GHOST OF YOU ♡ stiles stilins...

By littlebabyydoll

↳ ੈ‧₊˚ ┊͙ IN WHICH AURORA WAS AN INNOCENT LITTLE GIRL WHO NEEDED STILES' PROTECTION. "dancing through our hou... More

GHOST OF YOU
01. CHOCOLATE EYES
03. ARMS UP
04. MAKE IT STOP
05. CRYBABY
06. WEREWOLF HOTLINE
07. FOR SEX, DUMMY
08. RISK AND REWARD
09. PINKY PROMISE
10. PLEASE, DADDY
11. YOU'RE ALWAYS SLEEPY
12. SHE'S YOUR EVERYTHING
13. I CAN'T TRUST HIM
14. NOT YOU
15. DEAD BODY
16. VIRGINS
17. LET GO
18. SEX ME
19. LET HIM REST
20. YOUR NECK
21. SLEEPING BEAUTY
22. GOODBYE
23. DARACH
24. ADORABLE
25. LITTLE BUS
26. PROUD OF YOU
27. DEADLY SERIOUS
28. BROTHER
feedback :)
29. WOLFSBANE
where else to find ghost of you :)
30. TIRED ANGEL
petition :)
31. NIGHTMARE
32. THE LIVING DEAD
33. SHOT IN THE DARK
34. BABY MAKING
35. FRAGILE
36. PRETTY LITTLE MOUTH
37. ANGER MANAGEMENT
38. DUMB LITTLE PUPPY
39. TOUCH ME
40. SACRIFICED
41. PRETTY HURT
42. SOBBING ANGEL
43. MARKS I LEFT ON HER
44. HEROISM
45. MORE THAN ANYTHING
46. YOU NEED ME
47. I GOT A BAT
48. FINE LITTLE WOLF
49. BE SAFE
50. TWO STILINKSI'S
51. BOYFRIEND IN NEED
52. LONGEST NIGHT
53. TAKE CARE OF HER
54. DEAD, BTW
55. UNCONSCIOUS LOVERS
56. COLLECTING THE BLOOD
57. ITS OVER
58. INNOCENCE LOST
GHOST OF YOU, PART 2
00. JUST A DREAM
01. MARKINGS
02. STATISTICS
03. A CUTE MESS
04. UNSOLVED
05. SEX IN THE JEEP
06. LIKE RORY
07. ANOTHER WERE-SOMETHING
08. NOTHING WRONG WITH YOU
09. DICK APPOINTMENTS
10. HOT GIRL
11. UNETHICAL
12. EMERGENCY SUPPLY
13. KIRA
14. CHERRY LIPS
15. EVERY UNIVERSE

02. TATTOO

52.1K 1K 349
By littlebabyydoll

GOY
CHAPTER TWO: TATTOO

Tattoo. Scott wanted a tatto.

Aurora was all for the idea, thinking tattoos were pretty herself. "It's like a colouring book, but on your body." She mumbled from the backseat of Stiles' Jeep as they rode to the tattoo parlour.

"See, Rory gets it." Scott smiled lobsidedly, jerking his thumb over his shoulder to the little girl. She smiled wholeheartedly back.

"Psh!" Stiles scoffed. "Rory doesn't know what she's talking about. She missed nap time today."

"Because you lost Reggie!" The angel shrieked from the back, hands coming to rest subconsciously on her stuffed puppy, Reggie.

Scott giggled as Stiles gasped. "I did not!" He looked back at her momentarily, mentally cooing as she tried her best to look intimidating. "You were the one who left him in here!"

"You guys are adorable," Scott sighed, thinking about how himself and Allison used to be. Although the two had never openly told him about their ddlg relationship, he had his inklings.

"Thanks. You too, bud." Stiles clapped Scott's arm as he threw the car into park. Simultaneously, the three unbuckled their seatbelts and made their way out of the car.

As soon as her pink sneakers hit the ground Stiles had a hold on Aurora's hand. She smiled at the action because she adored the way he was protective over her, even if it was simple gestures like holding her hand.

The tattooist sighed upon seeing Scott's drawing of the tattoo he wanted. "Boy," said the bald man. "It's a good thing you drew me a picture."
Scott smiled sheepishly, shirt rolled up to expose his bicep.

"Hey, Scott, sure you don't want something like this?" Stiles mocked, holding up a drawing of a lizard person, obviously referring to the Kanima, or Jackson, Aurora wasn't quite sure what to refer to it as. The puppy dog eyed boy gave stiles a pointed look. "Too soon?"

"How about this?" Aurora picked up a different drawing, turning it around to face the two boys. The PowerPuff girls was drew so delicately onto the piece of paper causing the two boys to laugh, imagining someone like Scott -muscly, a jawline of steel and who could literally turn into a wolf- with such a sweet and innocent tattoo.

"I think that's more of Stiles' style, Rory." Scott laughed. She grinned up at him, turning to watch Stiles' cheeks become pink.

"I don't know, man, are you sure about this?" Stiles flicked through the book as Aurora came to stand by his side, looking ever so small against him. "I mean these things are pretty permanent, you know?"

"I'm not changing my mind." Scott shook his head with a lob-sided grin on his face as he watched his best friend and his girlfriend.

"Okay." Stiles sighed, placing the drawings back on the table.

"Why two bands?" Rory asked, arched eyebrows creasing at the werewolf boy.

"I just like it." The boy shrugged.

"But don't you think your first tattoo should have some sort of meaning, you know, or something?" Rory smiled as Stiles questioned Scott. The two were honestly the best friends anyone could ask for and it was adorable that Stiles cared so much about Scott's decisions.

"Getting a tattoo means something." Scott argued.

Stiles scoffed while smirking, "I don't think that's..."

The tattoo artist interrupted the lanky boy, "he's right. Tattooing goes back thousands of years. The Tahitian word "tatua" means "to leave a mark." Like a right of passage."

Scott smirked smugly at his best friend causing Aurora to giggle. Stiles looked down at her halfheartedly, "shh, you."

"You see? He gets it."

"He's covered in tattoos, Scott, literally."

The tattoo artist rolled his eyes again, this time turning to Scott and ignoring the Stilinski boy. "Okay, you ready?" Scott nodded and cleared his throat. "You ain't got any problems with needles, do you?"

"Nope."

"I tend to get a little squeamish though, so..." Stiles never finished his sentence through, before he was falling straight to the floor at Aurora's feet.

Aurora rubbed her eyes tiredly, one small hand clasped around Reggie's paw. Stiles stood at the open door, leaning over to do up her seatbelt before leaving a small kiss on her forehead. The raven haired boy groaned as he got into the drivers seat, picking up the icepack and putting it on the back of his head.

"You okay?" Stiles winced as he watched Scott who was examining the bandage around his arm.

"Kind of burns." Aurora leaned forward in her seat, head resting on the back of Stiles' chair.

"Yes, you just had your skin stabbed about a hundred thousand times with a needle."

"Yeah, but I don't think it's supposed to feel like this." Scott winced as Stiles set down his icepack.

"Take it off," Aurora mumbled, tired eyes slowly becoming more awake. "Scott, if it hurts take it off!"

He gasped suddenly, causing both stiles and auroras honey eyes to widen. "Oh god!" He groaned, "no, it's definitely not supposed to feel like this. I gotta take this thing off!"

The Stilinski boy begged Scott not to take of the bandages as Aurora encouraged him, not wanting her friend to hurt. Stiles closed his eyes as Scott unraveled it in pain. Behind the bandages was bright red and looked infected. "Woah, woah!" Slowly, the dark prominent ink of the bands started to fade away into Scott's skin, causing Aurora to shove her head between the two front seats. "Oh Jesus butts." She mumbled, watching with wide eyes as the tattoo disappeared completely.

"It healed." Scott whined, eyes shutting closed in annoyance. Aurora and Stiles turned to eachother with surprised looks on their faces before stiles let out a long breath.

"Thank god, I hated it."

"Not the time, Stiles!"

"Sorry."

Roscoe revved to life and set course on the way to drop Scott off at home. Finally, Stiles had asked the burning question of what was going on between Alison and Scott.

"We agreed to give each other the summer." The boy with the crooked jaw mumbled as they stopped at the red light. "No texts. No calls."

"So then how do you know she won't be back at school then?" Stiles asked. As he turned to look at Scott he caught sight of the car they had pulled up next to, which coincidentally was being driven by Lydia. And who was sat in the passenger seat? Alison.

Scott was still rambling about Alison when Aurora cleared her throat to catch his attention. "She's right there, silly goose."

As soon as Scott caught sight of her he was freaking out, trying to get Stiles to drive off despite the red light. "I think we should say hi!" Stiles enticed, leaning over the werewolf to pull down the window. "Hey!" Stiles shouted when the window pulled down, making Aurora giggle. As soon as the words left his lips Lydia sped off, ignoring the red light after Alison's begging to go.

Though she should've been upset that Lydia and Alison hadn't  invited her to hang out she couldn't help but feel happier with Stiles and Scott -who was currently blushing profoundly and cussing Stiles out- where she was safe. A warm, fuzzy feeling overcame her at the thought causing her to close her eyes with a smile, ears downing out the sound of Scott and Stiles arguing.

Like a light, she fell asleep. Instantly, Stiles noticed. The boy turned to look at her for a second, breathing mellow and tiny fist wrapped around Reggie, her hair fanning over her face.

"Would you be quiet? She's sleeping."

If looks could kill, Stiles would be six feet under. "I don't want it to look like we're following them!"

"What do you want me to do?" Stiles looked at scott angrily.

"I don't know, anything!" The werewolf replied. With an angry sigh, Stiles slammed his foot on the break. Instantly he looked to the backseat, where his baby was sleeping fine, just the way she was before. To the boys confusion, Lydia's car stopped too.

Suddenly, the sound of piercing glass and girls screaming both alarmed the boys and woke Aurora up. Her eyes widened and bottom lip quivered. Instantly all three were undoing their seatbelts. Stiles opened Aurora's side door, "you stay here, okay?"

"B-but-"

"Shh. Stay here, please princess?" He pleaded, looking into her innocent, glossy eyes. Silently, she nodded and gripped onto Reggie tightly.

"Be careful,"

"I will. Good girl." He kisses her forehead solemnly before shutting the door and running towards Lydia's car, where Scott and the two girls already were.

Aurora sat in deafening quiet for five minutes. Reggie was wrapped tightly in her hand, which trembled, as she watched the four talk. Unknowingly, the little girl let out a sigh of relief when Stiles turned back towards his Jeep, jogging to get back to his little girl. She latched onto him as soon as he opened the rusted blue door, tumbling towards his toned arms. He smiled against her neck, adoring the feeling of being so loved and missed, also adoring the feeling of Reggie pressed tightly against his back and her quick, quiet breaths against his shoulder.

"I missed you." She mumbled into his shoulder, nuzzling herself in. He impossibly grinned wider, stroking the small of her delicate back.

"I missed you too, angel." He hummed, slowly leaning away and placing a lingering kiss to her warm forehead. "Scott's gonna stay with Alison and Lydia, until their cab comes. I'm gonna get us back home, okay dolly?"
She nodded gingerly, a dry smile on her closed lips. He kissed her forehead once again mumbling what a good girl she was before he made his way back to the driver's seat. He buckled himself in and reached for the key but stopped as he caught the sound of Aurora's bare knees brushing past console. Amusedly, he watched as she stumbled over to the passenger side of Roscoe and plopped down into the seat, a small smile on her face.

"Whatcha doing, bunny?" He wore a big smile on his face at the sight of his little girl with her perfect hair and baby pink dress dishevelled, looking so proud of herself while Reggie sat in her little lap.

"Wanted to be closer to you." She shrugged, leaning over to do her seatbelt up.

He stared at her silently for a moment, before he shook his head in disbelief. "You are so adorable."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

974K 16.8K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
664K 31.6K 55
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
141K 5.1K 39
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024
906K 48.9K 34
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...