The Secret Romance

By bakerruss

This is a story of how you and Maverick baker sneak around together and try not to get caught. Do you get cau... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
I have entered the whattys
Part 62
Part 63

Part 35

313 13 14
By bakerruss

I fell asleep scrolling through Payton's instagram. I woke up to 2 texts. One from Cody

And one from Payton

I ran to the front door and opened it there stood Payton, Sophia, Jackson and Chase. They all hugged me but Payton hugged me really tight. He let go and they came inside. "why are you guys here? " I said. "we are here for the weekend."Sophia said. "does Cody know? "I said. "yes he knows. He planned it. " chase said. We all decided to watch a movie. We went and sat on the couch. We put on the movie the kissing booth. I sat next to Payton, Sophia next to Jackson and Chase inbetween us.  Payton had his arm around me and I leaned on his shoulder. Sophia and Jackson did the same. Chase looked at us all. "can you guys please stop being cute couples for like 10minutes because I'm still single." he said we all looked at him. Me and Payton decided to go to my bed and lay down. "look baby girl  please come back with us and you can live with me." he said as soon as he said this the door was bashed down. It was cash and maverick with guns. Payton pushed me behind him. "we don't want trouble we just want the girl." they said.  "you can't have her" Sophia said. "oh look your standing up for you little friend. Jackson keep your girl in check or I will shoot her." he said Jackson pulled Sophia closer. "oh and Chase our tik tok eboy. Your ugly in those clothes please just change it if soft boy season mate." maverick said. "now where is payton because  she would be with him." he said. None of my friends replied "cash tie them up." maverick said.  Maverick walked toward my bed room and the door swung open. I remember Payton hugging me close to him and then I blacked out. I woke up tied to Payton back to back. I grabbed his hand. Sophia was tied to jackson and Chase was tied up like a loner. "WTF do you want maverick." I said. He walked over to me and leaned down to my face. "you played me along. So I'm giving payback." he said. "1. I never played you along I really did like you. 2.you are your brother are crazy." I said. After I said that Cody burst in. He shot cash and maverick in the back.  He untied us. He handed me the gun. I threw it next to them.  "wait" maverick said "maverick sweetie pie grow some balls. When you stop acting like a little kid about this situation come and talk to me.  Same goes with you cash. MIKE DROP." I said as I walked out. I went home and went to bed. I fell asleep before Payton even got in bed. Tomorrow is the day I move away from the bakers. Or so I think............
What's gonna happen?
We all love a good cliff hanger

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 56 16
"You know those are bad for you, right?" Cash gestures to the cigarette between my lips and I nodded, smiling at him. "That's the point." I answer...
4K 100 16
"𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝑚𝑦 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑" You went to kindergarten with none other than Maverick and Cash baker who are now famous. All three of you wer...
11.9K 358 29
Wanna hang out this Saturday? Sure what could go wrong Started: 12-23-18 Finished: 10-14-19
6.8K 385 27
[BEING EDITED] You,your brother,your best friend your mom go to Oklahoma for your fathers funeral,but you leave after the funeral in a month and you...