The Queen's Peace Keeper

By Haddes97

If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of a... More

warning
Credit Where Credit is due
The Arena part A
Arena B
Arena C
5
6
7

The Fairy Queen's Peace Keeper

145 8 26
By Haddes97

In a loud drunken Scottish voice what appears to be a very attractive young lady yells for all to hear, "I challenge within this pub to a contest of the challenged choosing. If me lose, I would be the victories servant to do with as they please"

All heads turn to better hear what she said, to see this wee girl challenging them.

Seeing no challengers she repeats the challenge again adding at the end if you lose you will just have to deal with the shame of defeat.

After a few moments a male voice spoke with authority seemly coming from nowhere and everywhere, "Before any of you, honor bound wolves accept that challenge!!!"

The female challenger starts looking around the pub from her position at the bar looking for the source of this mysterious voice.

At that moment she recognized some of the flags lining the walls. They are the fours branch's of military of the lands in which she stands.

This new male voice that everyone hears makes everyone go silent at once. The voice explains if any patron accepts that challenge, they will find them in contempt of the contract they signed upon entrance of the Pub.

They remind the patrons the last clause of the contract reads punishments are at owners discretion. Those rules are magically binding! With the last words spoken by this mystery man you could see some fear seep into the eyes of the patrons.

A few seconds pass the male voice directly calls out the loud mouthed drunk, calling them "Little Princesa of The Fairy(Fae)" calling them out for challenging the worlds best the world has to offer.

In response to this perceived outrage, the voice explains she is lucky they do not put her over their knee right there and then. The voice explains I see you're future punishment will be enough to not hold any punishment against you Princesa.... They accept the challenge on behalf of all their brethren here.

With her challenge accepted, The little Fae(Fairy) collapses drunkenly to the floor.

In a more personalable tone and lower volume the male voice was back when she awoke, asking if she was ok and that she shouldn't move too much as she could fall a great distance.

The groggieness leaving her, she looks up in horror to see a cowled figure with their face shrouded in darkness above herself. Looking down from their perch in the rafters of the pub even with wings it would be easy enough to fall hitting the floor.

The cowled man after seeing she had taken everything in explained that he did not put her on his lap, he said so with a bit of edge in his tone. He goes farther telling her he transformed her back into her Fae form and scooped her up.

He figured the safest place for her would be with him in his (black) trench coat. For whatever reason he explained that In her drunken state she slept walked. That he couldn't think of another way to explain it. That in her state she floated out of his pocket and deposited herself on his lap then transformed back into her human sized form.

When she deposited herself on his lap her legs were hanging over one side of his throne, arms lightly but strongly wrapped around his neck. At that point she decided to snuggle into his lap and chest.

He went on to say "you feel awkward! Think Bout How I Feel, you have been unconscious for a couple of hours! I tried transforming you back into your Fae form! The first time you changed into your Fae form, then you turned back!"

Then the third time when he tried, In her sleep she caste the inverse of his spell and made it so he could do nothing, at that junction he gave up. Hearing what she did, He picked up on it and told her that look of horror was definitely justified, for both actions are unbecoming.

Picking up on her staring at his eye patch he told her that it is rude. Going on to say that he knows she is a young Fae of early twenties in human terms. That he would have thought her mother taught her some manners.

The Princess in response said that ogling her chest with his magic eye, hidden beneath his eyepatch is really unbecoming especially when she can't see his face shrouded in the darkness of his cowl.

Saying Touché after a brief pause continues telling her on to business, that he accepted their challenge Little Princess. He asks you're a masochist? That he saw her smile earlier when he put forward the idea of putting her over his knee and spanking her nice behind, that ear to ear smile of hers confirms it.

Asking if she will be taking this challenge seriously or does she want him make her win by default. Telling her it would be on the grounds that she's trying to lose on purpose, so she can get her rocks off. At this point he states he should just send her home were her Mother the Fairy Queen, will deal with her.

He went on to tell her the punishment he had in mind would be unpleasant for her! Telling her their would be no humiliation or even any pain involved in such a punishment which would be torture for her!

Going on to tell her "Seeing as your mother, the Queen, probably already knows bout this event and regularly punishes you to keep you from harm"! Him saying anything will more likely make what he said come to fruition more so even!

After his tirade in response the Princess still a little drunk an edge in her voice "Who are you to question my word, and that I would do such a thing?"

Still an unknown person he poses a counter question in response "What's the name of this establishment, the name is my title?!"

The Princess with an arrogance fitting a royal "You're Title is 'The Queen's Peace Keeper", she went on to say what of it not thinking.

So he tells her that she should have asked "Which Queen?" for the Queen mentioned in his title was not who he served! That they are the most important Queen to her!

That he serves the Supernatural Court as a matter of fact, that her Mother happens to be one of it's number! Only a majority vote of the Supernatural Court can compel him to act against his own judgement or discretion.

The Princess going pale in her face telling him"I thought you were a myth to scare little children, when they misbehaved."

Telling her that his full title is 'The Fairy Queen's Peace Keeper', by openly challenging him. She was challenging the Fae, Werewolves, Elves, just to name a few of the members of the court. Telling her that the Court operates a lot like the UN works for the Humans.

His function within the Court is that of the military arm or even the police force if needed of the Court. He has no problem handing this matter off to someone farther up the food chain. If this situation can be solved in a civil manner, he sees no reason for the Court to know of this either seeing as she was under the influence.

The Princess feeling guilty with redness going to her checks telling Peace Keeper that it seems that they will have to go through with the challenge then. She starts boasting we may appear to be frail, delicate, and fragile but alas the myths surrounding our prowess on the battlefield have not over or under glorified our fearlessness, loyalty, and Intelligence in the face of battle. That If It be a physical challenge you're after the fairies are renown for their fighting ability.

Trying to appease her Peace Keeper tells the we one that he does not have a death wish, I am not taking the chance even if u were handicapped in some way. The kind of challenge he had in mind was a passive one. The challenge will take place within the Arena here at the pub.

Being a little bit of a pain in the arse, she throws the no violence allowed rule back in his face.

Him getting a little more frustrated states as it normally stands the Arena is used for sparing/nonviolent forms of combat. Nothing that can or will be lethal to any of the species within the Arena is allowed.

The challenge will be three rounds of two out of three each of the rounds will be more challenging than the last. Telling her that if she has such a wish to finish this here and now just say the word. Going on to say that he does enjoys the predicament they are in, as a side note he tells her if she so wishes they could stay a while sitting as they were. At the end he add a boon If he lost, he would give her the best weapon in his artisanal.

The Bartender from behind the bar announces aloud that the Arena is available for it's Master's use at anytime.

Our lovely Princess not wanting to end their cuddle session but feeling that this challenge must be answered. Telling him if he could get us down from this perch, we can get this drunken mistake undertaken.

Our cloaked friend tells our princess that to get down from there he will have to move his hands from where his supporting her body.

Being a smarty pants she gives permission on the condition he don't do anything inappropriate.

At that moment her cellphone goes off.

Moving his hands, standing within the rafters before his throne with a Princess cradled helplessly in his arms he takes a step into empty space telling her fair point as they fell to earth.

The floor far too close for any to be able to unfurl their wings landing feet first, both knees compressing under the combined weight of both bodies hitting the floor. Instead of falling over having broken anything, Peace keeper just stands up with his load still cradled in his arms as if nothing had occurred at all.

Our princess is vey much physically shaken by the fact they are not flat on the floor. Doesn't check her cell she lets it ring.

The patrons of the pub shaken as well start to angrily/aggressively growl turning into their true selves'. These are not some over grown mutt who's century's long rival sparkles in sunlight.{Yes that is a jab at nonconsensual sparkling Vampires}

These weremutts are a bi-pedal apex monster believed only to be of myth and legend whose ferocity knows no bounds when their honor is questioned. These magical beasts physically turned in Peace Keeper's direction staring down his helpless bundle.

Not having any of it Peace Keeper growls this terrifying highly dangerous warning that shakes the chandeliers, the very walls making the Werewolves cower into backing down. The Bartender walks over to Peace Keeper from where they were behind the bar. "Master would you like me to take this trash out!" gesturing to the patrons

Peace Keeper puts the Princess down, the Princess regretfully lets him put her down. Our princess taking a jab says thought their was no violence allowed within this pub.

Peace Keeper tells her just because a warning was issued in a threating way, does not mean it preceded violence. Nothing that can or will be lethal to any of the species within the Arena is allowed. The challenge will be three rounds of two out of three.

Each round will be more challenging than the last. If you have such a wish finish this here and now just say the word. As a boon If I lose I will give you the best weapon in my artisanal.

Peace Keeper speaks to the Whole Bar telling them I will let this slide this once, next time I let the council deal with you lot or I End YOUR VERY BEING. This disrespectful little Fairy Princesa is under my protection Pulls his cowl back revealing his face.

When he revealed his face the Princess saw this very handsome gentlemen with a long scar from just a little above his hair line to under the eye patch appearing to go through the middle of his eye to his cheek bone. His brown hair is long he keeps it in a loose bun at the base of his skull. His brown eyes showed the fire of his conviction, kindness, strength, humility in his vulnerability not to just wipe the floor with all of them.

As if an after thought You will have me to deal with if any of her hairs is out of place. Seeing Peace Keeper was very agitated the whole bar cleared out in under five minutes. Our princess in a rather shaky voice asks where were we.

Peace Keeper covers head again, she was staring too long. "Before we do anything you still need to get over that killer hangover, You just had to drink what the cool kids were drinking. The drinks you ordered are called rocket fuel for good reason it will give a werewolf a decent buzz"

Our princess stuttering "Oh... that... explains... it". This Pub is the only one that serves it, a normal person drinks that stuff their dead. Peace keeper tells Golem next time only a half shot of the rocket fuel for anyone who is of Fae Ancestry, and absolutely no selling that stuff to humans, get her some coffee and something to eat.

Our Princess mutters thank you. Not being dumb Peace keeper tells her not to thank him yet as  it is time to clean this place up, with a wave of his hand the room was cleared. A look of fright is brought to her face once more.

Making a quick quip he tells her he thought future Queens were meant to be masters of all magic. She tells him still a little in shock stutters out that she has never seen magic like that. He explains "It is a very rare magic that not everyone can do".

After clearing away the mess, he pulls a chair out and motions for the princess to be seated taking the chair across the table from her.

Our Princess realizing this mythical creature before her, from her worst childhood nightmares could have killed her where she stood. Without batting an eye but protected her instead. With this realization she finally was able to start to relax.

So she asks if he has a name besides his title, telling him he may call her Sophie. That she has always found that being called Princess or even by her titles is a little much. He tells her his name given to him at birth was lost long ago. That she may call him Master Peace Keeper or anything she so wishes to call him.

Golem brings her a coffee, orange juice, a veggie omelet, and a banana. The golem tells her here we go, if their is anything else, just let me know and makes it's way back behind the bar.

Peace Keeper wonders if he made our Bartender Golem to friendly. Then he see's them throw someone out for being too drunk or trying but failing to grab their ass.

Sophie with food in her mouth can't believe an Animated Creature like that has the brains to be a bartender and caring enough to be great waitstaff.

Peace Keeper seeing the look of confusion on Sophie's face he explains that Golems are used to are like an old computer only capable of doing a few tasks, one at a time. That his bartender was purpose built for their task in a restaurant setting that they have the flexibility to do what needs to be done.

{Edited up to this point yes I have been lazy with editing, need coffee}

Sophie Finished with her food tells Peace Keeper they are a pretty good cook, its pretty cool that they can run this place by themselves. Thank you for the food Daddy. Peace Keeper taken a little a back asks Sophie of she is calling him daddy just to bug him.

Sophie In this cute voice tells him maybe. Peace Keeper says I swear kids today have no respect, no respect at all for their elders.

After a brief pause

Peace Keeper stands up from the table and snaps his fingers. Saying It seems it's time to get this show on the road. A door appears on the wall, where a second ago their was nothing but wall. Motioning for Sophie to stand, that is the doorway to the Arena, after entering the door will close till our match is concluded. Gather everything you may need within, their will not be a second chance after entering 

Sophie tells him she needs nothing nor wants anything, she is as ready she will ever be.

Just step through the doorway and we will begin

Author's spill:

If you like the story so far, vote or comment to show how you liked the story. It helps me to know what works and what really does not in my stories. Thanks Guys for reading

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
4M 195K 101
โœ… "We always long for the forbidden things." ๐๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐ง๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ โ†ฏ โš”๏ธŽ ส™แดแดแด‹ แดษดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด›แดกแด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดแด‡แด… โš”๏ธŽ ...
175K 8.7K 50
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
43.6M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...