The Contract

By Btsfan_4eva

Previously known as Married to my sister's fiancé "Are you......Emily Jones? The biological daughter of Mr. a... More

C H A P T E R O N E
C H A P T E R T W O
C H A P T E R T H R E E
C H A P T E R F O U R
C H A P T E R F I V E
C H A P T E R S I X
C H A P T E R S E V E N
C H A P T E R E I G H T
C H A P T E R N I N E
C H A P T E R T E N
C H A P T E R E L E V E N
C H A P T E R T W E L V E
C H A P T E R T H I R T E E N
C H A P T E R F O U R T E E N
C H A P T E R F I F T E E N
C H A P T E R S I X T E E N
C H A P T E R S E V E N T E E N
C H A P T E R E I G H T E E N
C H A P T E R N I N E T E E N
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y-O N E
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y-T W O
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y-T H R E E
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y-F O U R
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y-F I V E
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y-S I X
N O T A N U P D A T E
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y-S E V E N
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y-E I G H T
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y-N I N E
C H A P T E R T H I R T Y
C H A P T E R T H I R T H Y-O N E
C H A P T E R T H I R T Y-T W O
C H A P T E R T H I R T Y-T H R E E
C H A P T E R T H I R T Y-F O U R
C H A P T E R T H I R T Y-F I V E
C H A P T E R T H I R T Y-S I X
C H A P T E R T H I R T Y-S E V E N
A U T H O R ' S N O T E
C H A P T E R T H I R T Y-E I G H T
C H A P T E R T H I R T Y-N I N E
C H A P T E R F O R T Y
C H A P T E R F O R T Y-T W O
C H A P T E R F O R T Y-T H R E E
A U T H O R ' S N O T E
C H A P T E R F O R T Y-F O U R
C H A P T E R F O R T Y-F I V E
E M I L Y ' S P O V
C H A P T E R F O R T Y-S I X
C H A P T E R F O R T Y-S E V E N
C H A P T E R F O R T Y-E I G H T
C H A P T E R F O R T Y-N I N E
C H A P T E R F I F T Y
A U T H O R ' S N O T E
C H A P T E R F I F T Y-O N E
C H A P T E R F I F T Y-T W O
C H A P T E R F I F T Y-T H R E E
E P I L O G U E
A U T H O R ' S N O T E (New book!!)
A/N (read now!)
A U T H O R ' S N O T E (READ NOW!!)
B O N U S C H A P T E R
A U T H O R ' S N O T E
B O N U S C H A P T E R
A U T H O R ' S N O T E
**New book**
NEW BOOK
NEW DESCRIPTION
VERY IMPORTANT
DON'T WORRY!
SOLD TO MR. MARIANO| TRAILER

C H A P T E R F O R T Y-O N E

258K 8.3K 1.2K
By Btsfan_4eva

*Edited

Xavier's pov.

[HOURS AGO]

"Get everything done by tomorrow morning" I commanded my secretary over the phone and he replied with a 'yes sir'

"Good. We'll talk about this tomorrow" I said to him and hang up.

I've been a little frustrated today because Emily was angry with me but I do feel better after she agreed to stop being angry at me but still...I know she would still be angry at me. God, I know her so well.

I was currently in my office finishing up my work for today when my mind suddenly wonders off to Emily again. I wonder what she's doing...

Looking at the time, I saw that it was almost eight so I took out my phone to send a text to Emily.

Xavier--be back by eight

I didn't want her to stay out too late because I'm afraid there's some nasty pervert out there who might do something to her. I was already angry when I imagine her just talking to a guy. Maybe a bartender or waiter.

Hmm...I wonder where Abby took her?

Emily--hehknsyejwmnshdisl

I frown at her reply. Why would she type random letters to me? Exiting my message app, I went to my tracker and searched for her name. I've installed a tracker just in case she's lost or try to run away.

Her name popped up and I tapped on it. The page loaded up and I tap on the map area where it'll tell me where she is. I clenched my jaw when I saw that the app told me she was at a bar'--club.

What is she doing there?!

So she's at a bar and just typed random letters to me which gives me a sense that she might be.....drunk.

Growling at the thought of a bartender actually flirting with her, I first changed into a Jean and a T-shirt, I left my office, exit the house and enter my car speeding off to the club.

Abby.....you're so dead for taking my wife there.

[PRESENT]

I pulled up at the club and exit my car before entering. There were many eyes on me as I made my way to the bar. "Mr. Stephano....looking for a lady to meet your needs?" A woman bravely walked towards me while trying to seduce me and I push her away.

"F**king putana" I mumbled to myself while I continue to make my way to the bar. There were a lot of people at the club dancing.

"Hey sugar..." another woman said approaching me. She had on a mini green dress. Her boobs were out and the dress was so short that you would think it's a top. She had blonde--fake blonde hair and long lashes while there was pink lipstick on her lips.

She looked so fake...

Comparing her to Emily, she was nothing. Emily was just natural. No plastic surgery, no fake hair, no nothing and that's what I like about her.

I ignored her and continue to pass through the crowd until I finally met the bar. My eyes scanned for Emily and I saw her talking to Abby. She was wearing ripped jeans and a black off-the-shoulder top.

I smiled because she obeyed me but then again, she can make a plastic bag look good on her.

Sighing, my eyes were met with Abby and I heard her mouthed a cuss word looking over Emily's shoulder at me.

Emily suddenly turned around and our eyes met.

"Oh hey, Xavier!!" She said loudly and waved at me while laughing.

I walked towards them and saw Abby shaking I fear. Yep, she's gonna pay for this.

"Hey" she greeted nervously while giving me a nervous smile.

"We'll talk about this when we get home," I said while glaring at her and turn to Emily who was smiling to herself.

"Let's go, Emily," I said to her while taking her hands and she pulled her hands away before saying a 'no' while shaping her mouth in an 'O' shape.

"You can't be here the entire night Emily," I said to her and she shook her head no.

"I don't want to leave," she said while crying.

Yep, she's drunk.

"Open my car door, I'll be out in a minute," I said to Abby while throwing her my key and she caught it before leaving.

"Abby! Are you leaving me?!" She called out while Abby walks away. Abby gives her an apologetic look before walking out of the club.

"Do you want to go with Abby?" I asked her and she thought for a while before she nodded.

"Okay, I'll take you," I said and grabbed her hands. She didn't fight this time. She just got up and followed---correction--stumbled while I held unto her hips.

"Hey sweetheart, you forgot your purse," A guy said to her and she turned around and took the purse for the guy before smiling at him. "Bye~," she said and waved while I glared at the man.

He's really brave...

"See you around....sexy," he said to her and I suddenly found myself grabbing onto his shirt while lifting him in the air. "You say another word to her and I'll make sure you don't see you member down there again" I threatened him and he suddenly began to tremble.

"I-I'm sorry. I-I didn't know she b-belong to y-you" he stuttered and I slammed his head into the wall before turning away.

"Stronzo" I mumbled and grabbed unto Emily's hips to give her support. She wasn't even paying attention to what I was doing. She was busy staring at a glass of alcohol. (Translation: Asshole)

"Where's Abby?" She asked as we exit the club.

"She's in her car. We'll follow her" I lied and she nodded before placing her in the car.

I sat in the driver's seat and sped off home while she kept ranting about me giving her hickeys and smacking her and then she started talking about Mark, who cheated on her and she cussed at him.

"I just wanna kill him!" She said angrily and I couldn't agree more.

We pulled up a few minutes later at my house and I exit the car before taking her out. "Where's Abby?" Was the first thing she asked after we entered the house.

"She's inside the living room," I told her and she stumbled into the living room.

"Caleb!" She happily shouted and shower his face with kisses.

Not fair.

"Mom, what's wrong with Aunty?" Caleb asked Abby when he says she was staring at the TV that wasn't even on.

"Aunty is.....not well" Abby replied to Caleb and he stared at Emily who was now laughing for no reason at all.

"Okay, let's go upstairs," I said to her and she shook her head no.

"Emily...." I began while rubbing my head in frustration.

This is way harder than I thought.

"No....he wants to give me a hickey!" She squealed out while backing away from me and I saw Joshua laughing while Abby tried to get Caleb out of the living room.

"Mommy....what's a hickey?" Caleb pulled unto Abby's shirt and asked.

"Caleb....how about I get you chocolate to eat right now?" she asked him while trying to avoid his question and he nodded happily.

"Ouu....can I get some too?" Emily asked like a child desperate for candies.

"No, we're going upstairs!" I said to her and scooped her in my hands before walking towards the stairs while she tried to get out of my grip.

"Stop moving around" I warned her but she didn't bother listening to me.

"Let go of me you.....Cow!!" She yelled at me and I held her closer to me so it would be harder for her to escape out of my grip.

We finally entered the bedroom and I locked the door from the outside before letting her down on the bed. "You kidnapper!" She yelled before trying to escape through the door out failed because it's locked.

"I'm so done with you! I'm going to Cody Simpson" she said to me while folding her arms and I clenched my jaw just listening to her saying that.

"No you're not leaving me," I said sternly to her and she rolled her eyes before glaring at me.

Her face suddenly became pale and she began to stumble around trying to balance herself. "Are you okay?" I also while approaching her.

"Why is the room spinning?" She asked while she stumbled.

"What are you talking about?" I asked and I watched as her eyes suddenly rolled at the back of her head before her knees went weak and I quickly caught her before she hit the ground.

"Emily..." I called her but no reply.

"What happened?" Abby, who suddenly popped out of no, where asked.

"She passes out. Can you go get me a painkiller and a glass water?" I asked and she nodded before leaving.

I took her to the bathroom and placed her in the tub before bathing her. After I was done, I lay her on our bed and slipping on one of my shirts on her again. Yes, I like her wearing my shirts. I find it hot.

I left her before taking a bath and changed into my boxer before laying next to her and fell asleep.

...

Okay, I'm throwing another Chapter out because you guys requested it in the last chapter and because I love you guys💞

Question: what do you guys think of Xavier's attitude towards Emily?

Okay, this is all for now. No more....I'm too tired.

Anyways, thanks for commenting and voting on my last chapter 😊 please do so again, thank you.

See you tomorrow...

-S

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

471K 17.5K 28
Arranged marriage? In this day and age? Seriously? That's the proposition Elizabeth Westville, a young beautiful heiress, has to face in order to bri...
244K 5.2K 72
Arranged marriage turned out to be all they could ever dream of and more: love, wildly burning passion that knows no bounds, beautiful children, drea...
493K 13.2K 48
When Allison's step mother and sister betrayed her for her wealth. Along with her loving husband, her world came crashing down. They throw her on st...
6.3M 246K 43
The youngest billionaire in town with the looks of Adonis and everything at his feet desired just one thing more in life. His perfect match. He wishe...