Criminal Minds Imagines

By TrapHouse_Girls

Imagines about Spencer reid Derek Morgan Aaron Hotchner David Rossi And many more More

hearing you singing!
fears!¡
pregnant!
Brother
love me or leave me here¡
truth or dare!¡
pregnant 2!¡
survice dogs and coffee shops
Y/N and mr Pringles!¡
gifts!¡
cheating
arrested¡!
Reids daughter!
kidnapped!¡
Kiss me you dork
sneaking out!
bullies!¡
everything will be okay!¡
hospital visits!¡
Comeing out!¡
busted lip and bruises!¡
ptsd¡
bloody knuckles and broken glass¡!
single mom
Baby boy!
im sorry¡
savior¡
expelled!
Aaron's daughter

integration!

8.8K 114 15
By TrapHouse_Girls

Y/n growled as she stood infront of the metal table. The man sitting, handcuffed to the chair he was in smirked.

"You bastard. You know who killed all those girls! You understand your gonna take all the heat just to save a murders ass!" Y/N raised her voice.

"Tsk tsk, your to pretty for such words" he said lustfuly as he leaned forward.
She huffed "and your to stupid to understand what will happen to you" she spat.

"Oh? What are you gonna do agent? Cause I know exactly what I would do to you" he bit his lip.

The team stood behind the glass watching the whole ordeal. "Just let me go in there!" Rossi begged hotch.

"Rossi. I understand you don't like the way hes talking to her but if I let you in there you won't think clearly" Hotch said. Rossi sighed angrily and crossed his arms.

"Look you insisted to talk to me and you got me here" you sighed beginning to get anoyed. "Okay, Okay. I tell you what I know for a night alone with you" the man smirked makeing you want to slap it off his face.

Suddenly the door opened and Rossi walked in with Morgan behind him. Rossi glared at the man. "Do you talk to ever woman like that" he sethed at the man then pulled you out of the room.

Rossi pulled you into his office and shut the door and the blinds before sitting down and sighing.

"David" you sighed as you walked over to him. "I know. I let my emotions control me" he said sadly. You smiled sadly and hugged your husband.

His arms wrapped around your waist. "No man should talk to you like that. Or any woman for that matter" he sighed. You pulled away and he stood up.

"I know but its my job. Im gonna have people talk to me like that. JJ and Emily have probably been through the same thing" you said.

He noded. "Alright. Lets go back. But im gonna be in that room with you" he said. You smiled and kissed him. "Alright"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 5K 42
━ 𝗔𝗔𝗥𝗢𝗡 𝗛𝗢𝗧𝗖𝗛𝗡𝗘𝗥 ❝ 𝙱𝙾𝚈 𝚈𝙾𝚄'𝚁𝙴 𝚂𝚄𝙲𝙷 𝙰 𝙳𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙼 𝚃𝙾 𝙼𝙴 ❞ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▌ᰢ ༘ 𓄹 ࣪˖...
988 11 9
"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬, 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢�...
366K 5.3K 18
Spencer Reid Aaron Hotchner Derek Morgan David Rossi
71.3K 1.9K 39
★𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒇𝒊𝒄 𝒎𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒇 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒔...