Defying Destiny - A Merlin Fa...

Por BookLover905

. "Sometimes I wonder if you've missed me as much as I'v... Mais

Trailer
Cast
Prologue
Character Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66

Chapter 32

2.1K 60 2
Por BookLover905

It was a warm sunny day and Aria was once again cooped up in the library. She had been in the library whenever she could, going through book after book. She was trying to find out what Morgana had done to make Gwen hate everyone but Morgana.

Aria was in her usual corner in the east wing. She was wearing her beautiful red dress.

And she had her hair was down in curls.

She was sat at the table flicking through a book. The window was once again open letting the warm summer breeze in.

" How did I guess, I'd find you cooped up in here?"

Aria spun round startled but then smiled when she saw Mordred. She got up from her seat to give him a sweet kiss. Aria closed her eyes in pure bliss as she and Mordred kissed.
Mordred placed his hands around Aria's waist and Aria placed her hands in Mordred's curly hair.

Pulling away, the two just stood there holding each other. 

" What did I do to deserve someone so beautiful?" Mordred said quietly brushing a lock of Aria's hair behind her ear.

Aria giggled, blushed and look down at her feet.

Aria was about to replies but the sound of Violet's voice echoed throughout the library as she quickly ran towards the couple.

" Aria? Aria?"

Violet stopped when she reached them, panting and out of breath.

" Violet, what is so important that you had to run all the way here?" Aria giggled

" Arthur..." Violet breathed " ...In Gaius' chambers"

Aria's eyes widened with worry " Why? What happened?"

"....He and Gwen were attacked on their ride" Violet said finally catching her breath.

"What!?" Aria gasped

She gave Mordred a quick peck on the cheek before she and Violet ran off out of the library. Mordred looked at the book, Aria had recently been reading and had a look of confusion on his face when he saw it was about plants. More specifically, Mandrake roots.

__________________________________

Aria and Violet burst into Gaius chambers to see Arthur being treated by Gaius as Merlin and Gwen watched.

" Arthur!" Aria cried as she entered the room" Are you alright? What happened?

" Aria, calm down I'm fine," Arthur told his sister

" Yes and very fortunate, sire. A fall like that, you could've broken your neck." Gaius tells him as he bandaged Arthur's arm.

" What about the men who attacked us? Have they been questioned?" Arthur demanded

" I'm sorry, sire. Their wounds were fatal" Gaius answered " We were unable to learn anything from them"

" We know one thing" Merlin speaks up " It can't have been a coincidence that they were there"

Gwen frowned her eyebrows at Merlin when the door opened once again and Leon, with a guard holding Arthur's saddle, entered the room.

Violet blushed when she made eye contact with Leon and look down at her feet. Aria noticed that Leon too was blushing slightly and smirked.

"Sire. We recovered your saddle from the forest trail. The girth has been unpicked and restitched. It was designed to break, sire" Leon informed the king as Arthur went ot have a look at his saddle.

" It appears, Merlin, on this single, solitary,  occasion" Arthur turned to look at Merlin" You may be right"

Aria glared slightly at Gwen as she knew she had something to with it. Merlin noticed Aria glaring at Gwen and looked confused.

__________________________________

In the council chambers, Tyr Seward, the king's stable hand, stood before the king, queen, and princess. He had been arrested on suspicion of treason.
Gwaine and Percival were stood on either side of Tyr.

" The thread that we found at the boy's home matches that used to sabotage your saddle, sire" Leon informed from where he stood on Arthur's right. Gwen and Aria stood and Arthur's left.

Aria was starting sympathetically at Tyr. He was her friend and she knew he was loyal to the king and would never do something like this.

" Who put you up to this Tyr?" Arthur asked with his arms crossed.

"No one" Tyr answered and Aria could tell he was frightened " No ones put me up to anything, sire."

" Are you saying you acted alone? Had no help, no accomplice?"

" I don't know anything about these things you're talking about. I've done nothing, sire" Tyr replied " Save look after your horse and tack like I always do"

" The evidence is staring you in the face. You can't deny it" Arthur said

"Sire, I swear on my mother's life."

Arthur, looking annoyed, walk up to Tyr.

" Just give me their name. Why protect them? They can't help you now" Arthur told him gently

Aria caught Gwen narrowing her eyes at Tyr. What had she done now?

" Just give me their name" Arthur tried

" I have no name" Tyr trembled "There's no name to give"

" Then you leave me no choice. Though it saddens me greatly to do so, I must charge you with treason. Is there anything further you'd like to say?" Arthur questioned

" You're my king, sire. I'd never do anything to hurt you. Never" Tyr shakes his head.

Arthur walked back to where he was before and faced Tyr again. Tyr glanced fearfully at Aria and saw the worried and saddened look on her face.

" Tyr Seward, by the power vested in me, I hereby sentence you to death."

Aria gasped and exchanged looks with Merlin.

Arthur nodded to Percival and Gwaine who stepped forward, took Tyr by the arms and took him to the cells.

Aria attempted to run after them but Gwen roughly caught her forearm keeping her in place. Aria turned and glared hardly at Gwen, ripping her arm from her grip and storming out of the council chambers. Violet shared a concerned look with Leon before rushing after the princess.

___________________________________

That night Aria was walking down to the cells with a bowl of food in her hand to visit Tyr.

She had changed into her blue dress.

And Violet had styled her hair

The guard opened the cell door, allowing Aria to walk in before shutting it behind her. Tyr looked up and almost smiled when he saw Aria.

" Aria? What are you doing down here for?" Tyr asked

Aria went and sat next to Tyr on the bench and held out the bowl of soup

"I thought you might be hungry" Aria smiled slightly.

"Thank you, Aria" Tyr took the bowl from the princess and started to eat the soup.

" I know you didn't do it, Tyr. You wouldn't do something like this.  I'm going to help you. You're not going to die" Aria promised her friend.

" You heard the king. No one can help me now."

" Tyr, please. I can't help you if you don't tell me what happened" Aria pleaded

Tyr went to deny but Aria cut him off. " And I know something did happen. Didn't it? Please Tyr, be honest with me"

"No, the-" Tyr cut himself off so he wouldn't reveal anything.

" Who? Tyr please tell me. You won't get into trouble, I promise." Aria encouraged

Tyr thought for a moment before placing the bowl down and faced the princess properly.

" This was a few days back; one of the horses came down with colic so I had to sleep in the stable to watch over him" Tyr pauses.

" Go on, it's alright"

That night, I was woken by a sound. There was someone there, going over the king's saddle. I knew it wasn't right. I tried to get away and warn someone, but they saw me. They told me, if I so much as whispered a word of what I'd seen, they'd take my mother. They'd take her and they'd cut her throat." Tyr chokes out. He looked really shaken and scared.

" I believe you. But who was it?" Aria enquired

" I can't " Tyr shakes his head.

" Tyr please, you'll be hanged if you don't"

" and they'll kill my mother if I do"

" Tyr, you trust me, don't you?"

" Of course I do, Aria. We're friends aren't we"

" Then trust me when I say, no harm will come to your mother. I'll have some guards watch her to ensure her safety. " Aria promised

Tyr was really thinking about this.

" No. I do trust you Aria. But if it means me dying instead of her. I'd rather die." Tyr looked down at his hands.

" I understand," Aria said quietly placing a comforting hand on Tyr's shoulder before standing up and leaving the cell. The guard imminently locked it after Aria was out. Aria gave her her friend one last sympathetic look before leaving the cells.

This was Gwen's doing. She was the person going over Arthur's saddle. Was the person who threatened and framed Tyr.

Aria suddenly thought of someone who could help her save Tyr and she hurried down the hallway as fast as she could.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

6.8K 308 17
VIGILANTE SHIT- ❝ revenge is a good look on you ❞ IN WHICH, two sorcerers in camelot are both destined to take care of the king's most beloved, arthu...
13.3K 356 24
(⚠!Discontinued!⚠) In a Land of Myth and a Time of Magic,the Destiny of a Great Kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy.His name...Merlin. ~ Y...
12.2K 336 35
"It takes a village to raise a child." And when the village turns its back on said child, the child will raze it. Morgana Pendragon, Camelot's belo...
1.7K 80 24
"It can't be him! It can't be Ethan!" Follow Merlin as he goes through the troubles of being a prince in hiding. What happens when a letter arrives i...