Chapter 5~getting control over powers & clan visits

sup?! this is chapter 5 :))) hope you guys like it

picture on side is what Quinn looks like. last character of the good vampire/human's! :-) next chapter will have either 1D or TW ;) idk which yet! here's the link for the video {it wont show up on the side. the video is Megan Nichole singing Taylor Swift's song We are Never Ever getting back together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkw8O180ouI&list=RDJY3UhhqYxzQ she does a better job at the song than Taylor Swift!!!!!!!!!!!she's REALLY talented and REALLY pretty! watch the video and u will see what i mean! i will also add the video link in comment! outfit is in external link for Libby & Cassandra

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~the story~~~~~~~~~~~~

i woke up to someone shaking me. i groaned and rolled over not wanting to be awoken.

"babe wake up" i heard a deep british accent that sounded awefully familiar. suddenly i felt lips press against mine and i instantly kissed back knowing exactly who it was.Nolan.

i opened my eyes and pulled away from Nolan's lips unwilling. i smiled at him and got up not really wanting to but i knew there had to be a reason why i was shaken awake.

"morning..." i yawned and stretched.

he chuckled and smiled "morning babe. today is the day the clan comes." Nolan filled me in and i instantly felt nervous.

"what if they kill me anyways?" i asked nervous.

"they wont. i wont let them and neither will Quinn or Nick." he pulled me into his arms and held me. i couldnt help but feel safer.

i got up without wanting to and grabbed undergarments, a pair of ripped white skinny jeans, a cropped top that if i didnt wear a sports bra under it i would be showing my boobs,its that short. so i had a pink stripped sports bra to go under it so i didnt show so much skin. i grabbed my knee high tan heeled boots, and my black leather jacket.

i went into the bathroom and took a quick shower quickly, and i got out after shaving my parts, and i changed quickly. i did my hair and makeup trying to make myself look appealing since i didnt know what the clan would think of me, so i tried to look my best.

i walked out putting my shoes on and i ended up walking in on Nolan changing his shirt. and....damn i must say he has a REALLY good body!

i closed the door to the bathroom and he spun around a smirk on his face.

"like what you see?" he asked me with the smirk on his face. i blushed and nodded "very much actually. i didnt think vampires had such a good body!" he laughed and shook his head before putting his tank top on and then his leather jacket.

i saw he was in his normal leather skinny jeans.

i sighed and i walked out of the room Nolan following. we were meeting Nick and Quinn in my flat, Libby was there as well but i think she had a date.....i dont even know with who yet....

i unlocked the door and Libby came in smiling. she was all dressed and ready to go on her date.

"who's your date?" i asked my best friend making myself tea. i didnt wanna drink blood infront of her she would know im know different.

"Harry" my mouth dropped open in horror. SHE WAS GOING OUT WITH HARRY STYLES!?

i looked at Nolan, Nick and Quinn in horror and Nick and Quinn both gave me worried looks knowing i was freaked out.

"Libby. im saying this because i care. do not go out with him." i told her seriously. she rolled her eyes "why? you get your dream guy and i get be with mine?"