THROUGH THE SANDS OF TIME

By Thedarkwitchh

SUMMARY #1 : Ancientegypt : { 29/10/19} #7: Pharaoh. : {16/11/19} Clarissa is a witty and charming... More

1: HERE I COME EGYPT
2: THE AUCTION
3 : THROUGH THE SANDS OF TIME
4 : MAY THE GODS BE WITH ME .
5 : REALISATION
6: ANGER
7 : I'M A MAN OF MY WORDS
8: WALLS HAVE EARS
9: YOUR COMMAND IS MY DUTY
10: THE FIRST PREY
11 : TRUE PHARAOH
12 : FIND OR DIE
13 : TWO AND ONE EQUALS 2
14 : RESPECT IS EARNED
15: SCARLETT
17: TWO CHOICES
18: SELFLESS LOVE
19: STARRY NIGHT
20: NEF THE HEALER
21 : LADYSHIP
22 : NEW BEGINNING
23: TWO DAYS
24: THE CHOSEN ONE
25: RESURRECTION
26:BLUES
27: CLARRISA
28: CHANGES
29 : CACTUS
30: UNSAID
31: SHAILA
32: ALL THAT ROYAL
33: DRUNK IN LOVE
34: CUPID
35: DREAMS AND MYSTERY
36 : DILEMMA
37 : WHITE LAND
38 : TAKE ME
39 : WHO AM I ?
40 : SECRETS
41 : ANSE
ANOTHER DROP

16: O WISE PHARAOH

2.1K 58 9
By Thedarkwitchh

~~ AHMOSE~~

I was standing in the balcony , observing my subjects . The busy market noise of shopkeepers and people alike .
The fresh air was rejuvenating my mood , the stars in the sky were shining like diamonds .
I was looking at the stars , remembering how I failed to protect my sister from those men .
I will not sit calmly till I don't get those 10 guards . I will have them mutilated  and their head adorning my gates of fortress .

" My lord , bath is ready ." Mind informed me .
I nodded and she went away .
I went and started to strip of my cloths and sit in the tub , the hot water relaxing my muscles and sweet scent calming my senses .
I closed my eyes and was taking in the peacefulness .
I took oil from the cups and started massaging myself .

" why do you need to massage yourself when you've me , my Pharaoh." Ankhesentat said as stood by the door and watched me with lust pooling in her eyes , she licked her lips and swayed her bottoms as she made her way to me .
She entered the pool and sat in front of me , lust dancing in her eyes like a hungry predator .
She stood up ever so slowly and tiptoed to the shelf and picked out the dark scented oil . She slowly made her way to me , her skin gleaming in the soft glow of lanterns and candles . Her smile dancing on her seductive face .
She went behind me and kissed my back and licking my ear lobe to my neck . She was massaging me with oil and licking me .
I stood up , not able to control my loins . I needed her , I needed her right now . I picked her up , she gasped and giggled .
I threw her on the bed . She was eyeing me like a starving person eyes the food .
I kissed her on her lips deeply , she opened her lips granting me access to her mouth . I bit her lips lightly making her wince a little . I grabbed her hair and twisted her , making her sit on my lower front . She smirked and she started grinding on me , moving her hips ever so slowly , her one hand clutching bed sheet and the other lining my thighs .
I climbed on top of her again making her go beneath me . I kissed her ferociously . I bit her upper lips drawing a bit of blood . I kissed her neck and sweet spot behind her ears , making her close her eyes in pleasure .
I tore her dress in two parts making her exposed .
I then took oil from the shelf and started massaging her chest , she moaned and arched her back trying to make my fingers caress her breast . I grabbed her breasts and massaged them clockwise and occasionally pinching her buds making her yelp in excitement . I was getting hard , her moans were like oil to my fire making my desires reach the highest level .
I further tore her garment to the south , giving me a good look of her enticing lady part . I retrieved the oil and dripped it slowly on her sex , making her gasp in lush . I then started massaging her slowly , I outlined her vagina by my thumb and started moving my thumb in circular motion . She moaned , her back arching getting hungry for more .
I took candle and lighted it , making it come close to her stomach , she gasped in excitement . Then I again massaged her with oil , now the wax from the candle melting away and dropping on stomach , she licked her lips , when her eyes closed enjoying the things I'm doing to her .
The wax was melting unto her chest , her breast, nipples and her upper part , I took the candle close enough so that she can feel warmth . I blew the candle off , kissing her ferociously once again , my mouth capturing hers entirely , she moaned in pleasure as our tongue fought for dominance .
I trailed kisses from her mouth till her navel , making her breath hitch. I inserted my 3 fingers in her and moved in circular motion making her juices flow .
" please your Pharaoh ." I commanded .
She at once stood up and got down on her knees and at once took my entire length in her mouth . Her head bopping up and down my entire length making her gag . While her hands moving up and down my shaft ,she sucked me as her life depended on it .
I grunted and groaned .
I stopped her abruptly and made her turn around , her bottoms in my face , I slapped her cheeks , making her excited , I bit on her cheeks making her moan and without any warning I rammed my entire length in her anus , she moaned so loudly , I moved in and out vigorously making her cry in pleasure she rubbed herself to calm her self down . I picked her up and made her sit on the table , her legs wide spread for me , I ate her out , she shivering in pleasure , I inserted my length in her and moved in and out . I pooled myself in her mouth and she swallowed and savoured ever bit of it .

" Let's play a game Ankh ."

" That would be fun , my Pharaoh."

"Okay , I say something about it , if I'm right I get to slap your nice bottom . Okay ?"

She giggled and then replied " as you say my lord."

" Ankh , I bought you here 3 years ago ."
She nodded , I made her lie across my lap , her breast pressing on my laps . I slapped her cheeks .
She moaned .

" You're the most enticing and seductive woman ever ."
She giggled and nodded .
I spanked her again .

"You're my little bird , aren't you ?" I asked her , massaging her cheeks , she nodded .
I slapped her cheeks once again, a little hard. She moaned again

" you're close to Princess Amunet , right ?"
She nodded again .
I spanked her little hard , her cheeks becoming red .

" where were you that night when Princess Amunet was kidnapped ? Oh wait , in her room right ?"
She froze but nodded .
" My Pharaoh , I was —-"

" Shhhh, did I say you can speak ?"

" No , my Pharaoh "

" Good girl ! "
I spanked her , much more harder , she cried in pain .

" Do you know Lahose ?" I asked , she froze and didn't say anything.

" nod , yes or no !" I yelled
She nodded , I spanked her so hard that my fingers were imprinted on her bottoms . She cried in pain .

" You were seen ferrying , yes or no ?"
She was almost in tears . She nodded . I again slapped her , making in scream in pain

" You scammed Nefertiti in this game right ?" I was now in mad fury .
She nodded . I slapped her with all my might , she was now quivering and shivering in pain , blood making its way through her butt .

" Lahose paid you 1000 gold coins for helping him kidnap her ." I screamed
She nodded again . I made her get up and slapped her tightly on her face making her fall back .

" You slapped Princess and told her that she's gonna be ripped of her dignity ."
She was now paralysed in fear .
" answer it , yes or no ."
She nodded again.
I lighted the candle again . She was trembling in fear .
"Please, Please my Pharaoh." She begged me .
I chuckled .
" Tsk , Tsk Ankhesentat! " I said as I burned her arms , she shouted in pain .

" You tried to poison my food ."
She again nodded .

I then retrieved my Khopesh , making her eyes get big in fear , her eyes scanning the room to escape . Her breaths were coming out slow .
" Aww! Are you trying to escape ? I will count till 10 , try to make it out of the palace if I catch  you , you know how I'm darling ." I smirked

" 1" I started counting , she panicked and started running out naked .

"2" the guards came forward I said not to do anything .
She took turns and quickens her pace .

"3" I took an arrow and shot at her and I intentionally missed her . She was now so much in fear , running for her dear life .

"4" She opened the door and fled towards the towards , but when she saw that it was impossible to jump , she panicked . She ran from there . I missed another one intentionally.

"5,Ankhesentat Dear I'm right behind you ." I chucked darkly making her run even though she was exhausted.

"6" Her feet started to bleed on rocky ground .

"7, Ankhesentat run Dear the cruel king is about to take you ." I shouted . She fell but stood up and started running towards another door .

"8 , Tsk , Tsk come on I'm about to catch your pace my sunshine ."

"9" She was now in full exhaustion.

"and 10 Dear , your time's over ." She suddenly barged into Amunet's room .

I ran after her . When I reached there . Ankhesentat had Amunet and a knife pressing to her throat .
Amunet was crying .

" My Pharaoh!" Ankhesentat mocked me .

" Dear princess, sushhh don't cry . I'm not going to kill you ." She looked at me darkly " now "

"Please Brother , save me."

" Please Brother , save me." She mimicked her .

" Watch me kill her , you monster ." She spat .
She pressed her knife in Amunet's throat .

I froze . I couldn't do anything. I suppose I dropped my bow and arrow while chasing her .

" Searching for something ?" Ankhesentat mocked .

Suddenly an arrow came and pierced Ankhesentat right through her heart , making her fall dead right there .
I looked back , to see the red haired one looking determined and ran towards Amunet , hugging her tightly . Her back all bloodied from today .
She cried as she saw Amunet's throat .
She took a clean towel and wiped her blood .

" What are you looking at ? Call the healer ." The woman yelled . She snapped me out of the trance . I then called for the healer .

" What kind of brother are you ? People say that you're  the  fearless God of war Set , but you're more like the God of misery and helplessness . That bitch could've  murdered my beloved friend and your sister , you were watching her like a helpless man . " she shouted , her green orbs darkening . Her red locks flowing like fire in the pristine white room .

" I'm your Pharaoh ! Talk to me —-" she cut me .

" You can never be my fucking Pharaoh . This is the second time Princess Amunet was in danger . Because of you ! Only you !
What are you proud of ? You couldn't save your own goddamn sister and you want to save Kemet ? Oh sorry , you mean to rule not save . " she mocked me . Testing my patience.

" Shut up or I'll have you locked up in the dungeon and your tongue carved out ."

She laughed ! She freaking laughed .
" Your threats  won't work with me . I'm not a woman to be scared off by these threats . If you want to do , do it . I'm standing right here in front of you .
How can you . You knew the first time that Princess was in grave danger still you sent me ! Fucking me ! I could've also ended up being dead , not that I would've  cared but still you chose to send me , an amateur girl with 0 fighting skills to save a goddamn Princess .
Are you that Dumb ! O great  wise Pharaoh ." Her words were coming out as venom from a snake . She was right . How could I !

" Stop it you two ." Amunet stood up .

" stop it ! I've had enough of that . I love both of you .
Thank you for saving my life again Nefertiti." Amunet hugged her .

" I told you from the beginning that Nefertiti was no foe or enemy . She risked her self that day , still you inflicted the horrific pain on her . How good of you brother . " Amunet mocked me and went out with Nefertiti leaving me alone .

Her words ringing in my ears like swords , penetrating my ear drums

"You knew the first time that Princess was in grave danger still you sent me ! Fucking me ! I could've also ended up being dead , not that I would've  cared but still you chose to send me , an amateur girl with 0 fighting skills to save a goddamn Princess ."

I looked at dead Ankhesentat's body . The arrow pierced right through her heart .

I remembered my talks with Amunet and my spy bird . I wanted to give Ankhesentat a horrific death . Lucky bitch .
" Brother! "

" yes sister "

" while they raped me a woman stood there watching me getting humiliated with her dark eyes daunting me . Her face covered with a cloth . "

" Who was she ?

" It was Ankhesentat "

" Bird , leave Ankhesentat to me , I'll give her a nice painful death ."

" yes my Pharaoh ."

—————————————-

HEY BABIES !
FINALLY YOU KNOW WHO THE TRAITOR IS .
Say with me
"ANKHESENTAT! "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 588 10
In the sacred books at the Library of Alexandria, it is said that history does not remembers blood, it remembers the names of men and women who fough...
14.6K 538 21
Abigail and Hannah are sent back to Ancient Egypt to stop yet another woman from trying to start a war that could re write the future. Little does Ab...
237 1 9
In Ancient Egypt, Sethe, a powerful sorcerer, in his lust for power was cursed and hidden away asleep for centuries. Now through the stealing of a pr...
64.3K 2.1K 18
Hebe was one of the leading Archeologists in Egyptology and she spent the majority of her time helping private collectors and museums tag and categor...