Diary of A Gay Black Teen (bo...

By Les-Vibez

Drama,Lies,Secrets,Love,Lust Life Read to find out more More

Diary of A Gay Black Teen (boyxboy)
All For Nothing
Desperate (Rated-R)
The Talk
Hospitalized
Playa
Baby Mama Drama
(JAY^) Sneakin Off
Breaking It Off
All Because Of The Fight!!!!
Drama Lives In Us
I Care
The Truth Can Even Be Hard To Believe
Even If I Tried I Couldn't AVOID You
Life Is TOO SHORT!!!
S**t Gets Real
Running Away
Losing Myself
Just My IMAGINATION!
Thank U

Back To School

12.7K 284 26
By Les-Vibez

(2 Weeks Later)

“Wake Up” Chris yelled while rocking me back and forth. “Okay, just give me five more minutes." I pleaded. “Get yo a** up, we graduating together.” Where the h**l that come from. “We don't graduate until next year so what you talking about.” I said still laying down. “I'm talking about yo a** failing cause this all you do." “I ain't failing s**t.” I said raising up. “All that got your attention.” “Shut up.” I went on and got ready cause I was tired of hearing Chris a**. I took a quick shower, washed my face and brushed my teeth cause we were already late. I put on my black jeggings, with my white collared shirt, black force, and black hoodie that me and Chris got made at the mall for Trevon. I walked outside just to see Chris with the same thing on. “Really" “What” “Why you always trying to be like me.” “I had this on when yo a** was on the couch sleep so you can gone on with that.” “Quit lying."

“B***h you know you seen me with this f*****g hoodie on.” “And what about the forces.” “I been had these on.” Chris said getting mad. “No you didn't." I laughed and said while getting in the car still trying to prove Chris wrong. “Shut yo a** up, how the h**l yo a** gone tell me what I had on, when you was sleep.” “You Mad or Nahh.” Chris jerked the car in reverse fast as h**l “D**n!” I said holding on to my seat belt. “B***h U Mad Or Nahh.” “Nahh.” I said laughing at how mad I got Chris. Chris Brown- New Flame Blasted through the radio on our way to school. Chris was dogging yellow lights like a motherf****r. When we finally made it, a fight broke out. I rushed slow as h**l to the scene while Chris went and parked the car. Its cold as h**l and these folks out here throwing hands. The principal ran outside and fell trying to get to the fight while the policemen were running behind him. I walked off cause it was too f*****g cold, they wasn't doing nothing now but hugging, and I didn't have time for these crooked a** cops saying s**t to me for standing around observing the fight. I walked over by Chris as he waited for me to come in with him.“Get y'all a** in the school." I heard one of the cops say after I walked off. “Who over there fighting.” Chris asked while blowing his hands. “I don't know them, I was just making sure it wasn't neither one of my sisters or my b***h Kelly.” “Kelly still out of town.” “D**n that's right.”

We put our bags on the table and went through the metal detector. The boy behind me went through the metal detector and went off while I grabbed my bag sitting on the table. The boy quickly ran towards the front door, but was tackled on the floor by one of the police officers coming in. “Give me yo hands.” The police yelled while struggling to put the boy in hand cuffs. He jerked him from off the ground. “Take y'all a** to class.” He yelled again while pointing to the crowd who stood watching. Everybody was walking slow as h**l to class as they searched the boy. “Tre” My twin sisters yelled as I walked down the hallway towards their direction. “Hey.” I said while giving them a hug. “You need to come back home.” “Right, we already lost one brother we can't lose yo a** too.” “Y'all not gone lose me.” I said feeling loved. “S**t we already did, we don't never see you no more.” “I wish mama felt like y'all did.” I said lying, I'd rather stay at Chris house any day than to go back home.” “Just give it sometime, she just going through it, but guess who claim she pregnant.” “Who?” I asked eager to know. “Tammy” “Trevon B***h.” “Yes.” “How y'all know.” “She came and told mama.” “And what she say?” “She went off her a**.” “For real?” I asked while raising my eyebrows. “Yeah that b***h came over there asking for money for an abortion.” “You lying.” I said in f*****g shock. “I swear.” Mya said putting her right hand to the sky. “So did Trevon know.” “She said she just found out, but I think her a** lying.”

“D**n” was all I could say. “Ight we'll see you later Lil bro.” Kya said while they both walked off. I know I was late as h**l on my first day back. “Where yo admit.” The teacher asked as I walked in the classroom. “They not giving them out, they said just go to class.” I lied to keep from walking all the way to the office. “Go get a admit." The teacher yelled while standing now. “I just told you they ain't giving them out, you can buzz the office.” I said sticking with my lie. “Just sit down.” He said annoyed. Like I wasn't gone do that anyway.

“Can I get some make up work.” I asked as the bell rang for the next class. D**n I was that late. “Come after school.” I walked to my next class. “Mr.Smith, where you been.” My chemistry teacher asked. “The hospital.” I lied. “What happened to you?” He asked looking down at my cast. D**n he nosy. “I got hit by a car.” “What, who hit you." He asked hysterically. D**N he so f*****g nosy. “I don't know.” I said easing my way in the class. “Well I'm glad your fine now.” “Hey Tre.” Random folks were speaking to me like I knew them. “Hey.” I said plainly while not trying to be rude. I took a seat in the back and I saw Tony come in the class.

I rolled my eyes at the thought of him talking s**t at the hospital, but all in my face now like we best f*****g friends. “Whats up Boo." He said patting me on my back. “Don't f*****g touch me.” “F**k you then.” “Naw nigga f**k you.” I said loud enough to grab the class attention plus the teacher. “We don't use that type of language in this class.” The teacher said turning red as he spoke. “Yes Sir.” Tony b***h a** replied.

(Lunch)

As I walked in the lunch room I saw a lot of new faces. “Hey, come here.” The principal said while motioning his index finger for me to come his way. I acted like I didn't hear him and kept walking. As soon as I sat down by Chris the principal was standing beside me. “Go to the office, you getting checked out.” “By who.” Both me and Chris asked. “Your parent.” “My mama up there.” I asked surprisingly. “Yes” The principal said and walked off. “Where yo keys I'm not going up there.” “Yo a** can't drive.” “Well take me home, I knew I should of never came, how she...” “The twins.” Chris answered before I even asked. “Just go and see what she want.” I got up and walked slowly up the stairs to the office. When I finally made it she was sitting down. My heart start beating fast. What the h**l she want. I did not wanna go in there. “Hey Ma” I said plainly. She looked towards me with a blank face saying nothing. She got up and I guess that was my cue to follow. I walked to the car slowly and sat on the back seat. The ride was quiet as h**l, this was not like my mama, I ain't never seen her quiet but I guess its a first for everything. As soon as we pulled up in front of my doctor's office, I got too happy but tried not to really show it while I slightly smiled. My mama got out the car and once again I just followed. “Here.” She handed me my Nike sandals as we walked in and sat in the waiting room to get called on. “Tre Smith.” A nurse escorted me to my doctor's office while my mama stayed in the waiting room.

ANOTHER FIRST!

My fine a** doctor came in looking good and smelling good. “How you doing.” “Fine.” You ready to get this cast off.” “Been Ready.” I replied while laying on the bed. “First I need to run a X-ray to check out your limb.” “Okay” I replied as he did his thang. He walked out the room and stayed gone for quite a while. He finally came back. “Everything looks good, so let's get started.” He had some type of saw in his hand that sounded like a lawn mower. “Hold up.” I said as he got closer to my leg. “Its not gone hurt.” He said while rubbing the blade across his hand. “Okay gone do it.” He turned my leg to the side. “See I told you.” He said as he turned my leg over to do the other side. “It tickle.” I said slightly laughing at how scared I was. After he took the cast off, he unwrapped all the cotton that held a lot of my dead skin. “Ugghh” That s**t looked nasty as h**l. “Its suppose to look like that.” My leg looked dead, dry, and pale as h**l.“Yeah that's normal.” He said as he threw the cotton in the garbage. “Can I go now.” “What I'm too boring for you?” He asked trying to be cool and s**t. “Naw.” I replied while laughing. “Just remember be gentle with your leg, don't be rough or try to do anything Rough.” I bust out laughing. “Yeah, you know what In talking about.” He said giving me the eye. Your leg is still in the healing process so be careful and take care of yourself.” “Alright doc." I said while slipping on my sandals and heading back to the waiting room. As soon as I came out my mama got up and walked out the door. D**N I walked to the car and sat back on the backseat. “Who you staying with?” She asked finally speaking. “Chris.” I informed her.

We pulled up in front of Chris house. I got out the car and walked in the yard as she speeds off. “What happened.” Chris ran up to me and asked. “She won't even talk to me.” I said wishing I would of said something other than hey. “She didn't say nothing.” “I mean I spoke and everything but she didn't say nothing.” “D**n, that ain't even like her.”  “That's what I said, it was like she was a f*****g new person.” “Death can do that to a person though.” “Yeah I know, I just hope she ain't still blaming me cause he died.” “Trust me, if she was, that cast would still be on yo leg.” That was kind of True. “What y'all talking bout.” Biran asked coming out the house. “When he get over here.”

“He got over here just before you.” “Whats up Tre” “Hey B, you found somebody yet.” “It depends, how much you selling it for.” “Hold up, so how much they offering.” “10 thousand cash.” “You for real.” “Yeah, but he wanna see what it look like.” “Okay, well let's go show him.” “Come on.” Me and Biran drove to the dude house in the charger while Chris followed. “So how you know this dude.” “Just somebody I work with.” “Where you work at.” “Im more like a entrepreneur. “Aw, I see you one of them." “One of who.” He said turning down the radio. “Never mind.” I said not trying to judge when I could really be wrong. “Naw speak your mind.” “You hustling.” I asked. “If selling my CDs a hustle then, everyday.” “My bad I just thought... ” “Its all good. ” “So let me hear some.” “Let me hold some.” “You charging me to listen to your song.” “Just my hustle.” He said while pulling into Jay drive way. “Hold Up.” Biran pressed down on the breaks hard as h**l. “Whats wrong. ” “This the house.” “Yeah, there he go right there.” “Oh my God.” “What.” “You right this car is worth way more than that let's go.” “When I say that.” “Let's just go.” I yelled getting agitated. “I can't be rude, I gotta at least tell him it ain't for sell no more.” “Yo a** better call and tell him that s**t.” “Whats up with you the mane right there." “B, listen to me, if you drive up there all h**l gone break loose.” “What you know him or some.”

ONLY IF HE KNEW.

Please Vote and COMMENT.

Do u think Tammy is telling truth about about being  pregnant???

Will Tre's mama ever get back to her self???

Should B go to Jay house even though Tre TOLD him not too???

Tell Me What Y'all Think
Update Coming Soon
MUCH LOVE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 77.8K 47
𝐎𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐚𝐥𝐬..
14.4K 179 6
Elijah life changes once his former best friend gets out of prison. He has a couple of secrets that he's trying to keep from his loving Mother but wi...
Moani By nell_15

Teen Fiction

193K 4.9K 51
Read to find out 🥰
131K 1.9K 70
Read to find out