He See's You For The First Time Since You Admitted Your Feelings - Eyeball

It had been a few days since Eyeball spoke to Billy but he couldn't find you

It was like you had just disappeared.

He had watched your house and not once had he seen you come or go from your door.

He sighed as his feelings kept growing for you but he knew he had totally messed up.

He decided enough was enough and he had to clear his head so he threw on his denim vest and the hat he stole off his little brothers little friend and walked out his house.

He didn't know where he was going until he found himself a little hungry and a little thirsty so a quick trip to the store seemed like a good plan.

Eyeball knew he would get stared at and whispers would start as he made his little trip but he didn't care.

He knew he hadn't been seen with the cobras in the last few days and for once it didn't bother him.

He felt free, he felt a little more himself.

Only thing bothering him was his feelings for you.

They were as clear as day and he knew it and now he didn't care who knew.

Eyeball knew what he wanted, and that was you.

He got lost in his thoughts as he turned the corner to make the short walk down the street to the store.

Then he heard it.

Laughter, a laugh he knew all to well and had found himself wanting to hear it everyday.

It was you.

His heart felt like it was in his throat as he watched you walk towards him.

You hadn't noticed he was there yet so he gladly took that time in admiring you.

The way your hair shone in the sun, the way your smile made him smile, just everything about you took his breath away.

He knew you felt someone's eyes on you as you began to fidget before looking around.

Your eyes connected and both of you couldn't help but just stare at each other for a little while.

You wrapped your arms around yourself as he reached up to fix the hat that had fallen slightly on his head.

It felt like there was no one else around but you two when a voice cut through the silence.

"Y/N" a woman's voice said.

He watched as you turned to help the woman with her shopping and it clicked that this was your mom.

As you helped your mom Eyeball took this as his time to slip away.

Forgetting about what he was going to do he walked back home with a small smile on his face.

He didn't care about anything, he had seen you and that was all he needed for now.