From Fat to Phat

By naryn1303

Book 1: Affinity Romance series "Watch your step Eli-phant might be to big to start an earthquake." "I heard... More

|1| the beginning of the end
|2| PHAT is now in
|3| welcome to hell
|4| Meeting the Knight
|5| The fallen shall not fall
|6| Siblings and smirks
|8| welcome the Wrights
|9| Puke fest attacks
|10| Secret smoke spots
|11| a Madonna + Micheal baby
|12| Only thy 'Worthy' ones
|13| Did someone say party?
|14| Say hello to Jake
|15| Oops!
|16| defense mechanisms
|17| Morning after
|18| Old habits
|19| WTF!!!
|20| tongue twisting, bathrooms
|21| THIS MEANS WAR!!!
|22| Common enemies
|23| The nobodys table
|24| What a wondeful world
|25| Peppermint Mocha
|26| Shitty mocha
|27| Sister, sister, sister!!!
|28| No judgement here baby
|29| Blue
|30| Hypocrite
|31| Smack a bitch
|32| First fight
|33| Main character
|34| The pretty girl and the weird boy
|35| Emotional scars
| 36| Governmant names and gym
|37| Drunken vixen
|38| Expensive ball gowns
|39| A night never to forget - Part I
|40| A night never to forget - Part II
|41| A night never to forget - Part III
|42| A night never to foregt- Part IV
|43| Fifty feet
|44| Black Dahlia
|45| Glued bodies
|46| Sketchs
|47| Faceless potrait
|48|Artistic lust
|49| Shot gun
|50| Picture Perfect
|51| Life story
|52| Together
|53|Voiceless
|54| Bathroom Confrontations
|55| True love
|56| Playing with Fire
|57| Holly Jolly Christmas- Part I
|58| Holly Jolly Christmas- Part II
|59| Holly Jolly Christmas - Part III
|60| All good things must come to an end
Book 2 coming soon!!!

|7| Let the games begin

6.8K 274 93
By naryn1303

GAMES
/ɡeɪm/
noun
an activity that one engages in for amusement or fun.

Nine days and this was the make it or break it moment. After a seven days of memorizing Brooke and her minions schedule and two long days of assembling some people to help and how to put the plan into action. And this was it this was the moment I had been waiting for, the moment that would finally give our plan the breakthrough it needed.

First we had to Mia and Kate a.k.a the stink twins help us, they made a mistake of bringing the wrong lunch of eggs and beans in the fifth grade and no one sat within a six mile radius of them. Let's just say they never lived that name down and of course the populars made their life hell, which means when Jazz and I approached them they did not hesitate.

All they had to do was walk into the bathroom at the right time while Amber White was there who was only the biggest gossip queen here at Garfield.

"Did you hear?" Mia said as they casually walked into the bathroom while Amber applied some gloss. I could see that she was already paying attention, the key to her heart hot gossip. I myself was in the bathroom bearing witness to my perfect plan.

"OMG what? What is it tell me, tell me."Kate begged as if the tea being split was a life or death scenario. Amber on the other hand was already looking at them through the mirror. Well was going easier than I anticipated.

"It's about Zeke." Mia continued.

"Zeke Miller?"

"Yup, I heard from Lily who heard from Rosa who over heard Carol who had been talking to Mark that she had heard from Beth who is friends with Gigi from Misfeild Academy who met Zeke at a party and she said he slept with her sister Rebecca who told her that he had a small dick."

"You don't say." Kate gasped.

"It's true, who would have thought."

I had been casually washing my hands and I could see the smirk forming onto Amber's red lips as she walked out. As soon as she was out of the door I looked at the girls.

"That was great, y'all remembered all your lines."

"Was it believable?" Kate's questioned with her chest puffed out with pride.

"If I didn't know it was all part of our plan I would I have totally not known it was fake. Now all we have to do is wait for big mouth over there do our dirty work for us and make sure it gets to the devil."

"Hope this works." Mia says.

"Me too." Jazz says as she walks out of the cubicle she had been in the entire scene.

By fifth period big mouthed Amber had delivered the news to Gwynn by 12.10 just as planned Kate had carefully slid a fake love letter from Zeke in Olivia's locker by 12.25 and now that brings us to the three idiots time to do a makeup retouch at exactly 12.30 as I looked them walk towards the left wing bathrooms.

"Jazz you set." I asked her through the video call we were having.

"Yes are they close?"

"Yes." I whispered and stood by the corner while I saw them enter the bathroom.

Jazz was in that bathroom standing cautiously on the corner toilet with her phone was recording the populars entering.

"Lip gloss." Brooke said and Olivia quickly handed it to her.

"Anything new."

"Yes, Jane just got the same Louis Vuitton bag you got." Gwynn informed her.

"Now we can't have that can we, now I need chocolate milk during lunch I want her white bag to have a warm welcome."

"Eyeliner." Olivia handed it to her.

"Got it, Russ and Emily just broke up. Just as planned." Gwynn continued

"Great news, I mean Cam and I don't need anyone trying to dethrone us plus that slut had it coming with or without my interference. Anything else?"

"Yeah Zeke asked me out." Olivia beamed.

Yes the plan was in action.

"He what?" Gwynn questioned.

"I got the letter to prove it." She beamed as she gave her friends the note Kate had written.

"How cute." Brooke seethed not looking pleased at all.

"I heard from Amber that he has a small package. And you know Amber's news is legit." both Gwynn and Brooke laughed.

"He what?" Olivia looked confused.

"He has a small dick, besides there is nothing interesting about him."  Brooke said and after that she continued to apply her makeup. Bursting Olivia's bubble as planned and I fist bumped the air. Jazz stopped the video call and after five minutes later they walked out the bathroom looking like Victoria Secrets models. And I rushed from the corner I was into going straight into the bathroom.

"Yes Jazz, we have this in the bag."

"Got all on camera, now during lunch we go straight to Vic it's already 12.45."

We went back for world history and we couldn't keep the smiles on our faces. As soon as the bell rang we rushed to the media room where we were seeing Vic who was in charge of the schools daily updates which took time everyday at 3.00pm sharp and it was also the busy time in the quad and that's where all the magic was to happen. Besides Vic was so glad to help us because she had really bad acne from middle school all the way up to junior year and due to Cameron Carter being the dick of the year he started calling her pufferfish and let just say things haven't been great for her since she is the face people see every on each and every school screen when delivering the updates. She was glad to be part of our little revenge clique.

After we edited the clip we had taken and adding a picture I had taken of Brooke and Jazz's hot cousin looking too close for comfort. I knew that low class bitch would cheat on Carter's ass as soon as a six foot college hunk of yes "accidentally" bumped into her during a party. I mean I couldn't thank Rome enough because he did more than enough we would have called my cousin Able but he was all the way in Australia. But I am proud to say Rome did a decent job in tempting Brooke into cheating. Let's just say this little scheme had a lot of work invested in it at this point all I want it to work.

"Nice." Vic praised.

"I know right." Jazz agreed.

"I can't wait to see Carter's idiot face when he sees this." Mia smirked.

After lunch ended time seemed to be dragging because I have never waited that long for an hour to pass. As soon as the clock called out three o'clock I rushed out of the class and the quad was slowly filling with the oblivious idiots of Garfield Prep.

"Good afternoon to you all." Vic's voice filled the halls. A few people glanced towards the screen no one seemed to care about the person who reported about the debate teams win last week against Misfiled Academy, and how the cougars had made the state championship she went on and talked about how the chess team was having a fun raiser.

And suddenly a video began to playing after cutting Vic off, right on time. A whole lot more people where now paying attention. As the video of their beloved Brooke Baileys tongue was down another guys throat, and them getting to cozy. Suddenly it was cut with the footage of her earlier saying.

"He has a small dick, besides there is nothing interesting about him."

The halls suddenly filled with laughter because that sounded as if she was talking about Cameron Carter. After that cut footage was played the words
"YOURS TRULY BROOKE BAILEY." Where plastered on to the screens after the video played.

I glanced over to see Cameron's face turning red as he slipped his hand out of Brooke's and everyone's attention was now on them. And the halls filled with silence.

"What the actual fuck.." Cameron looked disgusted.

"Wait babe I can explain..." she pleaded.

"Which part Brooke, the part where you cheat on me or when you said I had a small dick."

"I wasn't even talking about you, I swear it I was talking about Zeke ask Liv or Gwynn."

"Excuse me?" Zeke raised his eyebrow.

"Rumor has it you have a small dick." She told him and quickly turned her attention back to Cameron. "Now babe I can really explain."

"Carter get your girl in line before I say something I will regret." Zeke threatened.

"I don't care what you say she is not mine anymore."

"I can explain Cameron. Let's go somewhere private." She seemed to notice the eyes on them.

"Oh really, when was it?"

"Umm... ahhh." She looked speechless.

"Yeah I thought so."

"Oh cut the crap it's not like you haven't cheated on me too."

"That was long time ago."

"We worked it out so why can't we do that now."

"Because unlike you I didn't humiliate you. You... you're... you are such a bitch."

"Excuse me."

"You heard me you are a whore, a slut."

Brooke looked pissed off at this point.

"You know what fuck you, and who ever made that shit video, but at least it did get one thing straight you do have a small dick." She crossed her arms.

And the crowd made a chain of ohh's. Who it was getting even better than planned. People began to laugh and Cameron looked embarrassed and that brought satisfaction to me.

"I thought you said you weren't going to tell anyone." He spoke through his teeth as he lowered his voice but the laughter had suddenly stopped and the whole school all just heard the Cameron Carter confess that he had a small package. The crowd made an even bigger noise and Cameron and his douche bag friends pushed people out of the way to make it to the exit door. And Brooke and her minions walked away in the other direction.

"And that's how it's done." Jazz said while coming from behind me.

"That was priceless." I laughed.

"And him actually reviling that he has a small dick was just a bonus." She beamed.

I glanced through the crowd and I knew this was going to be a big story for the days to come, but my eyes accidentally land on Jacob who was casually leaning on his locker with his hands in pocket and he was directly looking at me. This was how his version of seeing more of each other was like we had just accidentally staring at each other all week. And some times I would even catch him staring at me, I mean I would look away almost immediately because I felt uneasy. Looking at him that long was futile because ten seconds too long and you will act like a love struck puppy.

He is only entertaining this because,

Only because you annoy Brooke and Brooke annoys him. My subconscious added. Great it's a win for him. But isn't it great for me too?

He did what didn't expect him to do he slowly made his way towards me.

"Shit." I muttered while ducked my head down.

"What?"

"Jacob is coming."

Her head was about to look but I stooped it and made it face me again.

"What are you doing don't look."

"Umm ok, I'm going to see how Vic's doing."

"What no don't leave." Before I could grab her hand she was already walking away and I felt Jacob's presence close dammit Jazz you are so gonna pay for this I sucked whatever kind victory I felt as I looked up at him.

"Blondie we meet again."

"My name is Ellie."

"Ellie, huh who knew." He says more to himself than to me. Who knew? Who knew? What was this guy even talking about we've been learning together since preschool he sat two rows in front of me for two years in chemistry and he has the nerve to say 'who knew.'

"What are you up too Ellie?"His eyes cautiously looked at me and palms began to sweat.

OMG does he know did he possibly see anything?

"What are you talking about." I tried my hardest not to panic.

"I don't know, you tell me. I mean you've only been here like what a week or soo and now my best friend and Brooke those two are unbreakable and they just had the biggest break up ever. I don't know? But don't you think that a little too odd."

"Could be a coincidence." I covered.

"It could." He nods not looking convinced at all.

"But is it?" He finished off.

"What is your problem, huh you just go around accuse people for a bad break break up."

"Hey no need to get all defensive." He lifts his hands up as if to surrender.

"All I'm saying is who ever did this, did us a favor."

"What I thought it was your best friend and sister who just broke up."

"I would prefer you stop calling her that unless you add the step and so? Does not mean they didn't see it coming."

Who was this guy?

"Anyway see you around." He flashed me that heart melting smile.

Before a word could leave my mind he was gone again. Leaving me smiling and panicking Jacob Knight was on too something and it could expose me and my friends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254 12 12
THIS IS THE UPDATED VERSON OF THE SAME BOOK BUT OLDER ⚠️WARNINGS⚠️ • Mature senses • vulgar Language • violence/fighting _____________________...
2.5K 210 42
My hands instinctively move to his hair as I fall into a bliss of pleasure. His lips trail from my jaw to my shoulder, making my body burn and tingle...
298K 9K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...
4.9K 1K 39
I stepped forward and asked, "Where do you want me?" It took me a second to realize what I just said. Shit! I placed a hand on my crimson face and mu...