Sent

By killaMelody

Save me More

wrong
New girl
your here
continuation
awww shit
spin the bottle
just forget it happened
save us
another day
thank you
steal
well shit
.
basketball โ›น
๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ’›6 inch heels. first position. feelin myself. partition๐Ÿ’›
drunk in love
๐ŸŽถ
vids
new girls
What now
Presentation
New book alert
Forbidden love
Update. Please read

closet/ prank time

159 5 1
By killaMelody

Kehlani

Once I woke up I heard talking so I got fresh for school. Once I was ready I did my hair and put on some clothes.

After I got ready I went to the kitchen and there sat my other 4 sisters with my parents. "What yall doin here" I said hugging them "ya bum ass daddy cant provide so im takin full custody of all of you" she said I then looked at my dad as he gathered his things. "Daddy we cant see you anymore" I said as he pulled me in for a hug "no lamb chop you can't but ill still text you ok... And we always have summers" he said and I nodded we then did our handshake before the turned for the doir and left. "Lani I signed your cin up for your school. Show them around he new house" I nodded. I took them to my room before they got clothes from they're suit case. We then got ready for school and I took moms car as we drove my baby sister put on ber backpack. Once we got to the school we all went to our classes and so hapoens my older sisters are im my home room. As I walked in bey came racing towards ke and jumped on me. "Hey bubba" she said to me as I sat down. "Hey short stack" I said pulling her into my lap.

"Wooww damn" I heard under my breath and looked up to see Mr. Kelly eyeing my sisters alittle to hard. I cleared my throat and gave him a dirty look. He then awkwardly looked away as he looked for they're names. "Class! Here are the new kids which so happend to be Ms. Parrish's sisters." He said and the class started to whisper. What are they whispering about I thought as I looked around the class. "Oh so here is Ms. Alex Parrish"

"Ms. Jay"

"And Ms. Kasia"

he said and they found they're seats right next to eachother. The whispers still went on till the end of class. As time went on we were back into math class. It was our day to record so in that time we used the two hours and got 3 songs recorded and polished. We left and went to lunch on the football field. My and my sisters met up with Beyonce and her sisters. As we all got settled we seen this group of kids sitting not to far away from us. As lunch went on I noticed they were from our music class. The noticed us too so they gathweed they're lunch and came over to us.

"Umm we don't mean to bother but aren't you from our music class" the black girl asked and I nodded. "Your not bothering please sit" Micheal said and I looked over to see him and Montale looking real comfortable. I chuckled and slowly shook my head before I wrapped my arms around beys waist. "So whats yall names" bey said looking at them.

"Im Ryan and this is my boyfriend Noah"

"Im Star and this is my sister Simone"

"Im Quincy"

I looked them over before I smiled. "Ok im-"" we know your names were in yalls classes we just dont talk" she said and I nodded. We all ate talking about nothing then we all agreed on a slumber party at Ryan's house. As we went on talking Robyn came and sat with us. "Hey yall" she said sitting with our group just then her bestie Onika came and sat down. "Robyn are you high" bey said looking into her blood eyes I looked at Onika to see no difference in her eyes. "Its mi medicine" she said laughing "no it ain't" bey said with her thick contry accent

"mane whateva"

She said and we all talked. She said show up in pajamas. As the day went on once it was time to go we all raced to our cars. Once we got to Ryan's house everyone was already there. As time went on we decided to play seven minutes im heaven. Ryan had also told Pac, Drake, and Chris to come. As we played it came my turn.

"Alright" I said and grabbed a peice of paper before I could even read it Jay was rushing me. I unfolded it and told everyone the name of course by fate it would be Beyonce. We then walked into the closet and locked the door. I turned the light off and I pulled her into a kiss. As we kissed she forced her tongue into my mouth as we kissed she slowly started to grund on me. She then sucked in a breath before she pulked mine and her shirt off. As we kissed she snaked her hands into my sweatpants and I dod the same to her. Once our time was up she kissed me and we got redressed before walking out. We then ended uo playing truth or dare as we played pac told me and bey to do a act up challenge about me and her. After it was done we each posted them to our Instagram. As I felt the comments go crazy on my phone we wrapped the talk over before we each fell alseep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

663K 24.2K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
440K 30.1K 45
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
388K 18.7K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
187K 8.6K 30
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...