The Secret Romance

By bakerruss

This is a story of how you and Maverick baker sneak around together and try not to get caught. Do you get cau... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
I have entered the whattys
Part 62
Part 63

Part 45

243 15 7
By bakerruss

I woke up and went downstairs. I made him his coffee. I made his coffee and then took it up to him. I placed it on his bedside table for when he woke up. I texted Sophia.

I asked kiki if she wantes to come.

I got dressed and grabbed my car keys. I walked out to mine and Paytons car. I hopped in and raced over to Sophia's. She came out and got in her car. We drove to kiki's and she hopped in my car. "it's weird that all of our boys are asleep." she said. "I know."I said. We arrived at the mall and I ran straight to Starbucks and got my pink drink. We walked around for a while we talked a lot. "let's try on wedding dresses." they said. "but I'm not getting married." I said. "come on girl." they begged. "OK fine."I said.
Kiki wore this dress.

Sophia wore this dress.

"Come on girl, please Come out." they said. "OK fine" I said I walked out. In this dress.

When I walked out I saw Payton standing there. I covered my eyes. "are you hinting something baby? " he said. I just looked at the floor. He came close to me and held my hand he kissed me. "you look beautiful" he whispered to me. I smiled and blushed really bad. We went back and got changed back into our own clothes. I walked out to him and held his hand. "were you girls planning that? " I said. "maybe maybe, not so when's the proposal." they said. Payton looked at me. I rolled my eyes at the girls. I stopped and looked at a dress in the window and got bumped into. I turned around and saw cash. He grabbed my arm. "payt......" I managed to yell before he put his hand over my mouth. Payton saw him and started running toward him. Cash threw me over his shoulder and bolted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.1K 884 31
Paige a young mum of two having to start over again, can she find love again or will her past come back in the shape of her ex? Oh, for the love of g...
7.8K 190 28
Stacie and her family move to Oklahoma, and Cash and Maverick Baker are her neighbors. This story is unrealistic, but that's what makes it good?
10K 229 21
maverick meets carli, Dani's bestfriend. maverick ends up catching feeling for carli and she returns those feelings. maverick has a past of cheating...
212K 5.4K 35
Hailey Baxter signed a marriage contract with Xavier Anderson, billionaire of Anderson Inc, as she needed money to pay for her mother's hospital bill...