Chapter 2~attacked by vamps & running into Nolan~

hey guys! ok sooooo........here's the second chapter! :D outfit in external link. pic is Nolan. video is Almost is Never Enough by Adriana Grande ft Nathan Skyes from the wanted. that is gonna be the theme song for this story and it would've been the song while watching the tralier but....1. its not on my ipod yet and 2. movie maker doesnt like songs being added! somtimes it works and sometimes it doesnt, which pisses me off ALOT.

might not be able 2 update till later on tmw i gotta help clean -_- if anything is wrong PLEASE message or comment so i can fix it!

enjoy! :D PS: i know vampires dont go out at night but the flat building's windows doesnt show any light while in the building. its a vampire safty place......long story! it explains it in this chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~the story!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i woke up to loud screeching noise coming from next door. i looked over and grabbed my phone and checked the time. 8am....ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? i wanna sleep in peace! if these people ARE vampires....well guess what i got? garlic and a wooden stake! one thing to know about me....is to NEVER wake me up during my beauty sleep. i become VERY mean.

i groaned and walked over to the wall banging on it "SHUT THE HELL UP!" i yelled through the door and got nothing in response except a blood curling scream. i jumped back and fell flat on my ass. i groaned and stood up. i grabbed some clothes,did my morning roution,slipping my shoes and leather jacket on.

i grabbed my black beanie,slipping it on my head. i sighed annoyed. i grabbed my purse,phone and wallet walking out of my room and decided to go for a walk. or in my case SHOPPING! i walked out of my flat locking it tightly behind me and walked down the hall yet again recieving odd looks from passbyers.

i clutched my purse close to my body nervously. i hated these people......they irrated me......that or it was just the mood i was in.............

i walked out of the elevator and passed the creepy desk person. "HIYA!" the man yelled in his british accent showing me his creepy fangs which now was descorated with blood......EW! i looked around now noticing it was black in the room except for a couple lamps on. i furrowed my eyebrows wondering why the windows were blacked out.

weridos.....i also noticed i was the only one walking out of the building. sure people were coming down the halls but NOBODY was going outside.....how odd.....huh so maybe thats why i got werid looks...that or im probably the only human in the place....which seriously does scare the shit outta me!

i thought long and hard about this place last night.....the fangs. the name of the building. the screaming. the werid looks. the creepy girl in my flat. the hungry looks. and now the no windows. nobody walking out. either they were afraid of the sun or they were vampires....i instantly shook that thought out of my head knowing vampires dont exist.

i walked down the road pulled my jacket closer to my body. i picked a bad day to wear shorts......it was bloody cold!

*7 hours later its now night time*

i was walking home from my walking around looking at places and clothes the sights. you now the usual thing to do when you are new to a new country. suddenly the air turned extermly cold and silent which scared the shizz outta me!

i walked into the darkness that was hidden by the lights of the streetlamps and someone grabbed my arm and pushed me into the ally. i squealed obviously shocked. i looked up and saw red glowing eyes. the person had HUGE fangs! i mean bigger than the fangs at the Vampire flat building had! i started shaking terrifed.

the person looked at me hungerily and i knew....i was gonna die......

he leaned in and his lips grazed my neck and just before he bit while i was struggling to be let go, someone or something flashed and pushed the person off of me. i screamed when i saw the person stab the werid person with fangs. vampire.......