Kissing Men (BoyxBoy | Mature)

By MacBeka

Kaidan is a young man in college, struggling for money. When he turns to an unconventional method of making m... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
New Story!
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
A/N
A MILLION READS
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Epilogue *Major Fluff Alert*

Chapter Fifty-Nine

43.4K 1.4K 183
By MacBeka

"How are you feeling?" I asked Jay quietly, drawing little shapes on his bare tummy.

"Not too bad, considering," he murmured as he ran his fingers through my hair. "Don't feel like I'm about to die, so that's something at least."

I laughed a little before I winced at the sound of my own laughter.

"I thought you gave me painkillers, Ollie," I whined slightly, looking up at him from where I'd set my head on Jay's chest.

He rolled his eyes. "They're medicine, not magic. They won't be instantaneous."

"But you can do everything, can't you make this headache go away?"

Ollie smiled curiously. "What have I done that makes you think I can do everything?"

"You're... you. You do everything for Finn, sort out the house. You're a wizard, Ollie."

"Can we stop with the Harry Potter references?" Jay said. I looked up at him; his eyes were closed and he was resting his head back on the pillow.

Ollie laughed slightly. "Don't be grumpy."

"I'm back!" Finn called from downstairs somewhere.

Jay and I groaned at the same time while Ollie just grinned widely, jumped up and bound out of the room.

"He is way too excited for this early in the morning," Jay muttered with a small sigh.

"It's, like, midday or something," I replied quietly.

"Actually it's about ten but whatever. Don't you have college or something?"

"Probably... Fuck school right now..."

"Kaidan, don't say that," he scolded half-heartedly. "You have an amazing future, you shouldn't be treating it with such disregard."

"But-- Never mind." I managed to catch myself before I said that I'd rather have him in my future than a job. Didn't think that would have gone down well, especially when he's got a hangover.

Suddenly there was a bark and something heavy, loud and wet jumped on top of me, scratching my chest.

"Jasmine! Get back here!" Finn shouted from down the hall.

The thing barked again and was gone, but not before it had managed to soak us and the bed we were in.

"Fucking dog," Jay whispered, squeezing his eyes shut.

I looked towards the door, ignoring the pounding in my head. Ollie was kneeling on the ground, towelling off an excited greyhound that wouldn't stop rolling over and over, thinking Ollie was trying to play. After a few moments, Ollie sat back and she ran at us again, jumping on top of us, over us, around us, anywhere she could get her small paws.

She pushed her cold, wet nose against me, sniffing at me before she eventually lay down on top of me so her head was near Jay. He didn't stop her from licking his chin but the frown on his face said that he wasn't happy about it. I shuffled until I managed to get free, pulling myself up to sit and cross my legs.

"Jas, this seriously isn't appreciated right now," he sighed.

"You know how she loves you, Jay," Finn said from the door, grinning.

Jay didn't reply. He just stuck his middle finger up at Finn, who chuckled and walked over.

"How are you two feeling? Has Ollie been taking care of you?" he asked, smiling slightly.

"Of course he has," Jay said with a roll of his eyes. "When does he not fuss about people when they're in his house?"

Finn chuckled softly and turned to look at Ollie. "Have you done your chores yet?"

"Most of them. The washing's done and everywhere's as clean as it can be without the vacuum; I didn't want to wake these two up by vacuuming."

"Good boy," he said, holding his hand out to him.

Ollie came over and took it, leaning down to kiss Finn happily, smiling slightly. "Have you checked your emails yet this morning?"

"Not yet, why?" Finn asked, frowning slightly.

"You might want to check them. I'll just go to the play room and get ready for my punishment."

Ollie turned to go but Finn grabbed his wrist and pulled him back to look at him. "What did you do?" he asked. When he didn't reply, he took on his Dom voice and said, "Oliver, answer me. What did you do?"

Ollie was quiet for a moment, keeping his head down and his eyes on the floor. "I sacked Angela."

"You--" He stopped himself and took a deep breath to keep himself calm. "Go to the bedroom. I want you to get undressed and stand in the corner. You'll leave the door open, do you understand?"

"Yes, Master," Ollie said softly.

As soon as Finn released his wrist, Ollie turned and left without another words. He was already about to pull his shirt over his head and he was still walking down the corridor.

"I thought you were going to fire her anyway?" Jay asked, finally managing to get the dog off him.

"I was, but Ollie didn't trust that I was going to do it. He didn't ask permission before he did it either. That's why he's being punished." Finn sighed and ran his hands over his face.

"Fair enough. He's lucky; I thought you were going to go apeshit at him," Jay said with a shrug.

"You know I don't like shouting at him when I can use other methods. It scares him sometimes."

"I know, I know." Jay waved dismissively. "Have you made any more anniversary plans?

"Well... I kind of wanted to talk to you guys about that. I had an idea, but... I don't know whether you'd be up for it," Finn said sheepishly with a small smile. I was shocked; I'd never seen him unsure of himself before.

"What is it?" I asked curiously.

"Well, the thing is... Ollie has this kink..." I could already kind of see where this was going. "He likes being watched, humiliated. But... it's been a long time since he's had anyone but me. I mean, sometimes he helps to train my other submissives but I don't have anything sexual with him, and neither does he..."

"So you want us to join you?" Jay asked, sounding as if he wasn't bothered in the slightest by this.

"Only if you wanted to. I mean, even just being in the room would be enough. But it's only if you both agree completely, I'm not--"

"Finn, chill. You know I'm down with it. And I did once say that I wanted to show my little kitten how good group sex can be," he said with a grin, lying on his side. He trailed his fingertips over my thigh.

I blushed and lowered my eyes briefly before peeking up at Finn. He just rolled his eyes at Jay.

"So what do you think, babe?" Jay asked, rubbing at my lower back awkwardly. 

"I... don't see why not," I murmured, blushing more. 

Finn's shoulders sagged in relief and he let out a quiet sigh. "Thank God. Thank you, Kaidan. Jay's a little slut, I knew he'd say yes."

"I resent that. I've not been a slut for a long time," Jay said defiantly. 

Finn rolled his eyes again and stood, clicking his fingers to get the dog, Jasmine up and standing beside him. 

"By the way..." he started. "Remind me to get this room soundproofed before the next time you two end up staying here for the night."

"Why?" I asked, frowning.

"Let's just say I don't need to hear my best friend having drunk sex in my house. Again," he added. My face turned a deep red in embarrassment.

"It was one time!" Jay exclaimed, throwing his hands up in defeat. 

"No, darling, you only remember the one time. Mason was asking about you, you know?"

He scoffed and rolled onto his front, crossing his arms on top of the pillow. "I know. You think that you're his only way of contacting me?"

Finn just held his hands up in a silent gesture and left, the dog trotting out behind him. 

"Who's Mason?" I asked quietly, laying down beside him. 

From the way he was lying on his front, his spine was stretched out and curved beautifully, his lean muscles standing out underneath his skin. I reached out and stroked down his back slowly. For the first time now, I properly noticed the long, thin scars that ran across his torso, arms and legs. Before he'd mentioned them at the club the other night, I'd never noticed them before. What were they from?

"Mason's just one of my old fuck-buddies," Jay said with a shrug, not bothered that I was touching him. 

A sudden pang of hurt and jealousy shot through my heart and I paused with my stroking of his back. "'One of'?" I asked, trying to make it come across as teasing. "Should I be worried?"

He chuckled and leaned over to kiss me. "Definitely not, kitten. I've only got eyes for you."

I blushed a little and peeked up at him. His smile was genuine as he looked at me. I shuffled closer until he put his arm over me to hold me close. 

"Tell me about him?" I asked. 

"Mason?" He seemed surprised but obliged. "He was a waiter at Finn's restaurant - that one I took you to when we first met - when I first met him. Wrote me his number on the bill."

"Forward, much?" I muttered, unable to keep the bitter edge out of my word. 

He didn't seem to notice my bitterness. "We spent a long time just flirting until he asked me if I wanted to go back to his for the night. Handsome boy like him, how could I refuse?"

I nodded a little, suddenly not wanting to hear anymore. "What would you do if I asked you back to my place, hardly knowing you?"

"Now or then?" he asked with a small but growing grin. 

"Then."

"Well... I would have fluttered my eyelashes a bit for you, maybe worn some tighter clothes than usual every time that there was a chance I might see you. I'd probably wear a G-string and pull my jeans down a little so you get a proper view of it. When you asked, I'd smirk and lean forward." He leant forward until our lips were practically touching. His eyes kept flicking from mine down to my lips. "And I'd say: 'What about my place?'"

I took a shaky breath, images of such a situation flying across my mind like a whirlwind of sexual need. He grinned triumphantly as if the goal of that had been to arouse me, make me want him. He still didn't kiss me so I launched myself at him, bumping noses and teeth and tongues in my effort to get at him. I gripped on his hair tightly, enjoying the sound of his low moan.

"Oh, Kaidan, yes," he breathed, clutching at my back. "You going to take charge, fuck me good?"

I took another shaky breath at his words. Even like this - needy, teasing - I loved him. And even if I couldn't say it to his face, I could think it to myself. Suddenly some of last night trickled back to me. 

"Maybe I will..." I leant forward to his ear to whisper: "Jaimie."

His breath caught in his throat before he let out a slow breath. He wasn't tense, which kind of surprised me. He might have said that I could call him by his proper name, but I had still expected him to freak out, the first time at least. 

"Fuck, Kaidan," he whispered softly, taking deep breaths.

"You like that?" I asked, trying to keep my voice low and sensual but I couldn't stop the surprise from creeping into it. 

"Yeah... Really do. You've got to start calling me that, during sex at least."

I grinned happily and kissed him again.

(A/N So sorry this is late guys, thanks for your support with everything. If you follow me on Twitter @MacBeka, you'll get a better idea of what's keeping me from posting and stuff like that so go do that now. Chapter dedicated to lilybee28 for totally being my bae right now. Important owl shit FTW ;) ~Beka)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 6.7K 17
All Travis wants is a little action, not a boyfriend. It starts because Travis is bored, but fooling around with your best friend can get a little me...
833K 37.4K 36
-KIND OF MATURE- "I wouldn't fuck you if you paid me." Well, at least my question is answered. He can get more punchable. We glare at each other, I...
27.4K 869 43
Kai Summers is a Afro-Caribbean born immigrant to the US. Kai is humble and one of the sweetest persons you will ever meet although his living situat...