Stand By Me One Shots

Від AbbieC20

A book of one shots dedicated to Stand By Me. All rights to the extremely talented Stephen King. This book wi... Більше

1 ~ How You Meet - Ace
2 ~ How You Meet - Eyeball
3 ~ How You Meet - Chris
4 ~ How You Meet - Gordie
5 ~ How You Meet - Teddy
6 ~ How You Meet - Vern
7 ~ You Realize You Have Feelings For - Ace
8 ~ You Realize You Have Feelings For - Eyeball
9 ~ You Realize You Have Feelings For - Chris
10 ~ You Realize You Have Feelings For - Gordie
11 ~ You Realize You Have Feelings For - Teddy
12 ~ You Realize You Have Feelings For - Vern
13 ~ He Speaks To One Of His Friends - Ace
14 ~ He Speaks To One Of His Friends - Eyeball
15 ~ He Speaks To One Of His Friends - Chris
16 ~ He Speaks To One Of His Friends - Gordie
17 ~ He Speaks To One Of His Friends - Teddy
18 ~ He Speaks To One Of His Friends - Vern
He See's You For The First Time Since You Admitted Your Feelings - Ace
He See's You For The First Time Since You Admitted Your Feelings - Eyeball
He See's You For The First Time Since You Admitted Your Feelings - Chris
He See's You For The First Time Since You Admitted Your Feelings - Gordie
He See's You For The First Time Since You Admitted Your Feelings - Teddy
He See's You For The First Time Since You Admitted Your Feelings - Vern
Quick Note
Chris Meets Your Parents (personal one shot)
He Talks To You - Ace
He Talks To You - Eyeball
He Talks To You - Chris
He Talks To You - Gordie

Teddy Becomes More Than Just Your Best Friend (personal one shot)

591 6 5
Від AbbieC20

Hope you like it Squish98  :) sorry it took so long!

I hummed quietly to myself as I skipped my way to the treehouse.

It was a warm day in Castle Rock today so my light brunette hip length hair was left down and I knew my light green eyes stood out as the sun hit them despite me wearing glasses.

Today was a normal day for me. Head to the tree house and hang out with my best friends until dinner. It may sound boring to some but to me this was what I looked forward too, just me and my boys.

Chris Chambers, Gordie Lachance, Teddy Duchamp and Vern Tessio were my boys. I loved them all but one was a 50/50 sort of thing.

Teddy got on my nerves and vice versa. Our personalities were very similar and so on some days we would agree and wage a war on any unsuspecting victims (usually Vern), other days however we would butt heads and the boys would be left listening to hours long teasing and tormenting between us.

All three were set on both me and Teddy having secret feelings for one another and just being in denial about it but me and Teddy always answered them in the same way.

Fake gagging and puking for a good ten minutes.

However, today felt different. So did yesterday in fact and a couple of days before that too. The last week of my life seemed to be different.

I found myself looking differently at Teddy. Things that once annoyed me (like his loud and obnoxious laugh) were now becoming my favourite things. The only logical reason I had came up with was I had fallen out of my bed and hurt my head really bad.

Although there was no lump or bruise to be found when I checked I convinced myself that I had just hurt my head really bad and continued on my journey to the treehouse.

Upon my arrival I realised I didn't have to do the secret knock as I looked up and jumped slightly at the sight of four heads and eight pairs of eyes looking down at me.

"What the hell are you doing" I snapped lightly as I made my way up into the treehouse.

All boys let out little chuckles as I made my way to my usual seat beside Gordie.

"Shut up" I grumbled at them. Sadly I knew I was the least threatening as my retainer made me have a slight lisp and Teddy has never let me live it down since I got it fitted two months ago.

The chorus of chuckles got a little louder and I let out a huff in frustration.

"Seriously shut up" I snapped. All of the boys laughter died down all except one.

You guessed it, Teddy Duchamp.

His obnoxiously loud laugh fuelled a fire in my stomach and I sat up in my seat slightly getting ready to release my wrath on the irritatingly loud boy.

"What you laughing at Duchamp" I asked cocking an eyebrow at him.

He struggled to breath never mind answering my question.

"Yo-your retainer" he gasped out. "Your lisp is getting worse" he managed to get out in between laughs.

I furrowed my eyes at the boy as he finally came out of his laughing fit.

I bit my tongue and decided to unleash my wrath later, let the tension become thicker and have Teddy shuffling in his seat in fear, not knowing when I was going to strike.

I let ten minutes go by and a small smirk appeared on my face as I watched Teddy begin to shuffle uncomfortably in his seat.

I had caught him sneaking quick glances out of the corner of my eye but never broke my conversation with Gordie, acting as if I had never noticed him growing nervous.

Another ten minutes passed by when the treehouse started to get really warm. I knew the boys had noticed as well as they all began to shuffle.

Vern of course was the one to break the silence.

"It's too warm" the shortest boy groaned. I nodded my head agreeing with him. He was the easiest target to tease but I wasn't feeling it today. It was in fact too warm.

"I'm thinking ice cream" Gordie said. He was the quiet one usually not talking (he couldn't really get a word in anyway with me and Teddy around, no one could) but he was happy being quiet.

All of us nodded our heads and I reached into my pocket to grab change that I always carried with me.

I handed the change over to Gordie as I stretched my legs. "Gonna stay here, too warm" is all I said.

Gordie nodded and started climbing down. I watched as Chris and Vern followed and closed the door. I cocked an eyebrow at Teddy wondering why he wasn't going but all I got was a shrug in response.

I watched closely as he shuffled the deck of cards that we kept here over and over again is his hands.

I found myself looking at him again and a weird feeling started to build up in my stomach. I didn't know what was happening but suddenly I felt very nervous and my palms were really sweaty. I didn't realise just how long we both sat in silence with him not daring to look at me, while I couldn't seem to pull my eyes away from him.

It hit me just how long I was actually staring at one of my best friends as the door to the treehouse opened and another ones head popped in.

I let out the breath I had seemed to have been holding in as all three boys came in one by one with the delicious treat.

I thanked Gordie as he gave me my cone and started up another conversation with him as we fell back into our usual routine. Chris and Teddy would play cards, Vern would sit watching them with pure love in his eyes as he looked up to all of us (as he was the smallest) but he looked up to Teddy more.

Gordie and I would sit in our usual seats by the window. Sometimes we would sit in silence listening to the radio, sometimes we would sit and join Vern in watching the other two if the game got intense and other times we would have conversations about his next story.

At some point during our conversation Teddy had had an outburst and demanded a rematch accusing Chris of cheating. Of course this led to a playful argument between the two boys and me being me couldn't help myself from joining in.

I (of course) joined Chris's side which caused Teddy to become even more annoyed. Throughout our playful arguing, with him throwing my lisp in my face and me retaliating by throwing his cackling laugh in his, I never noticed my ice cream melting.

It wasn't until I felt the coldness and stickiness of it hitting my exposed legs that I noticed it running down the cone and melting.

Teddy obviously couldn't help himself as he burst into his laugh, clutching his sides as he pointed at me. This was because I apparently looked like a 'possessed puppet' when I had jumped up squealing at the cool melting ice cream running down my legs.

Enough was enough. I had let him slide once already but it wasn't gonna happen a second time and before he could prepare himself, I lunged at him.

The squeal of surprise he let out was enough for the other three to fall into their own fits of laughter as I covered Teddy in the ice cream as well. I watched as he gave me a glare and his lips fell into a thin line and I knew then and there... this was war.

I knew straight away he would go for my weak spots which were my extremely ticklish sides but he had already started tickling me before I could even think of stopping him.

It was my turn to squeal now and I tried as best as I could to escape his hands and save myself from this torture but it's was no use, he was pretty strong.

Suddenly an idea popped into my head and I wasted no time in thinking about it when I reached my head up and stuck my tongue out. A gasp fell from Teddy's lips as my tongue cake in contact with his cheek and I licked him.

The feeling in the air between us quickly shifted and I found myself extremely nervous as his eyes bore into mine. I noticed the boys had gotten quiet as well but I didn't care, all that mattered to me was the boy in front of me.

The shock on his face was pretty funny but I couldn't seem to laugh, everything was different. The tension in the air grew thick and I found the nervousness in my stomach bubbling up more as I had just (kind of) showed everyone my feelings for Teddy had changed.

Our relationship was based on teasing, taunting and getting on each other's last nerves. So the fact I had just done something as simple as licked his cheek had showed everyone that I felt different.

The nervousness was soon replaced with another feeling as I quickly found a pair of lips on top of mine. Teddy was kissing me! I fought the want to snap my eyes open in shock but I kept them closed shut as I didn't want to ruin the moment.

I knew the boys were whistling and cheering in the back ground but it sounded like nothing more than a soft buzz. My mind was one hundred percent on the amazing boy who I liked (despite his obnoxious laugh) and I knew the feeling was mutual as the kiss lasted a couple seconds longer.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

15.2K 385 55
Monica Hastings looks like a lady, but she can also bite like a cobra. Wanting to steer away from the lifestyle that comes from being from the proper...
10K 326 14
Its time for your family to start out new. New home, town, and friends. Not the ideal situation until you meet a group of boys,Teddy Duchamp definite...
60.9K 1.1K 17
A story in which two teenagers discover that they have a lot more in common than they thought as they continue their quest to find a dead body. Stan...
25.7K 358 20
You're Y/n Olsen, cousins with Gordie and Dennis Lachance. You stayed at Castle Rock almost your entire life but that all changed when your father...