TG2: Once Again (Jenlisa)

By ashtngry

Even in the second time, time would be their enemy? How can you fight if you already know at first that both... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56; 1 of 2
56; 2 of 2
Epilogue
Special Chapter
Tamer

25

19K 726 439
By ashtngry

Jennie's POV

I ran outside the house to find Lili. Where is she? I'm getting nervous and scared.

What if she was stuck at that bed again?

I felt more scared. I ran to my car to go back to our house. Maybe she's at the basement.

"Nini!" I stopped running when I heard her called my name.

Lili.

I saw her at our old house. She wearing a construction outfit and was holding a shovel.

"Where are you going?" she asked. I didn't answer her and gave her a death glare.

"You? Why're you here? Why're wearing that?" I asked.

"I was helping them on rebuilding your house." she answered with a smile. I slapped her arm.

"Why?" she asked.

I suddenly cried.

"I thought you were stuck in that bed again! You made me so worried"

She put the shovel at the side then hugged me.

"Don't cry. You're so paranoid"

"Yes! I'm being paranoid, I t-thought--"

"Shh, I'm just right here. I'm just helping them. You know that this house was like my home too." Lili said while smiling softly. She wiped the tears on my cheeks using her thumb.

"was she your girlfriend ma'am?" one of the workers asked. I nodded my head.

"She's so stubborn ma'am. She suddenly approached us and told us that she'll help." the worker said.

"Right, we told her that we can handle this but she insisted. We didn't know that she's your girlfriend." one of them said.

I glared at Lili.

"What?" she asked.

"You didn't tell me!"

"But how can I tell you?" Lili asked.

Right, Lili doesn't have a cellular phone.

She's really stubborn, I told her not to help but she did anyway. I end up agreeing because she told me that she really want to help. She smiling while talking to the workers, helping them and working under the heat of the burning sun. Weird, but I thought that, this was the time where Lili experienced all this after so long. She's so friendly, she never failed to make me and workers smile.

The next day, I was heading back at our old house. I'll visit Lili and I'll also give her a cellular phone to call me whenever she wanted.

"Where's Lili?" I asked.

"She suddenly disappeared." one of the workers answered. I suddenly felt nervous.

"Where did she go?"

"We don't know ma'am." they answered.

The fear and nervousness crawled back into my chest. I was about to enter the car when I heard Lili's laugh. It was from Mr. and Mrs. Song's house. I went to their house and saw Mrs. Song watering her plants.

"Excuse me, is Lili there?" I asked but she just looked at me and went back on what she's doing.

"Is Lili there?" I asked again but she just looked at me again. I'm getting annoyed here.

"Nini!" Lili called and it looks like she just recovered from laughing. She went out followed by Mr. Song who's also laughing.

"You made me worried again." I said.

Lisa's POV

I was taking a break when I heard a laugh, It was from Mr. and Mrs. Song's house.

Mr. Song was making fun of Mrs. Song and then he'll be clingy to her after. It looks like Mrs. Song was kinda short tempered while Mr. Song was friendly. They looked at my direction and I smiled  at them.

Mr. Song signaled me to go there. I looked at the workers for a second then left.

"Hello Ahjussi, Ahjumma." I greeted with a smile.

"Hello young lady, this was the first time I saw you here." Mr. Song said.

"I was just helping the workers." I replied.

"Really? But you don't look like a construction worker, you're as good looking as me." he laughed and Mrs. Song slapped his arm lightly causing me to laugh too.

"Why? It's true tho." he added.

"Let's go in. Let's have a coffee." he said.

"Okay." I answered then we entered their house.

We were sitting at their living room, Mrs Song gave us the coffee and the cookies that she baked.

"Take a sip and take a bite on this cookie. My wife made me fall inlove with those." Mr. Song said.

"Joong Ki!" Mrs. Song said causing me and Mr. Song to laugh.

"I'll leave you two here for a while, I'll just water my plants outside." she said.

I took a sip and bit the cookie. It was really delicious.

"Do you already have a lover, young lady?" Mr. Song asked while smiling at me teasingly.

"Y-yeah, I h-have a g-girlfriend" I answered shyly.

"Is she beautiful?" there's something in his smile that made me feel awkward.

"Of course she is."

"Don't be so wild okay?" I almost choked on the coffee but he just laughed.

"You know what, I was a playboy back then. My wife never got attracted from my looks, but she ended up with me anyway." he said then we laughed.

"Is Lili there?" I heard Nini's voice.

"Who was that?" Mr. Song asked.

"I think I know her. I'll just take a look." I stood up and he followed me as I went outside.

I opened the door and saw Nini.

"You made me worried again." she said while frowning.

Mr. Song suddenly rest his arm on my nape.

"Is she you girlfriend? She's our neighbor. How are you Jennie?" Mr. Song said while smiling.

"I'm good Mr. Song." Nini replied.

"Get in." he said then Mrs. Song opened the door.

Jennie's POV

Mrs. Song opened the door for me. I can see that she doesn't want me to go in. The four of us sat on the living room with Lili beside me.

"I can't believe that she's your girlfriend." Mr. Song said.

"Yes, and I'm helping to rebuild their house." Lili said. Mr. Song suddenly laughed.

"That's right. That's how you should treat a girl."

I really feel awkward because Mrs. Song was glaring at me.

"I'll just get you some foods." Mrs. Song said.

"Are you sure with each other?" Mr. Song asked.

"I'm sure with her." Lili said right after Mr. Song asked. She held my hand and I nodded at Mr. Song.

"If you'll enter a relationship, look at that person as your partner for the rest of your life. Just like what I did to my wife. Before I courted her, I already told myself that I'll marry her and I'll spend the rest of my life with her." Mr. Song said.

I looked at Lili. For me, she's the person I want to spend my life with. Lili looked at me and gave me a warm smile.

"I see that with Nini." she said and Mr. Song smiled at Lili.

After a few minutes, Mrs. Song came back and sat beside her husband.

"Where was your children?" Lili asked that made me shocked.

She was really comfortable with this married couple in front of us. She's really friendly, I also noticed Mrs. Song smiling at her and It became a glare when It was me. What was this old woman's problem?

Mr. Song held his wife's hand, I can see that Mrs. Song was sad but her husband smiled at her.

"We don't have a child." Mr. Song said.

Me and Lili was left surprised.

Mr. Song's POV

Flashback

Fourth Year College.

"Hey Joong Ki! You really like that Hye Kyo Huh?" my friend told me when he saw me staring at Hye Kyo.

"She wasn't even talking to you right? She was really a snob." one of my friends added.

I was holding a flower, waiting for Hye Kyo.

"Hi Hye Kyo." I greeted but she continued on walking.

It was almost 1 year since I started this but she still like that.

"I told you Joong Ki. Stop that, Hye Kyo doesn't like you. There's a lot of girls who like you out there." my friend said.

It was raining that time, I was waiting for her outside their classroom. When the door opened, I quickly blocked her way.

"Flowers for you, Hye Kyo." I said. She looked at me and shoved my hand which was blocking her way.

"Wait." I said.

"Just stop." she said.

"I'm leaving." I said that made her stop.

"I'll continue my study abroad, I just wanted to tell you that I love you since then." I said but she walked away.

I was about to enter the bus which was heading to the airport when..

"Joong Ki!" I looke at my back and saw Hye Kyo. She was breathing heavily while running. She suddenly hugged me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked confusedly.

"Don't go! I love you too! I love you for so so so long." When I heard that, I felt so much happy. I hugged her tightly.

After we graduated, we work and then got married.

"I'm sorry Mr. and Mrs. Song" the doctor said then went outside the room.

I looked at Hye Kyo and she suddenly cried, I hugged her.

"I'm sorry Joong Ki." she said while crying and I just smiled at her.

"I know how much you wanted to have a child, so I'll understand if you'll leave me now." she hugged me tightly.

I cupped her cheeks then gave her a soft smile.

"I married you because I love you, because you're the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with, so why would I leave you?"

She cried harder then buried her head on the crook of my neck.

"I love you." she said.

"I love you more."

Jennie's POV

I didn't notice that I was already crying. Mrs. Song was crying too and her husband was there to wiped her tears.

That was a beautiful story, they have a true love. After that, they walked us outside.

"Thank you." Lili said.

"You're welcome. You can come back here whenever you want." Mr. Song said while smiling.

I looked at Mrs. Song and to my surprise, she was smiling at me so I smiled back.

We were walking while I was still wiping my tears.

"Don't cry." Lili said then she wiped my tears.

"I just git emotional on their story. It was really rare to have someone who's still inlove with you after a long years." I said.

"Don't worry, we'll be one of them." Lili said while smiling and held my hand. I suddenly smiled.

We decided to roam around and we both agreed to go on an amusement park.

"Here." I said then handed her the phone.

"For you to call me easily and stop making me worry"

"Thank you. Let's enjoy this moment okay?"Lili said while smiling.

We almost rode all the rides here. I was buying a hotdog and when I turned around, Lili wasn't there.

Again?

I looked at the side and saw Lili with a 5 years old kid who was crying right now. I walked to them

"Stop crying." Lili said while trying to stop the kid from crying.

"You're dead Lili. You made that kid cry." I said teasingly.

She suddenly laughed.

"No I didn't. I think he's lost."

"Let's go to the guards, I think they were searching for him now." I said.

We were walking when the kid suddenly pointed his index finger somewhere.

"I want to go there." he said.

"He said, he want to go there." Lili said. I looked at where he was pointing and saw the bumper cars.

"But we need to get him back to his family." i said.

"Come on, the kid wanted to." Lili said then pulled me with them.

This kid was starting to annoy me. We almost ride all the rides again because he wanted to. He cry, we buy him food.

"Nini. He wanted to go there." Lili said then pointed her finger on the carousel.

I was already frowning because of tiredness. It was so hard to take care of a kid, I wanted to smack this kid's head but this Lili was enjoying it.

When the night came, the kid fell asleep on Lili's shoulder. His parents was waiting for him when we arrived at the guards. They ran towards us and get the kid from Lili's hold

"Thank you." The mother of the kid said while crying.

The kid's parents were surprised when they saw a mickey mouse hat, bubbles and jacket on their child.

Duh! Your kid kept on pointing to something!

We said goodbye when the kid suddenly woke up. He said goodbye to us. We were walking when Lili suddenly held my hand.

"It was so fun to take care of a kid." she said while smiling.

No it's not!

"It looks like you're enjoying it." I said.

"We will have our one too." she said while smiling but she wasn't looking at me. I felt my cheeks burned on what she said.

"I'm glad that he was able to come back to his family." Lili said. I looked at her and stopped from walking.

"Why?" she asked.

Lili still doesn't know about her family.

"Lili."

"What?"

"I've been wanting to tell you this but things got messed up and I think this was the right time to tell you."

"Tell me what?" she was waiting for me to speak.

"You're family was searching for you."

Her eyes widened in shock.

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

666K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
224K 10.3K 43
Do you believe in God? Do you believe in Angels? Do you believe that there is heaven? Do you believe that an angel can lost its wings? Do you believe...
31.8K 962 27
When Jung Hoseok joined BTS, he left behind his home life. Everyone and everything that had been going on there. Out of all of the boys in the band...
587K 17K 45
"I'm always here for you"