Tony X Reader One-Shots

By Ironmaiden01

All thee wonderful Tony x Reader fanfic you could ask for (with in reason)! **I take suggestions and story re... More

The Cuter Iron Man
'Bored' Meetings
Just to Prove a Point
Everyone But Tony...
Tony & Allie
Whatever It Takes
Update
A Battle Lost
A Battle Lost (Pt. 2)
Yours

This Dance

5.3K 101 13
By Ironmaiden01

***This story was requested by @TomHollandLover26. I hope you like it! And thank you for being a loyal follower to my stories :) I didn't want to make it unbearably cheesy but also a bit foreshadowing. Enjoy :)*

"Tony, are we there yet?" You groan, becoming restless with the blindfold covering your eyes. "It's been like two hours."

Tony clears his throat. "Well, let's see, it's only been about, yup, ten minutes. And you are being completely insufferable right now, you know that? Tell her she's being insufferable, Brucey."

You hear Bruce's bones tense, internally giggling at how shy the man can be.

"(Name), give us another five minutes. It'll be worth it." You can hear the shakiness in Banner's voice and can't help but sigh and accept the request. "Thank you."

"I just don't like having my eyes covered. It makes me twitchy."

"Take a deep breath then," Tony groans. "We are pulling in right now."

The car bumps over what you assume is a curb and squeals to a stop. You try not to yell at Tony for his unbearable driving, considering that whatever it was Tony was doing right now by blindfolding you must be a surprise. You weren't too fond of surprises, especially the ones that Tony seemed to pull out of his hat, but you loved him regardless. Especially since you couldn't remember the last time Tony had a good night's sleep. With the wormhole incident and the events at Sokovia, Tony's PTSD increased to a point where he would be lucky to get twelve hours of sleep in a week.

"Alright, princess, I'm removing the blindfold now."

"Tony, I- I can't see anything." You blink a few times, but still all you see is darkness. "Wait- wait- oh my- I'm blind! I've gone completely blind!" You scream cry. "Tony, Bruce, please, please help me!"

"(Name)! Relax. You're not blind." Tony hits a switch, and you look up to find a dome opening above you. Tony approaches you, resting a tender hand on your freaked out shoulder. "You're fine. I've got you."

"Tony, wh-where's the car and... Bruce... and?" You lose words, eyes taking in your surrounding.

Above you, where the dome had opened, revealed the beauty of a million twinkling stars. In front of you rested a table, neatly set with a single rose in the middle, a small TV screen right beside it. The room is filled with twinkling lights that hang in the form of a chandelier above the set table and the hum of music played in the background. Tony is dressed in the black suit you always found him superiorly attractive in, a bowtie resting at the crook of his neck. He smirks down at you, winking before hitting the release button on the 'seatbelt' that kept you locked in during your 'ride.'

"Tony, I - I'm-"

"Impressed? Amazed? Blown away by my romantic antics? I know. " He extends a hand to you but before you take it, you look down to find yourself already dressed in a maroon gown. "You look very lovely." You open your mouth to form a sentence filled with about five different questions but the playboy sets a finger to your lips. "Shhh... Let me escort you to the table."

You let him lead you to your chair, searching for your phone as you take a seat. When you don't find it, you reason that Tony had taken it as some point to keep you from figuring out this surprise. You turn your head back to where you had been seated to find a motion chair like the ones at Dave & Busters, and shake your head. But how did you manage to change your clothes?

The moment you sit, a waiter approaches the table with a bottle of wine, pouring you each a glass before disappearing back into the shadows.

"Tony, this is- this is absolutely lovely. I definitely am impressed... and amazed... and-"

He raises a hand to you mid-sentence. "Wait for it."

You try not to roll your eyes as he cuts you off again, just follow his eyes to the top of the dome. You both stare for about six seconds before Tony turns to look at the screen set up beside the two of you.

"Any second now, Brucey."

"Wait, Bruce isn't here?" You turn to look at the screen, Bruce's face popping up on the other end. He gives you a shy smile. "Hi, Bruce."

"Hey, (Name)." He turns to Tony. "I hit the button, Tony. Not sure what's wrong."

"Well you're kinda making me look bad," Tony hisses, and you giggle. "Did you try pressing it again?"

"Was that a serious question?"Bruce asks. "Of course I hit it again, Tony! What do you think I did, just stand here?"

You can't help but burst into laughter as the two begin to nerd argue, Bruce clicking button after button on the machine.

They go silent for a second in contemplative thought before Tony speaks up. "Did you plug it in?"

Bruce looks down then disappears off the screen. Tony lifts an eyebrow at you which you return with a smirk of your own. Bruce returns, a grim look on his face.

"There is no plug is there?"

"I never said there was, I was just throwing ideas out there." Tony smirks at his best friend who has his fingers pressed into his forehead. "Kidding, I'm kidding. You did good Brucey, don't go green on me. Put Jarvis on."

"Thank you, Bruce," you smile.

Bruce moves away from the camera, and Tony talks into the screen. "Jarvis, bud, I need you to do me a favor."

You admire your boyfriend as he turns his whole body to the screen, walking the AI through rebooting the machinery he created as a surprise for you.

"Alright, now push up to 200 joules and have Friday hit the button.... since Bruce can't do that right."

"I'm still here!" Bruce yells from the background.

"Kidding!" Tony calls back. "Okay, on three, Friday. 1... 2... 3."

You watch as the robot arm reaches out and hits the button. You both turn your attention to the sky, nothing happening for the first five seconds, but then you hear the sound of a loud whistle echoing outside, then see a rocket stream into the sky. The stream ends and nothing happens at first, then, before you can ask Tony what happened, the rocket bursts in air, red and gold sparkles bursting from it. Rocket after rocket shoots up before exploding in beautiful arrays of color.

"Tony!" You squeal. "Oh my gosh- it's so beautiful!"

You stand to watch it, Tony following your lead. "May I have this dance?"

He takes you by the waist, you wrapping your arms securely around his neck. You both watch the fireworks as you move to the soft music in the background. You take in the smell of the man you've come to love. You have been with him for over eleven years now and it has been the most exciting and amazing adventure.

"Tony," you whisper, your head resting on his shoulder. "Thank you. For everything."

Tony replaces his hands on your waist to hold your back. He pulls you closer and for a second you can't help but feel sad. You reminisce on the past month, how Tony had been extremely sentimental lately. Whenever he had the chance to, he held you close to him, he spent nearly every second with you, told you he loves you without the words. It worried you but you never spoke up about it, worried that you might be overreacting and in turn, he'd overthink the amount of affection he'd been showing you.

"You're being offily quiet." He smirks. "What's on your mind, sweet cheeks?"

"Just wondering how you managed to change my outfit without me ever taking my clothes off." You say.

"Oh, so you want me to undress you is what you're saying?" Tony moves back to meet your eyes, a seductive eyebrow raised at you. You smirk back at him, rolling your eyes.

"I mean, I felt the car which makes sense because of the motion chair. I just don't know how you managed to put a dress on me." You continue.

"A magician never reveals his tricks." You nod in response, Tony clearly proud of how amazed and confused you are by his work.

You both don't speak, the fireworks beginning to slow in pace.

"Tony," you whisper, probably more to yourself than to him. "I love you. More than I ever imagined. Promise me that whatever it is that you are hiding from me, that you never leave me."

There is an air of silence, Tony pulling you as close as possible to him. "I love you, (Name). Never forget that."

**********************************Extended Ending******************************************
When the two of you return home, you head up to the shower, Tony undressing before heading down to the lab where you knew he'd be spending his night. Standing in the shower, you couldn't help but feel useless in helping your boyfriend. You wished that Tony had been more willing to see a doctor or a psychologist, that he would be open to finding a cure but he refused the help. He said he'd "walk it off" like his dad always told him, too.

Tony's POV
Tony plops down at his work bench, booting up the system as he has Jarvis fill him in with any updates on his newest project.

"It has only spiked from 21 to 37 percent since you and Miss (L/N) went out for dinner, sir. It will not be fully active until tomorrow at the earliest." Jarvis is silent for a second before adding, "perhaps you should get some rest as you're waiting."

"Can't." Tony responds, already sketching out a new suit design. "Too much to get done and not enough time."

"Yes, sir."

Tony drags open a 3D model of a suit with a sleeker design and much more form fitting for a woman. (Name)'s suit. He had been working on it since the Sokovia incident, trying to find every way to create a suit that was indestructible for the woman he loved. He wouldn't rest until he knew he could protect her no matter what. If only he could find someone who would sell him vibranium, then he could succeed but the only piece was from Rogers' shield. He believed he could recreate vibranium somehow, but every attempt in the last thirty one days had been flukes.

After what Wanda had done to him, after she had crept into his mind and revealed to him the end of the Avengers, the end of (Name)'s life, he refused to waste a moment asleep. The world needed him. (Name) needed him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 50 10
" 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐑𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞? " π’π‘πž 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐧 𝐑𝐒𝐬 𝐞𝐚𝐫. 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐀𝐞𝐫, 𝐟𝐒𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐑𝐒𝐦𝐬𝐞π₯𝐟 𝐟𝐚π₯π₯...
261K 6K 17
⚠️Completed⚠️ Just some Tony Stark x Male Reader Oneshots. Cause the Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist needs all the love.
6.1K 200 28
!!! Some cringy scenes in here, i worked on this a long time ago so there may be some bad writing in this story but I'm trying to fix it as much as I...
156K 2.7K 37
Yet another Tony stark x male reader book about smut, fluff and etc. NOTE: there WILL be mistakes and that is my fault, I don't have the time to edit...