Chapter 7: *3 months later* new recruits?

hey guys! new chapter! here's chapter 7!!! i hope you guys like it! this chapter is gonna introduce new characters(2) mostly, and then later on ill add more but for now ill focus on 2 :D

outfit in external link is for Cassandra, outfit for the new recruit is in the comments along with the boys' outfits(including Nolan's and the new recruits.)

let me now how it is and im very sorry i havnt updated in forever! pic on side is one of the recruits! i couldnt find a pic of them together {its like they kept there distance!}

~~~~~~~~~~~the story~~~~~~~~~

***Sydney's POV***

i was walking around town at night, with my best friend Misha when all of a sudden 4 people with fangs came attacking us! Misha pushed me behind him and fought them off. when these 5 people came and stabbed the ones that attacked us.

one of the girls got angry and by that i mean she ended up ripping the guy apart....literally. Misha came running to me and sheilded me with his body.

before we both knew it the people who first attacked us were gone and the people that got rid of the bad guys looked at us.

"hello!" the girl that ripped the guy apart said and Misha pushed me behind him again standing his ground, "who the hell are you and what the fuck just happened!?" he said in his deep sexy voice he has. i guess you can say i find my best friend attractive...

"my names Cassandra. this is Nolan, Libby, Quinn, and Nick. your safe now." Misha didnt move so i got out from behind him and stood infront of the girl.

"why did they attack us?"

"they were bad vampires. but were good. and so are you guys."

Misha looked at me like they were insane, "what? they dont exist!"

"trust me i said the same thing but they do and you guys are one of them. you guys havnt noticed that you cant go outside or that your eyes arnt there normal colors? there different from everybody elses? my eyes were orginally brownish-green but now there blue because i was changed into a vampire. Libby's eyes were brown till they turned purple."

we both nodded slowly.....i did notice that. when me and Misha were younger his eyes were brown...now there blue. my eyes were green till they turned brown. i didnt realize something werid was going on. i just thought it was the contacts!

"so were vampires?" Misha questioned and they all nodded. i went over to Misha and stood next to him.

"who bit you?" Nolan asked i think his name was,  and i looked at him werid.

"what do you mean?" me and Misha both said at the same time.

"who bit you?" he repeated.

"umm why does that matter?" i questioned and Misha wrapped his arms around my waist when Nolan came up to me. he pulled me into his body closer and protectivly.

"its important because that person could be your mate."

i looked at Misha and he sighed but nodded, "Misha did...."

"him?" the girl with brown hair asked and i nodded, "im Sydney hes Misha."

they nodded, "well then you guys are mates." Cassandra told us and gave us a friendly smile.

"come with us and we'll help you find your powers." i looked at Misha and he just sighed but looked at me with his blue eyes and smiled at me, "alright....as long as Syd stays safe."