HEIRS | ✔️

By RosieLatte_

Mystery/Thriller AU: In which, Seoul's most successful inheritors are hiding their darkest secrets. But the... More

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐚 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬
O N E
T W O📸
T H R E E🎤
F O U R 💬
F I V E 🤦‍♀️
S I X ⚰️
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y ONE
T W E N T Y TWO
T W E N T Y THREE
T W E N T Y FOUR
T W E N T Y FIVE
T W E N T Y SIX
T W E N T Y SEVEN
T W E N T Y EIGHT
T WE N T Y NINE
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y ONE
T H I R T Y TWO
T H I R T Y THREE
T H I R T Y FOUR
T H I R T Y FIVE
T H I R T Y SIX
T H I R T Y SEVEN
T H I R T Y EIGHT
T H I R T Y NINE
F O R T Y
F O R T Y ONE
F O R T Y TWO
F O R T Y THREE
F O R T Y FOUR
F O R T Y FIVE
F O R T Y SIX
F O R T Y SEVEN
F O R T Y EIGHT
F O R T Y NINE
F I F T Y
𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒
𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞

T W E L V E

4K 234 78
By RosieLatte_

The day of Elite party

SK Mansion

Jennie opened the door of the Maserati, struggling with her dress. A hand held out towards her. She ignored it and climbed out herself.

" Miss. Kim, isn't it rude to ignore your partner's hand?" Jimin said putting his hands in his pocket, smirking.

" Doesn't matter to me." she said with her cat eyes.

" It does matter me to me though."

" We aren't even inside the party yet. Why should we hold hands?" she raised her brows.

" For practice. Before the party."

" Aren't we used to faking? What even is practice?" she walked towards the huge door.

" Well, you're right." he followed her.

Entering the huge door, was a luxurious room with hundreds of chandeliers hanging from the high ceilings. It was almost like a royal party. But when it came to these people, royalty was just as equal.

Jimin indicated Jennie to link their arms. Jennie accepted and linked her arms with him.They both smiled as they walked through people greeting them.

" Looks like people like us." he said smirking.

" Well this is Kim Jennie they are talking about." she said through her smile.

" I think you mean Park Jimin?"

" That was a good joke." she said sarcastically.

" Im glad that you liked it."

In the bar at the far end, Jennie saw Jisoo with Kim Seokjin.
" Why didn't I know about it??" she said to herself.

" What?"

" Come with me." she pulled Jimin.

" Jisoo- yah, when did you come?"

Jisoo turned to her with a smile, " We just arrived now."

" Ohhh." jennie said while eyeing Seokjin.

" A-ahh This is Kim Seokjin." she said to Jennie, " And this is Jennie." she said to Seokjin.

" Ahemm." Jimin coughed.

" And he's....Park Jimin."
Seokjin shook his hands.

" So, according to what i heard, you two are best friends right?" Seokjin said looking at the two.

" Yes, we were best friends since childhood." Jisoo said.

" Yepp, bffs." jennie said side- hugging her.

" What about your other two bffs?" jimin asked.

Jennie glared at him, " They are on their way. Mind if you ignore our matters?"

Jimin shrugged. Seokjin gave an uncomfortable smile.

Meanwhile, Lisa and Bambam arrived at the party.
" Don't touch me." Lisa took her hands away from him, heading towards the bar.

" Like hell would I." he rolled his eyes following her.

" Oh look who we have here." Jennie smirked after finding Lisa at the next bar. " Lisaaaa." she shouted.

Lisa was shocked but found her friend after looking across the bar. She waved happily and came towards them. Bambam hurriedly came after her.

" Yah, when did you arrive?" she asked them.

" Wayy earlier than you." Jisoo said.

" Oh hi there. Kim Seokjin right?" Lisa asked him.

" Yes and....Lalisa Manoban?" he looked to Lisa.

" Just call me Lisa." she waved him off, " Oh...and Park Jimin."

" Yes thats me." he replied.

" Also, Bambam-ssi nice to meet you after so long." Jisoo said with a fake smile.

" We just met a year ago in this same exact party." Bambam said rolling his eyes. Lisa pinched his arms real hard. " OwWWw."
" Keep quiet." she threatened him. He just rubbed his arms, cursing under his breath.

Seokjin looked at them confused. " Ahh just ignore them, haha." Jisoo tried to change the atmosphere.

" No, it's okay." Seokjin smiled.

" When is Rosé coming though?" Jennie asked looking at the entrance.

" She is coming with Kim Taehyung." Jisoo said.

Jimin raised his brows looking at Jisoo.

" Expected of that." jennie sipped her drink.

" Oh, they've improved huh." Lisa said looking at the entrance too.

---

Jungkook and Hoseok had arrived at the party. With no partners. They headed straight to the bar at the corner. Just at the moment, Hoseok noticed Jisoo and her friends. And also the guy. She was smiling at him and so was he.

" Tch, i hate this party already." he said glaring at them.

Jungkook followed his glares and saw them, " So, Jimin was actually with Jennie? Hah."

Jimin saw them and gave jungkook a smirk. He ignored him and turned to Hoseok.

" Jungkook, isn't that guy your bro's friend or something."

" No, he's Namjoons cousin brother. He's name is Kim Seokjin."

" Oh." Hoseok took another sip.

Jungkook searched for Rosé but it seemed she hadn't arrived since all her friends were gathered there.

Just then, Rosé entered but with another man linking arms. He took a closer  look. Kim Taehyung? All the people's attention now were on them. They were greeting people coming their way. His eyes were fixed on them. It was quite unexpecting for him.

Rosé didn't like the attention. She was feeling rather uncomfortable but still gave a smile to anyone who greeted them. Suddenly, she saw Jungkook at the bar. He was staring at her, like as if angry or upset or disappointed? She couldn't understand. She gave him a light smile but he didn't react. Instead, kept on staring at her. What is wrong with him? She scrunched her eyebrows.

" Rosé-ssi, Rosé-ssi??"

" A-ahhh yes. Im sorry what did you say?"

" I said we can rest if you're feeling uncomfortable." Taehyung said looking at her.

" No, I'm fine. Let's go meet Mr.Choi. He's just across the table." she said pulling him.

---

" Hah, so it was Kim Taehyung?" Jungkook said to himself.

" what?" Hoseok asked confused but followed his eyes where he was looking at, " Roseanne? Its her right? Wahh, they really look like a power couple." He said tilting his head.
Jungkook quickly gave him a glare.

" What?" Hoseok got shocked there at the moment.

---

" Look at them. wahhh." Jennie said folding her arms.

" Seems like she forgot us." Jisoo replied looking at them.

Jimin gave a confused stare," I thought Rosé would reject him."  

" I'm sorry but why??" Jennie asked.

" Oops, i was meant to say it on my head. My bad." jimin replied ignoring their looks.

" She really is lucky." Lisa sighed sipping her drink.

Bambam and Jisoo looked at her.

" And I really am unlucky." Bambam fake pouted.

"Fvck You." she said annoyed.

Jisoo just sighed. She looked to the next bar and saw Hoseok drinking while talking to Jungkook. She stared at him for a while but quickly turned her head when he moved.

---

Rosé and Taehyung had talked to few guests. She felt as if someone kept staring at her. She looked at Jungkook's direction. Yes, he was still staring. She turned to the guest and gave a smile then again side glanced to Jungkook.
She mouthed WHAT  while her hands did the what gesture. He just shook his head.
" Rosé-ssi, who are you talking to?" Taehyung looked at her weirdly.

" Oh, umm. My friend."

" Where?" He started to look at the crowd.

" There." she pointed to Jungkook.

He saw him and was quite confused by the guy's looks. By looks he meant the way he didn't look happy. Taehyung didn't know the reason but he also gave him the same look.
.

They had an eye-to-eye competition.

.

Elite party to be continued........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Lies By 卄ㄚ_07

Fanfiction

5.5K 163 17
"We said it was forever but then we broke each other" - Jennie "You left me" - Jisoo "I hate you" - Chaeyoung "Love? What the heck is love? It's all...
8K 538 16
A story where a group has to do a mission but is very risky...will they be abe to do it or not?
38.6K 932 21
Lisa and Jungkook met once at a very odd situation. But that was all in the past. Right now, Jungkook is pursuing Rosé. Meanwhile, Jimin enters the s...
316K 7.4K 40
A story about a gang with couples and more.. I don't own any of the pictures that I used so Credits to the owners! 😊