ᖇOOᗰᗰᗩTᗴՏ ᗯITᕼ ᕼIᗰ 《C.TZ × J...

ONCE_upon_a_ToMoon tarafından

"I've already given up on ever finding love, much less true love." A story in which Chou Tzuyu, orphaned at t... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1: Bad News
Chapter 2: Growing Up
Chapter 3: New Dorms
Chapter 4: Moving In
Chapter 5: That Jerk
Chapter 6: Morning
Chapter 7: A Nice Way to Start off the Day
Chapter 8: Work at the Bakery
!!!For New Readers!!!
Chapter 9: First Day of School
Chapter 10: The Night at the Dorm
Chapter 11: Asked Out
Chapter 12: Another Side
Chapter 13: The Visit
Chapter 15: Fall of the Ears and the Grumbles of Stomachs
Chapter 16: Bastard!
Chapter 17: Detention
Chapter 18: A Lovely Chat
Chapter 19: Sleeping
Chapter 20: Party
Chapter 21: Breakfast
Chapter 22: Elevator
Chapter 23: Business Party
Chapter 24: Karma
Chapter 25: Movie
Chapter 26: Last Night
Chapter 27: New Couples
Chapter 28: Bakery Visit
Chapter 29: Broken Window
Chapter 30: Video
Chapter 31: Found
Chapter 32: In on the Secret
Chapter 33: Giving Up
Chapter 34: Changing Back
Chapter 35: Exposed
Chapter 36: I Thought I Was
Chapter 37: Loved
Chapter 38: A Habit
Chapter 39: Bet
Chapter 40: Destiny
Chapter 41: Love Signs
Chapter 42: Game
Chapter 43: Always Here
Chapter 44: Literature Test
Chapter 45: Playgirl
Chapter 46: Jerk Jimin
Chapter 47: Mint Green
Chapter 48: A Lost Friend
Chapter 49: Mistake
Chapter 50: I'm Sorry
Chapter 51: An Unexpected Friend
Chapter 52: Mine And Mine Only
Chapter 53: Mother In Law
Chapter 54: Unwanted Guest
Chapter 55: Trust and Confidence
Chapter 56: Phone Call
Chapter 57: Pain
Chapter 58: I'm Trying
Chapter 59: Coffee
Chapter 60: Instinctive Mistake
Chapter 61: Jealousy
Chapter 62: Another Loss
Chapter 63: The Letter and a Present
Chapter 64: Chocolate Cake
Chapter 65: In the Park
Chapter 66: All This For An Invitation?
Chapter 67: Sulky Boyfriend
Chapter 68: Insecurities
Chapter 69: Party Time
Chapter 70: Trouble Returns
Chapter 71: Mission Poison
Chapter 72: Walk
Chapter 73: Caught or Not?
Chapter 74: Pool Party
Epilogue

Chapter 14: Disturbance

863 53 9
ONCE_upon_a_ToMoon tarafından

Tzuyu was woken up by the ringing of her phone. It was Nayeon.

On Phone:

"Hello, unnie," she yawned. "Is everything all right? Why in the name of Mac and cheese are you still awake?"

"Mac and cheese? Seriously? Anyways, you wouldn't believe what happens yesterday."

"What happened?" She sat up.

"Yoongi asked me to be his girlfriend!!"

"Wow unnie, you called me at... what time is it? Three in the morning?! You called me at three in the morning just to tell me this?! Couldn't you have chosen a worse time than this?"

"Hey, hey, hey. Instead of congratulating me, you're yelling at me? What a friend you are."

"I'm sorry, congratulations. And thanks for ruining my beauty sleep," Tzuyu said sarcastically.

"You're welcome."

"...."

"...."

"Do the others know?" She laid back down again.

"Most of them do. I think just Mina and Chaeyoung are left."

"And why didn't you tell us yesterday?"

"I... forgot."

"Unnie! How can you forget to tell your best friends that your crush, your ultimate crush asked you out?!"

"I'm sorry, I was too excited."

"Hmm... That's believable if it's coming from you."

"Meanie. Anyways, wanna meet at the park today with the rest of them?"

"Sure. How many earplugs should I bring? And I should pack a first aid kit, too."

"Tzuyu-ah! I need you all there at 5 p.m sharp, or else..."

"Woah, I'm scared. A bunny's gonna kill me!"

"Stop! Yoongi's friends are going to be there, too. So yeah, Jungkook's gonna come. But don't worry, I'll take care of him."

"Thanks, I'll be there."

"Bye, gotta wake up the other two."

"Bye, and I'm still bringing earplugs and a first aid kit just in case."

"Hey!"

"Bye," Tzuyu laughed.

                                                         ________________________

Tzuyu got ready for school, half excited to see everyone together and a half feeling bad for everyone. That bunny was going to rip everyone's ears off. Thinking of a bunny, Jungkook appeared in her mind. 

Hey, he does look like a bunny, too...

 But an ugly one.

She wore this:

She saw Jungkook gulping down a glass of banana milk in the kitchen. Gross. She almost forgot.

"Uh... Jungkook? Look, I'm not trying to be nice or anything, but thanks for the blanket  yesterday." Then she quickly ran out of the door before he got a chance to say something.

She met up with her unnies and the three of them complained about Nayeon waking them up early. Taehyung, Yugyeom, and Sehun came up to them to ask if they got the call. The boys were informed by Yoongi. Then, they all, without thinking, asked, "So, who's bringing earplugs?" and burst into laughter.

Tzuyu saw Lisa leaning against a locker while Jungkook kissed her-- over Sehun's shoulder. A teacher was shaking her head at them disapprovingly. Sehun turned to look at them, too, "Yeah, I know, they need help." He and Tzuyu grinned.

The friends kept talking for some time until the bell rang. They didn't have to go to homeroom today because some of the staff was having a meeting. Tzuyu had forgotten to go to her locker, so she came late to class. The teacher was okay with it because she wasn't here yesterday and it was only the third day of school. But...

"Tzuyu dear, since there aren't any seats left, would you mind sitting with Jungkook for today?"

What?! He's in the same class as me?! Someone, kill me now!

"It's alright. I-I can sit on the floor, or that broken desk back there." She pointed at a century-old looking desk with a broken leg in the back of the room.

"Tzuyu dear, do you have any problem sitting with Jungkook?"

"Yes!" they both cried and glared at each other. The teacher smiled like she was remembering the old days of her life.

"It's only for today. Now, no more discussion, we have to start the class. Thank you."

Tzuyu reluctantly took her seat beside him. He scooched over to the other side.

 The whole hour was a mess. Jungkook kept testing out his pens on her notebook pages, so she purposely dropped her heavy textbook on his foot. He gave a small welp but the teacher heard him.

 "Is there anything wrong, Jungkook?"

"Nope," he said through clenched teeth.

"Oh, okay."

He pinched her on the arm and she pinched him back. They had an insulting-battle: idiot, jerk, dumb, witch, stupid, smelly, ('b' word), ('f' word); and a whole lot of other swear words.

When the teacher heard them say the really bad ones, she told them to stand outside the class because they were causing a disturbance. Some kids sitting behind them snickered while they were roasting each other instead of paying attention to the lesson.

"It's all your fault, jerk!" Tzuyu whispered-yelled at him after the teacher had gone inside.

"My fault? You were the one who dropped the book on my foot!"

"You were writing on my paper! Why don't you use your own? And I'm sure your smelly foot is okay."

"You pinched me!"

"You pinched me first, idiot!"

"Who are you calling an idiot?"

"You, because I don't see anyone else here, do you?"

"Yup, Lisa, right over there. Hey babe!"

Lisa, who had been going to the bathroom, turned around and her eyes widened at seeing her man with the girl she hated. She ran towards them. "What are you two doing together?"

"Got kicked out because of her," he said and jabbed a finger at Tzuyu's direction.

"What? Because of me? Lisa, he was the one annoying me!" Tzuyu said. She knew that there was no point in telling her because Lisa was not going to listen to her anyways.

"But she kicked you out, too," Lisa said, her insides filling with proudness because she had finally said something smart to Tzuyu ~for the first time in forever.~

"Good point," chuckled Jungkook.

"But who started it? Not me!" snapped Tzuyu.

"Shutup witch! If you do something to my oppa, I'll..."

"What?"

"I'll..."

"You'll what, Lisa?" she pressed.

"I"ll do something you wouldn't like!" she yelled and her face got red because she realized how childish she sounded.

"I'll love to see you try."

"Whatever, witch," she huffed and walked away.

Tzuyu glanced at Jungkook, and he was smiling.

"Stop smiling like an idiot! Good thing the teacher did not give us detention."

"It wouldn't be your first time with me, though."

"Yeah, but I don't want to get the first detention of the year!"

"That would've been a record for you, I'm sure."

Nope, I've gotten detention on the first day of school once in fifth grade. That was the only detention given out to someone in the first term.

"How can you swear so easily?" She couldn't imagine how could people not feel uncomfortable with those kinds of words coming out of their mouths.

"I just do. Want me to teach you some good ones?" he smiled an evil smile that she did not like.

"Oh, hell no!" She was about to slap him hard on the shoulder when the teacher came out. She gave them each disapproving looks.

"You guys are being given a punishment, yet I can still hear you two from inside."

Jungkook and Tzuyu looked down.

"Look, I know that you two are not very fond of each other, but at least try to cooperate for today. According to the reports from your previous teachers, you guys were the top students in the years before. I want you to be good models for younger students and your classmates who are not doing as well as you."

"Yes, ma'am," both of them said simultaneously. 

"I expect something better from you next time, okay?" she said, touching each of their arms lightly as they nodded. "You may come inside now, the class is almost over."

She walked inside and held the door for them. Tzuyu took it from her. The teacher smiled and went in. Tzuyu whispered you're welcome,  as Jungkook walked past her, not even saying thank you; not that she was expecting one. He gave her a slight push and went inside without a word.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

45.9K 830 13
Park Han Jun (You), an 18 years old boy who is currently living alone inside an apartment and suffering because of his parent died 2 years ago. It is...
65.6K 1.6K 31
BTS Jungkook discovers real his euphoria in TWICE Tzuyu ... Basically a cute love story of Jungkook and Tzuyu... Hello.. guys this is my bangtwice f...
57.5K 2.3K 54
A cold, arrogant, hot and popular guy turn into a psycho and Obsessed guy because of her. ATTENTION! ⚠️Contain 18+ scene. ⚠️Too much hot 18+ scene ⚠...
11.5K 581 22
Miyoui Mina, youngest of the Miyoui family, has gone through suffering but with hardwork, her family clawed their way to survive. After saving up and...