Chapter 3~ what the heck is going on!? 1st kiss~

hey guys! new chapter :) hope you guys like it so far!

outfit in external link. pic is Nick. and video is just a song thats from Twlight "it will rain"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~the story~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i woke up to having a HUGE headache. i groaned and rolled over seeing the light shine through the tiny cracks in my eyelids. i heard knocking on my door and sighed getting out of bed slowly......like a zombie....

i zombie walked over to the door and peeked through the eye hole thingy in the door and saw Nolan......i looked down at my PJs and saw i was just in my long sleeved t-shirt and PJ pants with pandas on them...my hair a rats nest though. i hastily took my hair out of its bun i had it in and let my brown hair cascade down my back in curles. i opened my door and before i could BLINK Nolan was in my room.

"ok seriously dude you have GOT to stop doing that!" i told Nolan closing the door while clutching my heart with my other hand that wasnt closing the door with(my left)

"well good morning to you too sunshine!" Nolan said sarcasically. i growled and hopped into bed.

"why you here at *looks at clock* 8am?!" i mentioned groaning.

he chuckled and climbed into the bed with me. i just now noticed he was wearing his normal black leather skinny jeans and now a black tank-top showing me his MUSCLES! ;D

not such a sight for sore eyes......

"what i cant see you?" Nolan asked frowning. i mentally awwed.

"dude you look like a creepy puppy with fangs!" i told him giggling. he shook his head and his fangs dissappeared.

"sorry only happens when im around goregous girls" he said looking at...ME! i blushed and looked down.

what the heck is going on!? we just met! and hes being a flirto bot.......

he smiled and pulled me into his muscliar hold while i mentally melted under his hold.....is it bad to feel safe with a vampire that if he wanted could rip my throat out? cuz i feel...oddly safe with Nolan....

i cuddled into his side and wrapped one arm around his waist while he just held me closer to him.

this is soo....ODD!

again i repeat....the fuck is going on!? different wording but...SAME MEANING!

"babe go to sleep. ill be here when you wake up. i might fall asleep though"

i smiled at how sweet he was being.

i nodded and layed my head on his chest getting quite comfy. he smiled against my head kissing my hair softly. shit i forgot my hair was out of its bun.....meh i dont really care!

"night beautiful" he muttered into my ear. and i slowly fell into a deep sleep.

*few hours later*

"baby wake up." i heard a soft british accent say in my ear shaking me slightly. i awoke to be staring into goregous blue/brown eyes that seem to change colors......

wait...DID HE CALL ME BABY?! whats with the pet names?!

"you have to tell me what yoru thinking. all vampires have powers. i can read minds. but for some reason.....i cant read yours...." Nolan muttered and i looked up at him smiling.

"nothing important...." i muttered. he sighed and kissed my head before sitting up which forced me to groan. i was quite comfy!

"i was comfy!" i said childishlly. he just laughed and brought me back into his arms.