That Moment (Harry styles/Sel...

By elizabeth_756

Meet Claire Woods she's a famous successful celebrity. She's terrified of love but why? She has everything in... More

Hi my name is. . . :)
- Chapter 1 -
- Chapter 2 -
- Chapter 3 -
- Chapter 4 -
- Chapter 5 -
- Chapter 6 -
- Chapter 7 -
- Chapter 8 -
- Chapter 9 -
- Chapter 10 -
- Chapter 11 -
- Chapter 12 -
- Chapter 13 -
- Chapter 14 -
- Chapter 15 -
- Chapter 16 -
- Chapter 17 -
- Chapter 18 -
- Chapter 19 -
- Chapter 20 -
- Chapter 21 -
- Chapter 22 -
- Chapter 23 -
- Chapter 24 -
- Chapter 25 -
- Chapter 26 -
- Chapter 27 -
- Chapter 28 -
- Chapter 29 -
- Chapter 30 -
- Chapter 31 -
- Chapter 32 -
- Chaper 33 -
- Chapter 34 -
- Chapter 35 -
- Chapter 36 -
- Chapter 37 -
- Chapter 38 -
- Chapter 39 -
- Chapter 40 -
- Chapter 41-
- Chapter 42 -
- Chapter 43 -
- Chapter 44 -
- Chapter 45 -
- Chapter 46 -
- Chapter 47 -
- Chapter 48 -
- Chapter 49 -
- Chapter 50 -
- Chapter 51 -
- Chapter 52 -
- Chapter 53 -
- Chapter 54 -
- Chapter 56 -
- Chapter 57 -
- Chapter 58 -
- Chapter 59 -
- Chapter 60 -
- Chapter 61 -
- Chapter 62 -
- Chapter 63 -
- Chapter 64 -
- Chapter 65 -
- Chapter 66 -
- Chapter 67 -
- Chapter 68 -
- Chapter 69 -
- Chapter 70 -
- Chapter 71 -
- Chapter 72 -
- Chapter 73 -
- Chapter 74 -
- Chapter 75 -
- Chapter 76 -
- Chapter 77 -
- Chapter 78 -
- Chapter 79 -
- Chapter 80 -
- Chapter 81 -
- Chapter 82 -
- Chapter 83 -
- Chapter 84 -
- Chapter 85 -
- Chapter 86 -
- Chapter 87 -
- Chapter 88 -
- Chapter 89 -
- Chapter 90 -
- Chapter 91 -
- Chapter 92 -
- Chapter 93 -
- Chapter 94 -
- Chapter 95 -
- Chapter 96 -
- Chapter 97 -
- Epilogue -
Authors Note

- Chapter 55 -

596 18 3
By elizabeth_756

~ CLAIRE's POV ~

Today was the night before I leave and we were all in London. My mom, grandmother, grandfather, stepdad, uncle Simon, Paul, Lou, Lux, Tom, BTR, and my brothers were here. Victoria was who knows where. The guys organized all this for me, it's like a goodbye party.

"Claire I'm going to miss you." Lou smiled at me while holding baby Lux.

"I'll miss you too who's going to help me control the boys." Paul laughed and we all joined in.

"Well you have Daddy direction over there." I pointed over at Liam.

"Oh Liam he's really the mature one out of all of them isn't he? You'd expect Louis being the oldest but he's actually the childish one of all including Harry." Tom said.

"Their all childish. Liam is actually childish too he just doesn't show it." Paul said. We all laughed some more until my grandparents walked over.

"Darling we have to leave." My grandmother said kissing my cheeks.

"We have a flight for Japan in 4 hours. Were going to check on the company and of course taste the new chocolate they've shipped over." My grandfather said.

"Well I'll see you in a month." They nodded and said goodbye to everyone.

"How you feeling?" I turned around and saw Zayn.

"I'm fine." He looked at me and then hugged me from behind. He put his head on my shoulder.

"I'm going to miss you ALOT. You know we all love you right?" I nodded. "We see you as a sister and I promise if something happens while your gone I'll tell you." He stared into my eyes intensly.

"We'll all tell you." I heard from behind Zayn. Louis, Liam, and Niall walked over to me and hugged me each giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"We promise if Harry does something we'll all tell you." Niall said kissing my forehead.

"We all told you this before but we just wanted to remind you." Liam said putting his arm around my waist.

"Claire bear don't leave me!" Louis fake cried into my neck.

"Speaking of that where's Little Mix?"

"They had to stay late at night in the studio but Perrie told me to tell you that her and the girls are going to the airport tomorrow to say goodbye." Zayn said.

My eyes wandered to the large window and I stared off into space. The stars were out shining and I thought of not being able to be here with Harry. Were going to be miles away but still under the same sky and the same moon. I smiled at the cheesy thought.

"Why are you smiling?" I turned around and saw Harry. I took in his physical appearance and tried to memorize every feature because I wouldn't be able to see him in a month. It's a month and I'm sure other people have been away longer so I shouldn't be complaining.

"Just stuff." I smiled at him.

"C'mon people are asking for you." He held out his hand and we intertwined our fingers.

- - - -

"Claire are you ok?" Harry asked while we were in the van outside the airport. I looked out the window and took in what I was seeing. Thousands of fans have swarmed the whole entrance of the airport. I looked down and fixed my blue skinny jeans, and superman t shirt.

"Claire bear?" Perrie asked. Jade took my hand and gave it a squeeze. I put on my denim jacket.

"I'm ok. Dani when is my flight?" She looked at me confused.

"Uh in . . . . 2 hours why?" She said putting her phone away.

"Post pone and set it for maybe 5 hours." I asked still looking outside. I put on my superman SnapBack and fixed my beats around my neck.

"Ok but why?" They all looked at me waiting for my answer.

"So I can have 4 hours with my fans of course." I smiled at them.

~ HARRY's POV ~

When those words left her mouth I smiled warmly at her and I noticed Simon was doing the same as well as everybody else. Claire was just so sweet and innocent, I'm hoping she stays like this always.

Paul and Josh including other bodyguards led us thru the crowd of screaming fans. I noticed a fan fell down and I stopped but Claire had noticed that she quickly ran to help her up.

"Are you ok?" She asked with genuine concern. The girl looked at her, eyes wide.

"Mmm hmm can I um have your autograph?" She asked shyly looking down.

"Of course sweetie follow me." Claire smiled. I looked over at the lads and they all had smiles on their faces.

"So um Josh can you and Paul come out their with me?" Claire asked. They both nodded and they walked out the airport entrance. We all stayed inside while Claire was taking pictures and signing autographs.

I looked at her face as she took pictures. Her eyes sparked and the smile was sincere, kind, and warm. Claire's fans meant the world to them as they did to us. A whole month without Claire. Can I get through this?

Of course I can and most couples go longer periods of time apart so this shouldn't affect our relationship. The media was following me everywhere so she would know what I've been up too and the lads tell her everything. I'm hoping the media won't make up some story and make me look like a dick. The paps weren't all kind to me, I've been called many things. Did I cry? No of course I didn't because they don't know anything about me.

"Harry c'mon were going to take some pictures?" Niall said. I walked over to them and we all walked out into the crowd of fans.

- - - -

"My hand hurts." Claire said twisting her wrists and massaging her fingers. I walked over and took them into my hand. Her hands were so soft and small compared to my large hands. I started rubbing circles onto them and kissed her knuckles.

"Ok Claire 10 min before you leave." Dani yelled interrupting our moment.

"Don't leave." I said against her neck. "Stay with me and tell them you can't go."

She ran her hands thru my curls softly. I groaned. I'm going to miss this! "I can't do that love I have to leave and help out." She kissed my forehead.

I layed my head against her chest for a few more min taking in her scent. I know weird but her scent is something I've grown to love and adore. I'm going to miss her soft breathing and her hair that wakes me up in the morning by tickling my face. Her hands that caress my face at night to help me sleep. Those eyes that enchant me and put me into a spell whenever she asks for something. Those soft pink lips that fit perfectly with mine. That smile she flashes me and that laugh. I let out a sigh while buring my face further into her neck.

"Claire it's time let's go." Dani walked in. Claire nodded and lifted my head.

"Let's go." She took my hand and led me to where the other lads and girls were.

"Take care alright." Liam said kissing her cheek. She nodded and went to hug the rest of the lads.

"Oh love were going to miss you!" Jesy said and all 4 girls hugged Claire with her being in the middle.

"Paul take care of the lads and tell Lou and Lux I love them." She said while hugging Paul. He nodded and kissed her forehead.

Liam and Danielle went off to the side, I'm guessing to say goodbye.

"I'm going to miss you curly." Claire said putting her arms around my neck. I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her nose making her giggle.

"I'm going to miss you too babe. I love you!" I rubbed my nose against hers softly.

"I love you too." I looked over and saw Danielle getting ready to walk out and board the private plane.

"Claire it's time." Josh said. She nodded and looked up at me.

"I'll be back soon." Claire said with one last kiss. She walked with Josh and when she was about to leave she turned around and waved at us. She looked at me and blew me a kiss and with that she disappeared.

(A/N uh oh Claire's gone for a month what could happen? Today's my birthday so I thought as a gift to you all I could update I hope you enjoyed so far!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 8K 41
My father's death lead to my mother remarrying to another man in less than a year. She replaced the only man that knew how to stay and the one man th...
39.5K 1.1K 64
Andrea Rose Andrea lost her memory four years ago, and has yet to get answers. What caused her to lose her memory? What was life like before? Was sh...
76.8K 1.2K 61
(This book is getting edited) when i felt in love i thought that i felt for the wrong guy but then he became my destiny. justin bieber... he made me...
9.8K 293 18
This is a story about cate and y/n and how they got closer and closer after an unexpected meeting. Just enjoy:) (IMPORTANT!!! This is just a fanfic I...