Falling In Love With a Vampir...

由 MrsPayne6

Cassandra doesnt believe in vampires or warewolves. nothing abnormal. she doesnt even believe in "true love"... 更多

Falling In Love With a Vampire {Jamie Campbell Bower}
Chapter 1~moving day~
Chapter 2~attacked by vamps & running into Nolan~
Chapter 3~ what the heck is going on!? 1st kiss~
Chapter 4~ dating a vampire..changing me into a vampire....
Chapter 5~getting control over powers & clan visits
Chapter 6: First Date with Nathan..... **RATED R!!!!!!!!*

Chapter 7: *3 months later* new recruits?

185 4 2
由 MrsPayne6

hey guys! new chapter! here's chapter 7!!! i hope you guys like it! this chapter is gonna introduce new characters(2) mostly, and then later on ill add more but for now ill focus on 2 :D

outfit in external link is for Cassandra, outfit for the new recruit is in the comments along with the boys' outfits(including Nolan's and the new recruits.)

let me now how it is and im very sorry i havnt updated in forever! pic on side is one of the recruits! i couldnt find a pic of them together {its like they kept there distance!}

~~~~~~~~~~~the story~~~~~~~~~

***Sydney's POV***

i was walking around town at night, with my best friend Misha when all of a sudden 4 people with fangs came attacking us! Misha pushed me behind him and fought them off. when these 5 people came and stabbed the ones that attacked us.

one of the girls got angry and by that i mean she ended up ripping the guy apart....literally. Misha came running to me and sheilded me with his body.

before we both knew it the people who first attacked us were gone and the people that got rid of the bad guys looked at us.

"hello!" the girl that ripped the guy apart said and Misha pushed me behind him again standing his ground, "who the hell are you and what the fuck just happened!?" he said in his deep sexy voice he has. i guess you can say i find my best friend attractive...

"my names Cassandra. this is Nolan, Libby, Quinn, and Nick. your safe now." Misha didnt move so i got out from behind him and stood infront of the girl.

"why did they attack us?"

"they were bad vampires. but were good. and so are you guys."

Misha looked at me like they were insane, "what? they dont exist!"

"trust me i said the same thing but they do and you guys are one of them. you guys havnt noticed that you cant go outside or that your eyes arnt there normal colors? there different from everybody elses? my eyes were orginally brownish-green but now there blue because i was changed into a vampire. Libby's eyes were brown till they turned purple."

we both nodded slowly.....i did notice that. when me and Misha were younger his eyes were brown...now there blue. my eyes were green till they turned brown. i didnt realize something werid was going on. i just thought it was the contacts!

"so were vampires?" Misha questioned and they all nodded. i went over to Misha and stood next to him.

"who bit you?" Nolan asked i think his name was,  and i looked at him werid.

"what do you mean?" me and Misha both said at the same time.

"who bit you?" he repeated.

"umm why does that matter?" i questioned and Misha wrapped his arms around my waist when Nolan came up to me. he pulled me into his body closer and protectivly.

"its important because that person could be your mate."

i looked at Misha and he sighed but nodded, "Misha did...."

"him?" the girl with brown hair asked and i nodded, "im Sydney hes Misha."

they nodded, "well then you guys are mates." Cassandra told us and gave us a friendly smile.

"come with us and we'll help you find your powers." i looked at Misha and he just sighed but looked at me with his blue eyes and smiled at me, "alright....as long as Syd stays safe."

Cassandra smiled at us knowingly and said, "she'll be safe. trust me." Nolan came up to her and wrapped his arms around her waist and placed a kiss to her forehead. i smiled at them too. i also noticed the other 2 being all wrapped up in eachothers arms. the only one that wasnt was i think her name was Libby.

i got out of Misha's grip ignoring his protests, and walked over to her. "no mate?"

she shook her head, "i just became a vampire a few months ago." i nodded understanding, "you'll find him!"

she gave me a small smile and waved us to follow her. the other soon caught up and Misha ran to me and grabbed my hand and interwined our fingers together so we didnt lose eachother. i had my suitecase and bag with me but sometimes Misha would always take it from my hand.

we walked into a building and i got a quick glance at the name and saw it read, "Vampire Flat Building." the hell?

we got into the elevator and Nolan clicked a number and we went up. Misha never did let go of my hand and i didnt mind. i guess you can say i had a little crush on him, but im actually in love with him...but i never had the guts to tell him because well we've been best friends for 14 years. were both 23 years old and met when we were in elementry school at the age of 9.

we walked out of the elevator and followed the others to a room. Cassandra opened it and smiled at us and let us walk in.

"this is where us girls live. me, Libby, Quinn and now you are all gonna live here. the boys live across the hall. but sometimes we sneak into the guys room to stay with him. well mostly me and Quinn because our mates are in the room across the hall. im still trying to find Libby hers but no such luck...."

"hey im gonna go and loook around!" Libby said and walked out. most likely to find a guy....that poor girl!

"she'll be fine. she was bit by Harry Styles from One Direction but Nick and Quinn got to her intime to change her before she became one of the bad vampires. the stubborn bitch didnt listen to me when i told her they were bad. i know because i was attacked by Liam from One Direction and Nolan saved my ass." she smiled at Nolan across the room and he sent her a wink before continuing talking to Misha and Nick.

"how long have you been together?" i questioned her.

"4 months. and thats also how long ive been a vampire." i nodded making a note of this. and Nolan, Nick and Misha came over and we all got to know eachother better.

**Misha's POV**

i walked over with Nolan and Nick and looked around for that one girl....ah Libby! shes pretty hot...but i think i love Sydney....i have known her for 14 years....but it would be really werid to date my best friend.

but....then again i have no idea what love feels like. but Nolan and Cassandra both said that since i bit Sydney, shes my mate......

i just dont know how i will possibly now that!

"hey how do i know if shes my mate?" i asked the guys and they smiled, "you'll feel a protectivness you never felt with anyone else and you'll want nothing more than to protect and be around her. you wont want any other girl but her." i nodded and i sighed running my fingers through my short brown hair.

how did i know that?! i looked over at Sydney seeing her smile brightly while laughing at something Cassandra said. i smiled and hugged Sydney from behind. she squealed and looked up to see me and relaxed. i kissed the top of her, something i did when she was upset but for some reason i just had this feeling like i needed to kiss her head.......

she placed her small hands ontop of mine that were resting on her bare stomach. i do have to admit, Sydney looked hella sexy in her outfit.

i placed my chin on her shoulder where her dream catcher tattoo was and smiled at the memories we shared. Cassandra smirked at me knowing what i was thinking...or it was my expression.

Libby came back into the room with a guy that oddly looked like my friend Ryan......

"wait Misha?" i looked at him shocked. "Ryan?" he nodded and smiled and i let Sydney go and gave Ryan a man-hug.

"Hey Sydney!" Ryan said giving her a quick hug and wrapped his arms around Libby. i smiled at them too. i re-wrapped my arms around Sydney's bare waist and held her to me. she leaned into my hold and placed the back of her head on my chest and placed her hands ontop of mine.

"awwww!" Libby cooed and Sydney just shook her head.

"shut up." i looked at her face to see her blushing. i smirked and kissed her cheek and she blushed a deeper shade of red and i found it actually cute.

"aww look at the lovebirds!" Ryan mentioned and everybody looked at us and i rolled my eyes, "Really bro?" he nodded and sent me a knowing smirk.

did i like Syd like that?

"so how long have you 2 known eachother?" Quinn asked us and Sydney's angel-like voice spoke, "we met in kindergarden. we were 9. so i guess around before we went to middle school. he used to always annoy me back then but then we had to do a project together and we just sort of clicked..."

i smiled at the memories. "awwww! do you like him?" i looked down at Sydney and she blushed and bit her lip like she did when she was thinking. i was silently praying she would say yes...but did i like her like that?"

"like isnt the word..." she looked up at me and i saw something in her brown eyes that used to be green.

i sent her a smile and she blushed and looked back at Quinn and the others who all wiggled there eyebrows.

"oh and what do you feel for him?" Libby asked smirking.

"i love him...." she whispered but it was loud enough for me to hear her. i stood there shocked.

"what?" Libby asked confused obivously not hearing her.

"i love him..." she said louder and looked up at me this time saying it. i smiled at her. she had happeness, love and purity in her eyes. something i really dont see often.

she looked at the others and got out of my grip. she obviously knew what was going on since i didnt say anything, "but he would never love me back..." she walked into a room and closed the door. i sighed and went after her.

"Syd open the door its Mish." i heard quiet crys and my heart broke a little at hearing her cries. "babe please..." she opened the door and looked at me with such sad and pained eyes that my heart snapped in a million pieces. i hated seeing her cry! i pulled her into a tight hug and walked us into the room and held her while she cried.

"you will never see me the way i see you..." she mumbled and i looked down at her, "Syd...." i started but didnt now what to say...did i love her?

she looked at me with her puppy dog eyes that held sadness and i frowned. "you wont. i know you wont." i sighed, "Sydney, i always felt something towards you. and i didnt now what it was. but...were mates so either way were destined to be together." i told her and she looked down. i pulled her into my lap and held her. she pulled away and stood up and moved to the corner. i sighed.

what do i do? i walked over and kneeled down infront of her, picking up her chin so she can look at me. i leaned in and placed my lips to hers. she instantly kissed back and wrapped her arms around my neck. i smiled against her lips and put more pressure on the kiss and wrapped my arms around her waist. she climbed into my lap and had her legs going on either side of my hips and i held her by the middle of her back.

we just sat like that. making out. her in my lap. everything felt....right.....

i pulled away against mine and her wishes and smiled at her, "i love you. i always have. i was just to stubborn to listen to my heart. nobody has ever come close to comparing to you. and nobody ever will." she smiled and hugged me. i hugged back burriying my face into her neck, giving it a few kisses here and there making her giggle.

i smiled and she pulled away and said, "i love you too Misha..." i grinned and kissed her with love and passion. she kissed back with just as much passion and love.

we pulled away gasping for breah and grinned widely.

i picked her up and stood up. i pulled her into my arms and held her. she snuggled into my hold, something she always did when she was happy or scared. but i knew she was happy.

i finally had the balls to tell her....but why did i keep questioning myself when i knew the answer all along? i really did love her...i guess i just had to find it in my heart deep enough.

i grabbed her hand and interwined our fingers together, and together we walked out holding hands.

everybody smirked knowing what happened and Ryan patted me on the back with a 'go get them bro!' i rolled my eyes and untangled our fingers and wrapped my arm around her waist instead, pulling her body into mine and she wrapped her arm around my waist and her other around my stomach/abs.

i kissed her forehead and before i knew it we were being seperated, something that hasnt happened since we were 21. we've been by eachother's side 24/7, day and night. so this was gonna be hard....

"Misha!" i heard her angel-voice yell my name and i stopped in my trail and turned around only to have her tiny body jump my strong frame. i held her by her thighs and hugged her. she wrapped her long slim legs around my body and i dug my face into her shoulder.

"its going to be ok. baby ill see you in the morning ok? if you need me and you cant sleep just come into our room. i love you babygirl." she looked at me with tears in her eyes, and i knew she was scared to leave my side. i looked at the guys for help and they just nodded letting me now she can come with me.

i ended up carrying her small body into my room in the guys apartment room we shared. soon the other girls tagged along and stayed with there mates. and that included Ryan and Libby. i actually never noticed Ryan had blue eyes instead of his brown. i guess we both had that change....

i climbed into bed and pulled my beautiful girlfriend into my arms and she snuggled into me and held a death grip on my arm. i smoothed her hair and kissed her forehead, "im here baby im not leaving."

"i love you Mish." i smiled, "i love you too sweetie." she placed her head on my bare chest and tangled our legs together. bare skin touching, and since i was wearing boxers and she was wearing her PJ shorts, it was pretty easy that we could feel eachothers skin(legs).

my hand was placed gently on her lower back while she spooned my side and i just held a protective hold on her body.

she was sooo skinny and friagle. so i always had to make sure she was ok. espcially with a past like hers....my poor babygirl was abused by her own family. she ended up reporting her parents to the cops and my parents didnt want us to be seperated so we ended up living in the same house, and we took her in. best year of my life.

we were 12 when that happened. now look at us, 23 years old, together and happy. i knew i made the right desision to tell her how i felt.

i fell asleep listening to Sydney's soft snores and smiled to myself and snuggled into her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~there's chapter 7!!! hope you guys like it! pic on side is Misha! :) video on side is from a movie clip called Step Up Revolution, all 3 characters are in the movie!

outfits for Sydney & the boys(Ryan,Misha & Nolan & Nick) hope you guys liked it!~~~~~~~~~~~~

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

936K 24.8K 61
Vivienne didn't believe in vampires until she started to suspect her prince might be one. Which will she sacrifice - humanity or love? ...