In This City

By alwaysbeingme17

Luke and McKinley both end up being transferred to LA for their jobs. The love they once shared for each othe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 11

26 1 0
By alwaysbeingme17

IN THIS CITY

CHAPTER 11

MCKINLEY P.O.V

Ashton and Calum had decided to throw a party and kindly invited me to join them. I kinda shyly asked if I could bring Liam and of course they said yes. I hadn't partied with Liam yet so it would be interesting to see how this went. 

We have officially been together for two months and so far it was going well. We had only had sex a few times and as much as he was sweet and kind in bed, I liked it rough. He wasn't the type of guy to slam a girl against the wall and pound her. 

I never really had to the time to bring it up to him because he would either fall asleep right after or he would get up and go take a shower. I sometimes came up with excuses on why I didn't want to do it but sometimes I just had to suck it up. And not suck it up for him to get laid, for me to get some action. I usually ended up taking care of myself when he got up to shower. 

I had given Liam the apartment number for him to be able to meet me at the party. Ashton and Calum had asked me to come over earlier to get set up and to make a playlist. 

"Where's Luke?" I asked as we poured chips into a bowl. Drunk people loved chips. 

"He's meeting up with his girlfriend, Kristen for dinner and then they'll be here." I was surprised to learn that he had a girlfriend since he was so against dating me. 

"He has a girlfriend?" I asked. 

"Yeah. Some chick he met at a party. She's super nice. You'll like her." It wasn't that I wasn't going to like her, it was that Luke told me that he wasn't looking for a relationship right now and suddenly he has a girlfriend. "How's Liam?" I sighed at Ashton's questioned. "You're already have problems?" 

"He's a super nice guy. Almost too nice. Like he doesn't fuck me how I want." Ashton looked at Calum and they both laughed. "I'm glad you both think that my lack of orgasms is funny." I rolled my eyes and sat down with a glass of wine. 

"Seriously though, what's going on?" Calum asked. 

"I'm just not sure how to tell him that I like it rough. Like I've tried to coach him." 

"Like when a girl says to go harder or faster?"

"Yeah. And he just doesn't do that. He just keeps his pace and get's himself off. I've never seen him drunk. Ever. At most I've seen him drink two drinks and then he's done. It's like he doesn't know how to have fun. He get's himself off and then he leaves me." I sighed. I hated talking with them about this but I literally had no one else. They were the only guys who actually wanted to hear what I had to say. 

"Just tell him how you feel." 

"Do you know how much it sucks telling a guy that he isn't pleasing you in bed? He automatically assumes that you're not enjoying yourself." 

"Was it ever like that with Luke?"

"No, he fucked me good." We all laughed before a cough came from behind me and my eyes widened as I looked at Ashton and Calum.

"Hi Kristen." Ashton smiled. 

"Hi." She commented back. I was so afraid to turn around and look at her. I sucked it up and turned around to greet her. 

"Hi, I'm McKinley. A friend of the guys." I smiled and reached my hand out to shake hers. 

"Kristen. Luke's girlfriend." She ignored my hand and walked around me into the kitchen. Luke same in behind her and I quickly put my hand down. 

"Hello Ladies, Gentlemen, and McKinley." I then got worried about what he had told Kristen about me. 

"I'm a lady." 

"Sure." The room fell silent as I looked at Ashton who seemed shocked by Luke's word. He has never talked to me like that. It was his idea to break up and not get back together and now it seems like he's mad that I did. 

"I'm um-" I didn't finish my sentence I just walked out of the kitchen and back to my apartment. I called Liam as soon as I got in the door. 

"Hi, I'm almost there." 

"Let's not go to the party. Just come to my place and we'll watch movies or something." 

"What happened?" 

"I don't wanna talk about it." I commented. I felt humiliated that he had said that to me. It probably wasn't a big deal with some people but it was to me. 

"I wanted to go the party." 

"Fine. Just meet me at my place." I hung up and waited for him. I was starting to think that Liam was the kind of guy who only did things to please himself. I was planning to get trashed at this party. I did not want to go. They were probably laughing about it up there. 

Liam came in about fifteen minutes later and was begging me to go downstairs and as much as I didn't want to, I grabbed his hand and sucked it up. 

A few more people had showed up and I prayed that no one famous came because Liam had admitted to me that he has never met anyone famous despite living in L.A his entire life. I'm not sure how he would act if someone came and I was worried that he would make a scene and then the guys would never talk to me again. 

As soon as we got into the party, I went to table to get myself a few drinks. And I didn't move from that spot all night. Once I had about 6 shots in me, I found my way to Liam who was talking with Ashton and Calum. 

"Are you drunk?" Liam asked. 

"Of course not." I giggled. Of course I was drunk. 

*LUKE P.O.V*

I was a little surprised to see Kinley walk back through the door but she had her boyfriend attached to her arm so I'm assuming he convinced her to come back. I had not told Kristen about the relationship we had but now she knew. I also knew that she was going to question me about it later. 

The way I talked to McKinley before she left was in a way that made it seem like she was the one who broke my heart even though everyone knew that that wasn't the case. 

I could tell Kristen didn't like her just from the looks that she was giving her all night. McKinley was too drunk to notice but I did. I wasn't going to say anything but I also couldn't let Kristen believe that McKinley was the one who hurt me because that wasn't true. 

I was watching both of them all night. I did not want them to interact with each other at all. I wanted them to stay far away from each other. I really didn't need them to be on each other. It was obvious that Kristen didn't like McKinley and I wasn't going to be the one to stop her. 

"Is she your ex?" She asked nodding her head over to McKinley who was playing beer pong with Liam, Ashton and Calum. 

"Yeah." 

"She was talking about banging you when I walked into the kitchen." 

"She was?" Kristen nodded. 

"Something about how her boyfriend wasn't pleasing her but you fucked her good." I smirked at her words. 

"Funny." I commented pushing myself off the counter and walking over to the big group of people watching the beer pong game. "McKinley, heard you haven't been fucked properly in a while." Even in her drunk state she looked bewildered at my words. 

"What?" She asked looking at me. 

"Heard Liam here can't get you to orgasm." She looked over at Liam and then at the crowd of people. Some were shocked, other's were laughing. I patted Liam on the back who shrugged away from me and looked at McKinley. Her face turned bright red as I smirked. She was going to hate him. 

"Are you serious?" Liam asked her. She didn't respond she just looked at him. Ashton and Calum were both frozen staring at them. 

"Tell him McKinley. Tell him how you've been fucked better." Finally Ashton grabbed me and pulled me into a different room. 

"You're drunk, Luke." He commented shoving me onto the bed. 

"No I'm not." 

"Why are you treating her like that?" 

"Why not?" 

*MCKINLEY P.O.V*

I booked it out of there as fast as I could. If I was going to talk to Liam about our sex life, I would have done it in private, not in front of that many people. 

"You've got to be fucking kidding me." He commented as he came into the apartment behind me and slammed the door. "You told him about our sex life?! Your ex!" He shouted. 

"I didn't tell him. I told Ashton and Calum and they must have said something." I was a little freaked out to know that they had said something because they usually keep their mouth shut. 

"Why the fuck would he say that in front of everyone? Is that seriously what you said?" 

"Yes okay?! You don't please me enough during sex! You get yourself off and then never do anything for me." I did not want to be having this conversation right now. Not because it came out of Luke's mouth and not mine. Liam should have heard it from me and he didn't. He had to hear it from my ex which makes this situation ten times worse than if I had just said something. 

"Fuck you." My eyes widened at his words. Even in my drunken state I knew that this wasn't funny. He started grabbing his stuff. I had no idea how to stop him. I was standing in the doorway of the kitchen probably looking like a total mess and I had no idea how to stop him from leaving. Hell I wasn't even sure if I wanted him to stay. 

With that, he walked out the door and made sure to slam it behind him. I had no idea if this was our break up or not. He never said it but I'm sure the words 'fuck you' weren't good. 

I sat on the couch staring at the blank t.v. I wasn't sure if I should text him or call him or leave him be. I was drunk, I should probably just go to bed and deal with it in the morning. I stumbled to the bedroom and struggled to get my dress off before flopping into bed. I was an idiot and I learned my lesson about opening my mouth in front of Ashton and Calum ever again.

The next morning I woke up not feeling as bad as I thought I was going to feel from a night of drinking. Apparently I wasn't as drunk as I thought I was. Before I was even out of bed I called Liam. It rang once and then went to his voicemail. 

"Hey, it's McKinley. I was just calling to see where we stand. I um, I wasn't sure if that Fuck you was a break up or not. I'm not even sure if last night actually happened or I just dreamed it in my drunkenness. Um, you can text me an official break up if you want." I then hung up. I had nothing else to say. Of course I was sorry for him finding out this way but I wasn't sorry for him finding out. Eventually I was going to tell him but I was going to suffer through it. 

'It's over. Fuck you.' He texted me right away. 

"Well, there you go." I muttered to myself. As fast as our relationship started, it ended. For the rest of the day I laid in bed. I didn't want to see anyone or talk to anyone. 

*LUKE P.O.V*

I woke up with the worst headache I've ever had. The events of last night were a blur. I was so drunk I barely made it to my bed. I was so drunk that there was no way in hell that I would be able to have sex with Kristen like she had asked before the party. 

I stumbled out of bed as quietly as possible as she was still sleeping and headed to the kitchen. I could hear a few voices in the kitchen but as soon as I entered the room, they were silent. 

"What?" I asked as I took some pain reliever. 

"Do you not remember what you did last night?" Calum questioned. 

"I did a lot last night." I swallowed the pills and sat down with them. 

"You pretty much broke up McKinley and Liam." I looked at them confused. 

"What?" 

"You asked McKinley in front of everyone if she was having orgasms. Then you said that you heard that Liam wasn't able to get her to. You embarrassed both of them." 

"I said that?" They both nodded. "Is it true?" 

"Yes it's true but that's beside the point. That was their business and now all of our friends know. How did you even know? You weren't in the room when she told us." 

"Kristen told me." And I'm glad she did. I was able to expose both McKinley and Liam. 

"What's your deal?" I shrugged. "They didn't do anything to you. You're the one who broke up with her. You're the one who wouldn't get back together with her no matter how many times she asked. You're the one who slept with her and then didn't get back together with her. Don't blame her for moving on." 

"She deserves an apology from you." I rolled my eyes. "They probably broke up." There was a knock at the door and I went to get it. 

"McKinley." 

"I think I left my purse here." She pushed passed me and went into the kitchen. She came back a few minutes later with her bag. 

"I'm sorry about last night." I commented before she left. 

"I'm sure you are." I really wasn't.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 2.8K 40
After 3 years being separated from each other, Misty moves on after Calum leaves her behind to go on tour and starts a new life away from her hometow...
76 0 20
No description. Read to find out...
12.6K 221 33
Two people with lonely hearts meet and fall in love.. will they last or will they go back to being lonely?