's office, finding the professor sitting behind her desk, her spectacles pushed up against the bridge of her nose and papers covering every inch of the table.

"Professor," Katie spoke up.

McGonagall looked sternly at Travis. "Did you break into my office?"

"Yes?" Travis grinned sheepishly. "But it's for a good reason, Professor, I swear."

"What is it, then?" McGonagall laced her fingers together and leaned forward.

"Nico is missing," Annabeth said hastily.

"Mr di Angelo?" McGonagall frowned. "What happened?"

"We think he's kidnapped by Malfoy," Percy told her. "We would've been there to save him by now, but we didn't know where he lived. That's why we're here."

"You need me to give you Malfoy's address?"

"Yes."

McGonagall didn't disappoint. She opened a drawer and pulled out a file with Draco's name on it. She turned the piece of paper for the demigods to see, pointing at the address written.

"Thanks, Prof-"

"If you're leaving for Malfoy Manor now," McGonagall interjected, "I can assure you that you will not succeed in saving Nico."

Travis furrowed his brows. "What do you mean?"

"The Malfoys' are skilled wizards. You four may be good at magic, but you don't have enough experience. Not all things can be solved with combat."

"So we have to seek out wizards?"

"You must," McGonagall insisted.

Percy ran his hand through his dark, tousled hair. "Can't you just tag along?"

"I'm afraid not. I have a feeling I am not in the prophecy you mentioned when you first came here," McGonagall said, raising an eyebrow.

"I hate to say that I agree," Annabeth muttered.

"Off you four go, then," McGonagall advised. "You should leave now if you want to save Nico."

Adrenaline rushed through Percy's veins. He had already told Blackjack where to go. He hoped he remembered the location correctly.

His mind buzzed with agitation. Armed with only Riptide, his wand and some Ambrosia and Nectar, he didn't know if he could save Nico. The forces they were against was undeniably strong if they could manage to capture Nico.

Percy had failed Nico once. He didn't one to do it again. He figured the Son of Hades deserved a good life. Well, they all did. But Nico had suffered more than most of them, despite being so young.

Plus, Percy wasn't exactly trying to get himself killed by Will. He knew Annabeth was right- Nico and Will would make a good couple. Percy just hoped that Will would bring Nico happiness, the way Percy couldn't.

After finding out that Nico once liked him, Percy always felt bad. Of course, he didn't regret dating Annabeth, but some part of him wished he hadn't been so nice to Nico. Then Nico wouldn't have to suffer heartbreak. He wouldn't have fallen for him in the first place.

Percy just wished that Nico could have a chance at living joyfully. If he could succeed in sending Nico on the path to happiness, then maybe he could complete the journey that was to redeem himself. Maybe his debt to Bianca and Nico would then be paid.

"We're here," Annabeth announced, bringing Percy to shift his attention to the matter at hand.

Sure enough, down in the distance was the house they'd stayed in during the summer.

The Burrow was in sight, and the word 'nervous' did not describe what the demigods were feeling well enough.

A/N: happy pride month! 🏳️‍🌈🌈 you're all valid and I love you all so much ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.7K 1.5K 31
Thalia and Reyna get sent to Hogwarts by Artemis, Chiron and Hecate as part of a widespread campaign by the demigods of Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupi...
675K 17.7K 68
Being a half-blood isn't easy, and it doesn't get easier. Of course, fighting in two wars and being drafted into a third doesn't help. But there are...
5.8K 382 126
Alexandra Marine is dead, but the game is still afoot. The seven leaders still survive. The Wizarding World needs to take down the Dark Lord. Tartaru...