HAIKYUU ONESHOTS!

By anyyaskerss

One shot about volleyball dorks being gay. ?? More

KuroTsukki
DaiSuga
KageHina
BoKuroo
BokuAka
UshiTen
TanaEnno
UkaTake
Yahaba x Kyōtani
Author's Note
AsaNoya
UshiTen (part 2)
[..]

OiIwa

22.3K 469 2.1K
By anyyaskerss

"Let's break up Iwa-chan."

Iwaizumi, who was chopping vegetables at the moment, stiffened up. He wasn't sure if he heard it right so he raised an eyebrow at his boyfriend beside him. "Hold up...am I just hearing things or did I hear that you're breaking up with me?"

Oikawa only nodded in response, maintaning a straight face. It was unusual of him. "I just did."

"What the fuck Oikawa? Are you seriously telling me this?" Iwaizumi said in a soft tone. It was also unusual of him to do that but he have to. His eyes changed direction and tried to stare at the chopped carrots at the board. If he looked at Oikawa he'll probably lose his shit or something. So he slowly breathe in and out as he didn't want to get easily mad. Iwaizumi wanted to fix this problem in a calming way as possible.

Oikawa may be annoying as fuck but Iwaizumi loves him so fucking much.

"This is way too late for an April Fool's joke, Oikawa." Iwaizumi added.

"It's not a joke Iwa-chan. I'm telling you the truth."

"NO. FUCK YOU AND YOUR JOKE. YOU'RE NOT BREAKING UP WITH ME." Iwaizumi snapped. So much for trying to be calm though.

He heard Oikawa sigh.

"I'm sorry....but I have to..."

"Did I do something wrong that made you like this?"

"...No...no, you didnt....it's not your fault.."

"Then WHY?!"

"I...dont think this thing, between us, will work out." Oikawa pointed out. "I think I'm not gay anymore..." Oikawa stared at his now shocked boyfriend.

Iwaizumi's mouth were slowly forming words asking wh- questions and how itd happen but not a single word came out from his mouth. His heart started pounding fast, he was afraid. So afraid that Oikawa, his lover of 5 years will leave him out of the blue just because he realized he wasn't really gay?! What the fuck is that? Was he just a fucking trial at Oikawa's life?! At that thought, he unconsciously tightened his grip at the knife he's holding.

"I met someone. A girl, actually. We met at a park, she's pretty cute for a brown haired girl, she's small but has these huge tits, she was also nice and all- I dont know why but we decided to hit it off last month." Oikawa said while folding his arms. Iwaizumi finally looked up to him and gulped at that.

Cute? Iwaizumi was sure as hell know that he wasn't cute but that hurts his feelings.

Small? It wasn't his goddamn fault if he was also the same height as him! He's just an ordinary healthy guy after all!

Huge tits? Well sorry if his chest is like a fucking board!

Nice? Is that why Oikawa tried to find someone else because he wasn't nice to him? Isn't Iwaizumi not nice at all? But he did everything just for Oikawa's sake, like leaving his family so that they can move in together.

Last month? So Oikawa fucking cheated on him?! And with a girl?! Just how far did the two of them do it?!  Goddamnit! Iwaizumi wanted to scream so loud and destroy their fucking house.

Iwaizumi stared at Oikawa, wanting to ask this question as possible. "Do you...do you not love me anymore?"

"I'm sorry." said Oikawa. And oh fucking shit- Iwaizumi felt his heart ripped into two at that.

"Am I not...a good boyfriend? I'll do anything. I wont get mad at you. I'll listen to you....ill be good I promise just.....shit....please...don't..don't leave me." Iwaizumi voice cracked a bit at the end.

Oikawa didn't say anything. He only ruffled the back of his head, his brown curly hair bouncing a bit at the impact. His face shows no happy expression at all, like he was just goddamn bored of him.

If this was the Oikawa he knew back then and heard the words, he will cling to him like a teddy bear and peppered him with lots of kisses. But, now it's different. He wasnt the Oikawa he knew when they were in middle school. He changed.

"Last night you kept pounding my ass, making a mess of me, told me you love me many times...and now that's that? You're fucking weird and annoying but thats what I love about you! Hell, we did so many things together, I even agreed to your BDSM, roleplay or whatever fucking kinky shit you're into! You're leaving me for a girl you've just met this past few weeks? What the fuck were all those five years we spent together for you dickhead?! Or is it about the sex? Is she good enough to fuck your brains out of your head?" Iwaizumi sarcastically laughed at that but noticed that Oikawa's face changed into beet red.

And Iwaizumi didn't like that.

Iwaizumi lay the knife at the chopping board and went straight towards Oikawa. He grabbed the other's boy nape and kissed him, surprisingly Oikawa also kissed back. Iwaizumi didn't know why but he was relieved. Only a little.

After seconds of kissing, Iwaizumi kneeled down and his face was now infront of Oikawa's crotch. He hurriedly grabbed the belt like he was in a rush or something- and started to undo it.

"Wha- Iwa-chan stop that!" Oikawa blushed yet Iwaizumi ignored him as he was now starting to unzip his pants.

Not gay, my ass. I'll fucking change your mind as I'll give you the  fucking greatest blowjob you ever had. Iwaizumi thought.

Then he saw Oikawa's alien's boxer into view.

Heh, fucking kiddo.

Iwaizumi snorted. He was gonna touch Oikawa's dick until Oikawa both grabbed his arm and suddenly pushed him away from his crotch.

"I SAID STOP IT HAJIME!!!" Oikawa said that made Iwaizumi looked up to him. Oikawa rarely said his given name, whenever it was serious or if he really gets in big trouble. He expected Oikawa to look mad or furious yet he saw Oikawa's face flushed.  Like he was embarrased or something? Iwaizumi can't point out what it was though.

Iwaizumi was hurt at the rejection. Oikawa isn't like this at all. Iwaizumi didn't know why but all of a sudden his eyes were teary. Seconds later, tears were starting to fall down at his face.

"Fuck you. I can't- I can't do this. I don't even know you anymore." He sniffed so loud and started to wipe his eyes at the back of his hand. Oikawa only looked at him and bit his lower lip.

"Iwa-chan..I..." 

"No, dont say anything. You're right...we're done." Iwaizumi said in defeat and he felt his eyes sting while there are tears still falling out at his eyes. He was gonna stand up when Oikawa grabbed his wrist.

"Wait....where are you going?"

Oikawa's face looks...guilty? Huh, no way in hell, maybe Iwaizumi's imagining things.

"Im packing my things. Why the hell would I stuck to a person who's not inlove with me anyways?...so yeah, I'm leaving..." Iwaizumi kept wiping his eyes and he knew tomorrow it would be swollen as hell. He was planning to call Matsukawa later to pick him up and to stay the night at his place.

"Hey, hey, hey wait babe. Just wait a minute." Iwaizumi was gonna head out of the kitchen until Oikawa picked him up.

"Fuck you! Dont touch me! Don't talk to me and put me down right now you asshole!" Iwaizumi shouted as he started to claw Oikawa's back and punching it afterwards. Oikawa winced at that but decided to shrugged the pain away.

Oikawa easily put him down at the counter and touched Iwaizumi's both cheek with his hand. The two started staring to each other until Iwaizumi gave up and looked away.

"Hey, look at me Iwa-chan."

Iwaizumi didnt listen.

"Pleaseeeee Iwa-chan? Just this once?" Oikawa gave his puppy eyes that he knew Iwaizumi couldnt ignore. He sighed in defeat again and looked back to him.

"Tell me what the fuck you're going to say so that I can grab my things as soon as possible."

Iwaizumi didnt know why Oikawa frowned at that. He was gonna said something again until he felt his lip pressed againsts his. That made Iwaizumi happy at first yet angry afterwards.

"What the fuck are you-"

"It's a prank."

"I-uh...wait....WHAT?"

Oikawa pecked his lips again.

"I was just kidding. All of this is a prank. A prank, babe." Oikawa showed his toothy grin.

"Hahaha very funny you're not gonna fool me again Trashykawa."

"No..Im really serious babe. Look at the water heater."

Iwaizumi's snapped his head towards the water heater's direction, beside of that was an oven toaster....and there was something shiny hiding between them...Iwaizumi cant tell what is it from afar but when he squinted his eyes he knew what it was.

What the fuck......was that a camera?!

Oikawa laughed so damned hard at his lovers reaction as he quickly grabbed the camera at the back of them. He showed his face to the camera and to Iwaizumi.

"MY BABE GOT PRANKED OH MY GOD HE'S SO FUCKING CUTE I CANTTTT." Oikawa giggled and smiled to the camera. 

"What the--.."

"Im reallyyyy sorry babeee. My viewer wants me to do an "im not gay anymore prank" so I thought why not give it a shot? Im also curious to your reaction as well and didnt really expected the outcome. Am I a good actor babe? How was my acting skills? Does it seem real??? I want to hear your opinion Iwa-chaaan." Oikawa pouted his lips at Iwaizumi, who was all along mouth wide open in shock.

Iwaizumi slapped Oikawa's face.

"That wasnt fucking funny Tooru." Iwaizumi felt his eyes starting to water again. Shit, Oikawa thought.

Oikawa dragged him to his chest and hugged him so tight. "I'm sorry. It wont happen again I promise. You know I really love you right? There's no way in hell I would leave you for a girl. You're the best and you're the only one for me. I love you Hajime. Please forgive me?" He kissed the smaller boy's head at that while putting down the camera at the table, it was still recording the two of them.

"Really? You still love me?" He heard Iwaizumi mumbled at his chest and he almost cooed at that.

"YUP I REALLY REALLY LOVE YOU AND IM GAY AS FUCK FOR ONLYYY YOUUU. Can I please kiss my cute boyfriend now?" Oikawa smiled at his lover.

Iwaizumi laughed at that and pulled away from his chest. "I love you too." And with that the two of them kissed each other lips with smiles at their faces.

"If you did that again, i'm gonna chop your dick using my kitchen knife." Iwaizumi grinned while Oikawa shivered at the thought.

Oikawa now looked at the camera to bid his farewell while Iwaizumi snuggled at his neck.

"SO...I guess that's all for today everyone. I hope you like my new video. I was embarrased as hell I thought my babe will give me a blowjob infront of my viewers. Will definitely never do this kind of prank again, cos I don't want to see my babe cry again. HAHAHA! Welllllll I'm open up to any suggestions, you can message me if you want! If you want to watch my other videos you can visit my profile! It would be awesome if you'll click like and subscribe! Please leave your reactions as well, me and Iwa-chan will definitely read it. Thanks guys!"

Oikawa gave his known peace sign to the camera and smiled, then he stopped the video.

---------

"I watched your boyfriend's new video at Youtube." Akaashi said as he sipped his frappuccino.

"Uh huh." Iwaizumi only nodded at that while also taking a sip of his black coffee.

He remembered Oikawa told him yesterday that he'll upload the video and wanted his permission. As a good boyfriend he was, he accepted it.

"It was hilarious, really. You're almost gonna give 'em a show and blow him infront of his fans. I was not surprised it got more views than his previous videos. I wonder if Sugawara and Yaku watched it too." Akaashi showed his phone to Iwaizumi and he saw it was already on 669k views. 

Iwaizumi raised his brow at that. Oikawa only posted it last night and he got so many views within 8 hours? That's fucking insane. Well anyways he remembered how popular his boyfriend is, so he just didnt mind it that much. All is well, all is well. He mentally hummed.

While drinking his coffee peacefully Akaashi questioned something out of nowhere.

".....so you guys were into BDSM huh?" Akaashi smirked.

And that made Iwaizumi spilled out the coffee from his mouth.

AN: IMMMMMM ALIVEEEEEE!!! Sorry if I went MIA, tbh I didn't know people would read this crappy book. I started making this book because I was bored af. 😂😂 Was expecting this to have 5-10 readers though but it wenttt moreeee than that 😢💕 You guys dont know how much how happy I am. Thanks guys! 😊😊😙😙❤ Ill do my best to make moreeee! 😀😀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 4.3K 22
🌸❜ ρℓσƭ ˊˎ- ░ : ◌ After they lost an important match, ◌ Sakusa finds Atsumu drunk in a bar. ◌ He decides to carry him home and ◌...
397K 19.3K 199
Some headcanons, pictures and stuff of our favorite volleyball dorks :3 ! Contain shipping ! ✓ Kagehina ✓ Daisuga ✓ Asanoya ✓ Tsukkiyama ✓ Kuroken ✓...
73.5K 2.6K 8
i hope you enjoy! please vote on the chapters it makes me really happy :') and let's me know what you're enjoying so i can know what and what not to...
50.9K 1.3K 17
Well This is a story About Kageyama and Hinata, A love story between them So simply, if you don't like Yaoi.. OUT!!! And..I will always update fast...