A Miami Tale (Complete)

By LabelMeNotorious_

More

A Miami Tale
1. Emergency
2. The Patient From Hell
3. A Night At The Club
4. Trial Run
6. Finding Out The Truth
7. Meeting The Kings
8. Business As Usual
9. Secrets
10. What Now?
11. Cheater
12. Club Opening
13. Old Encounters
14. Plans
15. Taking Back What's Mine
16. Taking Back What's Mine II
17. Moving Forward
18. Pained
19. Up Again
20. Apologies
21. The Right Time
22. First Doctor Visit
Real Quick
23. Early Mornings
24. Feeling Fat
25. Baby Room
26. Old Encounters Part II
27. Baby Shower
28. It's Time
29. Motherhood
30. It's Time Part II
31. Motherhood Part II
32. Kidnapped
33. Kidnapped Part II
34. Back Home
35. Moving Day
36. Cookout
37. Imma Miss You
38. Husband && Wife?
39. Husband && Wife? Part II
40. First Birthday
41. Alex's New Home
42. Mommy && Daddy
43. Happy Anniversary
44. Happy Anniversary Part II
45. Happy Anniversary Part III
46. Trouble In Paradise
47. Trouble In Paradise Part II
48. Hard Headed Ass
49. Lesson Learned
50. Starting Fresh
51. Family Dinner
52. Taking Back What's Mine Part III
53. Taking Back What's Mine Part IV
54. She's Coming
55. Crazy Ex
56. Crazy Ex Part II
57. Crazy Ex Part III
58. Crazy Ex Part IV
59. A Much Needed Break
60. A Much Needed Break Part II
61. Run In With The Past
62. Happy Ending
[Epilogue]

5. Long Night

45.7K 1.2K 162
By LabelMeNotorious_

Trina

When I woke up it was 10 something. I had an hour to get to work. I looked around noticing I wasn't even in my room. I walked out the guestroom going into mine. Zadarius wasn't here, but all my stuff was fixed or replaced. Shit he got me a bigger TV then the one I had.

I quickly got ready for work. I know Keta had to work, but when I'm about to get off she'll be coming in. So that mean I'm going to spend most of the night alone.

My feet were killing me. I needed a nice hot bath, so I could soak away my aches and pains. Being a doctor takes up a lot of time.

"Dr.Ross you're needed down in surgery." I nodded slipping my shoes back on. I swear I wanted to say fuck them shoes and walk out bare feet, but I couldn't.

Just five more hours.

When I finally made it home it was five something in the morning. I threw everything down somewhere and crawled into bed. As soon as my head hit the pillow I was gone.

Two Weeks Later...

Trina

It was two in the morning and I was just getting off. I was tired from dealing with patients and paperwork all day and night. My phone started to ring as I walked to my car. I searched through my purse for it. I looked down at the screen I don't know this number.

"Who is this?"

"That's how you talk to your man?" I scrunched up my nose.

"And you are?" I asked with attitude getting in my car.

"This Zeus, Trina don't act like you don't know." He said.

"Nigga first you call me from a number I don't know, plus it's not saved in my phone. Then I haven't heard from you in what? Two weeks and you calling me talking about bae. You a funny ass Jack and the bean stalk ass nigga." I said. He chuckled. I put my headphones in cause I hate holding phones to my ear.

"I've been busy."

"Yeah okay. Now what do you want? I have something important to do." I said coming up to a red light.

"I need you to meet me at my house in an hour." He said.

"Boy it's two in the damn morning. You calling during booty call hours. Bye Zadarius." I hung up.

He was telling me that 'I wanna be with you' type shit, but I don't see nor hear from him in two weeks and now he call talking about come to his house in an hour. This ain't no play pussy. These booty call hours. He calling the right one cause I surely did hang up on his ass.

I was finally in bed and this negro been texting and calling me. I put my shit on silent so I could sleep.

Only person that have a key to my house is Keta and she at work. So who in the hell cooking in my shit?

I walk down the steps with my gun in my hand. I peek in the kitchen to see Zadarius cooking.

"Zadarius what the fuck you think you doing?" He turned around to look at me.

"Morning bae." He said walking over to me. His Jack and the bean stalk having ass. That's his new name. He grabbed me by my waist.

"Get off me." I said pushing him away. Well trying.

"I'm sorry Trina." Wait. Hold up.

"Say what?"

"I'm sorry I made you feel like you was a booty call. I just wanted to see you." He said. I looked at him like nigga lie again.

"Okay I wanted to see you and maybe have sex too. I haven't had none since last time I was here." He said.

"Whatever you say. Why you ain't call none of your dick riders over to satisfy your needs." I said unwrapping his arms from around me just for him to pick me up sitting me on the counter.

"I told you we gon' be together. I'm not fucking with these dick riders. It's gon' be me and you. I know it's my first real relationship, but I'm willing to try if you are." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"If you say so."

"You mine?" He asked bringing his lips close to mine.

"Whatever." I said. He smacked my thigh.

"Yes or no?" My head screaming fuck no, but instead this what came out,

"Yes." He pecked my lips before he started to fix our food.

"Don't make me regret being with you Zadarius." I said.

"You not." He said. I nodded eating my food.

After breakfast he washed the dishes while I went to my room. It was my day off so I got right back in bed. That nigga itis was starting to kick in. So I had to get comfortable. I closed my eyes letting sleep take over.

I felt someone shaking me. Somebody want to lose their life today got to be.

"Bae get up." I hear Zadarius say.

"For what Zadarius?"

"I want to take you somewhere." He said. I still had my eyes closed. I could hear him moving around in my closet. His ass gon' get stuck.

"I'm already going somewhere." I said.

"Where you going?" He asked.

"To sleep nigga." I said. He snatched the covers off me. I still didn't open my eyes. I searched for the cover. Ugh he play so much.

"When you took off your clothes?" He asked pinching my nipples.

"Zadarius ssstop." I said. I felt his lips touch mine.

"You sure you want me to stop?" He asked spreading my legs and sliding in. My eyes opened then.

"Fuck, when did you, ooh shit, take off your clothes?"

"Don't worry about that just ride this dick." He said turning us over. I did just that. I felt him in my fucking stomach. Bitch might need some serious surgery after this.

We ended up taking a shower together. I don't know who told him I wanted to match him, but I didn't say nothing.

"Where we going?"

"I want to show you something." He said. I nodded.

Thirty minutes later we were pulling up to a closed down strip club. I didn't ask no questions I just got out the car. He grabbed my hand as we walked inside.

"What do you think?"

"That this shit need to be knocked down and built again." I said looking around. He chuckled.

"I want you to fix it up for me. I wanna see your skills. I see how your house look so why not let you hook your man up." He said. I ignored that hook your man up part. I don't like being tied down, but if he willing to be in his first real relationship, then I don't mind trying.

He spent twenty minutes showing me around. The club was a nice size, it just needed a lot of work done to it. He don't know what he getting his self into cause I'm not working for free. By the end of this I'll know his social security number and all.

"Where's your family?" He asked as we sat down in my bed. We spent majority of the day together getting things ready for his strip club, going out to eat, and then to the mall. Shit he spending his money so why not. I don't turn down free shit.

"My family don't like me cause I always had my daddy attention. I was, and still am a daddy's girl. We happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. He jumped in front of me taking two bullets to the chests. Ever since then my mom, sister, and brother stopped liking me. When he died he left me a lot of shit, but I haven't touched any of it. They couldn't stand to see me excel in life so they tried everything they could to break me. After I graduated from high school I went to college and made something of myself. I haven't seen or spoken to them since." I said with a shrug.

"Why haven't you touched anything he gave you?"

"I just couldn't find myself to do it." I said honestly.

"Well how about we see what you got from him." He said. I sighed.

"Only if you want to." He said. I got up going in my closet all the way to the back to the five duffel bags he left me. I never looked in them. It's been almost eleven years since he passed. I still miss him. This shit was heavy nuh uh.

"Zadarius come carry these." I said. I could hear his foot steps. He carried all five like they were paper.

"Which one you want to open first?" He asked.

"You open those three I got these two." I said. The three he opened had money in them. The two I opened one had guns and the other some papers and pictures. I tossed that to the side.

"Well now we know. I'll go through this at a later time." I said.

"Where you want me to put them?"

"Line them up over up against the wall I'll go through them after I eat." I said. He nodded.

I have a feeling that this is doing to be a long night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 7.5K 131
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
186K 1K 190
Mature content
250K 7.9K 178
What if a Pokรฉmon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
233K 1.3K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them