Falling In Love With a Vampire {Jamie Campbell Bower}

hey peeps! ok sooo if you've ever seen Mortal Instruments you would know who Jamie Campbell Bower is....He plays Jase in the movie! the extremly hot blonde boy with the tats that Lily Collins ends up meeting in an ally.....

i WAS thinking of doing this story as a Vampire story but i dont know much about them except for the fact that they suck blood....SOOOO im gonna give it a try! THIS IS A VAMPIRE STORY!

its a love story :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

description:

Cassandra doesnt believe in vampires or warewolves. nothing abnormal. she doesnt even believe in "true love". but what happens when Cassandra runs into Nolan Chase, she starts to think differently.

Nolan is a vampire. he drinks human blood and has been around for 2 thousand years-living off of humans. little does Nolan know that when he comes across Cassandra turns out to be his mate. but what happens when Cassandra finds out that shes Nolan's mate and that's why she hasnt been used as a feeding bag? will love spark? or will hell break loose through the vampires and Nolan has no choice but to bite Cassandra? will Cassandra stick around for it? will it be too late?

find out what happens.