The Secret Romance

By bakerruss

This is a story of how you and Maverick baker sneak around together and try not to get caught. Do you get cau... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
I have entered the whattys
Part 62
Part 63

Part 40

238 15 7
By bakerruss

We all went down stairs and eat breakfast. Me and Payton were first down. Then came josh and kiki. "morning guys" I said. "morning" josh said. We all decided to wake up Jackson and Sophia. We all grabbed a can of silly string. We slowly opened their door. We all stood out either said of the bed. Payton and I had purple silly string and kiki and Josh had yellow. I mouthed 3,2,1 we all open fired on Jackson and Sophia. They woke up and looked really mad at us. We all started laughing. We all went to get ready because we were all going to Universal Studios. I sat on my bed and scrolled through Instagram and saw something disturbing.
New post from cash.baker

Liked by @maverickbaker, @brentrivera, @imalanstokes, @imalexstokes and 369,000 others.

We need to get rid of this couple. I will make them disappear forever. They are just annoying. 😈😈💀💀
@iitspayton @iitspaytonsgirl

@paytonsbiggestfan - leave them alone cash. They are happy together.

@hater02 - yes let's break them apart.

@paytonforlife - if you hurt them we are all coming for you cash.

@iitspaytonsgirl - thank you all for the support. Me and Payton will be fine. (we hope.)💗😘
I showed Payton the post and he looked a little concerned. Sophia, Jackson, josh and kiki burst through the door. "have you seen cash's new post?" Sophia said. "yes I have. I'm well aware of it." I said. "lets just go have fun today and let cashs drama leave us alone for at least one day." I said. We all got dressed and went to get in our cars.
This is mine and Paytons car.

This is Josh and kiki's car

This is Jackson and Sophia's car

We all got in our cars and drove toward Universal Studios. When we arrived. The girls were wearing this

The boys wore..

We all walked in together. A lot of people were looking at us. We didn't care. People recognized the boys and they wanted pictures so the girls and I went and took selfies.

I think they boys realised we were bored waiting for them. They came over and grabbed our hands. We walked in got absolutely trampled by fans.

The boys picked us up and carried us through the crowd. They chased after us. Damn why did I fall for such a cute famous person. I thought to myself. We finally escaped the crowd. The boys decides to go on the jaws ride. While us girls decided to sit and chat. " I have something to say"kiki said. "yeah what's up." Sophia and I said. Just as we said this I heard Payton scream from the jaws ride. "was that Payton? " kiki said. "yeah. He can be a baby sometimes but he's my baby." I said. "anyways what's the news. " we said. "the news is.......

Ha you thought I was gonna spill the tea hell no. I'm not standing like a hoe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 58 16
"You know those are bad for you, right?" Cash gestures to the cigarette between my lips and I nodded, smiling at him. "That's the point." I answer...
246K 4K 37
Topper Thornton, kook by blood and by heart. McKenzie Holmes, kook by blood, pogue by heart. Together by force, but will they really fall for one an...
7K 385 27
[BEING EDITED] You,your brother,your best friend your mom go to Oklahoma for your fathers funeral,but you leave after the funeral in a month and you...
257K 6.6K 35
Hailey Baxter signed a marriage contract with Xavier Anderson, billionaire of Anderson Inc, as she needed money to pay for her mother's hospital bill...