Chaos And Purity (Under Editi...

By Brookie_64

He was your best friend until something changed in him. After a strange encounter, you are wounded and are ta... More

Chapter 1. A New Friendship
Chapter 2. Strange Texts
Chapter 3. A Quick Hospital Stay
Chapter 4. Doctor L
Chapter 6. A Truth Revealed
Chapter 7. A Headache and a Half
Chapter 8. A Missing Piece of His Soul
The Beginning of a Dream
Dreams, Dreams, and more Dreams (Part 1)
Chapter 11. Fan Art
Dreams, Dreams, and more Dreams (Part 2)
A Night Gone By
OMG!!! HES A LITTERAL CINNAMIN ROLL
A (not) Simple Plane Trip
Flash Back Part 1.
Flash Back part 2
After the Past
Chapter 19. The Carnival
A Little Plane Ride
Heart.
Who you gonna call? Luigi and Y/N!
This is fine...
Whelp Guess I'll Just Die.
Headcannons
He's Alive...Kinda
Revenge and Anger
The Past.
The Innner Mechanisms of My Mind is an Enigma
Mabye He has Anger Issues?
A/N
Antasmas Return
Sleep
Getting Ready
A Fun Trip...
You've made a plan.
Nighttime without Nightmares
Screams
Wedding Day Blues
Do you Y/ N...
Oh No...
Have at you!
Past
The Way Back
Uh Oh
location
time
um
The Bad ending.
The Good ending

Chapter 5. Information Hunting

1.1K 28 29
By Brookie_64

*Mr. L's Point of view

" I have to collect information on this strange 'Luigi' fellow without raising any suspicion. " I thought. " It is quite hard to stay hidden when you were the Mushroom Kingdom's number one enemy. I am impressed that I beat that weak old Bowser. He might be of use though. I should go to him for information on this old goodie two shoes.

I packed some spy supplies in a black duffle bag, and I set a timer on my phone for the estimated time Y/N would wake up at. I stared at my phone's lock screen. It made me smile and blush a deep crimson red. It was Y/N on the day of the annual hero's gala. She sported a long black dress and had her hair in long curls. When had this picture been taken? I really didn't care. I had a sudden feeling in my stomach about the strange man next to her. That must have been the 'Luigi' fellow. He surprisingly looked similar to me. I now understood why I was constantly mixed up with this poor guy.

It was a decently easy trip to arrive in the Koopa Kingdom, all I had to do was steal the man in the mansion's car. Once I got there, I ran to the throne room. How I knew where it was, I couldn't answer but I found the king sitting on his throne all by himself.

"So, big shot number one wants to talk to me, the King of the Koopas. Guards take him away." He growled, his claws digging into his throne's arms.

"Look Koopa-with-a-weight-problem, I only came here for information on my rival. " I said. He leaned forwards in consideration.

" Well who is it. " He pondered. I pulled out my phone with a picture of him. He laughed as if he knew something I had not.

"What's in it for me?" The fat turtle asked.

"I can join your army for one year." I replied, holding out my hand. "Deal?"

"Hmmm. DEA-" He was cut off. In the middle of our little exchange, jump-man came out of nowhere.

"Really Bowser, you teamed up with my own brother. That's a low blow even for you." He said, giving a disappointing glare at me.

"I am not your brother, for I am the green thunder, MR.L!" I said, raising my arms in an L shape. He rolled his eyes and Jumps-a-lots readied into a fighting stance. I readied my thunderhand as he readied his fire powered hand. Thunder and fire rained about the room. Punches, kicks, and blows were exchanged between the two of us. I ended up with a simple black eye while jumps-alot, was hurt alot worse. The jabs and punches kept on coming, but all of a sudden Bowser picked me up.

"Hey scales I just came here for info. This is between me and fat-spagetti over there." I said struggling to be free. Mario's jaw dropped.

" The deals off." He said.

"Oh c'mon. Why?" I asked, still struggling to escape his clawed grasp.

"Well I simply have to be the worst villian, so you are going to have to have your game ended." He said beginning to breath fire. Suddenly Jumpster came around and punched the fat turtle.

"Hey this is between me and squirt here." Scales said.

"I could say the same thing to you." Jumpy said. All of a sudden my watch began to beep.

"Whelp I must go." I said. I charged up my thunder hand and all around me lightning stuck. It was almost as if I was a electric mouse in a monster battle. I dashed quickly to the nearest window.

"Arrivederci!" I yelled while at the window seal.

"I'll be back for the information later. You'll accept my deal one way or another. See ya' Jumpy." I yelled before I hopped down into the front of the car, driving back to my hide out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 799 18
Following a defeat at the hands of Mario once again, Bowser had given up chasing Princess Peach. He had to focus on his own kingdom and his children...
3.3K 206 20
"I'm overthinking, I would never hurt him... right?" For a while, Mario has been having the same... strange... nightmares that feel too real to be tr...
75.5K 1.9K 20
(Its story SonicXReader) Sonic is hero of the mobius and also your best friend. He trusts you to hide the 7 chaos emeralds before his fight with...
15K 291 16
#1-Nergal #3-Luigi Uploads every other Wednesday till next month You are a Officer who serves and protect the citizens and the city of New Donk City...