ā dense āž ; annyeongz

By ohtokei

ā tangina naman yujin, bakit ba ang manhid manhid mo? āž š™¤š™š™©š™¤š™ š™šš™ž. Ā© OHTOKEI More

00
01
02
narr-03-ation
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
narr-15-ation
narr-16-ation
narr-17-ation
narr-18-ation
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
narr-31-ation
32
33
narr-34-ation
35
36
37
narr-38-ation
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
narr-49-ation
narr-50-ation
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
narr-60-ation
narr-61-ation
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
narr-69-ation
narr-70-ation
71
72
narr-74-ation
narr-75-ation
76
narr-77-ation
narr-78-ation
narr-79-ation
80
81
narr-82-ation
83
84
85
narr-86-ation
narr-87-ation
88
narr-89-ation
narr-90-ation
EPILOGUE

narr-73-ation

1.2K 67 33
By ohtokei

third-person point of view

bumalik si yujin sa katinuan niya in a solid minute. she was very preoccupied with the thoughts she had earlier.

she ran to wonyoung again with a settled mind, now unconsciously, genuinely smiling at what she describes as her beanpole. corny, no? but you can't stop an in-love person from thinking such disgust-worthy thoughts.

being in love can make people crazy, and yujin stood in front of her, realizing that she's crazy for that beanpole.

and the certain beanpole she always thought of? she was in the verge of breaking.

"Uy Wonyoung, ang tagal mo kanina, kaya nakipagdaldalan muna ako. Hehe." as she made up an excuse, wonyoung's tears are forming. but she definitely won't admit that.

"Marami akong sasabihin sayo." dagdag ni yujin, na nakangiti. wonyoung smiled bitterly in between her repressed tears, at napaiwas nalang siya ng tingin.

sobrang gago mo, wonyoung thought. she's so tired with everything. she thinks of herself as the second-option, the bestfriend, and the back-up. pero ano bang magagawa niya?

mahal niya yung tao.

she fell in love, and she doesn't know how to undo that.

"Ah, nakipagdaldalan. Oo nga. Halata naman." natatawang banggit ni wonyoung. yujin thought that something was off. she never saw wonyoung like that- she looks like she's in pain.

"San tayo pwedeng mag-usap? Ayoko nang pumunta sa canteen eh." tanong ni yujin, in hopes of getting wonyoung's attention again.

"Sa loob ng conference room? Siguro?W-Wala naman nang tao dun." she says, forcing her eyes to not pour her tears out.

by that, nalaman ni yujin na nasasaktan nga si wonyoung. dahil sa utal at tono palang niya.

yujin never saw wonyoung like this.

alam niya at nararamadaman niya na nasasaktan si wonyoung, and she wanted to do everything to get rid of the latter's pain.

little did she know that she's the reason behind it.

and that urged her to do something. hinatak ni yujin si wonyoung ng mahinahon, at pumasok na silang dalawa sa loob. nakatayo lang si yujin, at umupo naman si wonyoung agad.

wonyoung's hands covered her face, and her sobs turned into cries.

"Y-Yujin."

napahinto naman si yujin.

"Hey, look at me," yujin kneeled in front of wonyoung, and held her chin up. "Please don't cry."

and yujin didn't like these mixed feelings that is blooming in her heart- the unexplained feelings of guilt, pain, and sadness.

but she's eager to change that, together with wonyoung's pain.

so she gazed at her intently, waiting for wonyoung to speak.

"B-Bakit mo ako pinapatahan?" eh ikaw mga yung dahilan, she badly wanted to say that too.

"Ayokong nakikita kitang nasasaktan, Wonyoung." sagot ni yujin.

wonyoung bitterly scoffed, as she used her thumb to wipe her tears off.

"Deretsuhin mo na nga ako. Wag mo na ako lokohin, please lang."

yujin held both of wonyoung's hands, and the latter felt the throbbing of her heart once again- and she hates this feeling.

"Wonyoung, hindi kita niloloko. At gusto ko rin talagang kausapin ka."

wonyoung swore that her heart throbbed faster, but she denied it. once again.

"I want to keep it brief, because I really can't properly express it into words,"

"But i'm more than sure, Wonyoung."

"I love you."

and that's it.

wonyoung's definitely sure that she's fallen in love once again, with her heart filled with stars, and her stomach felt like a garden of butterflies.

"I'd do everything to keep you, Jang Wonyoung. I want to fight for us whatever it takes,"

"Just to be with you."

wonyoung felt it once again.

so she wished that she could keep this feeling forever, too.

but she chose not to.

she loves yujin more than anything else, she's ready, but she doesn't want her to be hurt.

"I love you too."

yujin felt the same. so she hugged her, feeling really grateful.

and in love.

but she didn't feel her hugging her back.

she felt warm tears instead.

"H-Hey, why-"

"Pero wag. Mahulog ka sa t-tamang tao, please lang,"

"I don't deserve it, Yujin."

"A-Ayoko rin kitang nakikitang nasasaktan,"

yujin was about to pull out from their hug but then,

wonyoung hugged her back.

tight.

"Ayokong masaktan ka dahil lang sa akin."

"Y-You deserve better."

yujin forcefully pulled away.

she knew that she's mad.

yujin harshly stood up, and kept slamming her knuckles onto the table.

she just wanted her pains to stop.

"BULLSHIT!"

she punched the material one last time, and warm liquid started to pour out from her eyes.

with her ragged breath, she still wanted to knock some sense to her.

she wanted to know her reason why.

"T-Tell me, ano yung dahilan?"

"Incompetent ba ako? Ganon?"

"Tsaka anong pinagsasabi mong tamang tao, ha?"

"PUTANGINA WONYOUNG, SINONG TAMANG TAO?!"

yujin's cries went softer, as she felt a pair of hands on top of hers. but then, wonyoung hugged her again.

"I-Ikaw yon, W-Wonyoung.."

"Ikaw y-yung gusto ko-"

the next thing they knew, wonyoung's pair of lips were on yujin's.

it was short, and meaningful.

a kiss filled with troubled emotions, and the unnoticed, tad feeling of excitement.

they found comfort with each other.

but as if she didn't knew what they were doing, wonyoung abruptly pulled away, flustered.

and left.

without a word.

-

n o t e

sorry if it didn't meet your expectations, hehehehhzhe and sorry for the very very long wait (again) !!

anyways, please read and support the story that lil-meow and i made!! btw, the story is published in my account!!

tsaka may bago akong naisip, for anyone na gusto idiscuss yung story, may mga tanong or like kausapin lang ako kKSJSK just message me!! any decent messages are welcome 🤩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107M 2.3M 100
Now published under Pop Fiction, an imprint of Summit Books. P195, Taglish Part 1 Theirs is a story that started all wrong. Naglayas si Gail sa bahay...
135K 4.7K 97
Two opposite worlds come together. How will they establish harmony after their initial encounter was unfavorable? Would you be open to befriending so...
12.2K 1.7K 45
true love is just around the bend but lovers find it hard to get one...
36.6K 1.3K 98
Classmates turns to Lovers. "I will always love you, FOREVER"