The Secret Romance

By bakerruss

This is a story of how you and Maverick baker sneak around together and try not to get caught. Do you get cau... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
I have entered the whattys
Part 62
Part 63

Part 43

253 13 4
By bakerruss

I opened my eyes to see maverick standing over me I expected to see their usual gang but there were others  he had turned Chase Keith evil and Markie evil.  I looked to the otherside of the room and saw Payton. There was a gun to his head "im not playing games anymore." Maverick said. "what the actual fuck is your problem." I said. " boys bring them in." he said as he brought in josh, kiki, Jackson and Sophia. "maverick leave them alone! " I said. "no, it's just so much fun seeing you worry about them and beg me not to hurt them." he said.  I looked at payton and then at the floor.  I can't believe I said this.  "please let them go and I will stay with you forever." "that would be nice but its fun to toil with your emotions." he said "Markie go and tie up Payton to the pole. I want him to have a front row seat." he said.  "to what? " i said. "your death."he said as he put the gun to my head I started to cry. I couldn't keep eye contact with payton. When I looked at him I saw tears roll down his face. I lost all hope of being rescued. "Payton I love you and I know I will be dying today. I love you and will always be here in your heart." I said "I love you too. I will forever miss you." he said  I could feel maverick pulling the trigger back slowly. I looked down. "Maverick stop!" I herd a voice say I looked up and I was Lani. "mum knows about all of this maverick and cash and you are in massive trouble."she said. "but lani" maverick said. "let these people go. NOW!" she said maverick and cash untied us I ran straight to Payton. I walked over to Lani. "how did you find out? " I said "I saw the kill list on his bed with the place." she said. "thank you." I said. "I think someone is waiting for you." she whispered in my ear. I turned and it was cash. "Look I'm sorry." he said. "whatever." I said with an eye roll.  Payton came over and put his hand on my waist. We all walked out side and caught an uber.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 243 11
❝ i don't know where you're going just get your ass back home ❞ top gun: maverick bradley "rooster" bradshaw x fem oc jake "hangman" seresin x fem o...
35.1K 884 31
Paige a young mum of two having to start over again, can she find love again or will her past come back in the shape of her ex? Oh, for the love of g...
10K 229 21
maverick meets carli, Dani's bestfriend. maverick ends up catching feeling for carli and she returns those feelings. maverick has a past of cheating...
212K 5.4K 35
Hailey Baxter signed a marriage contract with Xavier Anderson, billionaire of Anderson Inc, as she needed money to pay for her mother's hospital bill...