Chapter 6: First Date with Nathan..... **RATED R!!!!!!!!*

hey guys! here's chapter 6! hope you like the story so far! :)

outfit in external link! picture on side is One Direction as Vampires. that is just awesome! if it doesnt show up it will be in Comment!

video on side is Shadow by Austin Mahone (:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~the story~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 4 weeks Later**

today Nolan was taking me out to dinner because we've been together for 4 weeks but it felt alot longer. Quinn and Libby said that the sexual tension between me and Nolan is really thick, so thick it could be cut with a knife.......no me and Nolan hadn't had sex yet, but we do fool around a little bit-and by that i mean just making out and leaving love bites on eachother and sometimes showering together but it's nothing really uncomfortable. 

i now controled my powers i always have to watch it with my anger because iwth uncontrollable anger i could snap at the little things-which has happened alot since i started my period this month (A/N: sorry to any boys reading this.....but come on its not like you NEVER heard this word before!)

Nolan seriously doesnt now what to do with me its pretty funny. ive drank half of the blood in my fridge because of the anger and shiz just to control my anger!

currently i was standing infront of my closet staring at my selection of dresses me, Quinn and Libby went out to buy for this and other dates.......

"UGH!" i groaned throwing my hands up getting irrated not finding the right dress. then i came across an old white mini dress i havn't worn in forever. i grinned at the memories it had and grabbed it.

"hey Cass find a dress yet?" Libby came in with a beagal in her hand. i nodded "remember this?" i held up the dress and she smirked "ooooh yah!"

i laughed and smiled. i took a shower and Quinn and Libby came into my room and did my hair and makeup while i did my nails. i slipped into the dress and Libby zipped it up and i turned towards the full mirror and smiled at my reflection. the dress came down to my middle thighs and hugged every single figure i had and made my boobs pop out a little. sexy but faboulous.

i slipped my heels on and turned around the girls squealed and hugged me "you look goregous! Nolan is gonna want you after tonight!" i laughed "doesnt he already?" ever since Libby became a vampire 4 weeks ago she reads minds and can also change what people see and what she wants them to see. it's pretty cool! im actually jealous of her power. she also has the power to talk in differnet languages like me and Quinn.

so we have a tendency to just talk in differnet languages when the boys are around and we dont want them to understand what we are saying. but we stay away from spanish and french since they both speak and understand it. so we usually talk in like Greek or something.

"is she ready!?" Nick asked through the closed bedroom door.

"yeah!" i yelled and took a deep breath. i opened the door and walked into the living room and saw Nolan dressed up and holding a giant vase full of red roses. i smiled and tears filled my eyes.

"awww Nol!" i pecked his lips and took the vase from him. he pulled something out of the vase and i saw what it was: a ring.

oh my god....

"dont worry im not purposing to you.....yet" Nolan told me and i sighed....its not that i dont wanna marry Nolan because trust me i really do! its just im not ready yet. i wanna date for a few months before going that far and we talked about it so he knows. he handed me the ring and i looked down at it. it had 2 hearts connecting together. i was so shocked that i looked up at Nolan and he just smiled "it's a promise ring. a promise that we both make that no matter what happens we will always be together and that we will always love eachother."