SPLASH || PJM ff

By idkgeorgi

Fairytales always have a happy ending. But what happens when they take a twist and don't end? Jeon Eunji, a r... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
A Note For My Readers
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
A BIG THANK YOU

9

45 1 0
By idkgeorgi

Eunji's POV

I felt glad when Jimin said that he loved me. Well of course, who wouldn't?

"Eunji-ah," Jimin whispered.

"Hmm?" I looked into his eyes. Without saying anything at all, he lifts up one hand and cups my jaw while pushing my face closer to his. Few seconds of silence then he locks his lips with mine.

Our lips move in sync, as if we already knew what was coming next. In my mind, there was this thought. This thought that made me realize that Park Jimin was the only one I wanted. No one else.

He swiped his tongue across my bottom lip, asking for entrance, which I obviously couldn't deny. His tongue entangled with mine as the war began.

At the end, Jimin took over with dominance and won. After a few seconds, I felt his hands tighten around my waist as one of them caressed at the side of my hip.

"J-Jimin-ah~" I moaned as Jimin placed wet open-mouth kisses down my jaw and neck. Embarrassment took over as I covered my mouth and my eyes widened.

"Looks like someone can't control herself." Jimin mumbled. What are you doing to me you idiot?

"ShUt uP-" I couldn't even speak properly due the sensation I felt as he continued to work his magic on me.

"What's wrong baby? Can't resist anymore?" He gave a devilish grin. I nodded shyly.

"So cute!~" He squealed quietly as he suddenly pulled me in for a big hug, my head resting on his chest.

"Jimin," I mumbled.

"Yes baby?" He caressed my head.

"How did you learn to do all this.....since you're a merman and all....?" I was curious, after all of his magic tricks he did.

"There's something called YouTube you know. And also, you're my first love and the first one who made me feel this needy like damn Eunji-ah~" he smirked, making me blush super hard.

"Aish I'm glad to hear that....." I smiled managed to say before my eyes feel heavy and everything slowly goes pitch black.

Jimin's POV

I looked down to see Eunji dozing off. I felt guilty for bringing her here since she wanted to sleep so bad. Aish stupid Jimin.

"Good night baby I love you~" I said as I kissed her forehead.

"Zzzzluvyoutoozzzz" She mumbled softly. So sweet!

After a while I managed to get up and carried Eunji in my arms. As I walked towards her hut, I noticed that the light of the hut was on. Wondering on why was it so, I quicked my pace.

As I slowly opened the door, I imediately regretted it. There stood and grumpy and sleepy Jungkook with his hands on his hips. Oh shit.

"Mind explaining hyung?" He glared through his half open eyes.

"Wait a minute ok Jungkookie~?" I smiled my sweetest smile as I came closer and pecked his cheek. I need to distract this asshole so that he doesn't start nagging.

Jungkook's POV

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS WRONG WITH JIMIN HYUNG? LIKE EWWWWWW I HAVE HIS DIRTY GERMS ON MY PRECIOUS FACE NOW. YUCK. I AM SO DISGUSTED.

And who in the world kidnaps their girlfriend at 2am in the morning and comes back at 3am just to drop her back? Isn't that creepy?

He entered the bedroom and carefully placed Eunji noona on the bed, all tucked in. He then turned to face me with an innocent face. Aish this hyung.

"You were saying?" He sits on the bed followed by me.

"JUST SHUT THE F-" I got cut off by him placing his finger on my lips.

"That's no way to talk to your hyung Jungkookie~ and calm down ok?" He smiled again. Yuck.

"Basically, I took Eunji to spend some time with her. Alone. We enjoyed each other's company until she fell asleep and I brought her back. Long story short. That it." He explained.

"O....Kay?" I scratched my head. So that was the story huh? Well looks like they enjoyed. I'mma kidnap Jiyeon tomorrow. But how can I dive into the sea and swim to her house? That's just crazy talk.

"If your thinking about kidnapping Jiyeon or something, I have no issues. But you can't anyway. MWAHAHAHAHAA!!!" Hyung bursted out laughing. I swear I'm gonna kill him someday.

"HYUUUUUUNG" I whined while slapping his shoulder.

"Shut up or else you'll wake my precious baby up." He looked at my sister who was now snoring like a pig. Asshole.

"You better go hyung. It's 3:10am. What if Jiyeon finds out huh? You will be screwed." I warned him for his own good.

"Yep you're right buddy. I better leave. Have a good night, or should I say GOOD MORNING? Hahahahaha!!" He started to laugh again.

(A/n: Y'all know how Jimin sounds like when he says "GoOd MoRniNg" right? *Laughs unnecessarily*)

"HYUNG. I SWEAR-" I got cut off. Again.

"Ok ok bye see you later. And sweet dreams babyyy~" He turned and whispered to Eunji noona and pecked her cheek before waving and leaving. Finally.

Time skip~ 9:00am

"Wake up nooooooonaaaa" I pushed her by the shoulder. She literally looked like she was dead.

"Ugh ok DONT WAKE UP I'M GOING TO HAVE BREAKFAST." I yelled.

"Deo masyeo masyeo masyeo masyeo i suljang ey-" My phone rang. Yep that's my ringtone fellas.

"Yeoboseoyeo?" I answered.

"KOOKIE HOWS YOUR TRIP!?" My mom squealed through the phone. Ouch my ears.

"It's good! We're enjoying and also, we met new friends!" I spoke, excitement evident in my voice.

"Ahhh that's nice~may I know who?" She asked.

"Their names are Jimin hyung and Jiyeon." I replied.

"Is Jiyeon your age?" She asked. Oh no. Now I know where this is gonna lead.

"Um...yeah and Jimin hyung is 2 years older than me." I continued.

"That's good. But is Jiyeon perhaps your.....yeojachingu?" I could literally feel the smirk in her voice.

"Uh.....what if she is-"

"Nonono don't reply with a question kookie. Reply straight forwardly."

"Yes we're dating. And She IS DA BEST PERSON I'VE EVER MET AND ALSO, SHE IS SO FREAKING CUTE AHHHHH. I CANT HELP BUT SMILE WHENEVER I SEE HER. SHE IS REALLY CARING, KIND AND AFFECTIONATE TO ME. WE LOVE EACH OTHER." I seriously don't know how did I rush through all of that, so straight forwardly.

"Aigoo our kookie grew up now! Why don't you invite her to our place sometime? We also wanna know why are you so in love with her haha." My mom giggled. Shit.

"By the way where's Eunji?" She asked.

"Sleeping." I answered.

"Aish that girl. Anyways I'll catch up with you guys when y'all come back alright? Bye now~ enjoy ok? And especially with your Jiyeon hahaha" She laughed and cut the call. Ok why am I red after she mentioned 'your Jiyeon'? I guess I'm really head over heels for her.

"Who was it? And why are you red?" Noona asked, eyes still closed.

"Mom" I replied. Right after, she abruptly sat up and stared at me in horror. Now what?

"DID YOU TELL HER ABOUT JIMIN AND JIYEON?" I gasped.

"Uh.....was I not supposed to?-"

"OMG NOOO WHY KOOKIE? YOU KNOW THEY CANT COME OVER TO OUR HOME RIGHT? WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID UGH!" She yelled and threw a pillow on my face. Ouch.

"I think we have to convince them to come over. Somehow, but yeah. They have to have to have to come." I said.

"I don't know man. If you mess this up I'm not taking the blame." She sighed and walked towards the washroom.

What do we do Kookie?

Author's note: Thanks for reading this lame and short chapter hehe. Continue to read and you will get a reward at the end ok? Love you my beautiful readers lmao.😍😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.4K 674 37
Love isn't a fairytale that comes out easy. "Love is overcoming obstacles, facing challenges, fighting to be together, holding on & never letting go...
257 12 8
•Preview• "How much do you love me?" said one. "Until the end of my life, I love you so much. You can't even imagine. If I have to give up my life fo...
52.3K 4K 33
"What just happened?" "Y/n's magic happened!" ---------------------------------------------- The greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unli...
714 13 19
(A love that cannot be replaced) a never ending love story They both had no idea how and when they fell for each other. But when they realized it was...