THROUGH THE SANDS OF TIME

By Thedarkwitchh

SUMMARY #1 : Ancientegypt : { 29/10/19} #7: Pharaoh. : {16/11/19} Clarissa is a witty and charming... More

1: HERE I COME EGYPT
2: THE AUCTION
3 : THROUGH THE SANDS OF TIME
4 : MAY THE GODS BE WITH ME .
5 : REALISATION
6: ANGER
7 : I'M A MAN OF MY WORDS
8: WALLS HAVE EARS
9: YOUR COMMAND IS MY DUTY
10: THE FIRST PREY
11 : TRUE PHARAOH
12 : FIND OR DIE
13 : TWO AND ONE EQUALS 2
14 : RESPECT IS EARNED
15: SCARLETT
16: O WISE PHARAOH
17: TWO CHOICES
18: SELFLESS LOVE
19: STARRY NIGHT
21 : LADYSHIP
22 : NEW BEGINNING
23: TWO DAYS
24: THE CHOSEN ONE
25: RESURRECTION
26:BLUES
27: CLARRISA
28: CHANGES
29 : CACTUS
30: UNSAID
31: SHAILA
32: ALL THAT ROYAL
33: DRUNK IN LOVE
34: CUPID
35: DREAMS AND MYSTERY
36 : DILEMMA
37 : WHITE LAND
38 : TAKE ME
39 : WHO AM I ?
40 : SECRETS
41 : ANSE
ANOTHER DROP

20: NEF THE HEALER

2K 53 14
By Thedarkwitchh

~~ CLARRISA ~~

What the hell does he thinks of himself ? Kissing me ? No , he won't get anything out of this .
I stomped my way to the lush gardens .
I sat on my usual spot talking to that marble friend of mine .
" Hey again ! I know he saved me but it didn't get the licence to kiss me . Such a jerk ."

" Who is the jerk ? " the male voice asked me . Making me jump again .
I turned back to look at the man .
He was so handsome , my breath was stuck .

" Oh sorry , my manners .
I'm Aparatuk ." He introduced himself .
He stuck his hand out .
" May I know who this beautiful lady is ?"

" Oh , my name is Nefertiti. Nice to meet you ." I said as I shook his hand .

" So Who was the person ? " he enquired .

" I don't want to spoil my mood talking about that spoilt brat ." I crossed my arms , making him chuckle .

" So ? You're here . I mean I've never seen you out here ."

" I'm Lord of Lower Kemet , I work for Pharaoh ." He said .
I nodded .

" So Nefertiti, you're from ?"

" Oh call me Nef , it's too long . " he laughed .
" I know it's gonna sound little weird but you gotta trust me ." He nodded .
" I lost my memory , I was picked up my Khaira , wife of high priest." I explained.
He nodded .

" You've beautiful eyes and hair ." He complimented .

" Thank you ."

" Hey , do you know how to do sword fighting and self defence ?" I asked him .
He nodded .

" can you teach me ? Please! " I begged .

" Of course . Meet me in the practising ring at dawn ." I nodded .

" If you don't mind asking me , why do you want to learn it ?"

" Well I can't always count on others to defend me , so I need to know ."

" You never cease to amaze me , first by your beauty then by your self dependence . " I blushed at that .

" Aparatuk ! " Amunet came running in his arms making him fall . I laughed at this .

" Slow down girl ! I don't want to die in front of this beautiful lady ." I chuckled .

" Brother ! Thank God you came , I can't handle Ahmose alone ."

" Brother ?" I asked confused .

" Oh , this is Aparatuk , my step brother . "
Amunet introduced me .

" Where is Mother ?"

" I'm sorry , she couldn't come a bit busy ." He explained making Amunet pout .

" I think you met Nefertiti."

" I'm happy that I did ." He said winking at me , making me blush .

" So Ladies ! Where's my ass brother ?"
I laughed .

" Probably cutting someone's tongue ." I commented making him laugh .

" So Nef , Mind strolling ?" He asked me as he came closer , his arms frictioning against mind making me shudder .

" Why not , I'd love to have a company." I smiled .

" Ah ! No ! Nefertiti you have to come with me I need you to help me out with something ." Amunet said interrupting me . Her hands spiralling against my waist pushing me with her .

" Okay bye ." She hurriedly said , running making me trip with her .

We went to Amunet's room .
" So with what you need my help ?"

" what will suit me ? This or this ?" She asked me innocently showing me 2 almost identical white linen dress just the colour of border different.
I crossed my arms and looked at her .

"Why are you looking at me like that ?" She asked me sheepishly.

" I'm thinking how do I kill you in your sleep ? I can't kill you right now because whenever I'm angry you make your brown eyes big and quiver your lips and batt your eyelashes towards me . " I said irritated .

" Come on ! We don't talk to each other much !"

" You yourself is the reason for that ." I blurred out angrily , making her sad .

" Please Nefertiti, when I'm ready I'll tell you myself , don't force me to tell you when I myself is confused if I did the right thing ." She said softly .
I grabbed her shoulders making her look at me .

" Amunet , I don't know why you did it , but I'm quite sure it's not for your own selfish motives . I know you this much , you must surely have been thinking about Kemet and your brother since he is an arrogant asshole ." I said making her laugh .
She hugged me and said thank you .

" Hey , What do you think about Ahmose ?" She asked me with curved eyebrow .
I laughed so hard that I had tears in my eyes . She looked at me with worried eyes making me laugh harder making me cough . She handed me water . I sipped it and stared at her before erupting into another fit of laughter .
Amunet looked at me irritated .
" Fine ! If someone told me that I can get away with a kill without being punished my God , I'll choose Ahmose to be my kill ." I said honestly making Amunet snick .

" Well there goes everything ." She mumbled to herself .

Somebody knocked at Amunet's door.
" Come on in ."
Aparatuk came in with big grin adoring his beautiful face .

" Oh , your grin means something bad . Did you again irritate Ahmose ?" Amunet asked hugging him .

" What can I say , I have my charms ." He said kissing her forehead .

" So , What did you do ?"

" Nothing just told him that he need to smile often , his often frowning will make him an old pitiful man with no ladies to warm his bed ." He said as I laughed .

" I need to go , I'll see you people in a while ." Amunet rushed out of the room .
He turned towards me .

" So Nef , Mind strolling now ?"

" yes , let's go ." I said jumping like an excited kid making him chuckle .
" Where would you like to go? " he asked me .
I thought for a while
" I want to go to the local market , this place makes me feel like a prisoner ." I confessed .

He smiled at me .

" Sure , Just change into rags and put on a wig and cover your face , wouldn't want a man staring at you ." He remarked making me blush . I nodded .

" Meet me at the back of the fortress , by the ruined fountain . No guards patrol there ." He informed . I nodded , he went to his room to change .
I too went back to my room .

I rummaged through my belongings searching for some peasantry clothes .
All I could find was magnificent linen dress .

I went to my bath and sat on the marble stone , the oil scents opening my thinking box . I like to sit and think here . It's weird .
I looked around before my eyes fixated on the bath cloth standing on the rail . I jumped and grabbed it .
Now I just had to put on a wig and a cloth to cover mu face and voila I'm done .
I stripped off my jewels and washed my face my makeup coming off with the flow of water .

I wore the bath robe and put on the wig with long hair and donned Just a simple chain of beads around her neck . I sneaked to the ruin where he called.
I sat on the marble and waited for him .

Suddenly someone covered my eyes .
" Guess Who Princess ?" Aparatuk whispered making the hair on my back stand up . I felt his hand on my hands .
"Aparatuk." I whispered back .
" Shit I'm caught ." He said making me chuckle .
He took his hand out

" Shall we ?" He asked I nodded and put my hand in his open one .
His hand was so big with rough edges giving rough yet appealing feel .
We hid from the guards and made out way out ever so lightly .
As I exited the gate I ran leaving his hand . He ran up to me his laugh echoing around like a melody .

" It looks like you really needed the way out ." He laughed .

" Oh ! You can't imagine , I'm not denying that it is a pretty prison but again there's nothing as lovely as breathing in fresh and independent air . "
Right on cue my stomach grumbled making me turn deep scarlet .

" Looks Like Princess really needs her food ." I blushed even more at that .

" I'm not princess ."

" Yes you're a princess for me . "

" I'm no princess ." I argued back .

" I wish you could see you flustered face , how adorable you look ."

" I'm not adorable , girls are adorable. I'm a grown up woman ." I said standing on my ground .

" So you have no lover ?" He asked me .

" No , none that I know of . You can be one ." I wiggled my eyebrows making him chuckle .

" I'll be honoured to have you as my lover ." He said pounding  his fist at his chest ,making me chuckle .
I stopped mid road as my nose sniffed something tasty .

" What is that I smell ?" I said as I ran towards the aroma of food .

" What is this ?" I asked as I reached the cart .

" This is stuffed vegetable . Quite popular ." He said as he paid the man and gave the stuffed vegetable to me .

I took a bite and I moaned as I felt spices and mixtures of other vegetables such as potatoes and mashed gravy exploding on my taste buds making me go weak on knees . Aparatuk was staring at me intensely making me eat more womanly .

" I think you are way too hungry ." He laughed .

" Yes , I am so hungry ." I said with my face stuffed with food making him chuckle .

" Sorry for my manners Prince ." I said apologising for my manners .

" I didn't know woman could be capable of eating like that ." He commented with humour making me squint my eyes .

" Not my fault , it's nothing I can get more gross when I'm hungry I'm just being modest here ." I commented making him laugh .

" Modest ? Is this your modest way?" He chuckled .

" Oh ! You don't want to see my immodest way ."
I said as we further went down the rocky road .
The Egypt in daylight was so beautiful with mud houses and lush patches in every house . Women were busy making food and their men selling and working in the farms .
Children were running down and being kids .

I saw a child watching me .
I smiled at him and sat down in front of him .
His eyes scanning my face .

" Why have you covered your face ?" He asked me adorably .

" Is it because of the brown spots ? " he asked touching them making me laugh.

" Yes . I've brown spots all over my face . "

" They're pretty . Don't hide them ." He said making me go awww.

" Yes , these brown spots are so beautiful." Aparatuk said as he ruffled the child's hair while looking at me . The blush crept on my cheeks .

The boy was so frail , almost malnourished.

" You have no food ?" I asked him touching his arms . I could see ribs poking through his thin flesh .

" No , me and my mother have not eaten anything solid since 1 week , only surviving on liquid pulses . " he said while tears coming out of his eyes .

" Where is your father child ?" I asked him .

" He was killed by the lord for declining the sac of wheat and barley . " He said while crying .
I patted his back and took out some gold pennies out of my satchel giving him the pennies . This little boy needed it much more than I need it . He eyed me before saying no .

" My Mother says to earn the coin ." He said not taking it .

" It's Fine , can you give me something which you don't like ?" I asked him .
He nodded and ran inside and came out with a wooden doll . It was feminine, with joints to move the doll . It is so beautiful.

" This is so beautiful. So here take these pennies because I'm taking this doll." I announced as I gave him the pennies . He looked at me and I gestures him to take the pennies .

Just we were about to leave we heard a scream . I ran towards the direction from where scream was coming .
The child came running from the house towards me .

" Please help my mother . She's hurt ." The boy cried
I nodded and ran towards his mother .

It was a one room mud hut with broken pot and it's contents leaking out.
I saw a woman whimpering .

Her hands were badly burnt .
The flesh was turning black and purple quickly .
I inspected her hands .
It was full of small blisters which could become as big as a fist if I didn't look at the thing instantly .

" Do you have herbs ?" I asked the boy . He nodded and asked me to follow him .

I went in the garden .
I took out some herbs with help of a small blade .

" Fetch water , cold water ." I said as the boy came with the bucket of cold water .

" Aparatuk." I called out . He came .

" So miss this is going to hurt , so take this and put it in your mouth , it will not help the pain to entirely go away but it will help to subside the pain a little ." I said to the lady giving her the stem .
She nodded and I put it in her mouth .

" Hold her wrist as I pop the blisters ." I commanded him and he held her wrist gently so not to hurt her .

I cleaned the contents of the thing which leaked from the pot slowly from her hands so not to hurt her .
I wetted the rag and cleaned her with cold water .

I asked for the thing to make paste of the herbs .
I beat the herbs together against the stone and made the thick paste , it was enough for 2 weeks .

" Sit still miss , I'm going to pop the blisters ."
I said as she nodded .
I took her hands and popped her blisters with pointy end , the liquid oozing out , I further pressed the blister making the white pus come out .
I did the same to all the blisters .

" Bring me a clean bandage ."

The boy went to look for a bandage .

" I Don't have clean one ." He replied .

I took the blade and cut my dress a little to make bandage .

I applied the ointment on her hands and bandaged it .

" Here take the rest of the paste , apply it twice it will help to heal the wound . " I explained to the boy .

" Miss when will I be fine ?" His Mother enquired .

" Since the burn was pretty nasty so it will take at least more than 2 weeks before you heal completely and don't use your hands . It'll hamper the healing process ." I explained and she nodded .

" Come near to me , my child ." The woman said with a warm smile .
I came near her and sat by her cot .

" Thank you for helping me ,my daughter . " she said as she kissed my forehead .

" No need, it's my duty to help anyone who needs me .
Don't forget to take much sleep , it will speed up the recovery process ." I said , she nodded and with that we bid our goodbyes .

" I didn't know you could do that ! " Aparatuk said with a warm smile .

" Jezeb , the royal healer taught me ." I replied .

" Nefertiti the healer ." He said out loud making me chuckle .

" come there's something I want to show to you ." He said as he snaked his hands around my wrist and running .

" Where ?"

" You'll see ."
We ran and reached the edge of the cliff . I was panting .

" Look ." He pointed towards the sky .
My breath hitched . The sky was beautiful mixture of red and orange with clouds looking like a jewel . The sun was going down and escaping between the jewels . It was beautiful .

" It's beautiful ." I said .

" Yes , it is ." He said , looking at me .

He put his hands on my cheeks and his fingers untied the knot which held my cloth together on my face , baring my face to the cool summer breeze .
He removed my wig , making my hair come down like a cascade of flowing river .
He looked at me intently .

" You're zenith of beauty . How come no man ever wanted this beauty ?"
I blushed .

" I don't know " I panted . My mind forgetting about Jack . We had no future , I was stuck in Ancient Egypt .

I snapped out of my trance and cleared my throat making him chuckle .

" We will take it slow if you want princess ." He smiled .

" I don't know what you're talking about ." I said shyly . He chuckled and kissed my cheeks making me turn beetroot red .

" It'll be dark and we're far from palace , lets return ."
I said as he nodded .

" Thank you for making me get away ."

" Pleasure's all mine princess."

We reached the the palace and sneaked inside .
I got out of my wig and face coverer .

I smiled at him .
Someone cleared their throat .

I looked in front , Ahmose stood there with irritation quite clear on his face .

" Brother ." He greeted his brother with gritted teeth .
Aparatuk greeted him back .

" Where were you ?" He asked me question .

"Away from you ." I replied rudely .

" I don't want you going out from the palace ." He commanded.

" I will go , you can't stop me and I won't obey you ." I said with confidence making him mad .

" You will do as I say."

" I will not ." I said as I went to my room with acknowledging his hard stare which were shooting daggers behind my back .

" where were you ?" Amunet asked as she sat on my bed .

" Out with Aparatuk." I replied she looked at me with that gaze .

" What ?" I barked .

" Enjoy ." Amunet laughed suggestively making me glare at her . She shrugged .

" You would look good with my brother Aparatuk." She commented and ran off to her room .
Making me chuckle .

I was about to sleep . Somebody knocked .
I got up and opened the wooden doors to see Aparatuk on the other side .
" Am I disturbing you ?"

" no , not at all .come in ."

" I got a gift for you ." He said smiling sheepishly. I got excited . He jumped from my chair and stood in front of him .
" Where is it ?" I asked him like a child .

" Slow down princess ." He chuckled .

He took out a velvety box .
He opened it and it had a beautiful necklace , with gold beads around it and a big sapphire in the middle .
It was so beautiful, it almost would costed a fortune . I can't take it .

" I can't take it ." I said , his face dropped smile and he frowned .

" You don't like it ? I can get you much prettier than this ." He said .

" No , it's very beautiful I love it . It's just it's too expensive, I can't take it .It's not right ." I said .

" It's Fine ! It's nothing to me , plus it doesn't do justice to your beauty anyways . " he said as he looked at me intensely. Making me shudder under his gaze .

" I'm not that beautiful ." I said laughing .

" you don't know that . Not only you're beautiful from outside but a gem from inside too ."

He said as he made me turn back , he swept my hair to the side , he came behind me , his hands hot against my skin . The metal felt cold against my skin making me shudder with a feeling which I quite couldn't put in he clasped the necklace making the necklace set on my neck .

" Check it out Princess." He smiled gesturing me to look on .

I looked myself in reflection . The necklace was beyond beautiful, the sapphire added to its charm making it more beautiful.

" You look so beautiful Nefertiti. This necklace can't do justice to your beauty."

" Thank you Aparatuk, it's very beautiful." I thanked him .

" I'll see you at the dinner then." He said hopefully .

" Sure . " I replied .
He smiled and went from my room .
I touched the necklace and felt so good in this .
Life is not so bad . I laughed at myself .

—————————————————
SO THIS IS THE LONGEST CHAPTER I'VE EVER WRITTEN .
SO DO YOU GUYS LIKE APARATUK ?

APARATUK IS PLAYED BY AVAN JOGIA .

DO TELL ME IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT !

BBYIE ! HAVE A NICE DAY MY LOVELIES .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 65 54
Sequal to Pharaohs Queen. Bella has been asked to go back to a place she thought that she would never see again. she had sworn to her self to leave t...
3.3K 139 16
A necromancer will do anything to win the pharaoh's love. The pharaoh must do everything to save his country. And a beautiful slave from North Dakota...
64.6K 2.1K 18
Hebe was one of the leading Archeologists in Egyptology and she spent the majority of her time helping private collectors and museums tag and categor...
556 20 20
Before Summer was about to arrive, Caleb Graydon has been having a typical and normal life, but when it comes to learning more things about Egypt and...