Forced II: Whatever Happens

By ShoamEmily

Sequel to 'Forced'. If you haven't read the first book, please do! This book won't make sense if you don't. ~... More

Hello Everyone!
Chapter 1 - Six Months Later
Chapter 2 - Walls Will Crumble
Chapter 3 - 3:33 AM
Chapter 4 - Grounded
Chapter 5 - The Unexpected
Chapter 6 - Do You Remember?
Chapter 7 - So Wrong, But Feels So Right
Chapter 8 - Early Surprises
Chapter 9 - Leo
Chapter 10 - Focus
Some Explaining to Do...
Chapter 11 - You Take My Breath Away
Chapter 12 - Hawaii 2.0
Chapter 13 - The Call
Chapter 15 - Getaway
Officialy On Hold/Author's Note
Chapter 16 - Ghosts From The Past
Chapter 17 - Rise Of The Dead
Chapter 18 - Promises & Frustrations
Chapter 19 - Not-So-Happy Birthday
Chapter 20 - Revelations
Chapter 21 - (Un)Easy Like Sunday Morning
Chapter 22 - Homecoming
Chapter 23 - No Holding Back
Chapter 24 - Wedding Bells
Chapter 25 - Catching (Old) Feelings
Chapter 26 - Unsolved Problems
Chapter 27 - Doubts
Chapter 28 - This Time Is Forever
Chapter 29 - Safe Place
Chapter 30 - Care Enough To Bear Me
Chapter 31 - London
Chapter 32 - Happy Times
Chapter 33 - Stressed
Chapter 34 - Worlds Apart
Chapter 35 - Behind The Scenes
Chapter 36 - Show Time
Chapter 37 - Show Time II
Chapter 38 - Show Time III
Chapter 39 - Aftershow
Chapter 40 - Together, Always
Chapter 41 - Family Trip
Chapter 42 - Alpine Descend
Chapter 43 - Ups & Downs
Chapter 44 - Italian Bliss
Chapter 45 - Pumpkin's (Rough) Patch
Chapter 46 - Good Treatment
Chapter 47 - Breaking Point
Chapter 48 - Blame It On The Sun
Chapter 49 - Christmas Miracle
Chapter 50 - The Unknown
Epilogue - Ave Maria
Epilogue II - June 25th
Author's Note - The End Of An Era
New Oneshots Book!

Chapter 14 - Visitor Hours

1.5K 69 58
By ShoamEmily

One word for this chapter:

DETAILS.

Have fun, y'all.

~ShoamEmily

~

18th of July, 2008
Michael is 49, Angela is 44

Angela: My eyes fluttered open, the sunlight hitting them.

I sighed. Last night was the worst.
Although I had Michael with me and he was gracious enough to cuddle me to sleep, I woke up from nightmares about Danny.

Even when he's locked up he can get to me. How the hell is that right?

The clock on my nightstand read 7:45, definitely too late for me to be asleep. There was a lot to do today since AJ's party would be starting around noon.

I failed trying to get up since Michael had his arms around me. Being in his hold felt good. And he stayed the entire night, never leaving me once.

"Mmhm," he groaned sleepily. "Good morning."

"Hey."

"How long have you been awake?"

Smiling, I stretched, "No long. Did you sleep well?"

My husband nodded.

"Our bed is really comfortable," he chuckled. "I've been missing out, huh?"

He said our bed.

"Told you."

"We should probably get out of bed, we have a birthday party to set up."

Michael let go of me but I quickly pulled him back. "Just a few more minutes. I missed this."

"Alright." he wrapped his arm around me again.
I lay against his chest, loving how warm and comforting his touch was.

"Thank you for sleeping with me," I whispered. "And sorry for waking you up in the middle of the night."

"Don't be ridiculous, Angela. Your well being is very important to me. I'd do anything to make sure you're alright." he rubbed my shoulder softly.

I kissed his cheek and left my lips there to show him my gratitude. I was well aware of what happened next. My lips slowly travelled down to his jawline, then his neck, and sucked on his skin lightly.

"Angela, ooh..." Michael moaned. He closed his eyes and I could tell he was enjoying it.

Then our lips locked. My husband held my face, deepening the kiss. Quickly, I pulled myself up so I would be sitting on him.

He didn't protest when I started unbuttoning his pajamas' shirt. My hands roamed his upper body as we kissed some more.

Please, no interruptions this time.

Then, Michael pulled my shirt above my head, his big hands finding my breasts. One hand was fondling my nipple while the other's fingers slid down my body and found their way into my pants.

"M- Michael..." I stuttered when his slender fingers started rubbing gently. "Go- go faster!"

I felt my orgasm building up but before I could reach it, I grabbed his hand and yanked it out of my pants.

"I need you," I looked into his eyes. "Please."

My husband kissed me hungrily. I didn't want to ask what's gotten into him at that moment because I never wanted it to end.

Both our pants were off in seconds and so were our undergarments.

I reached over to my nightstand, rummaging through the drawer fast to find a condom. Michael hurried to place it on.

"Ride me." he said. And of course, I did as he told.

The world spun around me as I sat on his hard member, making me clutch at his chest for dear life. I forgot how big he was but it felt so good. He felt so good.

"God, Mike, you feel amazing... I missed you so much." I moaned as my husband helped me move my hips in a steady rhythm.

He sat up while pulling me as close to him as possible, our foreheads touching.

"Angela, look at me," Michael panted. His dark eyes penetrated my soul. "You're so beautiful."

"I love you." I told him, feeling my high again.

He kissed me again, "Cum for me."

My nails dug into his shoulders and I was sure I screamed his name but I was too wrapped up in ecstasy to notice.

He kept on moving my hips while digging his face in the crook of my neck, muffling his own ecstatic moans that included my name.

Michael collapsed on the bed and I lay on his sweaty chest, trying to catch my breath.

I can't believe it's been almost a year without him.

"You okay?" he suddenly asked.

"Am I okay?" I laughed. "Oh, Michael... I'm more than okay now. Gosh, that was mind-blowing. Thank you... Are you okay?"

"Yeah. Yeah, I'm okay. I'm glad you had fun."

I raised my brows, lifting my head so I'd look at him, "Did you not have fun?"

"What? No, I didn't say that. It was just a bit surprising." Michael said.

"In what way?"

"In a good way, Angela. It was very pleasing, believe me. I just didn't think I'd be able to do that with you..."

I understood what he was trying to say, because of the way he used to be so distant before. This was basically his first time with me.

"You know, our actual first time was very awkward. It was on our wedding night and you were so bashful. We had one mission, to get pregnant. And since we really didn't like each other then, we barely looked at one another. It was awful." I told him.

He chuckled, "Well, I- I like you now."

"Yeah, you made that very clear."

Michael's cheeks burned red. I rolled off him, telling him he's welcomed to join me in the shower.

~

Michael: AJ's birthday party was all set at around 12:00, and both Angela's and I's families started showing up soon after.

My daughter sat in my lap as everyone came up to kiss and hug her. She wasn't enjoying it at all, pushing off most of her uncles and aunts.

"Dada." she whined and clutched onto my neck.

"What's wrong, baby girl?" I hugged her.

"She's not liking all of this attention." Angela appeared next to us.

She really did look beautiful today. I mean, she looks beautiful everyday, but there was something different about today.

"Hey." she kissed my cheek.

I smiled, "Hey."

My phone rang in my pocket, interrupting our little moment. I looked at the screen. It was Javon.

Probably news about this Danny guy.

"I gotta take this. Can you take her?" I asked Angela. She nodded quickly and took AJ from me.

"Javon?" I said into the phone once I was away from everyone.

My head of security cleared his throat, "Sir, Danny Raymon is really locked up at Los Angeles county prison. Angela's- Sorry, Mrs. Jackson's phone call was probably from him. They have visitor hours at 4 PM on Monday, would you like us to go?"

"Yes. As soon as possible. I need to talk to him."

"Alright. I'll make it happen."

I thanked him then hung up.

"Has anyone seen Michael?" Maria's accent was suddenly heard. "We want to cut the cake!"

Quickly I rejoined everyone. Both Angela and I, along with the other kids, stood with AJ in front of the large cake, helping her blow out the candles.

My wife let some tears escape, "I can't believe she's a year old already. So much happened since she was born... It's crazy."

I rubbed her back soothingly when Janet was the one to pop up with the first present.

~

Everyone were spread out through the ranch, some at the rides, some outside, and there were the ones who decided to stay in.

I was watching my kids play with each other on the grass. Rose and Jared were trying to tackle Eric to the ground, it was the cutest thing.

Angela was walking around with our mothers, AJ, and Leo.

"Can I join you?" I heard from behind me. Joseph pulled up a chair and sat next to mine.

"Hey, Joseph."

"Hello, son."

There was a silence for a few moments before he broke it, "I see you're all doing well."

"Yeah, we're doing great." I smiled.

"And how's Angela? Looks like you two are closer. Did you finally listen to me and showed her you care?"

You have no idea, Joseph.

"I did take her out on a couple dates..."

My father patted my shoulder, a smile spread out across his face. "See? You have to listen to you father once in a while. But she does seem really happy, Michael. The last time I saw her this happy was when your baby girl was born. That poor woman, she went through hell during her pregnancy... Especially when that awful man did what he did."

"You know?" I asked.

"We all do. It blew up, even the press got word of it. You two were cooped up here for over a month until Angela felt somewhat better. Luckily this Danny guy is locked up." Joseph answered.

Angela was coming back, pushing Leo's stroller as she talked to my mother. She saw I was looking at her so she waved and flashed me a smile.

I waved back. Don't worry, Angela, he won't bother you anymore. I'm gonna get to the bottom of this.

~

21st of July, 2008
Michael is 49, Angela is 44

Angela: "Do you have everything?" I asked Michael, fixing the collar of his shirt.

"Yes." he said.

He was going out to LA for a meeting. To say I was worried would be an understatement. It would be his first time going on his own, only the bodyguards with him.

I sighed, "Is your phone on you?"

"Right here." my husband patted his pocket.

"Your wallet?"

"Yeah."

"Maybe I should come with yo-"

"No," Michael cut me off. "I told you, this is something I have to go to alone. I'll be fine, Angela. I've got Javon and five more bodyguards with me."

He pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead. "I'll text you if anything happens, promise."

Michael let go, waving before he left.

I had a real bad gut feeling about this and couldn't shake it off.

~

Michael: I bounced my leg nervously, my fingers tapping my knee.

We were currently in a private visitors room at the LA county prison, waiting for the guards to bring Danny. I was in disguise and was wearing a fake mustache and beard, along with a pair of aviators.

"Sir, relax. They'll bring him in a couple minutes." Javon said.

"But they went to get him ten minutes ago." I told him.

"I'm sure they'll be her-"

Javon was cut off by the door being open. A guard brought in a somewhat skinny looking guy and sat him down across from me. The guard chained his handcuffs to the table.

"You have twenty minutes." he declared before leaving.

I looked at my bodyguard, "Javon, you can go."

"Sir, I don't think that's smart-"

"Javon."

He sighed. "I'll be right outside the door."

Danny sat back, his eyes narrowed.

"I know your voice," he said. "That fake facial hair isn't fooling anyone, Jackson."

I removed the facial hair from my face and the sunglasses.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were in a coma." Danny crossed his arms.

"I was. Woke up about two months ago."

"So instead of being with Angela, you're here. And I could only wonder why..."

I sighed, "Well, I woke up and remembered nothing from the last five years. Poor Angela, she was absolutely devastated. I'm trying to help her rebuild our relationship but it's hard, considering the fact that I can't remember how to love her."

He rolled his eyes. "You want me to feel sorry for you or something?"

"No, but we've been in a really good place lately and suddenly, a couple days ago, she gets a phone call from this prison. From you," I spat. "Her rapist. I can't even imagine the emotional and physical torture you put her through and you have the nerve to try calling her? Why the hell would you do that?"

"I needed a favor." Danny mumbled.

"Oh, this has to be good. What kind of favor could you possibly ask from my wife?"

"I needed money. And I thought of power that I had over her would be enough to make her give it to me. You know, threaten her a bit. For the record, I didn't know you woke up."

He had this annoying smirk on his face. I wish I could punch his smug ass.

"Listen to me here, Danny," I looked him dead in the eyes. "If you ever try to contact Angela again, I swear I'll kill you with my own bare hands."

With that, I got up and headed for the door. But of course he had to say the last word.

"Just so you know, Angela was my greatest fuck. It's too bad you don't remember what it's like fucking her when she was pregnant because it's so good. She was so wet for me..." Danny chuckled. "I'd do that all over again if I could-"

Before he could finish his sentence, my fist came in contact with his nose. He screamed, making the door fly open.

"Sir, let it go," Javon held me back before I could punch him again. "He's not worth it."

My bodyguard basically dragged me out of the room and back to the car.

I felt nothing but rage. "That- That son of a bitch! Why the hell didn't you let me kill him?!"

"Because," Javon started the car. "You would've actually killed him. And believe me, the last thing you and Angela need is for you to get arrested."

"Like you know what I need." I rolled my eyes.

"I'll ignore that and take you home because your hand is bleeding."

My phone suddenly went off. Of course it'd be Angela.

Shit. She's gonna be pissed. I'm screwed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.5K 1.5K 33
After years of ups and down, Ryan William is left all alone even though he's surround by a lot of people. Choosing his love over the girl everyone th...
25.7K 944 44
It all started with Isabella, almost hitting Michael with a car on the way to dance lessons. It just so happens that they're both going to the same d...
3.1K 357 20
Our Wi-Fi- Book 2 to The Wi-Fi Series "You changed the Wi-Fi password to Asshole" "Fits you perfectly don't you think" You would assume that Crystal...
2K 90 7
How can you turn your life around when you seem to have nothing left? This is the question that thirty-year-old Michael asks himself every single day...