Harry Potter and the Year of...

By TravelThroughTime

Harry, Hermione and Ron are going to Hogwarts for their 7th year. During the year Harry gets close to people... More

Harry Potter and the Year of Surprises by erinpotter
Surprise Number 1
Diagon Alley
Ginny
Three more Surprises (and Fred and George's)
The Kiss
Harry and Ron's agreement
The Talks
Trouble at the Station
First Night Surprise
Getting Ready
The Head Boy and Girl
The Ball
The New Quarters
The Hideaway
The Bet
What Ginny Found
Ginny's Surprise
A Surprise for Erin
The Bets part two
Harry's Glow
Dumbledore's Surprise
The Invisible Surprise
Stealing From Severus
Talking with the Big Guy
Catching Up
Just Five Hours
The Lockets
Building Up To It
A Great Match
You Are Harry Potter
Hermione's Rebellious Streak
The Party - part one
The Party - part two
A Million Galleons?
Three Mini Tests
Athletic Ability
More Athletic Ability
Girls Are Still Better
Aurors
Baby Talk
Christmas Is Coming
A Rather Eventful Morning
Okay, I'll give you ten minutes
Just Thinking
Names
The Meeting
The Fallout
The Death Eaters
Snape?
Christmas
Malfoy's Fan Club
April Fool's Day
Letters From Above
Change It's Name
The Last Match
Monday
Teusday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Erroneous-Identity
Draco's First Night
Auror Forms
Hogsmeade
The Dark Mark
Dead
A Father's Plea
Telling The Story
Getting Packed
They Dissapeared
Number One
Into College

Weasley? Why do I know that name?

332 7 0
By TravelThroughTime

Not mine belongs to erinpotter on HPFF

-----------------------------------------------

‘Duck, Professor!’ Harry shouted.

‘Thanks Harry!’ Dumbledore replied, after dodging a killing curse for the eighth time!

Harry looked at the death eaters. There were only four left standing and they were quickly making their way towards him. He could see that the two at the front were still Bellatrix and Lucius. He wanted to kill Lucius so much, and he was trying. He was shooting every spell he could remember and all the ones he had made up.

Ron, Hermione and Ginny were all screaming curses and jinxes Harry had taught them at the DA and more. Harry felt responsible for all their lives and so he was trying to stay alive and uncaptured himself, while looking out for everyone else.

‘Stupefy Totalus!’ he cried as he pointed his wand at the death eaters. Lucius flicked his wand and a shield charm blocked it away from himself and Bellatrix. The other two were knocked out.

‘Yes!’ Harry whispered, and hid a secret smile. He could see the two remaining masked figures were getting tired. Harry shot another spell at them. It was one Snape had made up, ‘Sectumsempra!’

Large slashes appeared in Bellatrix’s robes and in her skin under the robes. It was as if someone had got a sword and slashed her. Lucius stopped to look at her, quickly. No one fired at him.

‘Where did you learn that spell, Potter?’

‘A…a…a book.’ Harry stuttered. It was untrue.

‘Liar.’

‘I'm not lying! I swear.’

‘Did Severus Snape teach you it?’

‘No! Do you honestly think that that asshole would teach me something like that?’

‘Then where did you learn it?’

‘A book, I told you! Why are you so interested?’

‘I'm not.’

‘You are! Tell me why you want to know.’

‘Oh yeah – we’ll just have a nice little chat here – impedimenta!’

Harry dodged the spell, but Ron wasn’t very quick off the mark and it hit him right in the chest. A fire rose in his chest and his anger got the best of him. He charged at Malfoy. 

‘Expelliarmus! Sectumsempra! Levicorpus!’ he said, whilst running at Malfoy.

Malfoy was now dripping with blood from slashes all over his body, and hanging upside down by the ankles. Harry walked up to his and pulled his mask off. His white blond hair fell down and hung, getting covered in blood.

‘Well, well, well. I see I have totally messed you up again. Why do you try Lucius?’

Malfoy tried to reply but a large gash in his throat made it physically impossible.

‘Hermione, have you got a quill and parchment?’ 

‘Yes, I have some here in my bag.’

‘Okay, write this down for me. Ready?’

‘Yeah.’

‘Right, next time, it's you, but only ten times worse! Love, Harry. And emphasis the love, okay?’

‘Yeah, got it.’ Hermione rushed over and gave Harry the parchment.

‘Albus, could you perform a permanent sticking charm. I think we should stick it…over this lovely tattoo, what you do you think?’ Harry asked Dumbledore, pointing to the dark mark.

‘I think it's a splendid idea. I shall perform the charm right now. Place the parchment on his arm, there Harry.’

Harry held the parchment over Malfoy’s dark mark and watched as Dumbledore waved his wand around and muttered under his breath for a few moments. Then he felt a strange feeling under his fingers. He guessed it was the signal to let go. It was. Harry let Lucius fall onto his head with a large thud and then Dumbledore, Remus, Tonks, Ginny, Hermione and Harry with Ron slung over his shoulder walked out past him. Ginny actually stood on him.

Outside the church, Dumbledore looked back to see if everyone was there.

‘Oh, Harry. Let me conjure a stretcher.’ he said and waved his wand. A floating stretcher appeared beside Harry and he gently set Ron onto it.

‘Can you all apparate?’ Dumbledore asked again.

‘I can't.’ Ginny said, while everyone else nodded. 

‘That’s fine. You can come side-along with me. Everyone back to Grimmauld Place except you, Harry, I think you should take Ron to St. Mungo’s.’

‘But Professor-’ Hermione wailed. She obviously wanted to go with Ron.

‘You can go and visit him later. For now, we need to be at Grimmauld Place. Come along!’

Dumbledore disappeared and Remus, Tonks, Ginny and Hermione followed him to the headquarters. Harry put his hand on Ron's arm and apparated to St. Mungo’s hospital.

He arrived in the rather busy reception room. He fought his way, with the floating stretcher, to the desk to see the receptionist. 

‘Hello!’ he shouted over the racket. ‘My friend has been injured!’

A small wizard beside him muttered, ‘join the queue.’

‘Yeah well, I would if there was an orderly queue!’ Harry retorted, rather annoyed.

The wizard turned to look at him, but as soon as he saw who he was talking to, he looked away from Harry, muttered an apology and moved out of the way. Harry looked at him, amazed and moved closer to the desk. He saw the blonde witch, trying desperately to get people into an orderly queue. He secretly pointed his wand at her and whispered, ‘Sonorous.’

Her screeching voice filled the area as she shouted, ‘Will everyone please get into a bloody line! We aren’t getting anywhere with you doing this!’

Everyone shuffled around and finally, a long, but orderly queue was visible. 

Harry was near the front because many people were accidentally knocked out of the way by Ron's stretcher.

About twenty minutes later, Harry reached the desk. The witch sighed and rubbed her forehead. ‘How can I help?’

Harry gave her a kind smile. ‘Sorry to bother you but my friend has been hit in the chest by an impedimenta charm.’

‘Oh dear! How long ago was it?’

‘About half an hour ago. Is it serious?’

‘Well, it hasn’t been long so he should be fine. I’ll call for a healer to come and get him.’

She waved her wand and a tall, male healer appeared at her side. ‘Listen, Annabel, I really don’t have the time for you to be calling me every time-’

‘He’s been impedimented, in the chest.’

‘Oh my Merlin!’ the healer said as he flicked his wand. The stretcher and Ron began floating away. The healer beckoned for Harry to follow him.

‘Was it long ago?’

‘No, only half an hour. The witch said he’d be fine.’

‘Yes…was the witch or wizard who performed the charm…we’re they of average ability?’

‘I’d say he’s pretty powerful, actually.’

‘Oh Merlin. Tell me who it is, I may know them.’

‘It was Lucius Malfoy.’

‘Oh shit! We need to get him to a bed quickly!’

The healer began to run, rather quickly with the stretcher beside him.

‘What's happening?’ Harry asked, annoyed.

‘Well, I think that if we are able to operate immediately, he’ll be fine in a few hours time, but if there are no more healers available, he won't be well for another month!’

‘Stop! Stand there and explain to me exactly what you mean!’

‘Who is this patient?’

‘That is Ron Weasley! Why does that matter?’

‘Weasley, Weasley, why do I know that name?’

‘His dad is the fucking minister for magic, that’s why!’

‘Oh shit! Yeah! And who are you?’ the healer said, his eyes tracing the scar on his forehead.

‘Harry Potter. Now can we please fix Ron?’

‘Of course, we’ll have him well before you can say “quidditch”.’

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 439 36
Voldemort is vanquished, the war is over. Hermione must take the lead during reconstruction after Harry suffers life-threatening injuries in his bat...
6.4K 132 14
Everyone has been asked back to Hogwarts to finish their 7th year. Hermione is asked to be Head girl. Who will be the Head Boy? Read to find out.
233K 10.1K 29
Draco and Harry both return to Hogwarts for their seventh year and have some feelings for each other they need to deal with.
1.9K 148 25
Hermione finds herself back in the familiar halls of Hogwarts to complete her seventh year. The war is over and the Professors are pushing for house...