BTS One Shots [Requests Close...

By JungshookiEsha

Random updates :p And requests are closed for now. Will be working on requests that I have already received More

Drunk Night (Jimin x Reader)
Babysitter (Kids!BTS x Babysitter!Reader)
Party Meeting (Jungkook x Reader)
Lil' Meow Meow? (Hybrid!Yoongi x Reader)
Britain's Got Talent (BTS x Reader)
Siblings《Babysitter Pt. 2》(Kids!BTS x Babysitter!Reader)
Unexpected Talents + Love (Seokjin x Reader)
My Fallen Angel (FallenAngel!Taehyung x Reader)
I'll Always Protect You (Jimin x Pregnant!Reader)
Better Off (Namjoon x Reader)
Scars Run Deep (Arrogant!Jimin x Abused!Reader)
My Forever《Unexpected Talents + Love Pt. 2》(Seokjin x Reader)
Our Pinocchio (BTS x Angel!Reader)
I'm Here (Yoongi x Reader)
Zookeeper (Hybrid!Taehyung x Reader)
Sister Shock (Yoongi x Reader)
Not-So-Real Bodyguard (Innocent!Jungkook x Delinquent!Reader)
Filter (Jimin x Reader)
My Time (Jungkook x Reader)
Inner Child (Taehyung x Reader)
Moon (Seokjin x Reader)
Goodbyes《Babysitter Finale》(Kids!BTS x Babysitter!Reader)
Coming Together 《Sister Shock Pt. 2》(Yoongi x Reader)
Unexpected Binding Ties (Yoongi x Reader)
it's been a while...

Home At Last (Yoongi x Reader)

1.1K 24 1
By JungshookiEsha

"I'm going to be home late again," Yoongi said from the other side of the phone.

You sighed, "Are you sure? You haven't been home for a week."

"I'm sure. I wish I could be home early," he sighed. "How about you? When are you getting off of work?"

You shrugged, although he couldn't see. "Same time as usual. But it looks like I'm having another day alone."

"I'm sorry, (Y/N). I really am. Maybe sometime next week?"

"I hope so. I really do miss you, Yoongi."

"Me, too. Listen, I'll call you later. I have to get back to practice. See you." And he hung up.

You looked down at your phone and closed your eyes. You and Yoongi haven't been able to spend time together in a long time. Both of you, especially him, were busy with work. It was difficult finding a time that would work for both of you. Especially since his schedule was always different and hectic.

You put your phone back into your pocket as you continued working. Hours and hours passed until it was time for you to go home. You got up and stretched, grabbing your phone and texting Yoongi.

~~~~~

(Y/N):

Hey babe, do you want me to buy some food for you on the way home?

Yoongi:

Nah, it's fine. I think there's still some food from last night in the fridge, you can have that if you want

(Y/N):

Alright, make sure you eat too

Yoongi:

I will, don't worry about me. I'll see you later, love you💜

(Y/N):

Love you too💜

~~~~~

You sighed as you gathered your things and left, saying bye to your co-workers. You got into your car and started it up, scrolling through the songs on your phone.

As you scrolled through, your eyes landed on a song that Yoongi had written for you. You played and put it on repeat for the entire way home. A small smile appears on your face as you recall the memory of him showing it to you for the first time.

~~~

"(Y/N), can you come to the studio today? I need to show you something," Yoongi said over the phone.

You laughed quietly, "Yeah, I can. What do you need to show me?" You asked, curious.

It was quiet for a second before you heard him sigh, "I-It's a surprise. You'll see when you get here." He said quickly before hanging up.

You looked at your phone and raised an eyebrow at the way he was acting. He seemed nervous for some reason, it wasn't like him. He wasn't the type to let his nervousness show. But you just shrugged it off as you left the house, heading to the studio.

When you got to the company, you sent a quick text to Yoongi to tell him you were there. You walked inside the company and headed to Yoongi's studio. You greeted the various staff members that walked by as you made your way up.

When you were in front of the door, you lightly knocked before opening the door. You peeked inside to see Hoseok in the room, too. He noticed you at that door and smiled, "(Y/N), you're here already? I'll leave you and Yoongi alone." He said, walking past you to the door.

Hoseok closed the door and you made your way to Yoongi, giving him a small hug in his chair. He didn't look at you, but his face started to heat up. You tilted your head and put your hand on his forehead, "Yoongi, you're heating up. Are you okay?" You asked, worried.

He nodded, still not looking at you but taking your hand off his forehead. He held your hand tightly as he looked at you. He smiled softly, leaning in to leave a small kiss on your lips.

As his lips brushed yours, you felt yourself begin to blush. He pulled away and looked at his computer, clicking on a file. "(Y/N)," he started, making you look at him. "This... This is something that I made for you."

Before you could say anything, he started to play a song. The music was soft as it started, already warming your heart. But as soon as you heard your boyfriend's raspy voice start to sing gently, you felt tears build in your eyes.

As the song continued, you started to quietly cry at each lyric. It was the most beautiful song you've ever heard. And it was made by the love of your life.

When the song finished, Yoongi rubbed the back of his neck nervously. "I-I know the lyrics are a bit cheesy but-"

You stopped him by throwing yourself on him, pulling him in for a sweet kiss. He was surprised, but kissed back right away.

When you pulled away, you leaned your forehead against his. "I'm gonna assume that you liked it," Yoongi said, chuckling.

You laughed, too. "I didn't like it, I loved it. And the lyrics were perfect. More perfect than you could ever imagine."

Yoongi smiled brightly, "I'm happy to hear that."

It was quiet for a minute, both of you leaning on each other and enjoying each other's presence. "I love you, (Y/N)." Yoongi suddenly said, breaking the silence.

"I love you, too, Yoongi." You said, kissing him again. You both stayed in the studio together for the rest of the night, talking and laughing, sometimes sharing small pecks here and there.

~~~

You felt a tear escape your eye as you thought about that day. It wasn't too long after did he propose to you. That was another thing that you could never forget. The setting and how everything was planned. Another song he wrote playing as he went down on one knee.

You looked at the ring on your finger, remembering the beginning of the wedding plans. But you never got around to finishing them, since a comeback was approaching for the boys. Which meant holding off wedding plans for a few months.

You finally got home, getting all your things and going to the door. You were looking for your keys until you noticed that the door was slightly ajar. You slowly opened the door, eyes widening at the sight.

Flowers and streamers were decorated around the house. A few candles were lit and the lights were dimmed. You put your things down and walked more into your house, going into the living room. You gasped when you saw an all too familiar figure waiting with flowers in his hand.

"Hey baby, you're finally home." Yoongi said, his smile being the brightest thing in the room.

You felt tears about to fall and you ran to him, encasing him in a tight hug. He chuckled and hugged you back equally as tight, "I missed you." He whispered, kissing your head.

You couldn't hold back anymore and let the tears fall. You couldn't believe that he was finally here, right in front of you.

You pulled away and looked at him. His hand cupped your cheek and his own tears began to fall. He leaned in and pressed his lips against yours softly. You put your arms around his neck, pulling him closer to you. He wrapped his arms around your waist and held you tighter.

After you pulled away, you looked up at him and a huge smile appeared on your face. "I thought you said you were going to be home late again."

He chuckled, "Of course I had to say that. I couldn't tell you I was gonna be home. It would ruin the surprise."

The smile on your face grew bigger, "So, what are we going to do now?" You asked, looking around the room.

"We are going to spend time together by doing things we both like," Yoongi said, leading you to the kitchen first.

You saw ingredients displayed on the counter and looked at Yoongi, confused. He noticed and walked to the edge of the counter, picking up an apron that was placed there and putting it on. He grabbed the other one and held it towards you, "The first thing we're going to do is bake some of your favourite sweets."

Your face lit up as you grabbed the apron, slipping it on and quickly tying it. You fixed your hair so it wouldn't get in the way and you clapped your hands together, "Let's begin!"

Time passed and you both spent as much time together as possible. While baking, you both kept throwing flour at each other, making a mess. You would eat the chocolate chips and throw it into each other's mouth.

After everything was put to bake, you both had to clean up the mess you made. But you had fun doing that, too. Blasting music from one of the speakers in your living room. Both of you dancing and singing along to each song. You would laugh each time Yoongi would try to sing the high notes in the songs, joining him in singing.

You then sat down in the living room and waited as Yoongi brought up a karaoke machine, setting it up as you jumped around in excitement. You already warmed up your voice while in the kitchen, so you were positive that you would win. But Yoongi wasn't going to go easy on you. Every song was better than the last, more screaming and shouting added as each song went by.

You both even decided to switch it up. Yoongi would sing instead of rap, and you would rap instead of sing. It ended up being a really close race between you, but you managed to win. Your reward was that Yoongi would have to cook and buy whatever food you wanted for a month.

After all that chaos, Yoongi told you to sit in the living room with a blindfold around your eyes. You thought it was weird and random as he handed you a cloth to wrap around your eyes, but didn't question him. You tied the blindfold around your eyes and you could hear Yoongi running back and forth throughout the house.

You were about to ask him when he was done until you felt the blindfold being taken off your eyes. He gently took your hand in his and started to lead you to your room. He opened the door for you and you gasped at all the flower petals that decorated the floor. 

Yoongi walked in front of you and your eyes shifted up to the balcony. You saw the wind gently blow the curtains that covered the door and you pulled them apart. Candles, more flower petals, the desserts you made and a laptop were all there. And they were all inside a blanket fort.

For what felt like the millionth time, tears built up in your eyes. You turned to Yoongi and saw him smiling brightly at your reaction. He put his arm around your shoulder and led you inside the fort.

You both sat down, leaning against the pillows and each other. He grabbed the laptop and opened it, entering the password. You put your head on his shoulder, but he gently shrugged it off. You pouted at him and he smiled, kissing your cheek. "I have to find something and you can't see." He told you.

You sighed and looked away from the screen. You heard him type in something, then gentle music began to play. You slowly turned your head towards Yoongi with your eyebrows raised.

Yoongi was rubbing his neck nervously, his eyes shut as he took in deep breaths. You listened as the song played, Yoongi's deep voice rapping lyrics about you. About the various memories you guys shared. Even a few inside jokes you both shared were mentioned. It was amazing, every single word being related to something in your relationship.

After it ended, you applauded quietly and hugged Yoongi tightly. He slowly opened his eyes and moved his hands to hug you gently, "Did... Did you like it?" He asked hesitantly.

You looked at him with a bright smile and kissed him, "Of course I loved it. You worked hard to make it and it's perfect, how can I just like it?" You said, leaving a small peck on his cheek.

He blushed and buried his face in your neck. You laughed at how shy he was and patted his head, "I love you so much, Yoongi. More than anything in the world." You said, kissing his head.

He lifted his head and gave you a quick kiss, "I love you a lot more."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.2K 782 31
𝙔/𝙣 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩-𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙥𝙮 𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙧𝙮 𝙮𝙚𝙩 𝙚𝙭𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙧𝙮 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮, 𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙡 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙢...
11.5K 519 27
𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨, ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ℙ𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝕚𝕟𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 🌈 🤍𝕥𝕚𝕥𝕝𝕖:- 𝘼𝙧𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙢...
9.7M 169K 200
*These were written WAY back when so there might be mistakes. I do apologize for them.* Haven't seen a lot of these so I decided to make my own. ENJO...
3.4M 77.7K 195
Will be starting smuts again. Expect lots of fluff! Enjoy! [REQUESTS CLOSED]