Fairy Tail [O/L]

By SimplyRina_

Read to find out where your destinies with these cuties lie! Will it be a happily ever after? Or a heart-br... More

Intro // β™‘ Author's Note β™‘
Requestsγ€Š OPEN 》
β€’ (O) Laxus Dreyar x Sad!Reader
β€’ (O) Possessive!Gray Fullbuster x Reader
β€’ (O) Child!Gildarts Clive x Child!Reader
β€’ (O) Laxus Dreyar x Sad!Reader
β€’ (L) Sting Eucliffe x Reader
β€’ (O) Gajeel Redfox x Reader
β€’ (O) Lyon Vastia x Reader
β€’ (O) Leo [Loke] x Reader
β€’ (O) Natsu Dragneel x Mermaid!Reader
β€’ (O) Natsu Dragneel x Reader

β€’ (O) Hibiki Lates x Reader

148 25 8
By SimplyRina_

Regret

{03.27.19}
Word Count: 1489

❀✿❀✿❀

Your POV

'I hate him. I absolutely hate him.'

"Reader, please!! Wait!!" He called out, running after you.

"No! Get away from me! I never want to talk to you again!" You shout back, running out of the guild.

Hibiki Lates. One of Blue Pegasus' famous womanizers. Now also your ex-boyfriend. He had been making out with Jenny again.

You knew this would happen one day, but you didn't expect it to come so early. You and Hibiki got together a week after you joined the guild. Of course, since you were new, you thought he was a decent guy. Turns out you were wrong—extremely wrong, in fact.

Your relationship barely lasted a month! Hibiki was constantly flirting with other girls behind your back, and you've had enough of it.

Why would he even ask you out if he would continue flirting with other girls?

❀✿❀

You stood in the arena of the Grand Magic Games, sweat building up on your forehead in exhaustion. It had been nearly eight years since you transferred from Blue Pegasus to Fairy Tail. The atmosphere and the people were so much more welcoming than any other guild. You truly felt like you belonged, like you now had a family.

A family you weren't going to disappoint.

No matter how much it hurt or if you wanted to pass out, this was not a match you could lose. Fairy Tail was significantly behind, and winning this match could really help Fairy Tail bump up a few places.

"Ice-Make: Ice Dragon!" Lyon called out, your eyes widening as his creature rose, towering over you.

"Seriously?!" You scream in pain as his dragon quickly throws you against the arena wall.

You swore you heard something crack. Nonetheless, you picked yourself up and stared right into Lyon's eyes. He was getting exhausted from all the creatures he was creating.

"Just stay down, woman!! How many times do I have to beat you?!" Lyon panted out tiredly.

"A-As many times as I have to! Fairy Tail is my family, and I won't let them down!!" You screamed back at him, a magic circle surrounding you at your feet. You needed to activate your transformation magic.

When you transferred to Fairy Tail, you went on a job that took a severe toll on you. You had encountered a monster, and it attached itself to you. A goddess. It was one of the reasons why you had Transformation Magic in the first place. But, she was evil. Whenever you used her form, she tried to take over you. Last time, she got too close to achieving that goal.

You promised yourself you wouldn't use her help for anything again, but you knew you needed to. Fairy Tail was behind, and if you won this match, it would surely boost Fairy Tail's chances of winning. You knew how much this meant to the guild, and you weren't going to let them down. You needed to awaken the monster sleeping inside you—literally.

"Take Over: God Soul! Goddess of the Shadows!" You yell out, feeling your body being enveloped in darkness.

"Reader!! No!!" Mira screamed, watching you transform in horror.

Your hair flew up as your body floated into the air, turning white and your eyes completely black. Scaly wings erupt from your back, growing and stretching out so they drag along the ground with you. Your skin turns into scales, matching your wings.

Lyon stared at you in shock, and you flew at lightning speed towards him. Your goal was no longer to beat him.

It was to kill him.

However, Mira jumped in front of him, currently in her Satan Soul Form, her tail contradicting your claws.

"Reader, no!! Change back!! Now!!" Mira growled at you, her tail wrapping tightly around your wrists.

Mira knew what had happened to you all those years ago and how hard it was for you to contain the evil goddess. She trained you to keep her down and was always the one to stop you when you lost control of her.

But you've gotten stronger. You easily twist away from her grip and kick her to the ground, throwing a punch at her.

Mira rolled out of the way, causing you to punch the ground. The floor consumed your entire arm; that was how hard a single punch from your current form was. You yanked your arm free and looked at Lyon, your eyes darker than coal itself.

"Fire Dragon: Roar!!"

You look behind you and see Natsu clearly attacking you in the arena. You put your arms together to block the attack and flew back, but your feet stayed planted. 'Fire Dragon: Roar' was one of Natsu's more powerful and destructive spells, yet it didn't leave you a scratch.

In the blink of an eye, you were in front of Natsu, grabbing and throwing him into the air. You flew up to throw a spell on him, only to be kicked down from behind by Mira.

One by One, the Fairy Tail guild ran down to the arena to try to contain you, but you simply knocked them back with a single swipe of your arm. A sickening grin appeared on your face as you laughed bitterly at your fallen guild mates.

"How sad. Is this really what's happened to the famous 'Fairy Tail Guild'? You've all gotten weak." You laughed at them, raising your hand to the sky as a giant orb of concentrated power began to form on your palm to finish them all at once.

"Reader, that's enough!" Macarov jumped down in front of you, blocking you from the others.

"I won't let you harm any more of my family. But if you must, start with me." He said, standing firmly.

The guild groaned and yelled at him to leave or get out of the way, but he clearly wasn't going anywhere. You slowly lower your arm, and you fall to your knees, gripping your head tightly.

"M-Master.. It hurts.. I-It hurts so bad.." You whimper out, your body shaking.

Macarov instantly ran to you to help you. After all, he was like a father to the guild. He felt it was his job to look and care for everyone in Fairy Tail. But, as soon as he got to you, you grabbed him by the throat, laughing.

"You old croak! You really fell for that?" You laughed at him and lifted him off the ground.

"No! Let go of the Master, you evil witch! Get out of Reader's body!" Mira screamed at you, and you smiled at her.

"No." You stated as you punched Macarov to the ground, grabbing him and throwing him against the walls.

He didn't attempt to fight back once. Natsu was in tears, as was everyone else.

"Fight back, Gramps!! Fight Back!! Please!!"

You laughed as you raised your arm at him. The slightest bit of control you had left was now completely gone.

'Reader, stop!'

You freeze and instantly look around, having heard a voice so familiar to you.

'Please, you need to stop!'

You snarl angrily, your eyes darting around to find whose voice it belongs to.

'This isn't you!'

You covered your ears, but the voice was still as clear as day in your ears.

'This isn't the Reader I fell in love with..'

"SHUT UP!!!" You scream, falling to your knees once more as you grip your head, the ground around you cracking and shaking.

'Come back to me, Reader..'

Your eyes flickered between black and white. Someone was helping you try to regain control. It is as if they reached inside your mind and woke you up, telling you it's time to take back your body.

'My darling Reader, please.. I need you..'

Your eyes widened as your eyes flickered even faster, making you scream louder in pain. Your mind felt like being split apart by the dispute inside you.

Someone gently wrapped their arms around you, and you looked up, your eyes widening in shock.

"H-Hibiki..."

As his name left your lips, your eyes stopped flickering, slowly fading to your usual shade.

Mira then shoved you to the ground, opening a black box. Your body shook violently as you felt the monster you've been keeping at bay being sucked out of you. Mira locked the box shut and sighed in relief.

"There.."

Your eyes shut as you lose consciousness, a warm hand taking yours and kissing the top of it gently. You already knew who it was, but your body was too drained to respond.

"I'm sorry, Reader. I'm so sorry for hurting you. I regret ever laying hands on that woman, someone who'll never compare to you. Please take me back; I need you." He said softly, spilling all the feelings he'd been saving up for the next time he encountered you.

But, you were picked up and taken away, your hand slipping out of his.

'I wish I had never let you walk out on me that day. I Regret ever losing you..'

🇨​​🇴​​🇲​​🇲​​🇪​​🇳​​🇹​ ​🇵​​🇴​​🇱​​🇮​​🇨​​🇾​:

🇴​​🇳​​🇱​​🇾​ ​🇵​​🇴​​🇱​​🇮​​🇹​​🇪​ ​🇦​​🇳​​🇩​ ​🇦​​🇬​​🇷​​🇪​​🇪​​🇦​​🇧​​🇱​​🇪​ ​🇨​​🇴​​🇲​​🇲​​🇪​​🇳​​🇹​​🇸​ ​🇦​​🇷​​🇪​ ​🇦​​🇨​​🇨​​🇪​​🇵​​🇹​​🇪​​🇩​ ​🇭​​🇪​​🇷​​🇪​. ​🇨​​🇴​​🇳​​🇸​​🇹​​🇷​​🇺​​🇨​​🇹​​🇮​​🇻​​🇪​ ​🇨​​🇷​​🇮​​🇹​​🇮​​🇨​​🇮​​🇸​​🇲​ ​🇮​​🇸​ ​🇲​​🇴​​🇷​​🇪​ ​🇹​​🇭​​🇦​​🇳​ ​🇼​​🇪​​🇱​​🇨​​🇴​​🇲​​🇪​. ​🇦​​🇳​​🇾​ ​🇨​​🇴​​🇲​​🇲​​🇪​​🇳​​🇹​​🇸​ ​🇹​​🇭​​🇦​​🇹​ ​🇦​​🇷​​🇪​ ​🇮​​🇳​​🇹​​🇪​​🇳​​🇩​​🇪​​🇩​ ​🇹​​🇴​ ​🇧​​🇪​ ​🇴​​🇫​​🇫​​🇪​​🇳​​🇸​​🇮​​🇻​​🇪​ ​🇹​​🇴​ ​🇲​​🇪​, ​🇲​​🇾​ ​🇼​​🇴​​🇷​​🇰​ ​🇴​​🇷​ ​🇦​​🇳​​🇾​​🇴​​🇳​​🇪​ ​🇪​​🇱​​🇸​​🇪​ ​🇼​​🇮​​🇱​​🇱​ ​🇧​​🇪​ ​🇩​​🇪​​🇱​​🇪​​🇹​​🇪​​🇩​ ​🇦​​🇳​​🇩​ ​🇺​​🇸​​🇪​​🇷​​🇸​ ​🇼​​🇮​​🇱​​🇱​ ​🇧​​🇪​ ​🇧​​🇱​​🇴​​🇨​​🇰​​🇪​​🇩​/​🇲​​🇺​​🇹​​🇪​​🇩​.

❀✿❀

♛ 𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 ♛ 𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖 ♛ 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐄 ♛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 518 23
When you think of Fairy Tail, a certain set of names comes to mind right away. Laxus Dreyar, Erza Scarlet, Mystogan, and Shadow. The later two are kn...
6.2K 197 11
Fairy Tail x Male oc bxb bl harem gxg cursing smuts depending on where the story is going. I don't own Fairy Tail I only own my oc
332K 7.3K 93
Hi! You saw the title. So I think you know what this book is all about. Disclaimer:I don't own Fairy Tail, Hiro Mashima owns Fairy Tail! Thank you so...
50.3K 584 16
Please refer to title, more info will be provided in book. The highest ranking for this book is #1 for Mirajane Strauss!