Bughead oneshots

By bughead001

I write bughead and sprousehart oneshots and stories. More

You're my kind of perfection
Are you drunk?
She was his weakness.
A real boyfriend
Oops!
I follow her on Instagram?
Good night, soulmate
Busted
Just cuddle with me, please?
Who was that girl you hugged earlier?
my soulmate is beautiful
Home
let's go fucking public
I'm his little spoon
Here goes nothing
Why do you never respond anymore?
And you look so fucking good in my clothes
I'm just a fling, remember?
The serpent king is here
j.c.j
We're allowed to participate in that?
I'm moving to you
Let's get out of here
You're pretty great. You know that, Cooper?
Just being seventeen
I miss you
I'll wait.
Is this seat taken?
Dude! That's my sister!
Pizza and DQ, coming right up, babe
He playing soccer in there or something?
You look pretty, I want to kiss you.
This girl is on fire.

Just being seventeen; the sequel

1.8K 44 5
By bughead001

Part 2. This is more of the actual Riverdale universe, and the stuff that has happened in Riverdale has happened here too. This is just Betty and Jughead making it work with their situations and still are able to act like a couple. Written in March/April 2019 and not finished until a year later lol.
.

Fine. We're damaged. Really damaged. But that does not make us wise.

We're not special. We're not different. We don't choose who lives or dies.

Let's be normal.

See bad movies. Sneak a beer and watch tv.

"Hey, Betts," Jug smiled as he walked up to her at school, and kissed her softly on the lips, hand finding his way to the back of her neck. As he pulled back, it dropped so his arm was around her shoulders.

"What do you have in 1st period?" He asked.

"AP biology," she muttered and rolled her eyes, "it's awful" she added, reaching a hand up to the one hanging from her shoulder to lace their fingers together.

"Poor baby," he pouted, "I'll walk you, though" he said, grinning at her.

"You're so cute," she giggled, touching her fingers to his chin as they walked. He scoffed, "I have a reputation to uphold, lovely," he grumbled.

"And sexy, super-sexy," She said, voice a bit louder for people to hear her more clearly and looked mischievously up at him. "Content?" She asked, and he nodded wryly, "very".

"We still on for tonight, though?" He questioned, as they stopped outside her classroom. Betty laughed, "well, I basically live with you now, so yeah, we're still on for tonight," she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I love you," she whispered as she hugged him, and then, "did you buy a new cologne?"

He nodded, "Love you too, babe. See you at lunch. And we have AP English together first after lunch, too, right?"

"Yeah. See you," she kissed his cheek, and walked off, waving at him from inside her classroom.

.

Later, after they'd gotten home and Jughead had showered and Betty changed into something a lot more comfortable, they went downstairs and seated themselves on the couch in the living room.

He wrapped his arms around her, as he rested against the side of the couch, rather than the back, and she quite literally wrapped herself around him live a vice.

FP and Alice were out, getting some stuff for JB's birthday next week, and were going out to dinner afterwards, so they had the house to themselves for a couple hours.

"What do you wanna do, Betts?" He asked, as he plopped back down on the couch after getting them some beers.

"Can we just watch a shitty movie and make out?" She questioned tiredly, playing with the hem of his shirt, looking up into his eyes.

He grinned widely, "if I ever say no to something like that, send me to the doctor, 'cause I can't be well if I ever disagree to this" he teased, re-wrapping his arms around her in a hug as she laid on his chest. He leaned up to kiss her. A kiss that was slow and sloppy, all tongue and teeth.

He moaned lightly into his mouth as she caught his bottom lip between her teeth, before she pulled back. She picked up the remote, "I'll just put on something we've seen before," she muttered, and turned on Harry Potter and the Philosophers stone.

He kissed her again as the movie started playing, hands securely on her backside, palming and squeezing her ass lightly. This time it was her turn to moan into his mouth.
.
.

We'll bake brownies,

Betty and Jughead were alone in the house again.

Their parents were at the school waiting for JB and her friends to get out so they could go straight to the birthday party at their house.

"Juggie?" Betty called from the kitchen.

"Hmm?" He asked as he entered, hair still slightly wet from his shower, missing its beanie.

He was pulling on a white tank and blue flannel pajama pants already sat along his long legs.

He came up to her, an arm resting along her shoulder as he stood before her.

"Your dad told us to make the brownies so they're hot for the kids when they arrive." She said, running her hands along his broad shoulders and down his chest.

"Okay," he muttered quietly and leaned down to kiss her quickly. "Let's get to work then."

Betty had already gotten all their ingredients out and ready, she'd started the preheating of the oven, so all they had to do was mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl, and mix the wet ones after and pour the wet into the dry and whisk it up.

Just as Betty was about to pour the mixture into the pan, Jughead swept a finger through it and ran it down her face, down the side of her cheek.

She opened her mouth in a silent gasp and looked at her boyfriend. He was trying to hide his smile, looking at her with such mirth in his eyes.

"Jughead Jones!" She yelled turning her body towards him and narrowing her eyes.

He hummed, acting oblivious, "what?"

"You are awful!" Betty exclaimed, pouring the rest of the mixture in the pan and shoving it in the oven.

He laughed at her and wrapped his arms around her from the back, kissing the cheek where the brownie mix was at and licking it off.

"I'm sorry, baby," he muttered and leaned to kiss the last of the chocolate off of her cheek.

Betty hummed, "you're weird," she said and grabbed a handful of flour that he didn't see because his face was buried in her hair.

"Juggie?" She said innocently, he lifted his head and as he opened his mouth to respond she threw the handful of flour in his face and turned in his grip and rubbed it into his face and hair.

He closed his eyes and let her do it.

"Guess I deserved that," he muttered before grabbing her hips and lifting her onto the kitchen counter.

"You're naughty." He stated, getting close enough to her face for his nose to brush her cheek lightly with every movement.

"You were naughty first," She stated breathlessly, his closeness making her breathe more heavily.

She looked at him and promptly burst out laughing at the state of his hair and face. The flour was all over, making his skin pale and grainy and covered in the substance, and she'd rubbed it into his hair real good, the white showing contrast against his dark locks. She jumped off the counter and headed over to get a kitchen towel and ran it under some water. She walked back over to him and jumped back onto the counter to get a better look at his face. She giggled as she started wiping him clean.

"I can't get it all out of your hair, gorgeous, I'm sorry," she pouted. "Guess I'll have to shower again," he shrugged and smiled.

Jughead looked in her eyes for a few seconds before his eyes flicked down to her mouth and back up.

She wrapped her legs around his waist to bring the rest of his body close to her as well. Her hands were cupping the back of his neck, fingers combing lightly through his dark locks, where the flour hadn't reached, still soft and fluffy and slightly wet.

He kissed her. His lips were soft and tasted slightly like chocolate from their tasting session earlier, but also a lot like flour, which made her laugh against his mouth. Their kiss wasn't exactly a kiss, as the both of them were smiling wide, so really they were just grinning against each other's lips.

"You're a dork," Jughead muttered against her, wrapping his arms around her waist to bring her closer, and settled his mouth fully on hers.

She moaned and wrapped her arms around his neck.

Just as he had began moving his pelvis against her, the door opened and many little kids ran in, including Jellybean, his dad and her mom.

He groaned and pulled away just as all the kids had noticed them in their position and started giggling.

He helped her off the counter.

"Brownies are in the oven, mr. Jones," Betty smiles, face flushed red in embarrassment.

"We're going upstairs, dad, call us if you need anything." Jug finished and grabbed her hand and pulled her with him up the stairs.

The last Alice and FP heard before the soft click of the door shutting, were soft giggles and the indistinctive sound of lips smacking against one another.
.
.

or go bowling.

"Okay Betts, I have a great idea!" Jughead said as he entered their shared bedroom.

She was at the desk, doing her math homework.

"What?" She asked, spinning her chair around to face him as he plopped on their bed.

"I know everything has been a lot lately," he said sympathetically, "come here, baby."

She put her pencil down and got up from her chair. She lay down next to her boyfriend on the bed.

"Hi," she whispered to him, laying on her side

He smiled softly at her, running the back of his hand down her cheek. "Let's go bowling," he said, wiggling his eyebrows.

Betty laughed, "what?" She smiled at him.

"I want to take you on a date. Right now," he pulled her closer by her shoulders and her head rested on his chest, one of his arms behind his head.

"Not a pops date. That doesn't count. A real date." He looked down at her, "I don't think we've ever really been on a real date."

Betty smiled, "we've been at the Bijou a couple times," she stated.

"Yeah, I guess." He shrugged, "I wish the drive in was still open." He grinned at her mischievously, "we'd have sex all over the car while the movies played."

She rolled her eyes, "true," she laughed.

He pressed a kiss to the top of her head as she nodded. She yawned and he grinned.

"How about," he started, shifting them so they were laying down, "we take a nap—"

She laughed, "—of course you'd want a nap."

"Don't interrupt me," he chuckled, laying a finger on her lips to silence her playfully.

She pressed a kiss to his finger and let him continue.

"As I was saying," he gave her a look and she giggled. "I think, we should have a nap and then," he pressed a quick kiss to her lips, "we should go bowling. Like a normal teenage couple, and take our thoughts away from, for example," he blew out a breath that tickled her face, and pretended to count on his fingers, "our dating parents, or.."

Betty interrupted him again, "can we maybe not talk about that. I still want to have some loud ass sex just to show them that we're still here and that we were here first."

Jughead laughed, "we can work on that later," he winked, "but right now—"

"—We'll have a nap," Betty giggled and pressed a kiss to his lips.

"I love you." She said once they'd settled in a more comfortable sleeping position, and both had shed their jeans, 'cause who can sleep with jeans on?

"Love you more, Betty." He mumbled into her hair, pressing a kiss to her neck.

.

When Betty woke an hour and a half later Jughead was still wrapped tightly around her, snoring lightly into her hair. She sighed and wrapped her own arms tighter around his bare waist, cuddling even closer into his chest. She pressed a kiss over his heart and heard by the change in his breathing that he'd woken up as well.

"Hi," she said quietly, looking up at him from her position on his chest. He grinned sleepily down at her and rolled them over. He reached over to the nightstand and pulled out two breath mints. He popped one in his mouth and she opened hers with a smile and he popped one into hers too.

"Now I can kiss you," he murmured and looked at her with that soft look he gets around her. She smiled up at him as she chewed her mint carefully.

When they were done with their mints he finally leans down to kiss her softly.

"Let's go bowling, baby," she smiled against his mouth, making their teeth clink together when he started grinning too. "Yeah, we need to get up!"

He rolled off her and sat at the edge of their bed. She got up next to him and walked off the bed in only her thong and a t-shirt. He slapped her ass as she passed him and she shrieked and laughed at him.

"Get dressed, Juggie!" She giggled at him as she bent over to pick up her jeans from earlier off of the floor.

He groaned, eyes glued to her naked ass, "you cannot bend over like that in no clothes, Elizabeth." He growled in a strangled voice.

She giggled, "sorry, baby," she pouted and pulled her pants on quickly. She threw his to him and pointed her finger at him, "clothes. Now."

He got dressed and she was brushing her hair, about to put it up in a ponytail when he came up behind her, "keep it down?" he asked sweetly, running a hand through it gently.

"Okay," she smiled and turned around, wrapping her arms around his neck in a hug.

"Can I wear this shirt? It's yours," she asked him.

"You don't even have to asks, Betts," he said and kissed her temple.

.

They were in the middle of their bowling round when Jughead started complaining about his stomach growling. "Just order a burger or a pizza from the counter, Jug," Betty said and went to throw her ball.

She scored a 9 and groaned when the tenth pin shook slightly before standing still.

She was ahead by 10 points at their seventh round, three more to go.

Jughead clapped his hands at her, "good job, baby," he told her and pulled her into his lap to kiss her lips. "Not good enough," she groaned and buried her face in his neck.

He chuckled, "you're ahead of me by 19 points," he informed her, and squeezed her tight.

"It's your turn, Juggie," she said quietly and kissed him before getting off him so he could go roll the ball.

He scored a strike and whooped loudly when he turned to her. He walked back to her, "only 9 behind now," he wiggled his eyebrows playfully at her and she pushed at his chest jokingly.

They continued for another 2 turns and in the end, Betty won by 5 points and she wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled up at him pointedly.

"I won," she gloated and he rolled his eyes at her, "by 5 points," he pointed out and she giggled, "that is 5 points more than you," she stuck her tongue out at him.

He smiled at her and kissed her, "congratulations," he whispered and she smiled, "thanks. Wanna go to pops?"

He groaned, "I thought you'd never ask."

________________________________
an: someone asked for a part two of the just being seventeen one shot I wrote a year ago, and I remembered that I actually already had a sequel half-way finished, so I pulled it up and wrote the end, which I apologize is so rushed, and here it is! I feel like you can see the change in writing between the old-me writing and the new-me-writing lol.

Word count: 2618

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.5K 1.1K 24
The title says it all. Angst,Fluff,Sad, and a but of smut (ONLY BUGHEAD AND SPROUSHEART)
132K 4.7K 25
Her life changed after that quiet buzz of her phone. Or... Betty is a typical teenage girl, with a little too controlling mother, a loving father, tw...
49.9K 667 27
random one shots of everyone's favorite couple ")
50.8K 485 19
Lots of Sprousehart oneshots Please enjoy ๐Ÿ˜Š P.s. there may be some smut involved. If there is then there will be this 'โš ๏ธ' Love S โค๏ธ